All Comments on 'June Gets Even: Fallout Ch. 02'

by kellyhockey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
looks like June went over board

June went overboard and now she is playing defense. Seems like she is not happy with it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Sorry For Their Luck

Looks like Ralph and June are stuck with each other while Their Soon to be Ex - Spouses Love it UP.

Could'nt happen to a Nice Pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Won't finish it, sorry

I tried, but I couldn't even finish this chapter. You really ought to learn a little about the law before you write stories about it. Your characters are two-dimensional paper cut outs, not like real people to me. Thanks for trying, but I found reading it too trying. Ttom

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Almost done.

One more ch. Doesn't everyone know that revenge fucks don't work? Tying up your spouse to watch a revenge fucks makes the odds even worse. Last ch. coming up. We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THOSE PEOPLE HAVE TO PLEAD THE 5TH

before telling the shrink their stories, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WANTS AND NEEDS FOR EACH

are now overpowered by the initial hurt and ego. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 8 years ago
Get an editor

For the love of God, GET AN EDITOR!

Here are a few reasons:

• "Probable" is an adjective, it is used to describe a person, place or thing (probable cause, for example)

• "PROBABLY," on the other hand, is an adverb, and should have been used EVERY SINGLE TIME you typed the word "probable" in this story.

• "Looser" means less tight. It does NOT mean that someone has lost - that's a "loser"...which, ironically, can also describe anyone who doesn't bother to have their work edited.

• "Cites" instead of sights. "Sights" are things which are seen. "Cites" is to quote or to reference...and, just so you know: "sites" are locations, in case you need to use that version of the homophone, as well (a homophone is a group of words which sound the same, but are spelled differently and have different meanings).

All of these, as well as several other acts of literary incompetence, could have easily been caught and corrected by making use of the editors which are available on this site.

Please, please, please: get in touch with one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ntrophy is s little bitch

Get over yourself.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

now the story has jumped the shark.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Umm...

So why is June still whoring herself for Ralph if she wants her husband back?

She is being portrayed as a psychopath who is so deranged that she is disconnected from reality.

Ralph just comes across like a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Difficult to follow, but author is trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a stupid moronic story…. The cheaters come out on top as the good guys … what crap!!!! They dished it out but couldn’t take the dish back…

HATE THIS STORY , a ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor spelling, confusing story-telling.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

1 star. wish I could give it -10. So the piece of shit who raised a cheating whore bitch mary decided it was OK to attack a man who has not actually committed any physical harm; when in a just society he would have been in his rights to destroy his cheating skank of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Nancy was going to make June into the psycho pissed off wife." Uh, no one made her into that; she chose to become that on her own. Sure Jerry cheated and that was deplorable. But what she did was so much worse. Premeditated extreme cruelty. Honestly if you react this way you're nothing but a child and deserve all the shit that comes your way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous