Just a Euchre Game - and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything goes, and you know what that means," I whispered back as my mind was running wild. "Anything and everything." The last I said loud enough that Sandy could hear and she lowered her eyelids and looked at me and, if looks could make me cum, that look would certainly do it.

As Sandy was getting her game ready I slid over next to Ben. "Did you and Sandy set this up?"

"It's as big a surprise to me as to you. Jill's sister said she was wild but harmless and to just keep an eye on her." Of course, Ben and I were doing just that, at least on a part of her.

"What's Jill saying about it?"

"She's a tiny bit nervous but said she won't let anyone show her up. If we can do it she can do it. How about Kelly?"

"She said if we're doing this it's all or nothing - anything goes." Ben nodded.

Sandy was in charge again and all of us adults were in her spell. I had trouble taking my eyes off her nipples and the rest of us were intent on her game, whatever it might be. I still couldn't believe this was happening but, with all of us totally naked and obviously aroused to the nth degree we were ready for anything. I sensed that Kelly was totally wound up and would have had sex with Ben or me at the slightest provocation. But, I was also watching Jill's tits bounce as she walked by and would have bonked her in a second as well. I checked her muff and the faint gash that could be seen through it seemed to be sparkling. She was very wet and obviously ready. How long, I thought. How long?

"Three piles of cards," Sandy said quickly, before anyone could change their mind. I saw Jill whisper in Ben's ear and he nodded. I suspected it was an echo of the whispered conversation that Kelly and I had just had to go along with what she'd already said. "A green one, a yellow one and a red one. You can probably guess, the green is pretty mild and the red is NOT pretty mild. The yellow is in between. We spin, whoever it points to picks a card from any of the piles and does whatever the card says." The naked niece with the shaved bum looked around at the other four naked people and they all nodded, just like we were getting ready to start a game of Monopoly. "Let's start. I'll spin and whoever it points to goes first and then they'll spin, etc." I seemed to be tingling I was so excited. What could those cards possibly say?

Sandy gave a big spin, and, as luck would have it, the pointer came to rest pointing back at her. She smiled, a sexy kind of smile.

"I don't want to scare you older folks so I'll take a green card just to get things started." She took the top card off the pile. "Oh, by the way, it's up to you whether you tell everyone exactly what the card says. Some of them get pretty specific. Mine says though, a 30 second kiss with an opposite sex (spin)." She spun again and the pointer stopped in my little segment. She stood up and walked over to me, took my hand and pulled me to my feet. "30 seconds, big guy. You ready?" The look on her face was unbelievable. I nodded.

Putting her hands behind my head she licked her lips and quickly pulled me to her and our lips met. Hers were immediately open and her tongue was in my mouth. She was grinding her mouth into mine and I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my chest as she made little sounds in her throat. She quickly reached down, took hold of my dick and pushed it aside as it was poking her in the stomach. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Now I made a little noise too as our tongues explored every bit of each other's mouths. Getting involved, I thrust my tongue in and out of her mouth in a simulation of something else and she gently bit down on it.

"Time," Ben said and she looked at me, "Probably later," she said. "This was just a starter." Ben had a little timer that Sandy had laid out beside the spinner. I watched her tight butt walk away from me and she sat down cross-legged and, with her being cleanly shaved, it didn't leave much to the imagination. I managed to get back to my place and sat down.

"How was that?" Kelly asked, looking at me, her eyes wide and her breathing fast and heavy.

"Nice," I said looking over at Sandy. "Very nice. Were you okay with seeing me do that?" Kelly looked down at my dick. "It made me want to make it a threesome," she said huskily, "particularly when she took hold of your stuff and moved it out of the way. And, I think that guy of yours is going to have some interesting adventures. In fact, I'm sure of it. Sorry, guy," she said softly, looking down at it. "Maybe a little later." It seemed like I had just heard that being said by someone else. But, having those two in agreement about it was just fine with me. Right then I felt like I could handle the whole Rockettes dancing group.

Sandy reached out and spun and the pointer landed on Kelly. I could see her eying the three piles, trying to decide. She finally took a yellow card. She looked at it and was ready to read it. "Whoa," she began, then spun the pointer once more and it came to rest on Jill. We were all horny but not quite ready for that yet. She spun again and this time it was Ben. She lowered her head and smiled at him, then began to read. I'm sure she was aware of how eagerly and hungrily he looked at her and she was willing to be a little coy and tease him just a bit. "30 seconds of fondling, from behind, in front of the group." She tossed the card down, stood up and walked so she was in front of Ben and looked him in the eye, licking her lips sensuously. Her muff was about a foot from his face and she was so worked up I'm sure he had to be able to smell that musky order. "Fondle away," she said turning around and closing her eyes as well as spreading her feet just a little wider apart. In her heels, she was about as tall as Ben and very striking.

Ben stood up and moved against her back, his hard cock sliding down the cleft in her butt. With those heels she was just tall enough that it slipped forward between her legs. Jill started the timer as he reached around and began squeezing her tits. He lifted and massaged them fully and it was so sensual to watch them conform to his squeezing, bulging out on one side and then the other as he worked them vigorously. He took her nipples and they peeked out between his fingers and then he pulled on them, stretching them out with the rest of her tit as she moaned. His left hand slid down her belly and he began running his fingers through her dark muff, then slipped further down and began stroking the inside of her silky soft thigh. All this while he was taking advantage of having his dick between her legs and he moved back and forth just enough to keep it sliding against her juicy lips. She was breathing heavily in time with the sliding between her legs now and, as Jill called time, he slipped a quick finger between those juicy lips and touched her clit. She jerked, opened her eyes and shot him a quick approving look and sat down.

I could see the moisture on the inside of her thighs again. And Jill said to Ben, looking down at his erection, "Better dry that thing off before you get it on someone." She was definitely getting into the game too. He used his hand to wipe the moisture away and it was a few seconds later I saw him put his hand up to his face, ostensibly to scratch his nose. He took in a deep breath and looked over at Kelly who was staring back at him. He licked his fingers. Then she turned to me.

"I can't believe this," she murmured, then gave the little arrow a spin. Amazingly, it stopped at her again. She glanced at me with a cute little smile, shrugged, and without hesitation picked a card from the red pile. I think the rubbing between her legs had made her more daring. "Someone has to be the first," she ventured, looking at the card. She quickly spun again and, once more, it pointed to Ben. "Let's go big guy," she said. "Two minutes in a separate room with (spin)." She took his hand and they headed down the hall toward the little sunroom at the back of the house which was the obvious place to be that separate room.

Now it was my turn to wonder. What was going to happen back there that I wasn't going to be able to see. What would she do with or to Ben and what would he do to her. From the way he had looked at her since we had all gotten naked, it was obvious he was enjoying her, but how much more would he enjoy being alone with her in that other room?

"Wait a sec," Sandy called out and dug in that big purse of hers again. She came out with another bag and tossed it to Kelly who, of course, dropped it and had to bend over and pick it up. The beautiful shot of her big ass and pussy as she bent over made me catch my breath. She had always been very flexible and she picked it up, even in the high heels, without bending her knees. She grabbed Ben and headed off again and I watched her wonderful butt disappear around the corner.

"Start the timer when I yell," she called over her shoulder and they disappeared around the corner. In a few seconds we heard, "Start," and as I started the timer I could only imagine what might be starting out of our sight. Jill looked over at me and licked her lips, and gave me an unmistakable, I hope it's our turn next, look. Thinking of Kelly with Ben and possibly me with Jill or Sandy, alone in that room .had my brain spinning

"What do you think they're doing?" Jill asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Two minutes isn't very long . . . but I can think of a couple of things." Actually, I could think of more than two, any one of which I would love to be doing with any of the three females here tonight.

She turned to Sandy. "I suppose they don't have to tell us what they were doing," she questioned, an anxious sound to her voice.

"Nope, but you can ask Uncle Ben to give you a vivid description if you'd like." I could see the maybe at another and more appropriate time' look on Jill's face.

At about one minute on the timer, as Sandy was talking to Jill, I got up and headed toward the sunroom, ostensibly to call time. When I got there I could see the door was partly ajar, probably left that way on purpose by Kelly. I knew when she got her arousal level up she was something else, but this was far beyond let's make out naked. I looked through the crack and could see her laying back on the small loveseat, her legs spread as wide as they could comfortably get and Ben with his head between her legs, his tongue flicking away at her very large clit and a finger moving in and out of her slit. It struck me that the girls were even - Jill with her big tits, Sandy with her big nipples and Kelly with her big clit. She had her hands on the back of his head, her fingers wound through his hair. She was holding him there and every few seconds she would jerk and moan, a sound I was very familiar with. Our eyes met for just a second. Even though time was up I hated to stop watching that. And, I could tell that she was not anxious for me to stop either. I had wondered how I'd react to seeing her with someone else but now I knew and it was fantastic. I waited a few more seconds, taking in the view one last time, stepped out of sight, tapped on the door and said, "Time." They both came out in a minute or so and we headed toward the living room.

"I saw you peeking," she said in my ear. "That REALLY turned me on. How was the looking for you?"

"I hated to call time," I said. "Could have watched that for a long time."

"Another 15 seconds and I would have cum for sure, so you didn't have much more time. I couldn't believe I was looking down there and it was Ben licking and sucking and . . . whatever else he was doing. But, more of that later," she said breathily. I didn't have to wonder if she was enjoying this.

"What was in the little bag?"

"I didn't want to waste time," she said, giving me a knowing look. "I just dumped it on the table. I saw some K-Y jelly, a big dildo, a bunch of condoms, I think some clothespins and tape and a bunch of other stuff"

"Umm, sounds like that little girl is just a bit kinky."

"I'm sure you'll find out before long," she added as we sat down. "And I'm sure you're hoping you'll find out." She reached over quickly and grabbed my cock, then let go immediately. "Right?" she questioned. I didn't need to answer.

Kelly spun and it pointed to Sandy who didn't hesitate a second before grabbing a red card. She glanced at it and then spun again, with it pointing to me. Then she spun again and it was Kelly's turn. "Three minutes in another room with (spin) with (spin) watching." She jumped up and grabbed my hand and then Kelly's and we were off down the hall. As we went through the door she yelled, "Start," and then, "Close the door if you want to." Kelly closed it. "I told you, didn't I," she said to me. She was panting with anticipation.

"You sure you're okay watching this," Sandy said to Kelly.

"Are you kidding?" was Kelly's quick response. "Wouldn't miss it for the world, and too bad it's only three minutes. He's been hot for you since we got here I think and I want to see what happens." That was sure an understatement but it worked double the other way it seemed. "Tight little athlete, one of his favorites, and now something's going to happen and I want to see it."

Sandy looked at Kelly for a moment. "People like you two make this game fun. Stand right there," Sandy ordered me, then dropped to her knees. She lifted my cock, leaned forward, opened her mouth and filled it with my balls. At the same time her left hand was pulling back my foreskin and she delicately rubbed the rim of the head. I was having trouble holding still while all this happened. I glanced at Kelly a couple of times and she just had a half-grin on her face. Next Sandy pulled back and put the head in her mouth, flipping the end with her tongue. "Now hold my head and fuck it," she said. I could see the slightly confused look on Kelly's face as "fucking" only had one meaning to her, even if she never used or heard the word. But I think she quickly knew what Sandy meant.

I grabbed Sandy's pony tail as those green eyes looked up at me. I slowly pushed myself deeper into her mouth thinking that I had only heard about deep throating and never seen or felt it - but was on the way now. I pushed until my balls were against her chin, stayed there a second as my body tingled all over when her tight throat held the head tightly, then pulled back and pressed forward again. Sandy gagged lightly and three or four thrusts later gagged again. Slobber was dripping from the corners of her mouth. I stopped for a few seconds as she recovered, the slobber stringing from my cock to her chin and dripping on the floor, then pressed forward again. Her hands were behind me, grabbing hold of my butt when out of the corner of my eye I saw Kelly move behind her and get down on her knees. I watched her hand carefully slip between Sandy's spread legs and could tell, from Sandy's surprised reaction, that she was rubbing. As I was starting to thrust again, wondering if I was about to cum I heard a voice say, "Time." I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her mouth and she slowly stood up, then turned to Kelly.

"You're a good watcher," Sandy said, giggling, then quickly, the juices still all over her face and lips, leaned down and kissed her full on the mouth. Kelly glanced at me, a little surprised look on her face, then suddenly took Sandy's head in both hands and kissed her, the tongue darting between Sandy's now open lips. She licked her lips and chin. Then, just as quickly, she grabbed me and took my cock in her mouth for just a second, pressing forward on it till she gagged, and quickly straightened up. Licking her lips she stood up and took both our hands and was ready to head back to the living room. "I think I need some practice," she mumbled. Anytime you want, was my only thought. Any time you want.

Sandy kissed her again, and quickly put her hand between her legs and pushed a finger up her wet tube. "I bet that's the first time a woman's finger has been up there including your own, unless you have a woman doctor."

"No woman doctor," Kelly admitted.

"Don't you do that when you masturbate?" she asked innocently.

I only masturbate when I'm nervous or very tense, to relax myself."

Sandy smiled at her. "You mean after a sexy make out session with this guy you didn't go to your room and take care of yourself? Come on, really." I was dying to hear the answer to that one.

Kelly's face was getting a little rosy. "Well," she said, not looking at me. "Maybe once or twice." I wish I'd known that when we were dating, but, then again, I was so horny after a date with her I didn't really need that to get things going.

Sandy grabbed our hands and we headed to the living room.

"How was that?" Jill asked coyly as we sat down.

Kelly took a deep breath. "Sooo good, and did I learn a few things in there."

Now Jill was looking at her a little differently. "I assume, as the card said, that you were the watcher." She was doing a little probing.

"I was indeed." Kelly replied. "And there was plenty to see." I thought Jill may have looked a little nervous but wasn't sure. "In fact there was more to see and feel that I ever imagined." Jill just stared at her.

Sandy spun and it was nervous Jill's turn and, nervous or not and not to be outdone, she grabbed another of the red cards which were suddenly very popular. She read it, smiling broadly at me. "Let's go, stud," she said with a slightly embarrassed grin. "FIVE minutes in the room," she added and tossed the card on the pile. "No watchers." As we started down the hall she leaned over, stuck her tongue in my ear and murmured, "At last. I never expect fantasies to come true but . . . " Her voice trailed off. I think I could sense what was coming. She yelled, "Ready," when we were there and closed the door snugly. She turned quickly and took my cock in both hands. "Once in a lifetime," she said, "and Ben agreed no holding back if we're going to do this. So, if you don't hold back, neither will I." She was almost unconsciously pumping my cock as she talked. So, she had fantasies too, and it seems like I was in them.

"Same with Kelly and me," I groaned out as my cock was twitching in her tight grip.

"I can't believe I'm saying this or doing this but . . . I want this thing inside me right now." She let go of my cock and pinched her nipples which didn't need any encouragement to stay erect and then pushed her tongue into my mouth very quickly, then right back out with a gasp.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees," I suggested firmly.

And just as firmly she replied, "Hell no. I want to look at your face while you . . . while you . . . fuck me. There, I said it. You're going to fuck me right now." Her chest was heaving as she said it and the look on her face said that one more bar had been removed from her cage.

I sure didn't need any more encouragement but, since a lot had happened so far, I decided a condom might be a wise choice. She helped me put it on and then laid back on the carpet, her legs apart, the milky juices of her arousal apparent through the light layer of brown hair that covered the cleft that I was about to part. As I lowered myself onto her, she grabbed my cock again and guided it home. Teasing myself a little I pushed just the head in and paused. Her eyes were glued to mine. Kelly and I had great sex but we didn't necessarily look at each other while it was happening. So, her eyes boring into mine were about as sensual as it gets. I began to press in - she was so slippery I almost didn't have to push. As I continued in, her back arched, she gave out a wonderful moan and threw her legs up on my shoulders, locking her ankles behind my head, her high heels still on. As I pulled back she released her arch but as I started in again she arched against me. And so it went, both of us moving in unison, her tits bouncing as I got to the end of my thrusts.