June's Fantasy Pt. 08

Story Info
June gets her nipples pierced.
1.8k words
4.3
11.4k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8: June gets her nipples pierced.

June followed, complaining that her tits bounced too much when the zipper was down.

Casandra noted her complaint and told her if she didn't stop whining she would have to remove the dress completely.

June walked quietly in shame, fearful of someone seeing her half-dressed with cum coating her legs and dripping from her cunt.

A few blocks further, they were back at June's apartment. After entering the apartment, they both showered and went to sleep.

The next day, Saturday, being a weekend, June didn't work. Getting up and cleaning her apartment, she wore nothing but a baby doll nightie. She liked the feeling of the loose material on her shoulders and tits but knew the nightie did nothing to cover her ass and pussy.

Casandra woke up and watched her moving about cleaning and said, "Love to watch a near-naked woman cleaning house."

June replied, "You could get your ass out of bed and help."

Casandra got out of bed and walked up behind her, then grabbed her ass on the way to the bathroom.

Then, calling Sue, she talked about how June complained about her tits moving in loose clothing in public. Sue told her to adjust June's wardrobe.

Leaving the bathroom, Casandra told June that from now on she was to wear loose-fitting blouses without the support of a bra whenever she was not in the library.

June looked at Casandra and said, "No, it will make me feel even more naked and uncomfortable."

She replied to June. "Okay, you can tell Sue."

June dreaded going out dressed so scantily.

Cassandra then told her to get dressed they were having brunch with Sue.

As June was pulling on a short skirt, Casandra threw a loose-fitting light blouse over and told her to put it on.

June was walking down the street, feeling the air against her naked sex and her breasts bouncing freely under the loose-fitting blouse.

She thought they were always making me walk in shame. Any decent woman would put a stop to this. Are they right? Am I a true slut? I always climax when they treat me like one.

Arriving at the popular bistro, they spotted Sue seated at a table in the center of the dining area. June thought she did this on purpose, to shame me.

Sue looked up and said, "Sit, please."

Looking at June, she asked, "How is my little egg carrier today?"

June blushed. Sue then asked, "You do have it in, don't you?"

Looking down, June muttered, "No."

Sue's face turned stern as she ordered her to insert it now.

June started to get up, and Sue said, "Right here, my dear slut."

As June looked around, no one seemed to be paying any attention to them. She reached into her purse, wrapped her hand around the egg, and as discreetly as possible, inserted the egg into her pussy.

Sue then ordered her to turn it on at a low, random interval setting.

Talking as if nothing was out of the ordinary, Sue informed June that she has earned in excess of forty thousand dollars in royalties to date from the videotapes and live feeds. The money was deposited into the account they set up for her via direct deposit after all required taxes were paid.

June said, "So you are selling me like a whore."

Sue replied, "You are an actress." If you want to be a whore, that can be arranged. I don't employ whores.

June was looking down at the table in shame. Looking back up at Sue, she replied, "No, I do not want to be a whore."

Just then, the egg started up, and June shuddered as she had a small climax. Her nipples got hard and pointy. Her nipples were poking against the thin material of her blouse.

Sue looked on in amusement. You are such a little firecracker.

June shivered again, feeling another small climax, then asked Sue why she had to wear the egg.

Sue told her it was pussy training. It will train her to use her kegel muscles to contract her cunt when things are inserted into it. The vibrating stimulates her G-spot and causes super sensitivity, resulting in even more explosive orgasms.

June nodded her head in agreement. Then she told her how it slipped out twice and embarrassed her in public. Sue laughed and said, "Then you need more practice."

By the way, we got the one time at the pub on tape. Our clients went nuts.

As their brunch drew to a close, Sue told June to walk down to the wharf district and seek out a tattoo shop named "Body Perfect Piercing and Tattoo."

June very nervously asked, "Why?"

Sue replied, "I have scheduled you for nipple piercing. The piercing of your nipples will enhance their response to stimulation.

June replied, "What if I don't want to?"

Sue replied, "Then use your safe word and have a nice life." She knew June was hooked and wouldn't use the safe word.

June felt shame as she agreed to do it. Getting up and leaving, she parted ways with Sue and Casandra.

She followed the directions, walking the route Sue had written on a piece of paper.

The shop was owned by Sue. It was also set up with recording equipment. June never noticed she was being followed. The vibrating egg caught her off guard, and she expelled it in a sudden climax while walking down the street.

She knelt down, grabbed the eggs, and exposed her naked bald cunt to the world. She quickly wipes it off with some moistened personal wipes and discreetly, as possible, inserts it back into her very slick cunt, while continuing to her destination.

June stepped through the door of Body Perfect Piercing and Tattoos, stepping into the waiting area.

A young blonde with tattoos and body piercings looked up from the receptionist desk and said, "You must be June."

She nodded her head, "Yes." The blonde then said, "You are here for nipple piercings."

June nodded her head again, softly saying, "Yes."

Follow me.

June filled her into a back room set up like a doctor's exam room.

The woman instructed Jue to remove her blouse and lay back on the table.

June removed her top. As she lay back, the woman told her that someone would be with her shortly.

The room was cold and very sterile looking. Various illustrations on the walls showed and explained the types of piercings as well as the benefits and cautions associated with each.

The coldness in the room caused her nipples to harden. She also felt the cold air drying the moisture on her cunt.

A big, biker-looking man walked in and said, "My street name is Thor." I will be piercing those fine-looking nipples today.

He went about getting things ready as he explained the procedure and the care instructions for after the piercing.

June felt embarrassed, lying there nearly naked. Then the egg came to life and caused her to stifle a moan while experiencing an orgasm.

Thor smiled, saying, "I see Sue has you in egg training."

June blushed, not answering Thor.

Thor swabbed her nipples with alcohol swabs and attached the piercing forceps. Then he pierced the first one, then the other nipple, leaving a small straight gold barbell in each nipple.

As he pierced the second nipple, the egg came on, causing another small climax. The combination of the climax and the piercing of her nipple caused her to expel the egg, sending it out to roll off the table and be caught by Thor.

Thor set the egg aside and unzipped his pants, allowing them to drop to the floor. He stepped up to her head and presented his soft cock to her lips. June took it in her hand and held it as she engulfed it in her mouth.

She sucked Thor to hardness and felt a mouth on her snatch. Stopping briefly, she saw the blonde's head in her crotch. Reaching down, she held the blonde's head as she continued to suck Thor's cock.

June came twice, drenching the blonde's face, neck, and small tits. Next, June swallowed a copious amount of hot sperm as Thor busted his nut into her welcoming mouth.

Thor instructed her to get off the table and remove the skirt. June got up, removing the skirt as Thor climbed up, laying back on the table and ordering her to climb up and put his cock into her cunt.

June complied, straddling Thor and lowering her hot, wet cunt onto his firm prick. She started working herself up and down, fucking herself on his prong until she came again. She was so wet that Thor slipped out twice.

Thor had her get off as he scrambled to his feet, telling her to lean over the exam table.

June leaned over it, feeling Thor enter her cunt from behind, thrusting in and pulling out as she came multiple times, and it was so wet, Thor kept slipping out.

He aimed his cock at her tiny ass hole, centering it on her pink wrinkled ass pucker, and pushed forward, his cock head lodged just past her sphincter muscle.

June screamed in sudden shock and pain. Thor slapped her ass and told her to relax as his cock was advancing into her virgin asshole. June relaxed her ass mussels as best she could, allowing Thor to completely sink into the depths of her bowls.

Thor rested, allowing June to become accustomed to the invasion of her ass. Then he started thrusting in and pulling out until he busted a nut into her asshole.

The cameras on the wall zoomed in and focused on her open, distended, sperm-leaking asshole.

Putting his pants back on, he told her they were done, and she needed to get dressed and leave so they could clean the room for the next client.

June got up and went for the paper towels to clean herself up. Sue won't go for that. You'll have to do the "walk of shame." He then said, "Sue's orders." "Thor said."

Getting into her skirt and blouse, she left, walking to her place with Thor's cum leaking out of both her asshole and cunt.

The next few days were uneventful. June went to work, wearing her business attire and a light vest to hide her constantly rock-hard, super-sensitive nipples.

She continued to get her morning latte laced with coke and rub her clit two to three times per day to quell the itch in her slut twat.

She has accepted her slutty desires. She still gets embarrassed and blushes easily. Just because she is a slut doesn't mean she has to openly broadcast it to the world. She was raised to be modest and reserved.

She doesn't understand what changed her.

Sue would check in every few days. Jane and Casandra would also be in touch often.

Sue was purposely keeping June's libido high and unsatisfied.

Today, June got her period Sue had the coffee truck stop adding the coke.

For the next five days, life went back to normal. She wore underwear and bras. She wore underwear to hold a pad in place and a bra to support her tits which tended to be extra sensitive when she was on the rag.