Just a Day at University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever had an accident doing it?" Sophie asked me.

Her question took me by surprise, I had anticipated the anal question, but I had been totally blind sided by her question. I had, very embarrassing and one hell of a mood killer, I will save the details as that is a whole different category of story. My hesitation was the only answer she needed and the smiled that spread across her face was all I needed to see. "How bad?" she asked with a broad grin.

"Oh pretty bad," I said.

"You proper shit yourself?" Graham asked, his face showing a clear disgust.

"Hey, it is rarely our idea," I defended, "Stick a dick up a girls ass and sometimes shit happens. As they say," I replied.

"So how badly?" Sophie pressed.

"Enough to totally kill the mood and him not ask me for it again," I said, "I am sure no one wants details of me chasing the flesh sausage out with a chocolate one while on all fours," I added sticking my tongue out.

"Hahah," she laughed, "That is so why I don't do anal," Sophie giggled.

"It can be pretty disgusting," I said with a shrug.

We chatted about the ins and outs, pun very much intended, of anal sex, all four of us girls had tried it at least once, but none of us were particular fans. The guys just spent the next five or so minutes with expressions of varying degrees of disgust and disappointment. Contrary to popular belief girls do go to the toilet and as shocking as it is, it is a fairly similar method to the guys, except we cant stand up to have a pee.

"Soooo." Jess said, "What about your sexy little bro?"

"What about him?" I asked. He had come to stay for a few days of fresher week as his was the week after and it was no secret that both Jess and Rachel would have loved to get into his pants.

"Is he single?" Jess asked.

"He was," I shrugged, "I assume he still is, although I don't really ask."

"What does he look like naked?" Rachel asked.

"How the feck would I know?" I asked her looking at her with a "WTF expression".

"Oh come on, you lived with him until you were 19, I bet you have walked in on him," Rachel said with a smile.

"It is called knocking," I replied.

"What did he wear to sleep when he stayed?" Rachel asked.

"Boxers," I said.

"Jealous," Jess said smiling at me, "Cute?"

"He is my brother," I replied.

"Yeah, but still you can appreciate cute," Jess argued.

"I didn't really look," I replied.

"Of course you didn't," Jess grinned, "I bet you had a peak."

"What did you wear?" Rachel asked me before I could answer.

"Vest," I said, "And boy shorts," I added anticipating the follow up question before it happened.

"Where did you get changed?" Rachel asked.

"In my room, we just turned around," I said looking at them not really believing I was being quizzed on this, "He is my brother."

"I bet he peeped at you," Jess teased.

"I am sure he didn't," I shrugged, "And even if he did I was facing away."

"I would have peeped at him," Jess said.

"That is because you are a pervert," I retorted.

"Has he ever seen you naked?" Jess asked me.

"Not naked," I said, "He has seen me in underwear as that is what I sleep in."

The questioning died off, I was asked if I had ever been with a girl, I haven't, I was asked if I have had sex outside, I have and I was asked if I had ever had a threesome, I haven't. We watched the TV that was the usual boring programs on a Thursday evening. A couple of pizzas were put into the oven for our meal and we lazed around. At around half 7 Graham said he was off out for a few drinks and Rachel and Mark went with him.

"So.. how about you two have a rematch?" Tom asked me as I sat down on the sofa.

"Yeah sure," I said with a shrug, "Everyone has seen me naked."

"Yeah so you would have to up your wager," Sophie said to me. We had been drinking for several hours now. None of us were drunk, but we were lubricated enough to be full of a little Dutch courage.

"To what?" I asked smiling at her.

*************************

This is a posthumous post by original author.

Fiona, passed away after a long illness in January 2017. I refuse to use the traditional phrasing of losing battles as that sounds too negative, she never accepted the possibility of not surviving and was so much stronger than I could ever have been. She was admitted to hospital in December of 2016 and it was decided with consultation with Doctors that treatment should be stopped. She died peacefully, at home surrounded by her family. She was just 28 years old.

She has a lot, literally hundreds, of partially completed stories and just general ideas.

I will hopefully get the more complete ones posted to this site. I am hoping to get the Combat Arena series posted as she had more or less finished that one. I have tried uploading the next chapter, but it has failed authorising so I will have to read up on the rules to see why.

Sorry to end this story on such a negative. I did consider starting a new username to post her stories, but as she had quite a lot of followers, a few mentioning how long it as between her posts I figured I would post under her username.

Dean - Brother (before anyone asks, no we didn't)

**************************

Thank you for reading. I will wait and see how this is generally received before posting any more. All comments welcome.