June's New Sex Kitten, Leyla Ch. 03

Story Info
Leyla's unveiling continues with a security guard.
1k words
4.07
9k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leyla stood and frantically tugged at the hem of her skirt. All heads in the room turned toward the door as the security guard entered the room. Hilda's stern profile quieted the titter immediately. Leyla covered her chest with her arms as Hilda overshadowed her.

Hilda was my favorite member of the security detail; she was point guard for her NCAA college basketball team, and I'd recruited her personally. More than six feet tall, she kept her long blonde hair coiled in a tight braid atop her skull. She was every inch the Valkyrie her name suggested, with ice blue eyes and fair complexion contrasted by her black pantsuit. She covered Leyla's shoulder with one huge palm and escorted her from the room.

I slipped on an ear pod to kept tabs on their conversation while they walked, patched through to the microphone in Hilda's lapel. While they took the elevator to ground floor security, I took the stairs to my private monitoring station in a shaded, enclosed cubicle just a few feet from where Leyla would be debriefed.

I listened to Leyla ramble: "Oh my god, I can't believe that happened. That's never happened before. You have to believe me. This job means everything to me. I admire everyone that works here so much, especially June, she's been my hero for years, even since high school. I can't lose this job, please, can I just call June and apologize right now? I don't have my phone. Where's my phone?"

My cubicle afforded me multiple angles to watch their approach to the enclosed security office. Hilda maintained a firm grip on Leyla's tricep. Leyla had fixed her skirt, but her blouse remained untucked, held in front by a few haphazard buttons she'd managed to secure. She hadn't retrieved her blazer.

Hilda kept her silence as they entered the empty security office; she shut and locked the door behind her. Leyla was led to a dark corner of the office. Hilda pointed at a low table. "You are to remove every article of clothing and place them in a pile on the table. I will watch you closely, and then I will examine your person. If you are carrying any illegal material, such as drugs, and you attempt to hide or destroy them, you will be terminated and remanded to police custody."

Leyla's mouth hung open. She put her hand on the table, as if to keep from toppling over. "You mean I'm not fired now?"

"I cannot speak regarding the HR process for this incident and any future decisions about your status with June Loos Cosmetics. I can only advise regarding my role as security specialist and our security policy as it applies to erratic behavior which is suggestive of drug and/or alcohol intoxication. Rest assured that this will be a professional search. If you would like to surrender your drugs to me now, I can take them from you, but I will still need to examine you." Hilda removed a pair of extra-large latex gloves from her jacket pocket, shook them out, and began stretching them on.

Leyla shook her head. "I have no drugs on me. I'm certain. Not in my pockets, not in my underwear, not in my pussy and not in my asshole." I grinned to hear these vulgarities escape her prim mouth. I slipped my hand into my blouse to tease my nipple as I watched. I should have brought popcorn.

"Ma'am, I'll restate my instructions one more time if you haven't understood them." Hilda's firm mouth didn't waver by a millimeter; she was truly unflappable. I reminded myself to give her a raise.

Leyla stepped out of her tall high heels and placed them on the table. Without them, she was several inches shorter than Hilda, exacerbating their difference in power. "Do you have a right to do this search, legally?"

Hilda fingered each pump roughly, tapping on the insoles and knocking the toes together to listen for a hidden compartment. "Ma'am, you may review the forms you signed when you accepted the offer of employment at this company if you'd prefer, but I want to get on with this."

Her blouse was quickly opened and draped across the table. Leyla hesitated, as if deciding whether losing her skirt or her bra would be more humiliating. She chose her bra, and her breasts defied gravity as she surrendered it. Breasts are incredible; even though I see them every day, they're new each time.

Hilda's stoic face betrayed a coy grin as she turned the blouse inside out and shook it. "Your husband's a lucky man."

"We're not married yet," she sighed, taking off her engagement ring and putting it on the table. She unclasped her skirt at the side, releasing a lovely heart shaped ass. I had my skirt hiked to the waist now, running my fingers along my inner thigh. She sat down on a nearby chair to take off her sheer stockings.

"Can I ask you a question, ma'am? Are you pretty good at sucking dick?" Leyla's eyes widened in shock as she stood, clad only in sensible white panties.

"What was that?"

Hilda stretched the stockings in her powerful hands. "I've never done it, myself. I just wonder. You've got pretty full lips, but you're so tiny. I just wonder what kind of guy you could even deep throat. Come on now, get your panties off. I have to search your person now."

Leyla's whole body was shivering now as she inched the panties down, revealing a full, dark bush, sculpted. I rubbed my clit through my panties and wondered if she was Italian. She mumbled, "I guess I'm OK at it." She handed Hilda her panties. Hilda brought them to her nose and sniffed deeply.

"I don't believe you. Bend your ass over the table and let me check you." Leyla didn't move, petrified by Hilda's lecherous turn.

"Let's go!" Hilda shouted, slapping a hand on the metal table. Leyla jumped, and flung herself across the table, knocking her clothes and ring to the floor. I switched to the overhead camera to look at her well-defined shoulder muscles and the curve of her neck. And her ass, of course.

Hilda ran one gloved hand down the line of Leyla's spine, and bent over her. She whispered into Leyla's trembling ear: "Rascal."