Just a Euchre Game - and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We won the next round and once more the skirts were lifted. It was Sandy's turn to lift a little higher this time revealing a glimpse of her red panties, so small that they simply seemed to be tucked into her slit. No hair showing and not enough material to hold a wet spot, just some alluring puffiness on each side of the missing material. My erection continued to grow. More hosiery tossed carelessly over the shoulders.

The boys were lucky again and won the third round in a row and there was a lifting of skirts, revealing lots of legs and underwear this time as they struggled to remove the garter belts. The bare legs and, the glimpses of underwear again had me breathing a little harder than normal and anticipating. This was really getting interesting and I could hardly wait for it to keep going. Of course, another toss over the shoulder as they sat back down. They won the next round and the next and we lost our shirts and undershirts, now sitting there bare chested. It was beginning to get a little more exciting as more skin was beginning to appear, even if it was all male. We won again and this time the slips came off for Kelly and Jill, straps out through sleeves, then out the neck of the dresses and over their heads, not nearly as exciting as the show of legs before. Sandy, with no slip, unfastened her bra and pulled it out through the neck of her blouse and suddenly looked a little chagrinned. That was a little more exciting for sure. She tossed it and I think Ben and I each gasped a little. There were two rather large lumps on her blouse exactly where her nipples should be - and obviously were. I could barely believe what I was seeing and could hardly tear my eyes away. She grimaced at us with mock disgust.

"Yeah, yeah," she murmured as Kelly gave Jill a wide eyed 'do you see that' look.

"Uh oh," Sandy said suddenly. "This is going to work out differently for you girls than for me with no slip."

"You started all this," Jill tossed at her. "Live with it." I hadn't thought of that before was certainly was now.

Then, two more quick wins for the men.

With the first, bras were unfastened through the dress and tossed over the shoulder except for Sandy who stood up and slipped off her skirt, showing us all those bright red bikini panties that we had already seen briefly and which left little to the imagination. The panties did cover that special cleft between her legs but rather buried themselves between two wonderfully puffy lips, totally smooth and shiny. However, my imagination was running fairly wild right now looking at that, particularly when she looked at me and snapped the band of those panties and licked her lips. Then four sets of eyes watched her shrug, smile and sit back down. I glanced at Kelly and her much smaller pokies were clearly visible. That other male at the table was certainly checking them out.

On the second win for the men Jill and Kelly stood up, reached up delicately under their dresses and pulled off their panties, rather plain and white for Jill and the slightly damp blue ones for Kelly, tossing them over their shoulders. Be still my heart. Sandy giggled rather loudly, then stood up.

"Drum roll," I said expectantly and she began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Thanks for that," she playfully sneered at me, held the blouse in place for a couple of seconds, then quickly tossed it over her shoulder and just as quickly sat back down. Her breasts were perky and cute, A-ish to B-ish. Her nipples were definitely D-ish and I couldn't help but mumble, "damn!" The other three were just sitting there staring. Our first real nudity and I was certainly enjoying it as I shifted my position a little to relieve the pressure in my crotch. It didn't help much. Of course, I knew what would really help but . . . She folded her arms in front of her, thankfully for Ben and me below those breasts and of course this caused them to squeeze together and bulge out nicely. It was pretty obvious she had played this kind of game before. But those nipples - long and thick - were spectacular. More fantasies began to form in my brain. I caught a glimpse of Kelly looking at me with a little smirk. I'm sure she was reading my mind and she also knew I particularly liked nice nipples and those were about as nice as they come. My mind was beginning to wonder what might be happening next.

"Deal the cards," Sandy said, looking at each of us in turn. She was getting better looking by the moment. The freckles stopped with her face I noticed. Her tits were kind of a creamy white, very pale and, well, delectable.

The cards were promptly dealt and the next important hand played. It was difficult to pay attention to the cards and Sandy's tits at the same time, but I did my best. The girls won this one amazingly and now Ben and I had to shed our pants. While we were still covered there was still a lot going to be revealed. The pants came off and were tossed.

"Whoa," Jill said looking from one of us to the other.

Sandy chimed in with a, "Nice."

And Kelly, obviously getting aroused by the whole situation said, "My, my, my, what do we have here fellows." She was obviously staring at Ben's shorts and unconsciously licking her lips as there was a considerable bulge in his drawers. Conversely, Jill and Sandy were staring at me which I was actually enjoying tremendously, particularly the freckle faced one. Actually it felt good to get the pants off, and taking off the undershorts would be even better as the pressure down there was becoming nearly unbearable. But, on to the last hand.

"This is it, everyone," Sandy chirped, giving me one of those Groucho Marx eyebrow wiggles.

I dealt the cards and turned up the trump card. It was a spade. I had the Jack of spades, the Jack of clubs and the Ace of spades. But, I kept a straight face, as my mind began creating some wonderful images that, I knew would be picked up by my eyes. I deftly picked up the trump when it was my turn and glanced over at Kelly. She had a questioning look on her face, so I shrugged and smiled. The first cards were played, I trumped with the ace.

"No sense prolonging this as I don't think I can wait any longer." I threw the two jacks on the table and the women shrugged, a new look on their faces as they suddenly realized what was about to happen. We had won and total nudity was imminent.

Each of the three shrugged and stood up. Sandy didn't hesitate and was the first to slip the tiny bikini panties off. She was shaved and her mound looked squeezably soft. I inhaled sharply and hoped no one heard but Ben had done the same thing. Her face was cutely freckled but, as I had noticed before, they stopped there. She had that red head complexion, very pale and her areola were pale as well. But the nipples themselves were magnificent, much darker, very large and rounded at the top. She had a hugely sensuous look about her. She went to Jill and whispered in her ear, then to Kelly.

"I don't think they'll mind," Kelly said and the three of them went to the misc. pile of clothing, found their shoes and put them on. This was going to be fantastic. Jill and Kelly still had the dresses on but, watching Sandy bend over to pick up her shoes was a delightful eyeful. Being shaved as she was there was not much left to the imagination there. And, to me anyway, nothing makes a woman look better or sexier than high heels.

"Together or separately," Kelly said looking at Jill. She was obviously excited and not dreading this at all. I was amazed, as this was totally out of normal character for her.

"Draw a card from the table," Jill replied, also into it.

Kelly drew a Jack. Jill reached out and picked up a king. "Go ahead," she said, a huge grin on her face.

Standing there, I could see Kelly's nipples pushing against the thin material of the dress. They were obviously hard and aroused. She turned and walked to me.

"Can you unzip my dress," she said, bumping her leg against my erection and giggling. I obliged and she stood right there, holding the dress in place. Then, she gently shrugged it off her shoulders. A part of the neck caught on one of her nipples, hung there a second and then it fell around her feet and she neatly stepped out of it. Standing there with her creamy skin highlighted by those three inch red heels, the red of her nail polish, the glistening red of her lipstick and the slightly lighter red of her nipples, I thought she looked magnificent and, once again, could hardly believe she was my wife. And, right in front of my face were those little short blond hairs that filled the little cleft right above where her butt crack began. Ben, of course, couldn't take his eyes off her. Her nipples were hard as rocks as I suspected, and the dark hair of her muff almost looked neatly trimmed although I knew it wasn't and it hid the wonderful slit of her womanhood. Her skin was smooth and pale. As she moved her butt cheeks jiggled slightly, something she didn't like but I loved it. Suddenly she put both arms full length above her head, spun in a quick circle and said to Jill, "Your turn," smiling broadly. I think she was absolutely enjoying standing there naked in front of "strangers". And particularly with Ben unable to take his eyes off her she found this new experience stimulating and exciting, something beyond what she had ever imagined.

Jill, a little hesitantly, moved to Ben who quickly unzipped the back of her dress. I think she had suddenly realized that it was her turn to get naked and that everyone would be looking at her. I was certainly ready. And so, mirroring Kelly, she slowly shrugged and let the dress fall off her shoulders and, with a rather defiant look on her face, threw her arms up and pirouetted and when she stopped suddenly her breasts kept on going, then swung back to their normal place. I thought I might lose it right there. Jill was definitely built differently than Kelly. She had big C breasts that hung down just slightly but the tips seemed to point slightly upward and were gorgeous. Her nipples were surprisingly small but still stuck straight out. Her muff was not nearly as dense as Kelly's and a much lighter color as well. You could just see her slit through the hair. Her complexion had always been flawless and now, with the last of her summer tan contrasting with the whiteness of her skin from boobs to legs she almost seemed to glisten. I glanced at Kelly standing there very still and could just see a drop of pussy juice running down the inside of her thigh. She was really wound up and I was not sure what would happen next. As I watched, she quickly wiped away the drop. I knew there would be more to follow and could hardly wait. I was afraid she might be intimidated by Jill's large and rather nicely pointed boobs but I don't think she was at all. I had always told her that, for me at least, it wasn't how big or fine they were but WHAT they were that was important. A woman showing you her breasts was giving you a treat no matter what they were like. And her very pointed and puffy nipples were wonderful. What was coming next?

I found out quickly as Kelly said, "Okay boys, off with the shorts. You won and we went first but now it's your turn." She was staring at Ben. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Jill was staring at me. Sandy was just looking around, watching things develop, I'm sure having seen things like this before.

"Draw a card," Ben said, mirroring what the women did.

I drew a nine and shrugged. He laughed and drew a queen.

Might as well put on the best show I can, I thought, so I turned so I was facing the three women, Jill the most, and was out from behind the table. I'm not sure what had gotten into me either, except maybe the women being so willing to strip and show their goods. I slipped fingers into the waistband of the shorts, then quickly slid them down to the floor. I picked them up and tossed them to Jill who, despite being surprised, caught them. I was certainly not spectacular down there, six and a half inches and maybe seven on a good day - and this was certainly a good day. I was so hard it nearly hurt. I was conscious of my penis throbbing and I twitched my muscles, making it jump two or three times. Jill licked her lips and very purposefully sniffed my shorts. It was me that wanted to sniff her shorts. Both of these two wives were being totally sensual and sexy and where was it coming from? Was this releasing something pent up inside? I was ready for whatever might happen now.

Then it was Ben's turn. He quickly slid his shorts down and threw them to Kelly who managed to catch them, smiling. Staring at Ben she rubbed them on her face almost appearing to be kissing them. We were having a great time teasing each other in ways we had never imagined. And I wondered how my wife knew all these erotic and sexy things she was doing.

"I don't get any shorts?" Sandy questioned. She quickly got two pair and rubbed them on her breasts. She added, "The right one for Pat and the left for Ben." It was certainly getting pretty steamy in here. Ben's dick was not as long as mine for sure but it was thick - VERY thick. He might have gone six inches but he was probably well over two inches in diameter, probably closer to two and a half inches while I was about an inch and a half. I noticed Kelly take a deep breath, a deep breath of anticipation I was sure. What was she thinking might happen here? What were any of us thinking? I do think she had fantasies too and was in the process of creating a good one here. But, so far, they were only fantasies. So far.

Kelly turned her face toward me and said quietly, "Think we have time to sneak into another room and have a quick one?" I was ready for sure.

"The way I'm feeling it would be a Reader's Digest version," I replied. Looking from side to side to check the others, she took my cock in her hand and rubbed a couple of times. It was almost more than I could stand. "Very quick," I added. Ben and Jill were watching Sandy so they missed this little side show. And Sandy was now looking longingly at me and it wouldn't have taken much for me to whisk her away to one of the bedrooms. But, that was not to be right now.

I hadn't noticed that Sandy had brought her purse down with her, a very large purse at that. She bent over, took something out of it and headed for the TV. I could see that it was a video tape. Are you kidding me? This wasn't going to be Sesame Street for sure I thought as she quickly turned on the TV, slid the tape into the player and stepped away. I knew this girl was from Texas but where in the heck else did she come from.

"You guys have probably never done this either so tonight will be a particularly memorable one, for all of us." And again she winked at me. She was working me pretty well and I was having trouble handling it. I wanted to touch her, more than that, I wanted to . . . But, she was certainly right about what she had said as an XXX hardcore video began playing on the TV. All of us, clearly showing the signs of our drinking and our arousal and now completely naked seemed to accept this event as normal and sat down to watch. I had seen a couple of pretty sleazy magazines but never anything like this. I'm sure Kelly and Ben and Jill never had either. I looked at Kelly and she was totally mesmerized, her eyes glued to the screen as men's cocks pumped into women's mouths, pussies were harshly violated and asses were spread and filled with very large dicks, all these visions flashing across the screen in rapid succession. The women were moaning and screaming orgasmically and the men were manhandling their huge cocks into the women in every way possible. Women were triple teamed with three of their openings filled while other women gaged slightly trying to deep throat a nine inch giant of a penis. Some were tied up, their legs spread as they were vibrated and penetrated. Big tits were wrapped tightly with twine to form purple globes.

I looked down and noticed a small steam of that milky juice creeping slowly down the inside of Kelly's thigh again. Being too dry had never been a problem with her. She sensed it and almost unconsciously quickly reached down and wiped it away never letting her eyes stray from the screen. Ben's eyes were glued to that screen as well and Jill, mouth partly open in amazement was intent on not missing a thing. Sandy was half watching the screen and half watching the rest of us. The look on her face said she was enjoying all that was going on and I suspected she had more in store. Without my realizing it she was right beside me, opposite Kelly, and she whispered in my ear, "You like this?" Her tongue flicked my ear. I wonder if she knew how much fire she was playing with. More likely, I decided, she was fanning the flames and hoping to get burned a little.

"Oh," Jill exclaimed as a big stud jammed his dick into a pretty blond's ass.

Kelly's eyes widened as a big dick squirted a load of cum into a big-titted brunette's mouth.

It went on and on like that for some time, probably 20 minutes or so with me watching mostly Kelly's reactions on one side and Sandy's leg rubbing mine on the other, and then, as quickly as it had started, it ended. Sandy ran around and pushed the eject button and turned to all of us. She smiled, noting the glassy eyed looks from the women and the very stuff dicks of the men. I couldn't believe we were all sitting here naked, watching a porn video totally in the spell of this 21 year old who, much to my frustrated delight, had seemingly taken a liking to me.

Kelly slide over next to me. "I'm so hot I'm about to explode." She grabbed my cock and rubbed it a couple of times. "I need something," she added. So did I, and I didn't have to wonder what that something was.

"Since you guys are into all of this now", Sandy giggled, "and hot as hell I note, I have a game we can play." She went to her purse again and took out a little bag. No one seemed to object. She emptied the bag of a lot of cards and a little spinner with an arrow. She put the cards in the middle of the floor, arranged them into three neat piles of different colors and laid the spinner beside them. She adjusted some pieces on the spinner so that there were five divisions, obviously to match the five people in the game. Looked like a more complicated version of spin the bottle was going to be played here. All of us, mesmerized by passion, simply watched what she was doing while checking out the nakedness of those of the opposite sex gathered around. I began to think that some of my fantasies weren't going to be fantasies any longer. Something had to happen to satisfy all the passion in the room that was just growly larger by the minute.

"Okay," she said. "Gather 'round all naked people and listen to the rules of the game, a game I'm sure none of you have ever witnessed or played before."

Kelly looked at me. "Call the sitter and tell her we've had too much to drink so we're going to stay here tonight. We'll be home early in the morning." The sitter knew we didn't usually drink so I hoped she'd believe me. I made the call and was so horny that I imagined that the sitter could see me naked and . . . well, I won't go on. I'm sure she was fine with staying since she'd get paid for sleeping, which she loved, and I hung up not quite sure what was going on. Kelly leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think I can sense what's coming here and if we're going to do this we're all in, right. No holding back. Anything goes because that's the way I have to do it. I don't want to be wondering or trying to decide. I just want to let go and whatever happens, happens. Can we do that?" She was biting her lower lip in anticipation of my answer. I sucked in a deep breath as I heard words I never thought I'd hear from my wife and as my cock got even harder if that was possible. I was looking at Sandy as I replied.