All Comments on 'Jupiter Rising Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

Well it is nice to see I remain undefeated by correctness on what is going to happen in your stories. I'm really enjoying the little views into the future you give like Marie's future as an artist. Thanks for this story and I look forward to your future stories. Merry Christmas WW.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

Geeze u never cease to amaze me with ur work. Its awesome and i thank u for ur continuing hard work but please not so long between installments. Oh and 1 side note for future information there is no such thing and u cannot suppress or silence a revolver. But other than that again GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good One!

You shooda left a bunch more empty lines after the “To be continued “ to make us sweat just a beat more... Good on ya!!🙄

rick

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Another

Great One. Glad you're back.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Congrats to those that got it.

Some of you realized that the IC would show up to interdict Peter Blassingame's escape attempt, but did you see the cluuuuues that foreshadowed it throughout the story? Bettina's blurb, then IC realizing at several points that someone was distracting him...

I also am wondering if anyone has found the significance of the name of the State Senator that provided the final vote to acquit the Governor....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Does the Title have to do with the Saturn-Junipter conjunction or did I miss something in a back story? Considering all the reviews of the impeachment of our presidents. One has to turn to the mainstream media to get this answer as it seems they were always talking about it, specifically Andrew Jackson saving senator.

Also, Have you ever considered pictures in your writings specifically, Bowser/Buddy/Leo, LEGOLAND in the room and Marie's artwork?

Great work, god bless(i'm still allowed to say that right) stay safe and keep writing

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
DISTRACTIONS Distractions distractions ...BLAHH BLAHH blahh

IRON CROWBAR saw past all those bumps in the road. It's a shame Carmela slipped through but Troy is going to make him pay. Great story WW, wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season.

P.S. watch out for reindeer pellets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saved By One Vote

Governor Jared, just as President Andrew Johnson, was saved by the vote of one senator. In Johnson’s case, the senator was Edmund G. Ross. Great word play, WW. The IC ensures that Edward R. Morrow’s view is correct: “Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clever!

United States Senator Edmund G. Ross of Kansas cast the deciding “Nay” vote that preserved President Andrew Johnson’s Presidency after Lincoln’s assassination. He subsequently lost his bid bid for re-election and moved on to become Territorial Governor of New Mexico. All-in-all he may have got the best of the deal (Kansas to NM?...)

Johnson was Impeached because he didn’t do what his political foes wanted, not for true High Crimes and Misdemeanors. In a for shadowing of today’s rancid political environment, Johnson even went so far as to say “with a loud voice, certain intemperate, inflammatory, and scandalous harangues, and did therein utter loud threats and bitter menaces ... against Congress [and] the laws of the United States duly enacted thereby, amid the cries, jeers and laughter of the multitudes then assembled and within bearing...(Impeachment Article 10). Sound sorta familiar?...😱

Great work WW

rick

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and comments on the comments

The next story, 'Power of Love', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Anon/Great Story - no, the title is not from the conjugation, though I wrote about a conjugation to create a Star of David in 'Teresa's Christmas Finale'. This title came from the Astronomy-related theme, and it sounded cool, and ominous too.

Anon/Saved By One Vote - yes, that's the 'inspiration' for my story. And I like that Morrow quote, and I might steal it. :o)

Anon/Clever! - agreed that history repeated itself with the Johnson impeachment and a much more recent one...

And in general - I deleted a comment because of a personal attack against President Trump. Make general political comments if you like, but no personal attacks like that, s'il vous plait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

Great writing as usual.

However, I believe the publishing of home addresses of politicians by the media may be grounds for a RICO case against those media entities, especially if the home of one of those politicians is burnt to the ground. I believe that falls into the category of using the 1st Amendment to claim you have the right to yell fire in a crowded theater.

Also, it's about time to make Lionel Carmela to disappear permanently. Maybe tasered in his home by some ninja and then questioned vigorously where that nuke was stored until he gives up all he knows and then is allowed to die.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
SOONER OR LATER BARRING ANY NATIONAL CATASTROPHY

armageddon must arrive to seperate the factions. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Sentilating!

I knew Tracy n Fr Camela had a connection...

Just do not suspect that Tracy was doing what she did under duress

Great story, on to the next one

Thank you

5 STARs

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Thought Don would save Tracy and hope to see more of her in future.

Liked the story but disappointed that Fineman took it further before acquittal but understand the back story you're creating.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES