All Comments on 'Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 04'

by CapnSteelBoy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

don't care much for the cock cage being left on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is pushing all the right buttons. I really enjoy the mild humiliation aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bit disappointed it took this route. I was hoping they'd be more supportive and caring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We need a new chapter, but make it less humiliating pls.

dokonodokonoabout 3 years ago

yeah the last part was dissapointing ... i hope they will go another route.... maybe its too late for this

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 3 years ago

Amazing chapter I’m looking forward to reading more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope this story is still continuing as it is one of the few I have enjoyed this year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story, I would love to read more!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

I was enjoying this series. The slow, building seduction of the naive boi was tantalizing. Your sharing his thoughts & feelings showed us his inexperience and him lustfully following the path of least resistance. So much had just begun to happen by the end of this chapter.

What was unclear to me, and stands out in my mind, is why they kicked him out like that? He didn't seem to question it, or even wonder why -in keeping with following the path of least resistance.

Anyway, I noticed that was the last chapter you've submitted on Lit. While it would be great to have you writing again, more than that I hope you are well, and that life has gotten busy -hopefully in a good way.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 2 years ago

More please I want to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is definitely one of my favorites. Why do the best ones always end to soon? What happens with Alex? Does Mikie go further into the sissy world? Did CapnSteelBoy stop writing?

Lapper69Lapper6912 months ago

Loved this story! I really hope there is more cumming. My small dick is getting hard thinking about it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapnSteelBoy@CapnSteelBoy
Hope you enjoy my stories! Perverted adventures by a perverted mind! Feel free to drop me a note and let me know how you like them, I'm always happy to receive feedback, even if you absolutely hated it...well...maybe not that kind of feedback! If you dropped a load, drop a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES