June Rumors Pt. 04

Story Info
Working the plan.
974 words
4.45
2.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The WORK as they called it, was the two brothers' plan to make sure that June got to experience the same thing so many other Latinas' had before they married. It was only rumored in many families but the men of the family always knew that it was a thing. It was pervasive now but had been even more so years ago when the men in the family almost considered it a right of the father to use his children as he pleased. No one seemed to know where this common experience of so many Latina females started but since most all men are like dogs sexually, maybe Latinos are even more so. Usually, it was an uncle, cousin and sometimes even a brother who enjoyed these first fruits but occasionally it would be a dad. It was unusual, however, that both an uncle and his brother, the dad, were planning to enjoy the innocent female.

"Do you remember the first time we had Maria?" asked Macho.

Maria was the brother's oldest sister. She had been a beauty in her day and the two men never found it dull to talk about their sexual exploits and exploitation of their older sister.

"That's funny. I remember clearly when I had Maria the first time. You didn't have a clue what was happening until I told you about it. I did all the work to get us there!"

replied Carlos.

It had taken Carlos well over a year of talking, cajoling and subtle but focused grooming to get his older sister to spread those long legs for her younger brother. When you think of Maria picture a 21-year-old Spanish flamenco dancer. The olive skin with twinkling black eyes and dark alternatively black then flashes of auburn hair down to her hips. She turned the heads of everyone in the community. Watching her walking down the street was enough to give most men an erection that required attention almost immediately.

"Yes, yes. I know and I have to say it was a pleasure to ride that young mare you had broken and trained," said Macho as he rubbed his cock through his jeans, his cock already hard from the recollection.

"That man she had fallen in love with dumping her was actually what pushed her into going along with things. That guy was busting his nuts in her all the time and she got used to having cock and even needing it. Man was I happy to help her out!" Carlos told Macho.

"When we got her drunk that New Year's night and you woke me up to come and help you I thought I was dreaming. The funny thing is you hadn't even tried to use that sweet ass of hers and that dumb ass boyfriend hadn't either. Remember how she yelled, to begin with? Then we were both inside her and she was cumming over and over. Let's face it brother....our sister was a slut!" Macho opined.

That New Year's night Carlos knew that Maria was heartbroken about suddenly being dumped when her boyfriend who had become bored even with her beauty and found a new piece of ass. She was depressed as hell and drinking like a sailor when Carlos decided that with the help of just a little bit of Xtasy, he could let her cry on his shoulder. For at least long enough to spread those soft thighs and slide his huge hard cock inside her. Carlos had worked the same ploy and several girls in his friend zone. Until that is, they became vulnerable. Carlos was quick to see a weakness and take advantage of it. After all, he was just wanting to make her feel good and to let her know other men could make her body feel that wonderful--even her brother.

Once the drug had combined with the alcohol it had been so easy to take her. His hands felt good on her back and her ass but when his fingers first found her pussy it was like a fire that spread all over her body. In no time Carlos was between her legs and pushing her panties to the side as the thick mushroom head of his cock started to penetrate that cunt that had only known one dick.

"No. Carlos, please don't. This just isn't right!" Maria had said forcefully.

Carlos knew that wasn't what she really wanted but he couldn't stop now anyway. Feeling how wet she was already had surprised him but her even more. She could feel the slimy juices oozing from her pussy covering her thighs and her ass cheeks. Carlos gripped her ass and gave it just the right tilt to allow his monster meat to fully penetrate the core of her womanhood. Soon she was panting and with those soft thighs encircling him she grabbed his ass and tried to pull him even deeper inside her.

"Wait Maria don't cum yet. I have to go to the bathroom but I'll be right back." Carlos told her as his cock slipped from her body.

"NO, NO Please don't stop! I need this so bad," she said as her fingers moved to her clit and moved in soft circles trying to keep the feeling.

"That's it just keep it hot for me. I'm going to make you forget that asshole boyfriend of yours." Carlos told her.

Carlos moved down the hall quietly but he didn't go into the bathroom at all. He went directly to the bedroom he shared with his brother. Standing there naked beside his brother's bed, his cock standing at attention and glistening in his own sister's juices, he shook Macho's shoulder and whispered,

"Hey Carnal, I have something special all warmed up for you. In about five minutes meet me down in Maria's room for a sweet surprise Brother."