All Comments on 'Jumping Him'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That Ed Sheeran reference, the worst plagiarist in the history of music (saying something) really detracted from this.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Basically one long lust and sex filled story with a discussion about love. Not really my kind of story I need a story with a real plot or a good romance and I'm old enough to not vote on this story because I have never had a relationship anything like was described here. I guess it was probably good as eroticism goes but I have no frame of reference except one failed 13 year marriage and one loving marriage of almost 40 years with some pretty vanilla sex compared to what is written here. So thanks anyway, I'm sure some others enjoyed it.

Vstar67Vstar67about 1 year ago

I think some folks don’t realize that this should be part three of Her Private Dick. I loved the whole series and think you should consider continuing their adventures. Think about it please. You write it and I’ll keep on reading. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Odd that the next chapter of a Romance story is Erotic Coupling. Normally, it would be the other way around. I skipped past the sex and was disappointed that the story wasn't advanced any further.

I understand that I'm not the author, and, 'If you don't like it, write something yourself!' But, I'm trying to provide constructive feedback. The premise to the series was great, and the storyline was interesting. I enjoy the story portion of Romance entries over the actual sex scenes.

Thanks for your hard work on this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES