Surprise Dessert

Story Info
Dinner out and dessert at home. Mom/Aunt.
1.8k words
4.43
20k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home alone, for a few hours at least. Mom and Aunt Wren went to dinner, this is the norm every other week, since dad moved out.

I figured a hot shower would help me clear my head. It had been a long day of house work and moms "to-do" list and I was beyond frustrated watching her running around in those tiny little shorts and a crop top. What made everything worse was it wasn't just mom. Aunt Wren was staying here this week and she was sharing moms choice of clothing. Little tiny booty shorts and crop tops. I understand to a point wearing something that is not oversized to move easier and all but my god..... I went into the bathroom to enjoy my alone time and as I was getting undressed, I noticed their clothes in the hamper, right on top.

I said "fuck it" out loud, I mean who was going to hear me? I grabbed their shorts out of the hamper and sniffed them. "Oh God yes..." Intoxicating. I could feel myself getting more stiff and this time I don't fight it. I wrap their shorts together and used them to jack off into. It felt amazing. The scents mixing. I figured when I was done I could just throw them into the washer before anyone got home and they would be none the wiser. I definitely didn't need videos this time. I knew what I was doing was dirty and taboo but that is what made it all the more intense. It didn't take long before I was coming all over their shorts. Once I was finished, I hoped into the shower to clean up, after I wrapped a towel around me and threw the load of clothes into the washer and went to my room and got dressed. I was flipping through shows on tv but nothing caught my attention, mainly because all I could think of and focus on was those damn shorts.

Headlights through the window snapped me back to reality real quick. I heard laughing and doors shutting. I am completely back to the real world now, but still, inside am so proud of my actions. For no other reason than I got away with it.

"Hi Mom, Hi Aunt Wren" I said smiling. "How was dinner?"

They both said in unison, "Great" mom said they had a great time but were glad to be home again because as usual people suck!

Aunt Wren was already out of her shoes and was undoing her pants heading to the bathroom. I said quickly,

"Oh ya, I started some laundry, just so you know cause it always effects the shower"

"I wasn't going to shower but thank you, but commando pjs it is" Aunt Wren said while laughing and heading down the hall to their rooms. After I knew they were down the hall far enough away I let out a big sigh, thinking how close I was to getting busted.

I heard giggles and then they were telling each other to be quite, I knew when they got home they were a little tipsy, but not drunk. So I crept down the hall, hoping to see them changing, but not knowing what I would see. They were kinda crazy so it could have been as simple as them brushing each other's hair, but I was hopeful. The door wasn't closed all the way and I am pretty sure they thought it was, like they pushed it but it didn't latch. Wren was standing at the end of the bed, naked, with her leg up on the chest thing at the foot board. Mom was naked, laid out across the bed on her stomach. I blinked a few times thinking how lucky I was getting to see them both there, and they didn't see me or know I was there, watching.

I heard Mom tell Wren,

"I know he's grown, but we shouldn't" I was so confused, I knew what I heard but at the same time I knew I couldn't have heard her correctly. Even if I did, I had to stop thinking things because now, I was hard again and my mind was running. The living room was seemingly a better place, a safer place than me getting busted spying on them. I stated to step away from the door way and accidently bumped the damn door frame and made the door move. Oh shit.... I yelled in my head while trying to move still or at least act like I wasn't just standing there being a creep. I knew if they heard it was going to be an ass chewing.

"Nephew, come here. We know you are there in the hall"

I stepped backwards towards the door and pushed it open.

"Come in here Son."

I was frozen but forced myself to move, they hadn't. Both still where they were when I was watching them. I didn't want to go in because I couldn't hide the fact that I was rock hard, and these damn shorts were useless and thin and covered nothing. There was no way to deny anything. I stood there, nowhere to go, hands trying to cover the hard on.

"I see someone was enjoying themselves spying on their Mommy and Auntie!" There was no point in denying anything,

"Yes, I was" but I was looking down at the floor, avoiding eye contact, hoping the fucking boner would go away because of the situation.

"Now now nephew, don't be ashamed, there is nothing wrong with admiring the female form" I said nothing, I wanted to but couldn't get anything out because part of me was still hoping I would wake up on the couch and this was just a dream. "Look at me while I am talking to you" Wren said. I looked up and made eye contact with both of them, Wren made a gesture for me to come closer. I took a few steps and Mom sat up and patted the bed. I sit down and Mom put her hand on my thigh.

"I bet if you were naked it would make everything far less awkward, don't you?"

I stood up, took a deep breath, still thinking I would wake up on the couch, but went ahead and pulled my shorts off, I was too far in to go back now. I sat back down quickly. Aunt Wren moved to the side of the bed and sat in front of me, telling me to relax, Mom was telling me the same thing. Mom said to take a deep breath.

So I closed my eyes, leaned my head back, and took a deep breath, but before I could let it out Aunt Wren had her mouth wrapped around my cock. I snapped my head back down not believing what I was feeling.

Mom moved off the bed and laid down under Wren and was licking her pussy. I tried to pull Wrens head up but she fought me and would not let up sucking, cupping my balls and stroking my cock. I knew they were not going to hear my telling them this wasn't the best idea, so I decided I wasn't going to stop them or fight them. I just knew I would wake up at the worse time on the couch, hard as hell, with them standing there, over me. But in the meantime, this was an amazing dream and I was going to ride it out.

Mom climbed up and moved Wren. Wren laid down under Mom and started licking her pussy while Mom was licking and sucking my cock, Wren had pushed her fingers inside Moms pussy and they were both moaning, so was I.

"This feels amazing" I muttered.

Wren told me to move up the bed, Of course I listened. Mom moved and sat on my face while Wren sat on my cock. Mom was grinding on my face, using me to her pleasure. I was flicking my tongue over her clit sucking on her lips, Wren was riding my cock, bouncing and I could feel her cumming.

Mom was still grinding my face, not caring about anything other than getting off. Wren and Mom were both cumming, I could feel it running down my balls and my chin.

I tell them "switch places", I know without a doubt that this wasn't a dream anymore. Mom first started licking my cock, sucking all the wetness off but making me even more wet, after she was done licking and sucking, she slide down on my wet hard cock, while Wren was rubbing her clit on my mouth while I was licking and sucking her off. There was so much moaning and wetness.

Wren got up off my face, I tapped Mom to move and she got up onto her knees, reaching back spreading her ass open,

"please fuck Mommies ass Son!"

Wren laid down in front of Mom, Mom started lapping Wrens pussy while Wren was playing with her tits. I spit onto Moms ass, she gasped and I did it again. Wren was still getting eaten out and she was moaning and gasping and shaking, and fuck it was hot. I readjusted, I pushed just the head of my cock into Moms ass, I spit again and pulled out. I pushed further in, pulling out and pushing back in. Mom was fingering Wren while licking and sucking her pussy, Wren was moaning n arching her back. I was fucking Moms ass, she was moaning even though it was muffled.

"I am going to cum" I growled.

Mom speed up moving back and forth against my cock, rocking and grinding her ass into me with every thrust. Wren was telling Mom she was going to cum. Mom tapped Wrens thigh, and mine. They both moved to their knees in front of me, mouths open, tongues out, waiting eagerly on my load. I stared jerking off over their faces, just begging to be covered. They were both fingering themselves watching me while I was watching them.

I yelled "I'm going to cum" and they both moved with their heads next to each other, waiting, begging.

I came so hard, more than what I thought was going to happen. I watched them lick at each other's faces clean. I never in my life, even in my dreams could have thought this up, let alone it actually happening.

"Now, listen to me carefully Nephew, this is all yours, whenever you want BUT you have to keep your mouth shut and not tell anyone, do you understand?"

"Yes Aunt Wren I understand, but was this a drunk plan or what? Cause this was kinda outta the blue!" Mom chimed in,

"Honey, we weren't drunk, we were buzzed, and we have been talking about this for a little while. We decided you were old enough now and plus, since our shorts magically wound up in the washer, while we were gone, it was more than obvious that you wanted the same thing we did!"