June Rumors Pt. 06

Story Info
The seeds planted and the fruits of the harvest.
1k words
3.43
2.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos and Macho had left Maria laying on her stomach with one of her hands between those soft smooth thighs of hers and her fingers idly rubbing her still hard but sensitive clit. Their cum was leaking from the swollen lips of her pouty pussy and from her somewhat agape asshole as well. She seemed to be floating or at least lingering in the afterglow of the trembling all-over orgasm she'd just experienced with her brothers inside her. She knew she should be feeling at the least shame or some remorse about allowing her brothers to fuck her. Still, honestly, all she felt was a warm happiness, an exhausting satisfaction at the physical and mental relief she had just experienced.

Maria would never deny either or both of her brothers when they wanted her over the years to come. It seemed that her pussy would be wet almost immediately whenever either Macho or Carlos would give her the slightest indication that they wanted to enjoy her body. Over the years and through several marriages she would sometimes have a two or three-day marathon of fucking with them. The fact that she might be traveling with her brothers visiting this or that relative was a perfect cover for her. None of the men she was married to over the years ever seemed to consider that those men might be fucking their wives. She had always married Anglos' and the commonality of this type of incest in Hispanic families was quite rare in their own families.

Over time, Maria had picked up on the fact that both of her brothers were highly interested in her beautiful niece and she never tired of teasing them about it.

"Hey, Macho I see you looking at that pretty little niece of ours. So does Carlos! You two hombres got ideas about hiding the chorizo in her little holes eh? I've always told her how wonderful my brothers are. I even told her I had seen your cocks and how big they are when we were younger. You need to keep her whole if you do anything though. She has to be a virgin for that sissy white boy she's marrying."

She'd worked on convincing June that it was pretty normal for there to be at least some innocent sexual games between family members. She would tell June how natural it was to have strange feelings about men in the family, even to the point of those fantasies making a lady wet sometimes. By the time June was a young adult, she didn't give it too much thought. It just seemed natural in families that an uncle or cousin would be feeling up the girls in the family and trying to have them sexually. Maria had also convinced her that it was best to start her married life in the church and that to do that she had to be a virgin though she could enjoy anything else that might stimulate her. She'd even explained anal and oral sex to June and as expected it wasn't long before she'd caught June playing with her pussy on several occasions.

Now June finally knew what her aunt talked about so excitedly when she spoke of her lovers and the exquisite pleasure that she received during sex from some men. Maria never revealed she was talking about her brothers but she'd been telling June stories about her sex life since she was a little girl. She'd talked so much and described the feelings so vividly that when June finally had sex with her fiancée, her expectations were very high. To say she had been disappointed every time she had sex with him was an understatement. It was nothing like her aunt had described it. June, at best, didn't mind it much but certainly wasn't enjoying it as she knew a woman should. The fact was that it had always been more of something she felt was a duty of a woman. She didn't enjoy it at all other than the satisfaction of his reaction. The way he was so hot for her and luckily that made him cum super quick. Limiting the amount of tolerance she had to develop for his fumbling and timid use of her womanly body. June knew something was missing but because of her lack of experience, she didn't know what it was.

She was certain that she needed to feel at least the same pleasure that her fingers brought to her. Alone after a date with her fiancée, she would rub the hard little nub of her clit and dream of strong arms holding her. The idea of men desiring her so badly that they couldn't and wouldn't let her protests keep them from enjoying the bounty of her Latina curves. Men with big hands and even bigger cocks took control of her steamy body, forcing her legs apart and then jabbing their cocks between them until almost as if by accident they penetrated the core of her. Causing her to moan like an animal pierced with a lance that would leave her lying there open to their continued thrusts and rough use of her at their pleasure. Those thoughts would always be accompanied by her vague vision of a brutish-looking man using her and then her trembling, convulsing body pushing her over the brink into a mind-numbing orgasm. Her fingers were gradually forced to move from her pussy and clit as the intensity of her climax rolled over her.

When Maria looked at her niece she recognized the hot-blooded young Latinas craving for real men's cocks. Maria had been lucky enough to enjoy her brother's cocks early on and from the way they both looked and talked about June, Maria was pretty sure that it wouldn't be very long now before June would be brought into their dirty little incestuous secrets. She had even thought of how pleasurable it would be to feast on that sweet little bitches pussy after all these years and to hold June's face deep into the wet slit between her legs maybe as one of the brothers was fucking June and she sucked off the other. All a jumbled-up mass of related bodies in a steamy, slick, and slimy sucking, fucking sweaty bead.