Jungle Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was flushed. Her nipples were trying to jump off her breasts, they were so taut and hard. Her pussy was swollen and open and clearly wet. I had never seen her like this before. I grabbed my phone from my shirt pocket and took a couple of pictures to capture this moment. Elissa had always been beautiful to me, but helpless Elissa was on another level!

I put my phone back in my pocket and went back in front of Elissa. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, and I kissed her, a kiss she returned with her tongue. As we kissed, I reached into my other pants pocket and extracted her vibrator. While we kissed, I pushed it through the open slit of her pussy, causing her to jump and moan again.

"What is that, Jason?"

I held the wet toy in front of her face. "When it's time, I want you to beg me to let you cum."

"Oh god Jason, whyyyy...."

Her words drifted off, swallowed up by the panting she was still experiencing. Without waiting, I took the toy down between her legs and thrust it easily into her wet pussy. She moaned again at the intrusion of the dark green plastic toy. I pushed it in and out of her tingling pussy, fucking her over and over. Her moans quickly switched to cries of, "Oh god yes, Jason, fuck me with that toy, fuck me with it, fuck me fuck me..."

I pushed the toy up inside her again and held it there, while using my other hand to turn the dial on the bottom of the vibrator, bringing it to life. Elissa shrieked as the vibrations unexpectedly surged through her pussy. I stroked it in and out a few more times before bringing it out and nestling it between her outer lips, putting it lightly up against her clit. I knew from experience that clitoral stimulation alone was enough to send her over the top, so I continued with light pressure as I stroked the vibrator back and forth through her lips.

Elissa's arms and legs might have been restrained, but her hips were free to move, and she was swaying and bending down into the vibrator as much as her restraints would allow. I didn't increase the pressure of the toy against her clit. Instead, I kept a steady pressure and tempo, letting her provide the changes in pressure that was being applied.

The combination was working because soon I was hearing the familiar sounds of my wife as she approached her orgasm. It starts with a low moan way in the back of her throat, and as she gets closer, her pitch gets higher and higher. About mid-range, she starts putting words to it, and that's where she was at the moment, repeating the same phrase - "Oh god make me cum, make me cum, make me cum..." When it's time, she usually yells out a very loud "YES!" and goes over the top, with accompanying body movement such as trembling legs and throaty panting, along with the occasional flood of juices discharged from her clenching pussy.

Just as she was about to go over from the vibrator on her clit, I pulled it away, and she gasped. "NOOO! What did you to that for, I was so close!"

"I told you what you needed to do if you wanted to cum."

I could see she was confused in her near-orgasmic state. "What? I want to cum - please Jason, I want to cum...." And then it hit her. "Please may I cum, Jason? Please I need to cum so bad please Jason let me cum for you PLEASE!"

Good girl. I put the vibrator back between her lips, pressing it just a bit more firmly this time. It only took a few seconds before Elissa was back on the brink, and she remembered this time to ask, "Please can I cum? Please, I need to cum so bad! PLEASE?"

I pinched one of her nipples and she went over the edge, but her body was restricted from its usual orgasmic movements by the restraints on her legs and wrists. She bent over as far as her tied arms would allow, and I could tell that she wanted to close her legs like she normally does when she cums, but she couldn't do that either. It was interesting seeing a bit of frustration mixed in with the obvious pleasure her body was experiencing.

I took the vibrator away and let her come back down slowly. Her head was still hanging down, and her lungs were still inducing rapid panting as she basically hung from the jungle gym by her wrists. I pulled her head lightly into my chest and held her while she recovered. When she eventually looked up at me, she had a worn-out smile on her face.

We kissed. I asked her, "Are you ready for another round?"

"Are you kidding? I barely survived that first one! Are you trying to kill me?"

I laughed and replied, "No, certainly not. But wouldn't this be the best way to go - cumming to death?"

It was her turn to laugh. "Let's not find out today."

I kissed her again. "Okay, deal. But you're not done."

She muttered something like "Oh god" as I knelt in front of her. The vibrator was still buzzing in my hands, so I inserted it back inside her pussy and she immediately shrieked, indicating to me that she hadn't fully come back down from her orgasm - which was right where I wanted her.

I pulled the vibrator back out and placed it on her clit again. I took the index and middle finger of my right hand and got them wet with the excess moisture she had on her outer lips, and then eased them up into her pussy. I had one target in mind, but I took my time getting there. I bent and straightened my fingers inside her rapidly, giving her a new tension to consider as the vibrator still worked on her clit.

Elissa began her orgasm song again, and when she reached mid-range, my fingertips found her magical G-spot and rubbed it with energy and enthusiasm. At the same time, I applied a little more pressure on her clit with the vibrator, and her second orgasm caught her off-guard. She went over with a shout loud enough that I was afraid someone might hear her, even though I didn't think there was anybody within a mile of us. At the same time, she flooded my fingers and the vibrator with a large gush expelled from her pussy. She was leaning so hard into the restraints on her wrist that I stood up quickly and braced myself against her to support the weight of her upper body as she rode the orgasm out.

I held her close for about ten minutes as her body came slowly back down again. She didn't move, continuing to lean against me while her heart rate slowed, and her breathing began to return to normal. Finally, she was able to glance up at me with a half-hearted smile - not because she was unhappy, but because she lacked the strength to smile fully. I loved it!

I kissed her, slowly and passionately. I lifted her head up by her chin and asked, "Are you ready to be released?"

She just nodded, but then added, "You might have to keep holding me for a few minutes."

I decided it would be best to release her legs first, knowing she could still lean over forward while her wrists held her body upright. I was pleased with my last-minute restraint devices! They had done the job perfectly. But I wondered if they would need to be washed before we could wear them this week. I figured we'd take care of that later this evening.

With each leg I'd release, she'd stop to shake it out, trying to get normal blood flow back to her muscles. I figured her legs were under a lot of strain as she orgasmed, since she was helpless in moving them like she normally did. With her able to stand on her legs now, I untied her right wrist first, and she placed that arm over my shoulder while I untied her other one. Finally, she was able to give me a hug - a surprisingly tight hug for as tired as she must be feeling.

When she finally let go, she looked on the ground at the garments I had dropped after untying her. She got a smile on her face as she asked, "How did you ever think of using our clothes to tie me to the jungle gym?"

"The only other options I was thinking about were the jumper cables and the shoestrings from my shoes, but neither of those was a good option because I could not have fully restrained you like I did. If I got these clothes dirty, I'll wash them at your parents' house, while you explain to them how they got dirty."

She shook her head. "I'm not going to tell them anything! I'm afraid when we finally get there, I'm still going to be flushed and out of sorts as it is, and I don't know how I'm going to explain that to them."

"Well...tell them we were driving with the windows down and the wind through the car was causing problems."

She looked at me with mock disgust in her eyes. "Have you always been able to lie like that on the spur of the moment?"

"Only when protecting your virtue, my darling wife!"

She began to put herself back together. I made sure the scissors and the toy were safely back in my pockets. When she saw her cut-up panties on the ground, she picked them up and threw them at me, which I deftly caught and stuffed in my pocket as well. They would proudly be saved as a trophy from this experience.

Elissa had pulled her skirt up (sans panties) and was hooking her bra back when I turned around to look at her. She smiled at me as she buttoned her blouse and tucked it into her skirt. With me carrying the clothes, we high-stepped through the weeds hand in hand and slowly made our way back to the car.

I started it and pulled out into the road. As we slowly drove, I could feel Elissa turn to me. "How did you know to do that? We've never done anything like that before. Hell, I didn't even know it was such a thing as it turned out to be."

I had been thinking the same thoughts myself but wanted her to bring it up first. As I drove, I said, "I took a chance. I have to admit I was a little puzzled by your reaction when you saw that jungle gym for the first time when we went to the back of the school. It didn't abate once we got there, and you started touching it and rubbing your hands on it. I knew your memories of that time were very special.

"But for you to admit that you not only were the one that got tied up all the time but that you liked it and requested it meant that somewhere in the back of your mind, that kind of behavior was very comforting to you, so I took a chance that we could recreate those moments.

"When you turned and leaned your back against the vertical upright as you were showing me how they tied you, your gasp told me that you were reliving the excitement all over again. I knew I had to tie you up just like you had been back when you were at recess all those years ago.

"The thought of making it sexual came to me as I put the image of you tied up in my mind, and I liked what I saw. And honestly, you really had no say once I had you restrained. Now if you had told me you didn't want it, you knew I'd stop. But you didn't tell me, and I guess you know the end result."

She put her hand on my legs, causing my cock to stir. "The end result is the most complete sexual satiety I've ever experienced. And...it has set up a time tonight for me to return the favor - you decide if you want to be restrained or not."

I liked the way that sounded! I could see the lights of her family's farm up in the distance. As we got closer, I said, "You know, when your family sees us drive into the driveway, they're not going to know that for the last hour, you've been tied to the old elementary school jungle gym and made to cum hard twice with no control over the situation."

She laughed. "And they're not going to know that their daughter isn't wearing panties under her skirt, and she's still wet after the mad man she's married to ravaged her while she was restrained, helpless to protect herself.

I turned off the car, and we leaned over the console to kiss. "I love you, Elissa!"

"And I love you, Jason! Think maybe we could do that again before we leave?"

I chuckled. "I think we might find the time to do that again. And we also need to do some online shopping while we're here."

"For what?"

"Well...the clothing worked fine in a pinch. But I think we might need to get some proper restraint devices so we wouldn't have to wait to visit your old school before we do this again."

She blushed. "Ohhh, I might like the sound of that!"

We looked to the house just as her family bounded out the door. I looked over to Elissa and winked, and as we opened our car doors, we heard a loud shout.

"Elissa! Jason! It's so good to see you!"

It was going to be a great week!

12