Julie's Fantasy Turns to Reality

Story Info
A story of how my wife turned a fantasy into reality.
2k words
28.5k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raskel61
Raskel61
12 Followers

My wife, Julie, is an attractive woman in her mid-fifties, and has worked as a supervisor in the administration department of our local hospital for many years. One of her fantasies has always been to be with a black man. She has had this dream since she started watching "Blacked" videos on various porn sites a few years ago. This has never bothered me, since it gets her extremely turned on and leads usually to a good fuck session afterward (or even during the viewing) or at lease a nice blowjob.

As it turns out, there is a certain black man named Greg who works as porter at the hospital, with whom she has had frequent interactions actions with. As time went on, she developed the idea of giving him a blow job while at work.

She would fantasize how she would take him into her office under the pretence of having him deliver a patient medical file to a ward in the hospital. She would have outfitted herself in the morning with a set of fishnet stockings, garter belt and matching bra, and then put on a simple sundress to wear to work that day.

She would have Greg page and as she brings him into her office, she would wait for him to go to her desk and then close her door and lock it. She would then slowly walk up to him, removing her sundress and then get down on her knees in front of him. Porters usually only wear hospital scrubs while working, and she would pull his bottoms down and without saying a word, take his black cock in her mouth. She has imagined his cock would be about 8 inches long and thick. As she takes his thick black cock in her mouth and proceeds to suck him off. She magines him moving his hands to the side of her face while she expertly slides his cock down her throat and allows him to move his hips back and forth to fuck her mouth.

She would imagine her pussy getting wet as he continues to fuck her face, and she would slide her hand down to play with her wet labia. As he begins to moan, Julie can feel he is ready to come. She puts her hands on his thighs to move him back so that she take control again. She continues to lick and suck his cock, sliding him in her mouth and playing with his balls. He then begins to cum in her mouth and she places the tip at her open mouth with her head back so that he can pump his load into her. She takes it all in and looking in his eyes, swallows it all. The then lick his cock clean to make sure she got it all and smiles. She pulls his scrubs back up and then stands up, puts her sundress back on, gives him the patient medical records with directions to where it is to be delivered, unlocks the door and opens it for him.

She would recite this story to me, and I would encourage her to continue with her fantasy as it often brings her to orgasm by just her thoughts alone and often with aid of her vibrator. She always said that if she ever decided act on this and turn it into a reality, she wouldn't fuck him, just suck him off.

I had not met Greg, until one day we were at a grocery store and he was coming down one aisle and we were just turning the corner. Julie went up to say hello and she introduced me to him. I finally got to meet the subject of her desire. I couldn't blame her for her fantasy, as he was a good-looking man with a ready smile and a friendly manner. We chatted for a few moments and I realized he had no clue that Julie wanted to perform oral sex on him.

This remained a fantasy for many years until the day she decided to retire from her job. Two weeks prior to her last day, on a Friday, unbeknownst to me, she decided to act upon her desires.

That morning, she had showered, shaved herself smooth so that her beautiful pussy lips were free of any hair, put on her black fishnet stockings, garter belt and bra. Over that she put on a flowing sundress that came to her just below her knees she completed the ensemble with a pair of black two-inch heeled shoes. She wanted to look nice, but not slutty.

She told me later that she had been gathering the courage to do this all week and she was ready. She decided, however, that she would not do this in her office, but in another location that she knew of and would be what she called "neutral territory". Julie decided that she would walk around the hospital, looking for her target. She often walked around the hospital visiting Doctor offices and various wards, so nothing was unusual in that regard.

Julie finally saw Greg heading towards the cancer ward as he was porting a patient from x-ray back to the Cancer unit. As she was going in his direction when she spotted him, she decided to follow behind at a discreet distance. She felt a bit self-conscience as she normally didn't wear fishnets to the office, and never went commando like she was this morning. But nobody seemed to notice, and if they didn't say anything to her.

Greg had delivered his patient, and Julie who strategically placed herself near the entrance waited for him to leave the ward.

As he came out, she greeted him as if they had just run across each other. She told him that she had something to show him and proceeded down the hallway. They happened to be in the lowest floor of the hospital, known as the tunnels, so as a result there were no other people in the area.

Greg, walking by her mentioned that she looked very nice and asked if there was a special occasion.

She smiled to herself and said sort of. She figured it was now or never as she approached a washroom, she turned into it and beckoned him in with a crooked finger and a seductive smile.

Her heart was racing as he followed her into the washroom. The washrooms at the hospital are very large and very clean. She locked the door behind her, Greg started to say something, but Julie hushed him.

Her heart was beating very fast and she was extremely nervous, feeling her hands shake a bit with the realization of what she was about to do. She could feel her pussy getting wet with anticipation.

She walked toward the toilet set and put the lid down, turned to face Greg, and told him that she wanted to do this for a long time. She reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her head. She stood there for a moment to let Greg look at her. He let out a slow whistle and smiled. Julie sat down on the toilet seat, her bare bottom feeling the coolness in contrast to how hot her pussy felt. She reached out to grab Greg's scrub pants and pulled him towards her. He stepped forward stopped half a foot in front of her. Julie then nervously took the waistband of his scrubs and pulled them down. To her delight, Greg was not wearing any underwear under his pants.

She reached out to take his growing cock in her hand and began to gently stroke him. He was big enough half hard already; she felt his thickness as he began to get more excited. Greg's cock was now almost fully erect. Julie reached out her tongue to lick the bulbous head of his cock. She began to lick the length of him, lifting it up to the underside, from the point where it met his balls all to the way back to the tip.

She heard Greg give an audible gasp as she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in her mouth. He was now fully erect and was about 7 inches or so, and thick. Thicker than her husband, which was nice. She began to suck on his cock and she could feel him begin moving his hips back and forth slightly. She was taking it slow and easy enjoying the naughtiness of her act.

Her pussy was now dripping with excitement as she spread her legs and began to stroke her clit and rub her pussy lips. Greg moving his hips back and forth, reached down to unhook Julie's bra to release her breasts. His fingers began to tweak and play with her nipples, something that Julie always loved. She stopped for a moment, taking his cock out of mouth to pull his pants down completely so that he could step out of them. Greg also took off his scrubs top.

There they were, the two of them, one very horny married white woman in her fishnet stockings and a bewildered black man standing naked in a hospital washroom. She reached for him again and drew his erect cock back into her mouth and began to move back and forth. He was not as long as her husband, so she was able to take his entire length in his mouth with relatively ease. She placed her hands on his ass and pushed his hips forward, encouraging him to move his hips and begin a fucking motion.

As he began to fuck her mouth, she let out a small moan and began to play with her pussy again which was now soaked with her juices. He put his hands on her head and thrust himself back and forth, pistonning his rigidness into her as she took him eagerly. She took her free hand and began to fondle his testicles, her other hand continuing to play with her wet pussy lips, inserting her fingers into herself. This continued for some time, her getting her mouth fucked. Him enjoying the sensation of having his black cock inside this white woman's mouth. A woman who was so fucking prim and proper for so many years.

Greg suddenly gasped and uttered that he was going to cum. Julie, as in her fantasy, moved her hands to the front of him to stop his motion and resumed her slow, sensuous fellatio back and forth, occasionally stopping to stroke and lick his length. Keeping her mouth at his tip, she stroked his hardness with her fingers. Greg began to cum, spilling his seed into her mouth, which Julie eagerly took in and looking into Greg's eyes swallowed it all. She smiled up at him and he smiled at her, shaking his head.

Greg then stood her up and lifted her up onto the sink that stood beside the toilet. He moved to kiss her on the mouth, but she shook her head no and said, "No. No kissing". Greg nodded, then got down on his knees and kissed her pussy lips instead. He licked her hot cunt and sucked in her wet lips. Julie was in ecstasy. She loved being eaten out and Greg was doing a marvellous job on her. He continued to lick her up and down. He sucked on her lips and clit, talking all her juices in. Julie placed her hands on his head as her legs began to shake as she began to orgasm with Greg's soft tongue on her pussy. She stifled a cry out as her orgasm took her, squeezing her legs between his head. As her orgasm subsided, she panted "enough, Greg."

Greg stood up and placed his cock at the entrance of her still wet pussy, ready to fuck her in earnest.

"No, Greg." Julie said. "No fucking. I want my husband to be with me when we fuck...at least the first time."

Raskel61
Raskel61
12 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
dutch_master021dutch_master021about 3 years ago

Cannot wait for the continuation of this story...right up my alley...!!!

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Hope greg gets to fuck her and fill her cunt with his cum

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01 How I became a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Wife Warms Up Pt. 01 Megan slowly starts to participate in my hotwife fantasy.in Loving Wives
Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01 Wife finds some confidence and fools around a little.in Loving Wives
The Gift Wife offers herself as a gift to friend.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
More Stories