Juno Jade Revealed 01

Story Info
Juno Jade has a birthday coming up.
2.8k words
4.2
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks, I'm Jarod and I'm desperate for three things and time is running out and we all know that good timing is everything, right?

One, I'm desperate to be seen, gawked at, laughed at or whatever as my better half, Juno Jade. By the better half, I mean I'm not half bad in the mirror, but I know I'm a little biased, so I need a second opinion.

Two, I'm desperate for an invite to a "popular people" party this Saturday at Nick's house, which is two streets over and one block down. The key here is that I didn't refer to Nick as a "friend" because, well, I'm not in that crowd, but come on, it's my 22nd birthday this Saturday and he's having a party on Saturday and it all seems to fit together, right?

Three, I'm desperate to know how to pay back Lady Luck because that sweet momma threw me a bone last week and I'm still chewing on it. And she threw me a big bone that started with Nick's uncle and ended with my air brushing painting skills and equipment.

Nick's uncle owns one of those household air duct cleaning businesses and Uncle Louie has a small fleet of work vans that you see around town a lot. So, apparently, Nick's mom, aunt or sister came up with the idea to have a scale model van air brushed to match Louie's fleet as a display piece in the lobby of the shop. And then, apparently, Nick's cousin, brother or a strange man on the street found the scale model van and bought it. In other words, this type of "cute gift" idea did not come from Nick.

And let the heavens bless the social media recommendation system for landing Nick right at my door step last week with a scale model white van in his hands and a few $20's that I didn't care about. It seems that I have a few friends who recognize my painting skills and guaranteed Nick that I could paint the display model to look exactly like the real thing. And with so many examples running around town, my duplication of "Meadows ADC" in white lettering inside of a wide diagonal red stripe on the rear of the scale model van was going to be a breeze.

And maybe the best would be yet to come because when I told him that it would be ready at 8 pm on Thursday, the Thursday before the party, well, I suppose I may have leaked in the boy briefs I was wearing. And bless you NFL for opening the season on that particular Thursday night with a game between the red team and the other team. I don't know what time the game starts, but my Flat Screen will be on that channel and I'll be all "go red team" and I will have a few beers in the refrigerator. Oh, and a Pizza on the coffee table.

Oh, one more time, and of course, the freshly painted scale model van and maybe my hand out for just one more $20 because I out did myself. I mean, look at the tire shine too. LAMO, ignore the miniature blunt in the center console, that's just a joke.

So, here's my flawless and foolproof plan. I trick Nick into inviting me to his party and get that extra $20 for the paint job. And do so by shocking him into submission by answering the front door as a very seductive Juno Jade. And what would be more shocking than wearing my new black Gym Shark seamless THOT exercise shorts, a turquoise Coastal crop top, my ash blond wig, my smooth legs, teal flip flops in front of him as he stopped by to pick up the model? Boobs you say? LOL, I bought two small foam nerf balls to try out. We'll see how that goes later.

I gave myself plenty of time to paint my face and OMG, do I ever need to get faster at this part of my crossdressing, but I managed to finish and just in time to, you know, whip out a bunch of selfies for my Chang account homepage.

And no, AngelaJaye103, that is NOT an outline of a cigarette in my very new and very tight work out shorts. I was swimming and the water was cold. End of story. And DidiFreckles01, well, call me tomorrow.

I closed my laptop and ordered a large Pizza at the count down mark of 45 minutes and carefully placed the model van on the kitchen table under a towel and then I hoped and prayed that the food and Nick showed up at the same time.

Which they almost did, but with a slow pitch and a curve ball. The slow pitch was that little freaky Timmy, the Pizza delivery guy and his reaction to my huge and visible fem boy dick, which told me that I needed to watch how I flaunt my monster around.

The curve ball was that Nick brought his girlfriend, Judi, with him, a situation I didn't plan for, but had to deal with. So, what do you do? You greet your invited guests and use the aroma of the hot Pizza to smooth things out.

"Welcome Nick and Judi, it's so good to see you. Please come in and try not to freak out. Oh, and hold all questions until the end of the presentation please. Juno. Juno Jade, at your service. Please, come in."

I had two situations to deal with immediately. One, Judi's eyes scared me a little and two, OMG, Nick's eyes were as big as Middleton itself, but they stepped in and guess what? They were holding their questions, for now anyways.

"Nick, please have a seat on the couch. The game is about to start, your gift is ready and I'll get you a beer and a slice of Pizza. Sit and relax. Ah, Judi, would you join me in the kitchen please?"

Hah, she already planned for that to happen before I even opened my mouth. I started to get a few slices on a plate and Judi said of this already.

"All this better not be for my man, sissy. What's going on here? And by the way, you missed the mark with your eyeliner shade choice faggot. Start talking."

"It's not for your man, it's for me and maybe Doomsday this Saturday. My plan was to get Nick in a trance so he wouldn't refuse me an invitation to his party. That's all, I swear. So, should I take Nick his beer and Pizza and grab a makeup kit?"

"Damn, Doomsday, huh? That's some kind of real, that's risky, but that's real. Feed my man and I'll rummage around your bedroom until I find what I need. Meet me back here."

LOL, she was already walking towards the hallway as she was saying all of that. So, maybe my plan isn't flawless, but it's still in motion.

"Here Nick. There is plenty of Pizza and plenty of beer, so enjoy yourself, go red team and thanks for not saying anything or punching me out. I had a speech planned out, but Judi surprised me, so the bottom line is that I thought you might have room for one more party guest if I looked like this. And even though I did this for your appearance here tonight so I could trick you, it's for Doomsday in the long run. So, is there a chance that your party has some standing room only space available?"

"Damn, Doomsday, huh? That's some kind of real, that's risky, but that's real. Go see what Judi wants. She seems to be waiting for you and we'll talk in a minute."

Huh, will you look at that? As promised, there was Judi at my kitchen table with one of my many makeup kits and wearing my leather jacket. Huh?

"Sit and be still. Look, I used a butter knife to carve an X in the shades that scream tramp. Eyes closed. So, does he have a boner?"

"Never mind all that, but yes. Will you help me insert the nerf balls? My plan was to insert them where he could see me. And my jacket fits you nicely, by the way."

"Hah, my man has a boner for Juno Jade, so it's my jacket now. By the way, this brush s for your cheeks and it looks un-used, so watch a few more how to vids. I guess you're as good as you're going to get for today, so take him another beer and see what he says about the party."

"Thanks. Can I expect you to keep my secret for now or should I expect to be humiliated online?"

"You're safe for now. Go."

By that, I think she means that my secret is safe until her 3rd cocktail at the party and then something will slip out. Vegas has the odds at 3-1. But at least she helped to break the ice tonight.

"Nick, honey, listen, first of all, go red team and secondly, honey, tonight is a freebie because I know you're so "excited" over the painted toy truck and not Juno Jade, so maybe you can let her come to the party. Juno Jade told me that Saturday is her 22nd birthday and all and your fat stick is for the toy truck, right Nick honey? Oh, and Juno Jade promises to wear something a little less, how shall I say, revealing, isn't that right, Juno Jade?"

Oh snap, now I'm the one in a trance and all I could was to nod my head in agreement and twist my body to try to hide what I'm apparently revealing.

"She can come. By the way, is that the outline of a cigarette or a pencil? LOL, by another way, that Doomsday is a boobs man, if you know what I mean and right now, you're offering thigh meat, amazing thigh meat, but, well, you know, right? Oops, I mean, because this is a freebie and all and what legs, right babe?"

"Hah, nice try, but I did say that, so whatever, for tonight and tonight only."

Hah, back at Nick. Judi took her cue, grabbed the two nerf balls and boom, instant boobs. And all Coastal crop tops look like great with chest bumps. LOL, Judi stole my thunder by "adjusting" them after I pulled my top down, which was my plan, but it worked either way, I guess.

"Alright then, let's finish this off. Juno Jade, please get Nick another beer and present him with the truck because he hasn't even seen yet and he needs to see it to justify my belief and stance that it's the toy that has him so worked up. Nick, babe, well, go red team, I guess. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Yup, I must have something in closet that goes with that leather jacket. Nick has a huge and noticeable "freebie" going on and so far, I'm pulling this off, so another beer and more Pizza it is. Oh, and the model van. And maybe, just maybe, I can throw a bone back at Judi because I'm sure she is tired of banging her head on the steering wheel when Nick is driving and he has a "freebie", well it's clearly a boner.

"Here Nick. Eat up and thanks again for not going psycho on me. So, what do you think of my boobs? They sell different sizes of foam nerf balls. And by the way, my spare bedroom is available, you know, just in case Judi is tired of banging her head on the steering wheel and by that, I mean you better say something nice about me to Doomsday, please."

And oh, major snap because Judi is coming out of hallway with a pair of my new THOT work out shorts and she has the bright blue ones and they are still in the package, damn it.

"Look Nick, they're just my size. Look, see? Size "the bigger the hips, the bigger the dicks" and OMG, look at this color. By the way, go red team and can you take me to Juno Jade's spare bedroom so, you know, I don't have to bang my head on the steering wheel? I mean, she got her invite, right? And you're going to say something nice about her to Doomsday, right? And OMFG Nick, stop staring at her legs already."

Hey, whatever, I got my party invitation and I exposed Juno Jade to living and breathing people and nothing bad happened.

OMG no people, it's not the outline of one single coffee stirring stick. That is the outline of prime fem boy Grade A meat and you better bring a foot long hot dog bun with you. And you know, bring a foot long hot dog with you too. And maybe some mustard too because I'm out.

"So, Juno Jade, should we leave the door cracked so you can peek at us or do you know everything there is to know about how to celebrate your 22nd birthday with Doomsday behind the garage? Seriously, it doesn't appear that Nick seems to mind and by that, I mean this is the last freebie, honey."

OMG holy snap. I peeked and by that, I mean I sat right next to them on the bed and OMG, I know nothing except that I missed out on a lot of living and by that, I mean no one ever did that to me and by that, I mean, WTF, why not? And by that, I mean when they finally left, OMG, it was Judi who tried to goose me and by that, I mean LOL, work out shorts don't really allow that to happen, but it's the thought that counts, right? And by that, I mean I received a text from Judi as they were driving home, you know, Judi with the new jacket, right?

"Wear a cute Coed skirt and cover those legs! See you in 2 days."

Guess who has a cute Coed plaid skirt in their closet? LOL, not me, but I will by Saturday and with a pair of sheer tights as well. And because Juno Jade is feeling a little naughty after what just happened, it will be animal print undies to boot. LOL, until Judi has to clap back again.

"And OMFG, no trampy animal print. Black."

Like I said, my undies drawer has a nice black lingerie set, but, LOL, I will need smaller nerf balls.

"Oh, I forgot. Get smaller nerf balls."

Like I said, I'm feeling naughty, so maybe stockings and a garter belt with the pleated plaid skirt that I'm buying tomorrow. I do look the garter belt look.

"OMFG, I know what you're thinking. Stop it, tramp."

Shoot, I got this because there is no rule that says I can't wear tights, a skirt and a garter belt with the straps dangling loosely against my thighs.

"Yeah, right."

Like I said, the Amish have cute skirts, right?

"Smartass. Distressed leggings."

Like I said, sometimes you just to put the phone down and finish watching the game, you know, in these oh so tight sportswear shorts and dream about a tall, dark and handsome horny stranger knocks on your door and asks if the red team won.

"LOL, in your dreams sissy boy."

Like I said, sometimes you just to put the phone down and finish watching the game, you know, in these oh so tight sportswear shorts and dream about a few minutes alone with Doomsday while you rub yourself off a little.

"Hmmm, Doomsday will like that."

Like I said, sometimes you just to put the phone down and finish watching the game, you know, in these oh so tight sportswear shorts and dream about just what might be acceptable if Doomsday sneaks me away for a few minutes behind the garage.

"Blow job in our back bedroom."

Well, after carrying on with all of that for a while, I ended right back up with a fairly modest pleated skirt, I mean mid-thigh, black stockings and my beloved garter belt. My white blouse would be just sheer enough so the guests knew my bra was black, but not so sheer that you could see my nerfs and you know, ask me to play catch.

I spent the entire evening on Friday putting the perfect outfit together and I thought it was hot. And then I got nervous and bought a new Coastal Jersey and a tight pair of capri Denim jeans and called it a day. Hey, my butt looks good in Denim, so let's hope Doomsday feels the same way.

End Juno Jade Revealed 01