July Fourth Fireworks Show

Story Info
Slipping away with Bill during the Fireworks show.
1.2k words
4.18
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers

As a forty-two year old blonde haired, brown eyed, married mother of two children, with a 36D-24-38 figure I was thoroughly enjoying the perks of being in an open relationship with my husband, both of us taking the opportunity to have sex with people outside of our marriage.

Several weeks prior to the annual Fourth of July party where we would end the day watching the fireworks show across the Lake from our yard, friends and neighbors sitting on the lake shore, drinking, laughing and having fun, Bill caught me sunbathing topless on our deck while he worked in his yard, and after years of flirting, we gave into the sexual tension that had been building between us, spending the rest of the day having amazing sex in my house.

From that day on we'd been having as much sex as possible, meeting in each other's houses or back yard sheds to fuck. Whenever we could day or night, from a quick coupling to an hour's long marathon session, whatever time allowed.

My husband was completely aware of everything that happened between Bill and I, because we always talked candidly about our involvement with others. On the other hand Bill's wife Donna had no idea what we were doing, and we preferred to keep it that way,Bill didn't know anything about my open marriage and that also was best.

July fourth was always a great time, with a pig picking, cover dish dinner, swimming, horse shoes,volleyball and fireworks. After every one finished eating around four it was back to fun and games, waiting for the sun to go down and the fireworks show begin

With the cold beer, wine, and daquiris flowing freely, most of the adults were having a few drinks, a few of them were tipsy, Donna being one them, drinking her strawberry daquiries for most of the afternoon and evening.

Bill had to work that day finally getting to the house around six thirty. Bill had made it home, shed his uniform and showed up freshly showered in shorts and a t-shirt, cold beer in hand, he hugged and kissed Donna, hugged me and asked if we'd saved him a plate, that he was starving. Donna told him the food was already put away and he knew where it was, to go eat that she would be on the dock when he finished, turned and walked away, stopping on the deck for another drink before heading down to the lake where everyone was gathered.

Bill finished eating, grabbed another beer and we headed down to the lake, side by side, when Bill asked if I wanted to sneak off and go skinny dipping at the boat ramp, laughing as we continued walking, I laughed with him telling him he was so bad, but I might take him up on it when the sun went down.

Donna found a chair near the water and sat down talking with some of our neighbors and getting drunker. My husband had his camera setup on a tripod away from the crowd, taking pictures of our guests, the boats on the lake, and when the fireworks started he was catching it all on film.

I was standing near the back of the group when Bill tapped me on the back and whispered in my ear, "we've got forty-five minutes, so come on", as he walked away into the dark, all the lights on the deck were off, the dock lights were also, and everyone's attention was on the fireworks as we headed towards the community boat ramp.

By the time I caught up with Bill he already had his t-shirt and his shorts off, standing in the edge of the water in his underwear leaning against the floating dock, only visible when the huge fireworks exploded. I told him we were going to get caught, and without saying a word he pulled me closer lifting my tank top up, pushing the top of my bikini with it, dropping them on the dock, I was trying to see if anyone was looking our way when Bill unbuttoned my shorts, pulling my zipper down, his hand sliding down the top of my bikini bottoms, he started fingering me right away, as I pulled his underwear down, took ahold of his hard cock,and began stroking his thick shaft. He fingered my pussy, rubbing the palm of his hand against my clit, when he dropped his mouth to my breast sucking my nipple into his mouth gently biting it. I was past the point of caring if we got caught, and stopped stroking long enough to drop my shorts and bikini bottoms to my ankles, kicking them off before the wet gushing orgasm I was on the verge of having sent my juices running down my legs.

Bill picked me up by the waist, turned and sat me on the edge of the dock, grabbed his cock and pushed himself into me and started thrusting his balls slapping against my ass with each hard thrust, I could look over his shoulder at the people maybe fifty yards away the fireworks still exploding beyond them, leaning back on my hands as our hips slammed into one another. Bill was looking at my face and bouncing breasts, when I told him to fuck me harder, his thick cock felt so good inside me, as he began fucking me harder and faster than ever,. We were both loudly egging each other on, with me moaning for him to fuck me, as Bill was slamming his cock inside me.

All at once with his cock balls deep inside me he stopped, told me he was going to cum,I could feel his hot semen squirting thick streams of cum, splashing inside me his eyes squeezed shut until his hot semen was oozing out of me, it felt so good I didn't want him to pull away from me, and asked him to keep it in, that I loved how he fucked me.

He leaned closer kissing and sucking each of my breasts, then pulled me in for a long wet kiss, sucking my tongue into his mouth before he stood up, jumped up on the dock his cock covered with our combined juices, bobbing in front of my face, smiling as I sucked and licked him clean, then used his underwear to wipe his semen from my face, breasts, and freshly used pussy, then threw them in the water under the dock.

As we put our clothes back on the fireworks show was ending so we took separate ways back to the lakefront as all the boats were leaving, no one even noticed our absence.

After everyone was gone and I was in the tub soaking in a bubble bath, my husband walked in, sat at my vanity and told me I had a very large hickey on my right breast and he would love to hear about how it got there, so I told him that Bill and I made our own fireworks show when no one was paying attention and how much fun we had with everyone so close by.

My husband grinned and watched me dry off, taking me to bed for my second session of fucking for the night where we fell asleep in each other's arms afterwards.

I really enjoyed the Fourth of July that year.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers