All Comments on 'Jump! Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the Airborne!

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Nice little read. My congratulations and thanks to all of our military warriors.

ncpetencpeteover 1 year ago

Good story. For all those individuals that served our military. whether flying above the ground, jumping toward it, marching on it, sailing around it, or surfacing as you approach it as I did, Thank You for your service! Always remember to take a moment to help your brother and sister Veterans that may need a hand. And finally, Remember your Oaths. In this day and time where the "Elected" chose to ignore theirs it is Very Important that we who protected this country with our blood and lives remember why we were there. Pay attention to who and what you are voting for. God Bless you all.

666iceman666icemanover 1 year ago

You stated the one part of a jump that always made me become aware of arriving at troubles door,. When you said that you do not feel like you are falling until all of a sudden the ground accelerates at thirty MPH towards you and you hit the deck, or ground for a leg to understand. :<)}

It seems this site does not agree with the free speech via written word or verbally, by taking down that posting that I am sure pleased to have read it before they had chance to stop others. They have shown utter contempt to both the writer and the reader and they should reinstate it or they will need Iron Wolf and Clan Troy to visit them.

Keep up the good work my friend and I will contact this site and make my view known and that's for sure.

5*+ Thank You Regards, Iceman.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Going to put Climate Injustice on my Patreon

I appreciate anyone and everyone who contacted Literotica about their very targeted and apparently one-sided censorship. I resubmitted the stories they published(!) and then took down(!!), and if they don’t reconsider and publish them, I’ll post them to my Patreon site where anyone can read them. Watch my Biography page for more on that.

I’m writing my next story now, a complex mystery involving cuckoldry, group sex, and drama within MCD. And I’ll wrap up the loose threads like Laura’s employment future, and Don and the Council… if those don’t get censored. Stay tuned…

katranmankatranmanover 1 year ago

Excellent story as usual. I was fortunate enough to read all of Climate Justice before it was ridiculously censored. WTF? Not good for Literotica to censor stories with no explanation, not good at all.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Only 4 more jumps for Cindy and Teresa .

tranzmanytranzmanyover 1 year ago

While one of the chapters of Climate Injustice caused my eyes to glass over it was still a good story. Who knew LE had gone woke. Oh well. This story was great. Thank you for sharing these stories with us for so long. You do good work.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Thank you for putting Climate Injustice on Patron and pointing us to it. I am disappointed that Lit removed the story after it had been posted as funnily enough that seems to be very corporate elitist and somewhat censoring. Surely there's enough of a warning in your intro to the stories.

A really nice interlude here. I'd forgotten about Julia and nice to see Don bring joy back to her face, even if a little painful, ie. blood wings. And the tribute to Cordell was brilliantly done. Cannot wait to read more. 5 ⛤ again.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Sorry, should be Patreon.

BigDog167BigDog167over 1 year ago

While I have my disagreements with WifeWatchman at times, reporting a story for anything less than kiddie porn is a real snowflake move. I would almost be willing to bet it was not one of his readers but some flake that ran across the title on the web, took offense and then proved just how right WifeWatchman is with his description of the loony left. Climate Injustice was a good story and should not have been removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story as always, but the US air Force does not have a rank of Lt Commander; I think you meant Lt Coronel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
WHAT typo?…

Ravey19

“Patron” sounds just fine…🧉🍹🍶🍸🫠

rick

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
It's funny...

Some of you were so obsessed with my error about calling the Air Force Lt. Colonel "Lt. Commander", you totally overlooked the names of those Air Force pilots. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I think Calvin and Hobbs’ aircraft of choice was a cardboard box…

😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL THNK WE ARE NOW AT THE MAGIC 30 DAY MARK YAAAAA

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
next story submitted

I've submitted the first chapter of my next story, 'Break-In'. The first chapter wraps up the previous story arcs and threads, including Laura's nomination of the University Presidency and the Council's subpoena of the Iron Crowbar. If it's censored, I'll post it to my Patreon site at https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar.

Firepaw250Firepaw250over 1 year ago

Great as usual !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why can't I find Climate Injustice?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

My late uncle was a paratrooper in WW2. He didn’t jump on 6/4 but did did a week later behind emery lines at predawn. He got a Purple Heart before meeting up with regular army forces. Go Airborne!!!

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jump! Ch. 01 Previous Part
Jump Series Info