The Bet Aftermath

Story Info
Juliette deals with the aftermath of the pool table bet.
3.4k words
4.06
13.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refer to Juliette's Pool Table Tricks (Chapter 1) before reading below chapter.

Chapter 2: The Bet Aftermath

We live in a mortal world, and there were hard consequences to our interrupted date night. As soon as Jules swallowed my cum, reality set in. We hadn't noticed half the crowd had left by the time she had climaxed for the third time that night, and I had finished inside her mouth. She rubbed in amount that remained on her lips with an excited smile, as if it was her favorite tube of lip-gloss.

Half of the remaining crowd turned to leave as we got off the stage, recognizing the event as over, while the other half looked like smiling totem poles unable or absolutely unwilling to admit the show had concluded its finale. There was a thunderous applause from that remaining group, and then I saw Jessica, who was not clapping.

Her arms were folded across her body, but unlike earlier in the night when she was attempting to cover her freckled breasts, they were in plain sight hanging over her crossed forearms. Her husband had joined her, attempting to hand her the clothes she had forfeited during the pool matches. She ignored him and continued to glare in our direction.

"Well Juliette, I underestimated how much of a slut you really are," she spat as she took a few steps toward us. Juliette remained by my side, hand in mine. She was exhausted and reverted to her shy self trying to cover whatever she could. Our sweaty skin stuck together as she leaned against my body as additional coverage. I attempted to cover my half enthusiastic cock with my right hand.

"But you still lost, so I am happy to say I won't see you Monday," she concluded as she grabbed her khakis from her husband and shimmied them up to her waist, her boobs bouncing against her chest. Jules returned the glare as Jessica put on her turtleneck, and held her bra in her hand as if it was a fashion accessory.

"Best of luck, Juliette," she said with a faked smile, and as she hooked her arm into her husband's, they turned to leave the bar. I watched them walk to the front door, but had felt Jules depart my side to retrieve her clothes by the pool table. I saw Jessica turn around with a look of amusement, followed by the most annoying giggle.

"Oh, and its freezing outside, so make sure to wear extra layers," she said in a high pitched, almost chirpy, voice as they disappeared through the front door. I shook my head in disbelief of the whole night.

"That bitch," I heard Jules curse. I thought she was talking about the obvious until she followed with "Our clothes are gone." So that's what she meant. Jules grabbed her phone and purse, and we swiftly left the bar, our nakedness bright in the dark night. Thankfully I had not parked too far away. However, I still remember the feel of the frozen asphalt on my toes as we hurried across the lot, Jules covering her chest with one hand and the other covering her lips. Her ass as a result remaining bare to the world as it jiggled shyly.

The sharp winter air bit at the most sensitive parts of our skin. I attempted to cover myself too, but was still erect, incredibly, and I was concerned with getting us in the car as quick as possible. Once inside, we both shivered as we waited for my car to heat up. Jules started to laugh uncontrollably, and I assumed it was at the ridiculous of the night. I joined her in laughter, and I noticed she was shivering pretty violently.

"I got an idea," I offered as I blew warm air onto my hands. She spread her legs as I reached over and began to massage her moist lips. I thought that would be enough to warm her, but I found myself worked up again and asked her to move her seat back. She obliged. I climbed over to the passenger seat facing her seat.

I lifted her up and put myself inside her, and she moaned loudly as I noticed the windows were fogging up making this show almost entirely private. I thrusted into her, for what felt like an hour, pinning her against the top of her seat. I felt our combined juices soaking my passenger seat below us. I felt myself getting to the point of finishing.

"I should put on a..." I breathed.

"Don't you dare!" she sighed.

"Jules, I'm going to..." I warned her.

"Good, give me all of it," she sighed, the pitch in her voice getting higher.

"On your stomach?" I asked, doing my best to hold it off.

"Inside me! Fucking cum inside me!" she said as she dug her nails into my back. I love the pain. I reached my hand behind me to get support, as my other hand gripped her hip.

"I'm cumming!" I told her as I thrusted and held myself deep insider her. It was that moment we returned to reality our a car horn blaring. It was right ontop of us. I jumped back onto my seat, and we again laughed ourselves from our pale states as we realized it was my support hand that had landed on my own car horn. As she laughed I saw her playing with her lips, my cum dripping out.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked her, my heart stopping.

"No..." she said with a faint smile. I could tell she was lost in thought, and neither one of us said much until we pulled into the hotel.

"We should probably put on clothes," she laughed as she turned into the backseat to grab her overnight bag.

"That's probably best," I smiled as I climbed into the back to grab my duffle.

...

We talked a lot that night after we got to the hotel and laid our exhausted heads and spent minds on soft pillows. There was something about the vulnerability of the situation, a situation Jules had never ever wanted to get herself into and would do everything in her power to avoid stumbling into again. It was easy for us to forget the near disaster we almost hit head on as a result of our several orgasms.

Jules woke me up with pure excitement the next morning. I sat up in the hotel bed and took immediate notice to her still naked body kneeling on the bed next to me. She had not yet ceased shaking my arm. I couldn't take my eyes off of that strip above her lips, and my hand found its way just under it as she spoke. With a few caresses I could feel her getting wet, as her tone changed to become stern.

"That's going to have to wait," I tuned into her saying as she rolled her eyes back, She bit her lip, which I appreciated, but I could tell something else was on her mind.

I asked her what was on her mind and she thought for a moment, and with a focus and purposed eyebrows she said to me, "Consequences".

My mind replayed the events of the night prior within the three seconds it took for me to hand me her phone. I had thought she meant consequences for us, either it being someone recorded us naked, or kissing, or fucking...but as I scrolled through the text exchange I soon realized that was not the case.

"She didn't take my resignation," Jules said as I read, partially in disbelief, but I heard the overall tone in her voice. The change. I continued to read from where she had sent her resignation video the night prior.

Saturday

1:52 AM: "I don't know what's going on, but you can't leave now. Let's talk."

6:08 AM: It's out of my hands. I made a promise I need to keep.

6:14 AM: That's bullshit, Jules. I don't accept this resignation. Let's have coffee TODAY.

6:17 AM: I'm with family today.

6:20 AM: Then we can talk about your promotion on Monday.

6:21 AM: Promotion???

6:23 AM: Yes, it's been in motion for a little bit now, but you sured it up on Friday. You are going to be my right hand. I retire in less than a year and I want to groom you to be the new Director of Client Relations & Experience!

6:26 AM: I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this.

6:27 AM: Say yes. I'll bump you up to 100k and then when you take over you'll get my salary.

6:29 AM: That's incredibly generous.

6:31 AM: Aren't you interested what my salary is?

6:33 AM: Its really not my place...

6:35 AM: You've earned this, Julianne, but I need you to get aggressive. You can't do my job tiptoeing around.

6:38 AM: Its definitely something I can work on.

6:39 AM: Tell me yes.

6:40 AM: Yes!

6:42 AM: Good, there's only one obstacle we need to finagle.

6:43 AM: What's that?

6:44 AM: Jessica. Despite her choke job the Board still wants her to take over for me when I'm gone. Her husband is pretty big in the business world and has their ears.

6:46 AM: Oh.

6:48 AM: It's my choice to pick my successor, everything will be fine. I just need you to show her up a few more times. Really humiliate her.

That's where the chain had ended. I looked up at Jules, who was smiling confidently.

"What are you doing, Jules?" I asked, slightly perturbed. "You said you would quit."

"I did! I mean I tried, but it didn't take," she said as she stood up and faced the window away. I admired her ass as I thought about the best way to approach the situation.

"Last night turned out amazing, really don't get me wrong. But it's something neither one of us were fully comfortable with and we were so lucky no one knew us there for a variety of reasons. And let's not forget most of the night was your worst nightmare situation before I got on that table with you," I reminded her.

I was unsettled by how quickly she responded to me, "It's my career." Clearly, she was unsettled that I wasn't over the moon how things had played out. I wanted her farthest away from the situation that led to last night, despite the euphoria I had felt with her at the close of the night.

I stood up from the sheets, still erect from admiring her every inch. I was hoping she wouldn't notice because I surely wasn't going to incentivize her new pattern of reckless decision making. I decided on a hot shower, but before I left the hallway I asked her what she was going to do.

"I'm going to get that Director position," she said with a new excited, devilish smile. She looked so sexy, standing confidently with her hands on her hips in front of the large window of the high story room. I felt myself growing more solid, and I noticed her eye softens as she looked down at him. She walked seductively across the room until she was looking up into my eyes.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright," she whispered sincerely, and I felt her caress my balls. I shivered slightly and sighed.

"I believe that you think that," I told her. She showed me that smile again.

"I'm going to take what's mine," she said with a growl, baring her teeth. I hadn't seen that expression from her previously. I felt her grab my cock tightly.

"Starting with you," She said in a determined fashion, leading me into the bathroom.

...

It had been a little over three months since that near miss of a disaster turned complete exhibitionism at Big Mikes. I had not seen Jules since, although not for a lack of want to from either one of us. We had planned a few different nights where I would come in from the city and she would clear her plate for the evening, but truth be told that plate of hers had gotten much fuller and significantly more complicated since our last date night.

It was hard to stay apart throughout this time, because while catastrophic in real time our last date was, that night had heightened our surging appetites for each another to a degree I had never thought possible in our mortal world. There was a difference in Jules, and I had wanted to inspect that change in person.

I had finally gotten in to see her, and here we were sitting at a table for two. I had brought her a gift in a small black box with a purple bow tied around its surface tightly. She faked a smile when I placed it in front of her, and I guess that's when I first knew something was wrong. I assured her she was not allowed to open it until after our meal. I was hoping to get to the bottom of what was bothering her before she opened it.

We talked briefly about work, she indicated her new gig was going well. I asked her about her family, and we exchanged pretty insincere remarks. I found that natural after the experience we had those months ago. Still no indication of what was causing her to be so distant. I hadn't intended bringing the events of those nights up. We exchanged brief thoughts on it through text on several occasions, but we always seemed to drive right past discussing it -- until today. I don't recall if I did or she did, but the topic was a birthday balloon pierced with a pen knife. We were both reliving it all over again at that table for two.

She admitted she often reminisced about that night (with the result requiring her to take a long shower or at minimum utilize the extra pair of panties she now hid as a safekeep in her purse). She concluded it was the most erotic experience she had ever had, and wasn't quite sure if she would ever have anything like it, or if she even truly wanted to outside of her fantasy mind.

Like a star exploding into a supernova, her sexual identity had evolved after that one night. While she was still the innocent, kind woman who had only made love with two men in her entire lifetime, she did feel the edge of her spectrum surging into new territory -- what she would do and what she would enjoy, she now had no idea. She did know what she loved about that night, because every time she even thought about it she got goosebumps and her pussy ached and soaked her panties.

She loved the circumstances that were unforeseen, because if she had known what was to happen, she would have never indulged. While she loathed Jessica even more after that night, a circumstance she thought not possible, the pleasure she felt in being completely exposed by her deepest rival was unexpected and entirely inexplicable. Maybe it was her nature of being in control, and in that situation, she had found herself in a stark (naked) contrast -- she was in the role of the prey.

She described to me how mortified her brain was, even still today, that she found herself in that helpless predicament. Here she was an accomplished professional, promoted several times on her maturity and merit in her field. She was a mother of a beautiful girl and the wife of a man (whom up until I had been the only one to see her fully naked). All of these things would have made what occurred that night highly irregular -- yet there she was, bare bottom and perky breasts on display in front of a crowd of strangers.

Worst of all was that bitch Jessica, who seemed to enjoy the view of her freckled skin more so than any male in the room, which is quite the statement because there seemed to be a lot of ecstatic men in the crowd. She remembered the delight in Jessica's eyes and the way she giggled when she pointed out her landing strip to the group of strangers.

If only the occasion had ended in the embarrassment of being entirely bare and needing to focus on the game, therefore unable to commit to covering herself thoroughly and furthermore often exposing her lips by leaning over the table to take her shot. If only.

To make her skin feel even hotter, she recalled her exposed lips feeling so wet and assuming the group of strangers enjoyed their glisten, and that her nipples were erect at the thought of her anticipated fate if she lost and was to be fucked as entertainment on the very pool table she bet her job on. Not to mention the sudden surprise and intense pleasure of Jessica thrusting the pool stick deep into her.

She lost count of how many times her pussy gripped the stick, while the crowd's audible approval vibrated within her ears. She knew they could see the conflict she wore on her face as she bit her lip and hummed to herself, trying not to orgasm in front of everyone and leave them a picture perfect moment of her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth wide open in ecstasy.

She admitted she had held off the moans as long as she could, and was terrified of the noise she would make when she finally orgasmed on her rival's stick. Then there was the finale, when I took her in front of that crowd - her most intimate voices, sounds not even I had heard from her at the time, echoing off the bar walls.

She described to me the relief she felt when she felt me inside her, and how terrified she was before I was inside her, when out of all the sensations she saw a large, throbbing cock in front of her face, and how her heart stopped and the pleasure ceased momentarily as her mind wondered if Jessica had encouraged one of the crowd strip naked to fuck her. I laughed when she told me this story the next morning, as she winked with a bite of her sore lip, "But I would recognize your beautiful cock anywhere, and I couldn't have picked a more needed time to cum all over it."

Her admittance of how that night was still affecting her led us to teasing and torturing the other one to keep it together so the rest of the restaurant wouldn't catch on. Heaven knew we couldn't afford another ordeal. Everything seemed normal again. She was laughing, smiling sincerely, and had even talked about taking off her panties at the table and handing them to me. That would wait for another occasion.

However, that led us to the black box with the purple bow. It was right after dessert, that beautiful chocolate mousse. I watched her untie the purple bow and it fell flat onto the dark box. She looked up at me in anticipation before she opened it. Finally she mustered up the courage to open it, and I saw it took a second to register but when she realized what it was she raised her hand quickly to her mouth to keep herself together.

"This isn't really..." she said with eyes wide.

"It is. No rush to test it out, but I was thinking you could try it out at home, or on errands, or even at work..." I said with a smile.

"You're a terrible influence!" she said as she kicked me under the table. I disagreed and cited the conversation we had several minutes ago that she admitted had left her panties wet under her dress.

"Want to know the best part?" I asked her.

"Please," she said leaning in.

"I can control it wherever I am," I told her. She giggled and I saw her hand disappear below the table. Then I saw the excitement disappear from her face, and the stormy clouds reappeared.

"Thank you for this, truly. I can't wait to try it out with you." Jules told me in a serious tone that made me think I was about to find out what I had been trying to uncover previously. She placed her hand on mine. My heart stopped in its place.

"Its work. I think I really fucked up and I don't think I can make things right," she admitted somberly, her eyes growing moist like the clouds above our table.