Junk Mail

Story Info
Junk is delivered to my door (bi).
3k words
4.4
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Junk Mail

Being a single horny guy I started ordering things by mail to sate my cravings. Magazines, sex dolls, and various toys. Most of the boxes were nondescript brown, but a few had obvious return addresses and a couple even indicated the contents.

The magazines came through the slot but the packages would be left in front of my door. I never worried about them being stolen or the neighbors seeing because the way my condo was laid out my doorway was around a little corner and very much out of sight. No one would know what was delivered except for the mailman.

One Saturday the metal door on the slot clinked, followed by the sound of mail hitting the floor.

I went to get my Hustler and Beaver Hunt. This month's issue was dedicated to blackmail as indicated by the coverlines and the lead article which read: "You Know Her Secret and She Can't Say No."

I sorted through the third class mail, and a little package, which actually fit through the larger than average slot, when the metal cover clapped against the hole again. Through the hole I heard a voice, "I know YOUR secret too."

"Who is this?" I demanded.

I know who your mother is too 'Jon Anderson'. Well, that's the name on your smut mail anyway. But your bills are addressed to Mike Chesnea, except for the ones from your employee which are addressed to Michael Chesnea."

"What do you want?" I demanded louder, holding open the little brass door so I could hear and be heard clearly.

He ignored me, "I know you have a fleshlight and a sex doll. I know you want to be subjugated by a dominatrix, and I know you get one bi magazine every month too."

"Go away! Whatever you want I'm not playing your game."

"You will if you want your secrets to stay secret. I don't want much. And you can easily give me what I want. Why, I think you even want to give me what I'm expecting from you."

Then he said two things that sent chills through me, "3124 Manchester" and "Brian Walker, 98 W 32nd St." These were of course my mothers address and my boss's name and address.

"OK." I relented, "What exactly do you want?"

"It's easy Mikey. Just take care of my junk mail." Saying that he stopped speaking through the wide slit, and a moment later his penis came through the gap intended only for mail.

It looked a lot like the peni I stare at in my magazine when I grow tired of the straight stuff. His voice was far away now, "I've got a special delivery for you. Now suck it!"

I'd thought about sucking cock lots of times, but when it was time to jerk off I always switched to fantasies of boobjobs and girl's lips wrapped around my organ.

"Touch it or I'm sending pictures of your packages to you-know-who." I didn't know which one he meant, but it really didn't matter.

Hesitantly, I reached down and took hold of his cock, discovering it to be warmly dank. It grew quickly, and soon felt felt hot and moist. It was my first time touching another man's dick, did they all feel like this?

It stared at me with bad intentions and I hated that I was being blackmailed into this. Under other circumstances...

He knocked on my door's window and I heard his muffled voice, "Come on. I'm waiting."

Did I have to please such a disgusting man? Not that it was a disgusting dick. In fact, it looked a lot like my favorite dick pic that I often look at. But any guy who would do what he was doing to me didn't deserve the ecstacy of a blowjob.

Was there a way out of this? It looked kind of tight, lodged in my mail slot like it was. Suppose it got stuck? When the ambulance came his lecherous plans would be exposed to the light of day. But then again, my secrets would be revealed too.

I fell to my knees in front of the disembodied dick. Then I skimmed the foreskin down. The head looked pretty tasty. What was I thinking? This was still blackmail. If I had to suck him I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing I enjoyed it.

There was some white stuff around the glans. It turned me off at first until I remembered it was smegma. The supposedly cheesy substance had always fascinated me, and I'd always thought that if I ever started sucking cocks I would want to suck one with smegma at least once - just to know what it was like. The internet said it was normal and I imagined it would taste of cream cheese.

But not now! I used my shirt to wipe it off. I opened my mouth, then closed it again, uncertain of the best course of action. I tried again, sticking out my tongue too. But chickened out a second time.

I've spent many hours looking at pictures of penises online wondering what it would be like to give a blowjob, and now that I had the chance it was being ruined by an asshole on the other side of my door.

Again he knocked on the window impatiently. Shit! I was too conflicted. Was I a cocksucker or not? And even if I were, would I give in to blackmail? He taunted me, "You can't escape me. I extort lots of supposedly straight guys and they all pay in cash - or in your case, in trade."

My knees hurt, making me wish I had a welcome mat. My mind drifted, it could say, "Come in." In my mouth, of course. I could get a mat, but that would imply that I was going to be sucking lots of cocks kneeling just inside my front door. I would like that. I just didn't like this one at this moment.

He banged again, "Get busy faggot or you're gonna pay the price." I hated him more and more. I was no more a faggot for wanting to suck a cock than he was for wanting a man to suck his. We were equally gay if anything.

Delaying, I stroked his growing schlong sensually. He moaned and I loved that a penis was enjoying my attentions, but still hated that its jerky owner was enjoying it too.

I leaned close to smell his manly scent from up close. I'd wanted to smell a cock for so long. I swear the pheromones seized my consciousness instantly. It was deliciously masculine, strong and virile. I wanted to suck it so badly, but I held firm.

I ran my nose up and down the shaft of the now fully hard cock, inhaling deeply. When his skin grazed my skin I got goosebumps. My abuser teased me, "Yea, keep doing that and I'll have an express delivery for you."

I still didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing I liked it. But then again, he might think I hated it, and that might give him satisfaction too. In the end I figured it didn't really matter what choice I made.

Forget that he was a blackmailer - I was going to do it. Not for him, but for me. But first I wanted to experience his balls. I always imagined starting with the balls. I reached through the slot with two fingers of each hand drawing his testicles to my side. They were beautiful! Soft and fuzzy, hanging low through the slot under his fuck stick. I nuzzled my nose firmly into them imbibing the manly sweaty perfume. They rubbed against my face smoothly and delightfully, offering their scent to me: leaving their emmanations on my skin.

If I ever had the courage to ask out the hot secretary at work, and we went out after I sucked a cock, I could kiss her with the odors from a man's cock on my face and she would never know it. She might even be turned on by his pheromones like I was. But that wasn't likely to happen. For now this hard cock was the extent of the sexual physical contact I had with other people.

I rubbed all of his cock and balls all over my face, making sure there was as much smelly contact as possible. I wanted my whole face to smell manly. I wanted to walk around in public after this, being the only one to know what secret musk was exuding from my pores. Could there be a sexier secret than being a secret cocksucker?

Lifting his balls I finally opened my mouth, and with a bit of struggle sucked both of them into my mouth. I stretched my lips to accommodate them. I felt his wiry hairs scratch my upper lip. I tasted the salty underside of his sack with my tongue.

And now that I'd tasted a man there would be no holding me back. Clutching the doorknob for support I shifted from my aching knees to my feet to relieve the pain. Finally, it was time to suck cock! Disappointed to relinquish my lip's grasp on his nuts, I reluctantly let them go so I could finally savour my hidden desire.

Crouching there I misstepped, one blasted shoelace caught under one shoe and I fell over with a thud. Then regaining my former position, I held onto the shaft as if it were a handrail, and pried my shoes off to avoid any further mishaps.

Loosening one lace, I had an epiphany. So I made a loop of the long string in preparation. Then returning to his cock, I slipped it over the head being careful not to make any contact. Maneuvering the lasso toward the base, I kissed the tip of his cock with thrilled lips, then sucked on just the tip to distract my evil blackmailer. It took all my willpower not to suck it to the root instantly as I moved the tie into position where it encircled both his cock and balls. It was working: he hadn't pulled out.

Slowly tightening the noose I nursed the end simultaneously. Then when the moment was right I quickly pulled it tight and tied the ends to the doorknob.

He didn't know what happened. Literally, it didn't occur to him that he was tied to my door by his package. I sat back watching his cock throb in anticipation of a blowjob as slowly the realization of his predicament dawned on him.

First he tried to recenter himself in the hole. Then he tried to withdraw. At last, aware that he was stuck, he threatened me, "Hey, let me go or your mom's gonna find out."

I opened wide, engulfing his cockhead but not touching it. He felt my breath, then relaxed, probably thinking I was going to resume the blowjob. Ever so slowly I bit down, gently at first, pressing only my teeth into his shaft just behind the flange. As the intensity of the bite increased he started complaining again, "Wha, What are you doing? You can't do that!"

I applied more pressure. Then suddenly his tone shifted, "Hey, please, let me go. I'll leave you alone. I promise."

I let go with my teeth and sat back again. He pleaded, "I'm sorry. Just let me outta here and I'll never bother you again. Please, I mean it."

I looked at his shrinking dick, but then worried he could get free when it was flaccid. Quickly, I swallowed about four inches of seemingly repentant penis, sucking enthusiastically to bring it to life.

Not wanting to, but needing to, I pulled off of the first cock I'd ever sucked, "How do I know you'll never bother me again?"

"I won't. I just want out of here."

I thought about it, "Put your drivers license through the slot."

"What? No, I can't do that."

"Fine, have it your way." I started to turn the knob. "I'm gonna go out to the store. I wonder what'll happen when I slam this door."

A minute later a stiff laminated ID clattered to the floor. Picking it up I held it right next to his dick. Without him knowing, I took out my phone and started a video, "Repeat after me, 'I, Stu Wilkes, promise never to blackmail anyone ever again.' "

He repeated the words diligently. Then I added, "and I really need you to keep sucking my gay dick." Sounding somewhat relieved, he repeated these words too.

I licked his thrilled cock once from base to head. If smiles were firecrackers I would have heard the Fourth of July show through the door.

I licked his cock a few times for good measure. Then sealed the deal, "Stu, you haven't been very nice to me, or for that matter, to a lot of other guys too..." I gave the head a big slurp. "In fact, what you deserve is for me to call the police and have them come over to find my mailman with his dick stuck in my door..."

"No, no, anything. I'll do anything."

I inhaled the scent of his balls, then sucked one briefly just a little too roughly, "And you were right about me wanting to suck cocks. Yours is my first. I think I'm gonna finish. Do you have any objections to feeding me your cum?"

"Uh, no. No complaints. But maybe you would like it better without the restraints. Untie me and, and you can suck me all you want."

"How many guys have you blackmailed?" Still filming, I sucked one ball into my mouth, then pulled until I was sure it would hurt.

"Six! I've done this to six guys. Now stop, You're gonna hurt me."

"And you know where they all live? You've threatened to expose them all to bosses, or mothers, or wives?" I sucked his other ball into my mouth, threatening it as well.

"Yea, that's right, mostly wives. But no more. Never again."

"I'm gonna need assurances. Tell me all their names and addresses so I can confirm from each one that you've stopped." I bit the head again, but also sucked it.

"OK, I will."

"You have five minutes to email a list to me or the dick pays the price." I wrapped my hand around the shaft and squeezed.

Three minutes later my phone dinged, proving to me that he already knew my email address and therefore had been planning this.

"There's one more thing Stu."

"What's that? I'll do it."

I want you to know that I have your email address too. That I took a video of your license and your dick, and your confession. And that I'll tell every vengeful person on that list where you live unless you give me what I want.

The silence was desperate for a long while until in dejected tones he surrendered for real, "Yes. You can have whatever you want."

"Good. What I want first is for you to feed me your cum right now and every Saturday from now on. Right through this slot. Oh, and bring me a doormat."

He seemed of two minds, "Yes, yes, of course. I will, you can."

I licked his cock all over, wetting it completely. Then I sucked and bobbed, and enjoyed it thoroughly. Being stuck in the slot in the door I don't think he ever fully relaxed and I don't think he enjoyed it as much as he could have.

In contrast, I enjoyed it immensely. A throbbing cock was in my dirty mouth. It was leaking and it was going to release its cum for me.

I slurped loudly, and nibbled, and kissed, and did all the things I'd wanted to do for years. When I could no longer shift from knees to crouching to avoid the discomfort, I sucked hard with serious intent.

With my cheeks caved in from sucking so hard and my tongue tired from swathing this wonderful cock so many times I finally felt it approaching orgasm.

Then I stopped."Hey! You can't stop now. I'm about to cum." I edged him with my hand.

"Well, Stu. Have you ever thought about sucking a cock?"

"What me? But I'm not gay. Never!"

Well, Stu, I'm gonna finish sucking your dick. But with all the video I've got, you could go to jail, or just get beat up. So Stu, you're gonna either suck some cocks or pay with cash. That's the deal you gave us, right?"

"Yes! Yes! I'll pay."

"We'll talk anout that after I get your cum." Then I stopped edging and started sucking again.

It swelled up bigger, extending like another inch into my mouth, then it expanded too, getting wedged in my slot much more firmly. I was pretty sure he wasn't going to be free until after he fed me. Yet, I still enjoyed being able to tug on the shoelace periodically.

When my moment arrived it jerked and spit and delivered a nasty load of goo onto my waiting tongue. I pulled off, swishing it around, memorizing its essence. At last, I swallowed some cum, relishing how it slid down my throat.

Untied, Stu left urgently, but not before confirming that he would be back Saturday or else.

I contacted everyone on the list and they were all greatly relieved to be free.

Two weeks later I was kneeling on my new cushy doormat sucking a beautiful cock through my new, larger, mailslot. It was a Monday evening and this was the time I'd arranged with one of the guys from Stu's list. In fact, I'd arranged times with several of the guys, so I could enjoy my new hobby. I even asked them not to shower so I could indulge what is appatently an odor fetish.

Meanwhile, Stu was my very own delivery boy who would scout out and politely invite new feeders to my door.

I had one more thing too: Stu took over at my hole sucking the unwashed cocks of the men he formerly blackmailed whenever I was in the mood to dwell on boobjobs or hot feminine lips.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers