Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 04

Story Info
Agnes is going to need a few photo's before Julie's bath.
1.9k words
4.12
12.4k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 A

Julie Stood between the twins.

With Agatha right behind her now and the smirking Agnes at her front. Bottomless in her blouse she really had no where left to go. Sure Agatha could easily overpower Julie, strip her naked and spank her again do whatever she wanted but Agnes wanted to win the mental battle with her first and make her submit willingly.

She had Julie's precious phone and access to all of her contact information. Now that she knew Brad was such a sore spot for Julie she could use that to further her control and pull her in deeper and deeper. Agnes took another pic capturing Julies bush peeking out the bottom of her blouse along with her tear streaked face.

"Come on let's get that top off or Brads getting a couple of sexy pics real soon!" Agnes threatened with a smile. With a deep sigh Julie reached for the bottom of her blouse and reluctantly pulled it over and off her head.

*FLASH*

Agnes didn't hesitate to take another blinding photo capturing Julie in what appeared to be a purple padded bra. With Julie's tan lines it was almost like she had a white bikini bottom still on if it wasn't for her her brown patch of curly hair between her legs.

Julie had a nice beach body with a tan flat stomach and decently toned legs. She was certainly pretty not a supermodel or anything but definitely attractive. Her bra even provided what Agnes guessed was an unnatural bit of cleavage giving her quite the figure so far.

That would have to go soon Agnes decided with a curious smirk. "Now the bra Julie..give it to me." Agnes figured this symbolic act would help cement her authority in Julie's mind.

But Julie still hesitated so much. Even after everything,the spanking, the threat of being exposed to Brad, Julie still resisted when it came down to taking off her bra.

This was all Agnes needed to know smirking knowing she found her former babysitters "Hot button". Or buttons she thought telling herself a little joke.

"Take your bra off right now Julie! And no covering up either I want to see what you been teasing all those boys with." Agnes commanded with a sarcastic smile.

Julie gulped reaching back to the clasp of her purple bra. Nobody had seen her without her bra and here she was showing her bare breasts to these monsters she thought miserably. At least it was just us girls she tried to tell herself although it didn't provide any real comfort.

The moment the clasp was released and the bra's tension was lost and so was her cleavage. Agnes and Agatha both looked on wide eyed as the padded bra straps were slowly pulled of each tan shoulder leaving white lines.

Agnes thought for a moment that maybe she would be completely flat chested but was pleasantly surprised by what she saw instead. Quite tiny really like two round marshmallows capped with Hershey kisses. It was a shame really for such a pretty girl to be endowed with so little.

As if she had been cursed somehow. Even a small B cup would have been OK but these were just small in an almost ridiculous way.

Round yes, and the shape would have been good but smaller than golf balls and just about as white.

Julie kept a defiant face trying to show that she wasn't embarrassed as she handed over her heavily padded bra to her redheaded cousin. The foam falsie inserts fell out of the bra each landing with a thump.

Agatha broke the silence though snorting with laughter at Julie's exposed chest and her foam falsies on the floor. Her sister Agnes soon followed suit and now both twins laughed cruelly at Julie's meager charms.

"Wow Julie you sure are tiny!" Agnes commented

"Yeah you aint got nothin do ya?!" Said Agatha.

Julie tried to keep her composure but a wave of humiliation came over her causing her cheeks to blush a shade of red.

*FLASH* Agnes snapped another pic capturing Julie's frontal nudity straight on just as she looked down.

Without her bra she looked absolutely girlish and undeveloped now except for her dark bush. Julie reacted and without realizing it and covered up her chest.

"Okay I will just have to send Brad that one he's got to know what he's been missing." Agnes said while casually motioning to send.

Julie's eyes almost bugged out of her head. "Wait..But wait you said you wouldn't.." Agnes stopped her.

"But you agreed no covering up remember?" Julie dropped her hands quickly revealing herself again but that wasn't going to be enough this time and Agnes nodded her head and sighed.

"No Julie if you don't want your tiny little titties to end up all over Brads phone we are going to need some insurance first. We are going to need a few poses....."

Part 4B

"....Poses?!.." Julie stood naked and dumbstruck as the twins snorted and giggled again.

"Wh-what kind of poses? What do you mean?"

Agnes stopped laughing as if to clear things up. "Oh no Julie nothing you haven't done before."

Julie was still in a stupor not getting quite what she meant. Agnes turned the phone to face Julie and explained.

There where all several pictures of Julie as she kept scrolling many at the beach looking quite mature and confident.

Except Julie was either fully dressed or in her heavily padded bikini top as she made sexy faces with her lips pursed in many. She appeared to have an hour glass figure and it was almost a night and day difference to what she looked like now.

"These poses.." Agnes flashed a big grin as she watched the discomfort in Julie grow. The twins sort of herded the naked Julie over to an empty space in the living room clear of any furniture. Julie groaned in her mind thinking about were this was going.

Agnes decided to start slowly, picking out something she considered not so bad. It was a picture of Julie when she first tried on her newest pair of jeans. She felt so sexy in them and god they were tight but they made her butt look so good.

Her friend Courtney had held the camera and she had her back to her looking over her shoulder provocatively. Her hair was pulled over the front of her right shoulder while she looked back over her left at the camera. Julie came back to the present trying to recreate the same pose although the confidence and seduction was completely gone from her face as she looked back the same way.

Agnes pointed it out immediately come on Julie we want the same picture so make the same stupid face. Julie felt humiliated at her words a little angry even but the nude brunette complied recreating the sexy pic from before as best she could.

*FLASH* Agnes captured her naked backside face fully in frame as she stared back trying to look just as confident as before. "Wow Julie your butt looks so pale and flat without clothes on!"

Julie's butt wasn't really flat but compared to the rest of her tan back it did certainly look pale especially with the brightness coming off the flash. Either way those words stung right into her ego sending a wave of humiliation through her naked body.

"Har har! Look at Julie's flat white booty! Har Har!! Agatha chanted a few times laughing at her own little rhyme. As stupid as it sounded Agatha's little song rang in her ears triggering a some anger along with shame.

"I'm sure Agatha can't wait to give you a bath but just a couple more and you can go." Agnes said.

Julie in no way was looking forward to any of it but with really no other choices proceeded to follow along with Agnes instructions.

"Julie I'm sure you remember this one just look how sexy you look here." Said Agnes

Julie looked at the picture and her stomach turned a little. She did look sexy here. It was taken with Brad in mind. She was sitting on her legs posed on her knees with her hands behind her head sexily holding up her hair. it was her friend Courtney's idea and it came out really good showcasing her tan stomach and legs.

She had on her sexy green bikini with a heavily padded top. She could of been a swimsuit model for all you could tell. Her body was turned slightly to the side maximizing the profile of her padded chest.

Now Julie returned to that same position in front of the twins but this time she was completely naked. Agnes was sure to have her turn her body and arch her back until it was exactly the same way. Of course without her padded top her tiny breasts dangled slightly while her brown bush and even a hint of her vaginal lips could be seen.

*FLASH* Agnes captured every inch along with Julie's forced fake smile while she posed lewdly for them as they mocked her nude form.

"Itty bitty little titties!!" Agatha kept saying and it was really bothering Julie more and more.

Agnes tried to sound like the voice of reason in the room for a moment. Don't worry Julie we would never ever share these pictures with anyone... especially Brad. "Agnes said with an evil smirk.

"That is unless you decided to disobey us and you forget who the real babysitters are OK?" Julie slowly nodded in defeat but at the same time planning on deleting the pictures somehow. Julie would go along for now but the second she got a chance.. even if she had to destroy her own phone..

Julie took some comfort in that thought but was interrupted by the next command from her "babysitters". Since I have been the one picking out all the poses I thought I would let my dear sister pick out one before she gives you a bath." Said Agnes.

Agatha grew a big dumb grin and seemed to get shy all the sudden whispering into her sisters ear. Agnes started laughing hysterically at whatever secret her sister said.

"But that wasn't in her phone." Agnes whispered back loudly enough that everyone could hear.

Agatha didn't seem to get it though shrugging her shoulders.

"OK fine If that's what you want but you can be so silly sometimes!" Agnes whispered her sisters idea into Julie's ear now and she couldn't help but audibly groan this time.

Moments later Agatha was happily marching the naked and miserable Julie to the bath just like she had done to them years ago. Agnes watched them walk away before returning her attention to Julie's phone to see how the picture had come out.

It was so silly only Agatha could come up with something like this. There she was fully naked turned to the side giving a total profile of her nude form. Julie had her thumb stuck in her mouth as if she were a baby sucking on it hungrily. But the other thumb was the real funny part because while she had one in her mouth the other was jammed... straight up her butt.

"My sister is so funny sometimes." Agnes thought hearing Julie's yell come from the open bathroom door....