June Rumors Pt. 03

Story Info
Brotherly love all in the family!
1.1k words
4.67
4.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his mind had cast these images into his brain almost like a movie being presented on the back of his eyelids, he had felt his cock swell and swell until he did not doubt that if June could see it she would go running from her bedroom. This fantasy he was having about June was getting so real and he kept expanding it in both actions and details. If he were alone now he would pull out his swollen cock and empty his balls all over June's bed. He had already jacked off in her bed several times while everyone was at work. It got him so hot every night to imagine her lying in a bed that had his dried semen all around.

He knew he just had to continue to work on her. She already felt really close to him and he just wanted to continue to build on that solid foundation. Just a little at a time. Carlos was already up to the stage where she was completely comfortable sitting on his lap with even her mom in the room. She'd say

"Read me a story like you did when I was little Theo."

Now, as an adult, she'd come and sit in his lap as he would either tell her a story or read something to her. The entire family sometimes sitting around and no one paying much attention. Well, with the exception of his brother Macho who would have a slight smile come to his lips when he would look over and see Carlos rocking her in his lap. His hand softly caressed her hip or thigh area. Sometimes as Carlos would gently slide his hand up June's nylon-encased leg onto her upper hip area, he and Macho would give a quick wink to each other as their eyes met.

"Hey Macho! Let's ride up to the market. I need to pick up a few things." Carlos told his brother."

"Okay. Let me just hit the restroom right quick first," replied Macho.

Macho knew exactly what was going on and he and Carlos would probably talk about it later. When they could get the time alone together the two of them would go into the master bedroom and work on their strategy. Macho was as turned on by what Carlos was doing as Carlos himself. The two of them had always been trying to get in some females panties as long as either of them could remember and it didn't matter if they were relatives.

"Okay Hombre let's take a ride," Macho said.

As Carlos got into the car on the driver's side, he looked over the hood at Macho and smiled that twisted smile the two often shared. Adjusting his pants before slipping into the car and as he sat down in the driver's seat he let out a big sigh of relief.

"Andela, you got me up just in time. My cock was so hard and I know she had to feel it. I would have cum in my Chinos if I hadn't come up with the store idea." said Carlos.

"Well, Brother I think maybe you might still need to cum before we get back." Macho smiled.

Macho reached into his pocket and pulled out a very tiny blue bikini panty and held it up to his nose before dropping them in Carlos's lap. Carlos reached down and brought the panties to his nose as they drove only far enough to turn into the parking lot of the nearby superstore. He parked well away from the crowded area and then his free hand gripped his cock already hard again in his pants.

"Holy Virgin Macho. June must have the sweetest-smelling pussy in the family."

Carlos said as he started to unzip his trousers revealing his not only long but super thick cock. Macho always was jealous of the size of his brother's cock and today was no different. It almost immediately was oozing a clear thick liquid on the tip and Macho felt his own dick hardening as he watched his brother sniffing his daughter's panties and stroking his thick cock.

They had been jack-off buddies forever it seemed and had always told each other everything about the sexual fun they were having. It wasn't unusual at all for the two brothers to be jacking off together as they'd talk about their current girlfriend as they were growing up. They would even give each other a little helping hand or mouth occasionally. It was never about anything gay though. Always seemed just a substitute for some female or other when it started but over time they both understood that. It never even crossed their mind that playing with each other's cocks was at all a homosexual thing.

"I think I have something else here you might really enjoy."

Macho said as he pulled his wallet out of his hip pocket. He pulled out a picture he kept in it just for times like this. A really beautiful photo he had taken of June when they were on vacation. No one had any idea he had this photo. He had snapped it with a distance lens on his 35MM camera when she was out at the pool. That young fresh body of hers displayed in a bikini she definitely would never wear in a public place. Hell, Macho had never even seen her in it himself. The curves on his daughter were just magnificent and that Latina ass. Well, one thing is for sure, June would never have a problem attracting men.

He sat the photo on the dashboard and he heard Carlos give out a sort of moaning, "Holy Madre yes!" as he picked up the pace of his stroking. It was no great surprise to Carlos when Macho lifted his own cock from inside his trousers and started to stroke his cock as he watched his brother stroke.

"We have to have some of that brother," Macho told Carlos.

Carlos was too deep in his fantasies to answer other than to moan and suddenly his cum was spurting and then thickly flowing from his cock. Covering his hand and stomach Carlos rubbed it all over his cock and balls before reaching under the seat and pulling out a towel to clean it all off as he responded to his brother.

"Yes, hopefully, we will both get to enjoy some of that. Let's be patient and make sure we do this right so it's not a one-time pleasure."

Carlos responded as he offered the towel to Macho.

"Work the plan and plan the work!" replied Macho, now wiping the cum from his deflating cock.