June's New Sex Kitten, Leyla Ch. 04

Story Info
Leyla shows her true self, and everything else, for June.
1.8k words
4.44
10.1k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment that Leyla heard the trigger phrase, I could see a change come over her. Her trembling stopped. It was replaced with a slow, undulating wave rippling from her back to her hips, her buttocks and thighs.

"You bitch, are you going to stick it in or are you going to make me beg for it?" Leyla sneered.

Hilda, ever the seasoned pro, seemed caught off guard by the change. "Uhhh, I am just searching your head now, ma'am."

"Well, go nuts, hot shot. Listen, you never told me your name. If we're going to be intimate like this, I should at least know your name."

"It's Hilda, ma'am."

"Call me Leyla from now on, all right?" She slowly put one knee up on the table, and then the other, folded her hands under her head, flexed her hips, and thrust her ass up in the air.

"Could you sit up for me?"

"You do a lot of strip searches with body cavity inspections as a security guard for a cosmetics firm?" Leyla smirked as she pushed herself up and arranged herself cross legged on the table, facing Hilda, looking in her right in the eyes, her pussy spreading.

"I do enough. I'm going to inspect your scalp now." Leyla leaned her head forward, and Hilda ran her gloved fingers through Leyla's long dark hair. She moved her neck and shoulders sensually, biting her lip and closing her eyes. The skin on her chest reddened, and I could see her nipples harden. My god, she was a virtuoso.

Hilda leaned closer to her, and Leyla breathed, in a throaty stage whisper, "you look really tough, but I bet you're a great kisser." Hilda jumped back.

"What... What makes you say that?" Hilda's hands were out to the side, as if she didn't know what to do with them.

"I see the way your lips move when you're happy or angry or sad. You're sensual and emotional, and you think you hide it from the world because you don't move your eyebrows or your eyes. But I see it."

"Have we met before?"

"Just because we haven't talked doesn't mean I haven't seen you. I've worked here for almost a month now. I see you every day at the front desk, and I see you when you check the offices at the end of the day. I've seen you interact with the delivery people and I watched when you dealt with those drunk guys at that banquet last week. You're very confident and self-assured. But you don't want anyone to know how much you feel and how much you want to be seen. We're alike in that way."

Hilda's voice broke with emotion. "Thank you. I just, I just..." She caught her breath. "I feel invisible a lot of the time. You're just so gorgeous and you have everything, and I didn't think you knew who I was." Her eyes became even bluer as they filled with tears.

Leyla sat up and crossed her legs on the table. She seemed unconscious of her nudity. She raised her hands and gently stroked Hilda's face on both sides. She drew her face close, and they exchanged the gentlest first kiss that I've ever seen.

In my secret cubicle, I was torn. I have my legs spread, two fingers deep inside myself, and my shirt open, cupping and squeezing my tit for all it was worth. But I felt like my heart was growing, and I had all these feelings for both. Was I crying? Fuck.

I watched the sweetness and warmth of the kisses, gradually slid my fingers out of my pussy, and sat up at the desk. I had to end it. We were conditioning Leyla for our own purposes, and this was not the plan.

I used the microphone to call into Hilda's earpiece. "OK, tell her 'Ruby.' You have to shock her and make her scared, so she's turned on but doesn't understand why."

Hilda didn't respond. She embraced the shorter woman with her massive arms and pulled her in tight. I repeated my command; Hilda didn't budge.

Time for the big guns. I got the microphone from under the desk and turned on the room's loudspeaker. "Ruby." The word echoed. There's no way anyone in the security office missed it.

I watched Leyla and waited for the change. I knew she had heard the word, because I saw her jump slightly when she heard the noise. But now she was unbuttoning Hilda's shirt and kissing her all over her neck and chest. Fuck!

I straightened up my hair and fixed my blouse and skirt. When I opened the door, Hilda had Leyla on the table, fingering her pussy and sucking on her breast. Leyla's face was a portrait of celestial peace and joy. I admit, I was jealous.

"Shut it down, shut it down, that's enough. Hilda, take the rest the day off, Leyla, I think you should explain yourself."

Hilda jumped up and bowed her massive head. She buttoned her shirt closed, then reached back and fixed her braid. She folded her hands solemnly.

Leyla propped herself up on her elbows, looking me right in the eye. "Well, well, well. The empress has no clothes. Thanks for joining us, June, you ready to party?" She arched an eyebrow lasciviously.

My mouth was watering. I really, really wanted to say yes. "I have to say I'm disappointed, Leyla. I know you've been under a lot of stress lately, but stripping in a business meeting and then fucking my security detail breaks so many of our company policies that I don't even think I could keep you if I wanted to. So, what's the deal here?"

Hilda shuffled to the door when Leyla commanded her: "Don't you dare open that fucking door! Sit your ass down and wait till I tell you what to do." Hilda's eyes went wide. She looked at me for a long moment and then at Leyla. She then went back to the table and sat down on one of the chairs.

I shook my head. "Goddamnit. Fine, Hilda, I'll deal with you later. Start a multi-million-dollar global company, hire the best people, take care of them, and this is the thanks I get."

Leyla sat up from the table and stood, her shoulders square, her hair down and flared around her head, like the halo of an avenging angel. God, her tits looked amazing. I tried to focus. I stared her right back in her eyes.

She walked towards me slowly. I pronounced the release phrase again and again, but she wasn't stopping. "Ruby, Ruby, come on, Ruby."

Leyla laughed. "Are you looking for your ruby slippers, so you can say 'no place like home?' Nice try."

I shook my head. "Are you immune to hypnosis?"

"I guess I'm just less susceptible. It's kind of like being drunk. You can't make yourself less drunk, but you can sober up if you really need to."

"Well, whatever. You're still fired."

"Do I smell pussy on you, June? I think I do. I was in a sorority in college. Is that what you do? Sit in the back room with a bunch of cameras and watch everyone fuck each other in the stairwells? Watch me get myself off in the locker room? Kind of pathetic. Illegal, too."

Now it was my turn to blush. I backed up. "You can't prove anything."

Leyla put her hands on her hips like she was Wonder Woman. I swear, you would've thought I was the one who was naked. "No? You might not know this, but my fiancé works for the FBI. He had his lab analyze your handkerchief when I came home slurring my speech. He said it's doped with a powerful sedative hypnotic that's designed to be deployed intranasally. He said it's considered a controlled substance, and possession of even five milliliters constitutes a felony. Now, if he raided this place, do you think that he'd find any of it? And if he had a search warrant to go through your building, do you think he'd find mirrors, hidden cameras, microphones, thousands an hour of hours of surveillance footage? I bet you even have a filing cabinet with a bunch of souvenirs and evidence of all the times you've done this before."

Hilda's mouth was open so wide a fly should've landed on it. I was so fucked. I got played by a twenty-two-year-old sorority girl. "Fine, you win." I shook my head. "What do you want?"

"Oh, you know, the usual. Partnership, lifetime employment, pay back my student loans, corner office." Her smile was so bright I wanted to put sunglasses on.

"Done. I'll have my legal people get the paperwork together, you give me back that handkerchief, and we sign a nondisclosure agreement."

"June, if we're going to be in business together, I think we need to have mutual trust. Now you have all kinds of footage now with me in various compromising positions. I have no intention of breaking up with my fiancé." With that, she dipped to the floor and picked up her engagement ring, setting it neatly on her ring finger.

"You can have all the masters of the footage I recorded. You can have the files. I'll dismantle the surveillance."

"That's just not good enough, come on, June. There is no way that I can be sure that you don't have a copy somewhere. No, I think we should just depend on the fact that you have this blackmail on me."

"What do we do then?"

"I have to fight fire with fire. I think the only thing that we can do is shoot porn with the three of us here, and Hilda and I get to keep that in a safe deposit box as insurance against retaliation." It was like all the air got sucked out of my lungs. Who did she think she was? She motioned to the floor. "Get on your knees and crawl to me, you fucking bitch."

Hilda had already gone back to my cubicle to make sure that the recording was on. I stepped out of my shoes, kneeled, and started crawling on my hands and knees over to Leyla. She cupped my chin triumphantly as she planted a foot on the chair, spreading her pussy in front of me. "All you executives are just talk. When you have a naked woman with her pussy in your face, you're just as scared as anybody."

She shoved my head roughly into her bush. I inhaled the musk and started laughing.

Hilda was behind me, pulling up my skirt and yanking my panties down my ass. "What's so funny?"

I sat on my heels for a minute as Leyla stared down at me impatiently.

"I'm just really proud of you. I've been playing this game for so long I didn't even know what it meant if someone else won. I guess this is what that means."

Leyla chuckled and pushed my head back into her crotch.