Julie's Toot: The Frazier Caper

Story Info
A goddie too shoe toots during caper.
2.8k words
4
1.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's Toot; The Frazier C

Chapter One:

Julie's Flute Toot & The Bell Bottom Caper

Chapter One:

Hi Julie here or Juli. I dropped the 'e.' sometimes. I started using that as a more up town spelling to go along with my break out from Frazier a sleepy rural farm town, but with big bucks from wealthy textile and Ag Firm economy sectors. So, before leaving from college down east deciding the timing was right for the perfect heist.

It was the best way to leave the little farm community near Tampon Springs was to stick my bum in the air and leave the local dick's investigating the perfect crime. That's what al the bored late-teens sassily called Tarpon Springs. It all started as a smart girl who had just turned nineteen was my once in a life time chance to make a score which would feather my nest nicely. It all started when the store closed Julie gave a toot on her flute. However, it was not a note meant to be heard by humans. Julie, a dog lover who had trained Collies like Lassie for TV, commercials and even movies for MGM blew the note for them.

The note Julie had blown on her flute was a 'three octave high C' and it was a signal for the dogs go into the alley behind the store and pull the wrapped Frazier Furs brushed with a scent she had trained them to recognize and pull out of the dumpster and take them to the old Krispy Kreme white and green van she had bought for the robbery at the end of the Belk shopping center alley. The idea was for the vehicle not to stand out or look out of place as Julie retrieved the fur goods from the trained dogs.

After all she couldn't have the dogs dragging the protective bags down the street to the abandoned cabin in the wood, south of town. Everything went like clockwork as the fence bought the furs and gave Julie cash to start her new encumbered life. Free as a bird and sure that she had gotten off scot-free. She boarded her Piedmont Airlines, a Boeing Jet with a blue stripe down the fuselage and Piedmont in red above it. When the plane took off from Fayetteville, she reclined her seat the deed had been done and nobody was the wiser. She sat back, smiled and flipped her shoulder length brown hair out of her face as she flew off to a brand spanking new life!

"I will take $10,000 for the whole lot."

The fur fence threw the full-length mink back at Julie and it hit her in the face when she failed to catch it. "Here, you can keep them!"

"These are quality furs," Julie said, with a pout.

The fence rubbed the fur together put it up to his nose and sniffed. This is one is stagy and these two are remnants sewed together. I am going to have dye, restyle and cut most of these just to sell them. I will give you $3,000 for all of them in cash."

Julie was startled at his refusal to meet her price for what she knew were luxurious furs of the finest quality. However, she had a plane to catch, so she took a lot less than she wanted to for furs. Still she was pleased it was enough to wipe the stain of the crummy little town she came from off the bottom of her shoe and start a new life in the shadow of the recently built blue oblique glass iconic 41 story, NCNB Plaza in Charlotte.

My name is Marty and this is the story how in a very surprising turn of events over twenty years later I wound up in a relationship with the most beautiful and spank worthy bottom in our entire school. And, I owed it all to my bitch, Juli who heard what I could not and put me on the path of the most beautiful thief in the world. Well, at least in my eyes. Her name was Julie and her round shapely bottom in snug her bell bottom jeans. They sang in the song, "And, I can't get you out of my head."

The newspaper and the TV Stations were full of the news about the daring robbery which nobody seemed to be able to solve. They called it The Frazier Fur Caper. However, Marty knew the participant in the robbery. Her name was Julie and snobbery was her middle name. And, he never suspected Julie as she said her goodbyes at Frazier Furrier section of the Ladies Store he ran for his grandfather.

Julie was quite proud of herself. Arrogantly, she thought she had pulled off the perfect crime. Arthur at WRAL reported the furs stolen were worth over $40,000. However, Julie had overlooked one simple detail. And, that little detail led Marty right to the lair where the furs had been assembled and fenced and the collar tags burned.

Marty had stumbled into the solution to solving the holiday caper and it all started with Julie's dog sniffing my bitch also named Juli. My pretty brown-haired former salesgirl who had just turned eighteen had left behind left behind her pilfering dogs with her sister. I followed the two dogs on my bike. The two dogs wound up at the abandoned cabin in the woods.

Marty smiled at the poetic justice of his classmate being the scoundrel. That such an aloof stick up her butt pretty girl was responsible for the daring Christmas Caper. Marty had gotten his proof when he discovered the synthetic tags from furs that had not burned in the fireplace. Imagine his surprise when he found the employee he had given a party catered by Subway was the thief that left him with no real furs at the peak of the holiday season. Art found that Juli had absconded to points unknown and his dog proof was flimsy at best. Still he had a nagging urge to catch up to Julie and give her something for her behind. I missed the sight of Julie in her bell bottom blue jeans already.

Juli felt a spanking on top of having to work off the money at the Frazier Department Store was cockeyed and a little askew. The talented flute player had been demoted from her cushy comfortable job of selling luxurious fur coats. Instead, she would pay back every last red cent gift-wrapping every gift sold by the other salesgirls who Marty felt acted like giggling silly schoolgirls.

He had wanted to spank Julie's bottom since his days in the marching band and he had walked far behind her as she wore her tight bell bottom blue jeans. Marty and Joe watched her bottom sway back and forth and proclaimed Julie had the best bottom at their high school. All that considered it was no surprise part of Marty's deal with Julie was a whiz-bang hard spanking. His hand would never be the same once it felt the firm round and bountiful flesh of the contours of Julie's bottom. Then Marty would remove his large hand and pick up the paddle to spank Juli for the first of many times as his AP, 'Age Play,' daddy / daughter relationship.

Julie stared at Marty in disbelief that she had agreed to the new deal. Now, she wished she had treated her former boss better, in fact, a lot better, but that was the past and this was now. Julie's boss opened his business bag he had carried into the room and retrieved a round varnished light wood paddle he had bought a year ago. It was the Jr. High School paddle from his private collection he had bought anonymously at auction when spanking had been abolished at the school. Among those that had felt its paralyzing sting were Marty and Gwyn. Julie's eyes went wide with surprise and disbelief as she saw the feared school's wooden paddle.

"Marty, surely you can't think I'm going to let you use the school paddle that was banned on me!" Juli appeared anxious and begged for a pardon, but none was forthcoming. "This is heinous, Art!"

The 'queen of snob' was finally about to be spanked and Art's paddle would provide the sting! Twenty or not the pampered teen's excuses for her masterminding the Frazier Fur Heist had come up short to her boss and to her stepmother. Juli's pert bottom trembled under her green elf skirt as she listened to Marty.

He sat and guided Juli toward his lap. "There is a benefit to you being paddled. All your theft debts will be paid off working in special services in the store. However, Julie I will paddle you, and that is a generous offer considering your actions. Your own behavior brought this on and you can only blame yourself. I can save your pretty bottom from jail, but not from a good hard spanking with the 'Morgan Paddle.' I sincerely hope you appreciate my efforts and will be a devoted daughter in our role play relationship.

"Consequently, Julie we will deal with your actions in the time honored manner that turns naughty girls into fine outstanding young ladies."

Juli soon found herself bent over her boyfriend's lap. The twenty-year old was sorry for training her dogs how to snatch the furs and for selling them. Julie felt her short green elf skirt rise above her bottom. Her shapely round mounds through the tint of her green tights and matching green panties stretched drum tight across her round bottom was a pleasing sight to Marty.

Juli shuddered and felt goose bumps developing on her skin under her tights and wafer thin panties as she felt her boyfriend's hand slide under the elastic bands holding everything in place. Marty tugged her tights and her brief style green panties down and off her legs.

Juli's bare bottom wiggled as she kicked her legs and waved her hands about in mid-air. She started to display a strong burst of independence by pushing herself up and off her Marty's lap even though she knew it would only make her spanking worse.

Marty firmly pushed her down and grabbed one of her wrist, trapping it behind her lower back. "Just a minute, you hold it right where you are young lady. Where do you think you are going? If you continue to struggle, I guarantee this will be much worse then what I have planned."

"Okay, I will stay put. Please don't make this worse."

Crack! The paddle landed and the girl was stunned as the racquetball wooden paddle met bare flesh, sinking into the teen's rear that trembled in pure horror. Juli immediately moaned in anguish and bit the back of her hand to keep from screaming. The last thing she wanted was for her cries to be heard in the adjacent school intersecting hallways outside the Head's office.

Julie's boss used a flick of her wrist to have the paddle do its job, letting her offspring know this was serious business. She did not appreciate being called to the school to spank a daughter unable to follow the laws of civil society. After Marty had delivered around two dozen with the paddle, he noted the ongoing paddling had not broken the naughty elf, and that needed to change. There were neither feminine squeals nor tears of contrition acknowledging her shoplifting.

Art continued the paddling on Julie's covering her sit-spot where the bottom is most tender. Julie's bottom cheeks that were already a holly red. The additional swats make the area appear as fiery red with oval blotches on each cheek.

The paddle swats were given in a strict and brisk manner as Julie tried to remain stoic. Spank! Whack! Crack! Slap! Swat! Squeals replaced gasps while sporadic tears were replaced with a near-constant stream of tears which illustrated her woes.

The combination of stinging wood provided by the paddle plus the cumulative effect of multiple spanks was a rain of tears. Juli began to realize that the baby fat on her bottom was a poor cushion to protect her from the flare burning in her bottom. Bright red with dots of fiery agitated blisters best described the current state of the naughty elf's rear.

SPANK! CRACK! WHACK! SPLAT! The high school girl sobbed.

Julie's boss in his role of surrogate father made sure her AP, 'Age Play' daughter felt every crack of wooden paddle acutely. Each spank made sure the burn was going farther into the fleshy part of her budding bottom. And, then Julie tooted and this time it had not come from flute. To Julie's red faced embarrassment she had sounded a fart from between her rounded red cheeks.

Juli started to buck up and down on her Art's knee and felt her tummy slam onto her boss's lap as she tried her best to protect her burning bottom from the paddle. The teen tightly clenched her bottom cheeks together and squirmed to save from harm her baby-fat bottom as Marty swatted the agitated and blistered her round mounds.

Her daddy/daughter finally put down the paddle and told Juli the spanking was over. Art held Julie in place while reminding her that he will not hesitate to take down her bell bottoms and panties she wore next day, but hoped that would not be necessary. Julie understood if her boss and boyfriend saw fit that she deserved a spanking, he would carry it out.

Julie had a moment of clarity while over Marty's lap. It no longer mattered how unjust she felt the paddling was. Now she had another opportunity to be a good employee and person. The twenty year-old began to redress as an elf. Juli reached back and gingerly pulled up her green panties showing no joy on her face. Regrettably, they rubbed her paddled cherry red bottom with light purple bruises causing her fresh discomfort. After she wiped her tears away, she let her green elf skirt float down gently covering her spanked bottom.

It was time for Julie to return to her parade duties and that meant sitting on a red bottom that still throbbed on the bus. As she walked stiffly down the hallway, the flute player elf ignored the hum of voices. She imagined all of the dancing and musical elf voices were discussing her spanking, but that was only in her own mind.

The result of her school prescribed paddling was that her elf green skirt fit tighter across her bottom and her bottom was more pronounced in the green tights and the panties underneath.. Her snobbery Julie showed as he confronted her about the robbery look of confidence was gone.

He commended Julie on her decision to apply herself to studying at Queens and her admission she needed some discipline in her life which as part of their age play relationship would keep her bottom heated when Marty felt Julie needed a panties down bare bottom spanking.

After her spanking, Julie was still had to march in the parade down in between the high rise buildings and do her best not to appear bowlegged in her performance in front of the Belk and Ivey Carousel Parade performance area. Art watched as the exclusive furrier to both stores in the reviewing stand and could not have been prouder than a daddy as he looked on at Julie as she tooted her flute then bent over in elf dance and her bottom escaped her green panty-clad bottom. and, tomorrow she would be his elf and wrap gifts for ten hours with a thirty minute break when he brought in the KFC. Then it would be off for a romantic holiday old fashioned Dickens Christmas downtown where they would as a couple would board a sleight and Julie's sore bottom would just have to deal with the bumps in the snow. "Ho, Ho, Ho."

"Bugger this!"

"Exactly, my dear. Julie, turn over and let's go farther down that road."

"Ho, Ho, Ho," Julie responded as she accepted a candy cane in an unexpected place.

She slept on her tummy that night with her ruddy red bottom all aglow. Tomorrow the naughty girl would be his new gift-wrap girl right by his office on the edge of the sales floor with a gate to keep any busy bodies out of the start of the store's work space.

Julie was dressed in a short green skirt and green satin blouse trimmed in white lace listened to the employees and their opinion of Marty. Mr. Scrooge as his female employees called him among them was a penny pinching old fart! And, for Juli he devised and ingenious way to punish her right at her gift-wrap station on the wall farther down the sales floor. Mr. Scrooge rubbed his hands together in glee as he reached behind Julie and pulled the curtains that opened Julie's festive white with red trim panties. For Julie the unexpected draft relieved her spanked red bumpy cheeks.