June Rumors Pt. 05

Story Info
The Work pays dividends.
1.1k words
4.13
2.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark but just enough light was filtering through the blinds to reveal a sight that immediately caused blood to fill Macho's cock. Carlos had Maria on top of him. His legs between hers and his hands gripping both her ass cheeks and pulling her down hard on his cock at the bottom of every thrust into her. The net effect was most likely putting about 2 more inches of cock and balls deep into her vagina. With every thrust, she moaned in a way that made it obvious that it certainly hurt some but was giving her pleasure she probably never experienced with that boyfriend of hers.

Macho was frozen in place. The only thing he was moving was the hand he already had on his cock. That thick long piece of meat that Carlos was running in and out of his sister had to be 8 inches and as thick as a forearm but looked even larger in that light covered in slick wet juices from Marias' swollen cunt. He watched intently as the thick lips of her pussy seemed to grip Carlos's cock as he pulled it back and then seemed to disappear back into her body as he slammed it back into her. Marias' ass would jiggle and bounce as the fat full balls of Carlos seemed to attempt to embed themselves into that slick wet Latina cunt.

"Yea baby take that cock. You've been needing a real man to fuck you for a long time Maria." Carlos told her as his eyes and his brothers locked together in the dim light.

With a very subtle motion of his hand, he was directing Macho to get on top of Maria and join him in taking their sister. She had no idea at this point that Macho was in the room or that he had any idea of the dirty deed she was allowing Carlos to do to her. Lost in her emotional upset and her sexual desire she was fully enjoying the huge cock stretching her pussy. With Carlos holding her super tight against his chest. Both arms encircle her upper body. Her arms were actually pinned to her sides when he gripped her with her hands slightly under and holding his upper hips. She was suddenly startled when an additional weight was behind her and another body on top of her. An extremely hard cock pushed between her buttocks as she tried to close her legs.

"Relax Maria. You are going to love this!" Carlos told her as both his legs were suddenly over hers. He was forcing and holding her legs farther and farther apart.

Macho's cock briefly was forced slightly down and came into contact with his brother's shaft as it pulled back with Maria's struggling and the head was suddenly wet from their combined juices. Then his body was completely covering hers with his brother on the bottom telling his sister to relax. Macho put his hand down to grip his own cock just behind the head and guide the mushroom head into his sister's ass. His intention was not to hurt Maria but she was putting up a fight.

"No. Stop. What the hell get off me. Don't touch my ass. That is hurting. Macho get off me." Maria was shouting.

"Go on little brother. She's going to love it. You can't stop now." said Carlos.

For sure, Carlos was absolutely right. There was no way Macho was going to stop. His cock was going to have relief and while it wasn't his goal, if it hurt her a little it just had to be. As the head of his cock pushed into his sister's tight anal ring, he only felt pleasure and couldn't imagine at that point that she didn't feel the same. He had to push just a little harder and that tight ring seemed to give way. The shaft of his 7-inch cock was sliding rapidly into the depths of her ass. He could feel her take in a huge breath maybe wondering how much deeper he could get when his thrust was stopped against those tight muscular Latina ass cheeks. The scream she started to scream was pushed back into her mouth by Carlos. His big hand clamped over her mouth quickly.

"Hey, Stop that now. You might wake up mom and dad. Macho slow down some. Just hold it inside her until she gets used to the feeling. I tell you she will love it!" Carlos exclaimed to an already panting Macho.

"OH MY! Brother, it's so hard to keep from moving. This ass is virgin for sure." said Macho.

The two brothers high-fived over Maria's shoulder but otherwise, both held very still. Carlos' cock pulsating thick and deep inside Marias' cunt covered in her thick hot pussy paste and Macho in her virgin asshole that still could not fully relax from the depth this rigid intruder had gained inside her body.

"Your pussy is so fine big sister. That boy you were seeing is a fool and didn't deserve a hot Latina like you baby." Carlos told Maria.

"Oh my God!" whispered Macho into Marias' ear.

"I love how tight your ass is. You will love this feeling too. Just try to relax and I promise I will be gentle." Macho lied.

Then Carlos started to move inside her. Slowly and shallowly with sort of a circular motion which was actually rubbing Marias' hard clit. The length and depth of the cock on Carlos was something she had never experienced before but she loved the full feeling it gave her. Even now with her asshole aching it was starting to feel so good that she couldn't help but give a little moan as Carlos picked up the pace and the depth of his thrusting into her body. At the same time, Macho began a prolonged and slight movement of his cock. Backing out maybe an inch at first and then slowly going back into her full length. The two of them continued in this fashion for quite some time until it was plain from the moans and the viscosity of the cunt juices floozing out of her that she was not in pain and was on the verge of enjoyment.

"Yes Yes, Fuckkkkkk Meeeee!" Maria hissed.

"She's FLOOZING brother." Carlos panted to Macho.

The term floozing had been a word they had made up to describe the excretions a female exudes who is super hot and about to cum. A combination of the words flowing and oozing. Nothing better described the liquid flowing from Maria as she suddenly tensed up her entire body. She held that tension for a second or two and then began to tremble. Seemingly from her fingers to her toes her entire body was quaking and shaking with an orgasm like she had never experienced before. Nothing had even come close to the intensity of the climax her two brothers were forcing her to experience and she knew immediately as the orgasm was subsiding as first Macho and then Carlos both exploded inside her, that she would never be satisfied by weak and timid lovers again.