July 4th Party

Story Info
Introverted wife’s extroverted friend has plans for her.
1.9k words
3.32
27.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, my (36f) husband, Pete, (36m) and I have been married for fourteen years. I'm Tara btw and I've only ever been with him, but I do masturbate and watch porn. We have three kids, but I still look good at 5'2" around 120 with B cups short brown hair and blue eyes.

I'm not the adventurous type, and honestly a bit of an introvert, but the thing about being an introvert is extroverts tend to adopt you. This is true even as an adult. I started working with this new woman, Natalie (37). Natalie is the opposite of me in almost every way; blonde, 5'10", D cups, and this flawless figure. She's also very generous, fun, and easy going.

Before I knew it Natalie and I were hanging out, and I met her husband Greg, who's 6'2" chiseled and Black. I didn't expect that given that Natalie is White, just kind of assumed. I guess that kind of happens when you're White. I try not to stare ever, but it's hard not too. He's hot.

It wasn't long before we were hanging out as a couple, and Natalie was demanding I go to her parties. Every party it felt like Natalie was trying to get me alone with her husband. It was weird how she'd ask me to go grab something or help with something and I'd end up alone with Greg. Every time we'd exchange a little small talk, and he'd smile at me making me weak in the knees, and then my husband would come in, and I'd snap back to reality. It was all for the best anyway; see I'm between birth control at the moment.

This was our dynamic, until Natalie threw her Fourth of July bash. It was like she came into this one with a plan. See, everything was in the backyard, Greg and Pete were grilling with the guys, and everyone was mingling. I was helping Natalie with getting some finger foods out along with plates, napkins, and drinks. She even had portapotties set up.

Just when I thought everything was done, she turns to me and says, "I forgot about the table cloth. Can you go and get it, and Greg, would you be a dear and show her where it is? Pete you can take over on the grill, right?" Pete jumped at the chance; I never thought he'd be so easy.

Natalie smiles slyly, and Greg leads me inside. "It's ok, Greg, I know where she keeps the themed table cloths."

"Don't be silly, she bought this one special."

I gulp uneasy as I follow Greg. It was hard not to stare at his gorgeous ass as we walked through the house. Yes, women can be into gorgeous asses too.

We turn down the hall toward their bedroom, and honestly I started getting anxious. Greg goes to their bedroom door, opens it, and motions for me to enter. As soon as he turned toward me to usher me in my eyes went straight to his crotch, and he caught me and smirked. He caught me starring at his bulge. Can you blame me though? My husband doesn't have a bulge, it might be because he doesn't wear tight clothes cause they'd look ridiculous on him, but still.

I hesitantly enter their bedroom. Greg walks around me brushing against me ever so gently, and I swear I almost jumped ten feet in the air. I was alone in my friends bedroom with her husband. He opens the closet door, and grabs a Party City bag.

"It's right here."

"Uh, huh."

"What's wrong? You're all tense."

I just stare at him. I don't know what to say, and then he just blurts out.

"It's like Nat is always trying to get us alone or something huh?"

I don't know why, but I had a fit of bluntness, and replied.

"Like she wants us to fuck or something."

I heard myself, but couldn't stop it. His smile got huge. I felt like all my life had drained out of me.

"She does."

Before I can ask further, he sits down the bag, and takes a few steps toward me. He's standing right in front of me forcing me to look up at him because he's a foot taller than me.

"She likes to share me with her friends that she thinks are a little deprived."

He takes my chin in his hand and kisses me, and I just melt. It's perfect. Not too much tongue, not too hard, not too much saliva; just our tongues dancing. I was soaking wet.

Little did I know as we were kissing he moved me to the bed, and I just laid back putting up no resistance at all, apparently I'm very easy. He broke the kiss, and took off his shirt, and as I took in his fit chest he took off my shirt.

"Are you sure Nat is ok with this?"

"It was her idea, and I've been wanting this since Nat first introduced us."

I took off my bra, and he starred at me, and then kissed me again, this time he moved to my neck, and then worked his way to my breast. As his tongue worked one nipple he played with the other, and then he switched before kissing down my stomach, and undoing my jeans as I slipped my shoes off. He pulled my jeans and panties off at once, and kissed and nibbled down my thighs switching from right to left.

I was hotter than I've ever been when he began kissing my labia gently, and then licked up my slit sucking my clit into his mouth. His tongue switching between slowly and gently attacking my clit, and going fast and hard at it. Before I knew it I was screaming as my first orgasm coursed through my bodies.

"Ooooofuuuucccckkkk!"

When I came down from the orgasm Greg stopped, and just smiled at me.

"I-I..."

"Never cum.?"

"Never screamed from cumming."

For the first time I noticed that Greg had taken his pants off while tongue fucking me. His cock was easily 9 inches and thick as a coke can. I didn't have time to process this because I noticed Natalie had found her way up here, and she was naked with one hand on her gorgeous breast, and another on her clit.

"Nat, I...uhhh"

"Don't worry, hun, you look hot when you cum."

I turned back to Greg, and his penis was right in my face.

"That's not gonna fit."

"You'd be surprised."

He responded to me. I starred at the massive cock in front of me; only the second I'd seen. I kept hearing

"Do it."

From Natalie. I took Greg's cock in my hand and began kissing the tip. I kissed down the shaft, and sucked on his balls. Then I kicked up his shaft, and tried to fit his cock in my mouth. I don't suck cock, or at least never do for my husband, but this felt natural. I used both hands to work his shaft as I struggled to get the head of his penis in my mouth. After a moment I gave up and continued doing what I had been licking up and down his shafted, and sucking his balls, but I would try and get a little more of his cock in my mouth each trip up his shaft.

Greg, grabbed me by the chin, and pulled me up to meet his lips kissing me passionately. He leaned me back onto the bed, and I felt him get into position. I tensed with anticipation as he broke our kiss and grabbed my legs spreading them apart. Natalie got up and maneuvered herself close wanting to see her husband penetrate my married pussy. My pussy was the wettest it'd ever been. Natalie looked on with glee as Greg rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit. He pushed the head of his cock against my warm wet entrance.

"Go on babe, do it, change her life forever."

He looked me right in the eyes as his penis slowly worked its way in. Pain coursed through me as he began splitting me in two.

"It can't fit!"

I cried as he worked in and out adding a bit more with each thrust. The Natalie kissed me, as Greg penetrated me further. I relaxed as my friends tongue invaded my mouth. As he began rubbing my clit, with about half his cock in me, Natalie moved from my lips to my nipples and I had this pain, pleasure, and confusion cocktail swirling in my brain.

All of this going on, and I came suddenly and hard, and it felt like I was peeing, then I hear.

"Nat, she's a squirter."

Natalie stopped her work on my nipples, and I felt Greg's balls begin to hit as he thrust in me.

"Told you it would fit."

"Like a glove by the looks of it. She's clinging to your cock."

Greg began working his cock faster and harder in me. A mix of pain and pleasure. And my orgasm began to build again. My brain seemed dead as this massive cock worked my right hole in ways I'd never experienced.

Before I knew it I was licking Natalie's clit. She'd sat on my face at some point. As this married couple used me for their amusement; I was too far gone. At no point did I consider that I was cheating, at no point did I think about how I'd never considered being with a woman, nor the fact that I had a massive bare cock buried deep inside me that could fill my fertile married pussy at any moment.

Natalie came on my face, and she got off me as her husband repositioned me. My pussy felt sore and empty, a new feeling for me, as he flipped me on my stomach, and positioned me face down ass up.

He grabbed my hips and thrust in me hard my screams of pain and pleasure muffled by the bed. Then I felt a hard smack on my ass and shot straight up, but Greg pushed me down quick. A stream of incoherent noises escaped me as I came for a third time.

Greg had to hold me in place as he pounded away at my snatch.

"I've been edging Greg for a week."

Natalie tells me. I just moan in response.

"I'm gonna cum."

I hear Greg say. The pain has subsided, or I'm just numb, I can't tell which. Finally he grunts and I feel his cock expand inside me. And then warmth as rope after rope of cum invades my fertile cunt. He thrust all the way in, and it felt like he was releasing his seed inside me forever. Finally he let go of me and I collapsed on the bed, his semen oozing out of me.

Natalie gets between my legs.

"Oh babe, that was a lot. Don't worry though, she has an IUD."

I tried to correct her but I was spent. Natalie was sucking her husband off, cleaning our juices off of him.

"Think anybody noticed we were gone?"

"Nah, Pete was telling that church story again, and half the people are drunk."

Slowly I felt life entering me again, and I gathered myself. I sat up, and Natalie and Greg look at me surprised, Natalie continuing to blow her husband.

"I'm...I got my IUD out a few weeks ago."

Natalie and Greg exchange a look, and then laugh.

"Well, child number four is gonna be Black."