Just a Euchre Game - and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me," she groaned. "Tell me."

"Tell you what," I teased. "We only have five minutes."

"Tell me when you're going to cum. And if you can't cum in me in five minutes I don't think you're much of a stud, particularly tonight."

"You'll know," I replied hoarsely.

"Tell me, you bastard. I want to hear you say it." Her hand reached up behind my head and pulled me down so that her tongue could probe my mouth. The noise of our kissing punctuated the slurping of our sex. Then it was happening, five minute limit or not.

"I'm cumming," I said, our mouths moving together as I darted my tongue in and out in rhythm - she knew what I was doing and closed her lips so that I was penetrating two of her slits. From head to toe my body tensed, then erupted in a fierce jerking, the feeling other-worldly and going from head to toe. It was like nothing else and it lasted and lasted . . .

"I feel it," she said and suddenly began quivering and shaking, my mouth on hers partially silencing the deep moans of her orgasm. We twisted and jerked together for long seconds.

A knock on the door and someone saying, "Time," signaled the end of the five minutes but not the end of that moment and what was happening with our bodies. The fast breathing and the tingling couldn't be stopped by a word.

"Never done that before," she said breathily, panting and smiling at me in one of the sexiest smiles I've ever seen.

"Me either," I replied as I took off the condom, wiped my dick with a paper towel and wrapped the condom in the towel and tossed it in the wastebasket. "We better go before they come to check on us."

She slowly stood up, her legs kind of trembling but she finally got them under control and we went out the door and up the hallway.

Back in the living room as I sat down beside Kelly she, never one to miss anything, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Your tool is a little limp there, fella. Any idea what could have caused that?"

"Just tired, I guess." It was a little more than that but I was having trouble thinking right then.

She giggled. "I'm sure I know why. How were those big tits?

"I didn't notice," I said as casually as I could. "I was concentrating on something else." Kelly smacked me on the knee.

"Did she cum?" she asked quickly and it surprised me. She had never been competitive but now was the time I guess.

"She was super hot and yes, she did cum." The first part of that statement was probably the understatement of the night.

"I'm glad," she replied, "for her."

Jill spun and it landed on Ben who quickly grabbed a red card, then spun again, to Kelly and once more, to me. I took a deep breath. Was I ready for this? But as a couple of images flashed through my head I could feel the fierce erection returning. I was more than ready.

"That didn't take long," she whispered. "You must be thinking about something." And, of course, she was totally right. "You ready to see me with another man, just feeling my tits or sucking my clit but maybe doing something else?" I couldn't believe she was talking like this. The alcohol the catalyst and the sex the accelerator. I was weird enough to have often wondered how I would actually react but, last year when she was in the hospital and I was sitting there in her room, a young doctor came in to tell me she was scheduled for a breast exam which he then performed, rubbing, squeezing and probing her breasts. Would I hit him for violating her? No, I simply got an erection. "He's probably going to want it all," she said. "He certainly is thick - I hope I can take that." She was driving me crazy with that talk and also working herself up a little more as well, if that was possible. She was already very flushed with a couple of red splotches on her chest as well. She was ready for action.

"I don't think you'll have much choice," I finally added.

"The five minute thing again." Ben said excitedly and I knew he wished it was 55. The three of us headed toward the sunroom, where "ready" was called and the door tightly closed again. And, in that room, although I had been seeing it all night, I was suddenly aware, as Kelly had noted, of just how thick Ben's cock actually was. Kelly smiled at him and took hold of it, sliding her fingers back and forth, the red of her nail polish contrasting with the darkness of his cock. When she grasped it her thumb and fingers didn't meet by quite a ways. And she was kind of staring at it as I think she was realizing the same thing and wondering how it would be. "Been looking forward to this," Ben said, then glanced self-consciously at me as Kelly kissed the head. She was totally mesmerized by Ben's tool.

"So have I and so has Kelly. I can tell."

I think Kelly wanted to get on with it, before she could think too much. A few more rubs and then she stretched out on the floor and spread her legs so wide open I thought she might split herself. She was so wide that even with the furry muff her split was clearly visible and even open just a bit. Milky liquid was on her thighs and flooded the opening of her pussy as that big clit actually peeked out between her lips. Ben wasn't going to waste his five minutes either and was quickly between her legs. No foreplay was needed although he did thrust two fingers into her and then three, twisting them around some in an effort to get her ready. She arched a little as his fingers probed and her breathing accelerated. He pulled them out and stuck them in her mouth and she sucked them eagerly. Then, without hesitation he guided the head of that thick shaft to her waiting opening and began pushing it in. Her lips parted much more than the three fingers had forced. She squealed a little at his first push as she began to swallow up both his length and his width. Ben then kind of grunted with each further thrust, one after another, slowly pushing deeper and deeper until he was solidly against her mound.

"Don't stop," she moaned and he began moving in and out faster and faster. I decided that I might cum before he did just watching Kelly twisting and arching and moaning with each thrust. She had a way of arching her back that stretched her tits tight against her chest, the nipples erect bumps, dark red and hard. But, when she twisted out of the arch her small tits vibrated, then the arch again followed by the vibration. He put his arms under her legs and lifted them around his body and onto his shoulders, giving me a perfect view of the action. She locked her legs around his neck and I watched as her engorged lips rolled in and out with every one of his rhythmic thrusts, disappearing as he went in and rolling outward as he pulled out. She was stretched to the limit but not over the limit. I think she could have taken more if he'd had it. More rolling of the lips as he continued screwing her. He was banging her good and loving every second of it. She was so wet there was a squishing sound with every thrust.

Suddenly and very quickly, he was jerking and grunting with his orgasm and Kelly, much like Jill had done, pulled his head down and kissed him. The same rhythmic motions were more urgent, their tongues probing. Then a last shudder as he sighed, eyes closed, then open again as he drank in the vision of the naked Kelly impaled on his dick. I'm sure if he had a camera he would have taken a picture of that. Slowly he pulled it out as Kelly groaned and I thought I could hear a little popping sound. He rolled over and then stood up. Still laying there on the floor she was wide open and inviting.

"That was fantastic," he murmured. His member was still twitching as he looked longingly down at her. Her eyes were closed and she was taking long, deep breaths and still shuddering just a little. Her entire chest glistened as she was sweating and the moisture caught the light just right. I think I had to agree with him. And I hadn't even touched her. I had never imagined that just watching could be like that.

"Don't move," I said to Kelly suddenly as I realized that she hadn't orgasmed and Ben, caught up in his own pleasure didn't seem to be about to do anything to help her. So, not wanting her to miss out on anything I was quickly between her legs with my tongue and lips and she was moaning anew as I knew this wouldn't take long and I was right as she quickly began twisting her hips and kind of vibrating as the intense pleasure overtook her. It was long seconds before she finally stopped rhythmically jerking and lay there, looking exhausted.

"Time," rang out with an accompanying knock on the door before anything else could happen. I helped her stand up and whispered in her ear as a thought suddenly dawned on me. "No condom?"

"Didn't even think of it," she said. "Couldn't take my eyes off that big thing of his and imagining." She leaned over and kissed me. "No problem, though," she breathily replied. "Totally wrong time of the month," she added and I noticed she was walking a little gingerly, probably from the effects of the thick dick and that last mind blowing orgasm she had..

Back in the living room we sat down, Kelly, totally uninhibited by this time, like Sandy, sitting cross-legged so that everyone had a clear view of her still fairly wide open pussy peeking out from that dark muff. I knew she was really enjoying this.

"You're leaking," Sandy said slyly and everyone looked to see the semen running out of her slit which was still very stretched and very wide open. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom and was back in a couple of minutes with a paper towel that she used to wipe up the floor where she was sitting, evidently taking care of wiping herself while she was in the bathroom.

"I know the feeling," Jill said knowingly. Maybe you need a tampon." Everyone laughed.

Ben, a very huge and satisfied smile on his face, his erection now at about half-mast, got up and poured everyone a fresh drink. I think he was having so much fun that he was afraid the buzz would wear off and the whole thing would be over, and, at least neither he or I wanted that to happen. He reached out and spun and Sandy was the object of the pointer.

"Finally," she said. "I thought the game had forgotten me. But I'm not gonna spin cause I think you guys might think it would be weird for me to go off with Uncle Ben. Actually though, my mom and Aunt Jill are sisters so Ben and I aren't actually related but still . . . " Her voice trailed off and she looked at me, actually biting her lower lip. "So, Mr. Pat, I hope you're ready for round two." Kelly gave me a knowing look. A nice explanation from the little one which flattered me a good deal. And, I wasn't going to complain.

"You haven't drawn a card yet," Jill cautioned.

"Oh," she said and reached over and drew a red card. "Ha! Fifteen minutes and only one spin so Pat, it's just you. And me, of course," she added. "Ready for a long one?" As she realized what she had said she stuck out her tongue, reached out and slapped my dick and then said, "You should have said that." She reached out again as I ducked backward, offering her hand and we were off down the hall. At the door she called, "Ready," then said, "Don't even close the door. This one is so long I'm sure they'll get distracted and if anyone wants to watch I don't think we'll mind."

I went over to the little table. "Quite a collection," I said.

"Started when I was 18. I bought a few and got some as presents. Other stuff you just pick up as you learn."

"I don't even know what half of them are for," I said, a little embarrassed.

She smiled, nodded knowingly at me, and then went on. "You were in here. How did Kelly enjoy Uncle Ben? Based on her leaking twat I'd say he enjoyed her just fine. That a problem?"

"Right time of the month," I answered, "and, after some squeals with the first few bangs, and, based on her arching back and bouncing hips I'd say she had a very good time." I had never talked that way with anyone, surely not Kelly, but here I was with a perfect stranger just blabbing away.

"Helpful women are nice. A good orgasm?"

"Yeah, a really good one. But, Ben was so overwhelmed with what had happened I had to finish her off, which took about no time at all."

"So, you ready to get started?" I smiled at her.

"You're kind of anxious there, Mr. Pat."

"Down on the floor then." I said as I had plans for this girl.

"Wait, I won the spin." She eyed me with one eye closed. "If you're so anxious, and I won the spin, I think I'm going to show you something. Now lay down there," she commanded, pointing at the floor.

Obediently, I lay down as she swung one leg over my body. "Now, you hold that thing straight up," was her next command, "and I'll take care of the rest. Now she dropped to her knees and leaned forward, her hands on my chest to support herself. Then the other half of her began to move down until I felt her juicy slit touch the head. She bent down and kissed me, her tongue probing as her hips dropped lower and she quickly engulfed my erection, her butt cheeks slapping against my thighs.

She raised her face just an inch or so and licked my lips. "You ready for this, Mr. Pat? You've been wanting this all night, haven't you? You couldn't take your eyes off me." Her voice was low with a hugely sultry tone. Then her hips began to swing from side to side, then from front to back, the slippery warmth of her love canal, bringing sensations I'd never felt before. Each word she spoke sent her hot breath against my face and her tongue kept flicking at my lips. One by one her hands grabbed mine, our fingers interlocked as she pushed them back beside my head.

"You ever been ridden like this by a Texas cowgirl, Mr.? You want to try to buck me off, huh, cause I've ridden the best there is. How does that feel, guy? Tell me how it feels." That husky, breathless voice was driving me crazy. She kept grinding her hips as she lowered those tantalizing breasts and I could feel those nipples rubbing across my chest. "How long can you last there, cowboy. Can you last longer than this cowgirl can?" Now her hips were moving up and down along with the grinding. I couldn't talk or think or do anything, my total being swept away with mind-numbing ecstasy from my curled toes to my muddled brain. "You can't last, can you. I can talk you into this. This cowgirl can ride forever but my bronco isn't going to last. You can feel it starting, can't you?" And she was right, this bronco wasn't going to last much longer I was thinking as her tongue slipped into my open mouth again. I could barely breathe.

"Let it go, Mr. Pat. Let this cowgirl make it happen. I want to hear it happen and I want to feel it happen." Her hips were bouncing up and down, slapping against my belly and I could only picture that beautiful ass slapping up and down on a saddle. I was completely gone and nearly unconscious. "You better hurry 'cause I don't think this Texas cowgirl can really go on forever," and in my totally lusted stupor I could hear her breathing quickening. "You gonna buck me off cowboy cause I'm ready to fly?"

What she was saying sounded right but it didn't matter because my hips lifted her up and I arched and lost all control of my body as it jerked and twisted and was matched and outdone by the jerking and twisting of her body, along with a loud and extended, "Oooooooohhhhhh yyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh." We stopped moving at about the same time with her collapsing on top of me.

"Where did you learn to do that," was all I could mutter into her ear.

"Comes naturally," she mumbled back, trying to catch her breath.

We went back to the living room just in time to hear a big groan from Ben as he came in Kelly's mouth. She leaned back, swallowed and smiled at me as she saw me. I think she was enjoying that thick dick. And, I wondered how she knew she could swallow that. All sorts of surprises tonight.

Still panting a little, Sandy looked from face to face. "I have another set of cards," she said. Each one has very specific instructions on what is to be done. What do you think?" This, indeed, was not her first rodeo.

"I've about shot my wad," I contributed but what do you guys think."

Jill chimed in. "How about one card for each of us and no leaving the room? Everything done in front of everyone." Well, so far, practically everything had been seen by the right persons so nothing new in this suggestion. But, somehow it did sound exciting. Everything in front of everyone.

Sandy cautioned, "Some of this shit is pretty raw. You sure you want to do it all right here?"

"A one-time thing," Kelly chipped in. "No holding back and all in on everything. I think we've all learned a ton tonight. Maybe there's more to learn." I just stared at her in awe. She was so sexual that she held back nothing. This could get interesting I was sure.

"Oh there is," Sandy said and reached in that famous purse and pulled out another pile of cards, black ones this time. She shuffled and put them on the floor in the middle. "No need for the spinner. Let's go in alphabetical order by first names. This should be really interesting. I'm gonna love watching. It looked like everyone was biting their lower lip in anticipation. So, it was Ben, Jill, Kelly, Pat and Sandy in that order.

Sandy shuffled the cards and put them in the middle. "Here we go," she said.

Ben drew the top card, looked at it and began to read. "Wow," he said, then read aloud. "With the person second or third to the left, depending on sex you will prepare them for anal sex. Then, while having anal sex with them you will give your partner oral sex. If you climax with the anal sex, the receiver's partner will give your partner 20 strokes of paddling with a thin stick while you massage their sex, helping them to cope." He looked and the second to his left was, of course, Kelly. Ben was certainly drawing all the right cards and getting the right spins as he was totally fascinated sexually with Kelly. I sure couldn't blame him.

She looked a little nervous, never having had anal sex before. But, she was certainly not going to refuse or back out now. She was all in for the duration. I could tell she was wondering what the preparation would be.

"The way we usually play these cards is that you can refuse it if you think it's more than you can handle. That's happened many times when I've played this before," she added. "We still want to enjoy this and not make it, well, torture or something." She was trying to help the ladies feel more comfortable. But, both Jilll and Kelly shook their heads and agreed. Whatever came up they were going to do.

Jill added, "Rather than everyone doing a card which might mean we'd be at this until after breakfast," she looked over at me and smiled, "let's just do two more, this one for Ben and one more." She turned to Sandy. "Will this be like some of that stuff we saw on the video?" Jill asked, and I thought I could sense a little nervousness in her voice along with the anticipation. She had taken the dare of doing whatever came up on the card, no backing out.

"Well," Sandy replied, glancing from Ben to me. "I don't see any 10 inch dicks here so probably not quite. Still, it's up to you guys." A sigh and more nods.

Sandy ran to the sun room and brought back all her little devices. "These may help," she suggested and seemed to be breathing a little heavily. Obviously she had used these cards before.

Ben looked a little puzzled and he and Sandy whispered for a few seconds. I'm sure he was consulting the expert. He looked at Kelly and gestured for her to get down on her knees. Sandy threw her a pillow and she put her head down on it, her ass in the air. Ben took the K-Y jelly and put gobs of it on the rosebud of her ass. Sandy suggested quietly to Kelly that she push a little, like she was going to fart, when she felt pressure on her ass. Kelly moved her ass back and forth a couple of times to get comfortable, I think anticipating that discomfort might be in store. Ben put a condom on his fingers, then began pressing his index finger into her upturned ass. She remembered what Sandy had said, pushed and Ben's finger actually slid in fairly easily for a first try. He moved the finger around, then pushed a second finger in. Kelly gasped a little but didn't flinch at all. She seemed to want to act like this wasn't her first rodeo, even though it certainly was. After some more time and some more K-Y, a third finger went into the condom and also gently into Kelly's ass. She flinched and moaned. Ben continued gently moving the fingers in and out. He took another condom and put in on the big dildo and applied the K-Y again. He worked it gently into that ever widening hole and slowly moved it in and out.