Just a Euchre Game - and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Kelly's ass was stuck right up in his face and her pussy was just below it. Her soft moaning and the occasional jerks had me ready to go and I suspect Ben as well. Finally, he pulled the dildo out. Jill then guided his dick to Kelly's ass and I wished I was somehow a part of what was going on. His dick looked way too big to push into that tiny hole that was Kelly's ass. But, as he pulled her cheeks apart and Jill globbed on the K-Y jelly, that tiny rosebud was now a fairly large and wide open hole. I watched as slowly, with Jill helping to guide it and hold it in place, his very thick dick began to slide in, a very tiny bit at a time. He was looking down at what was happening and looked like he might explode. Kelly was obviously hurting while she was enjoying the idea as his dick was bigger than the dildo. Jill then straddled Kelly and pressed her pussy against Ben's face. The positions weren't too beautiful until you looked carefully and saw what was happening. Ben's tongue began to probe as he pushed his cock very slowly into Kelly's ass. In a moment the head was in and Kelly was gritting her teeth. Then, before he knew what was happening, Ben was gasping and jerking as his cum gushed into Kelly's ass. He pulled out as he was squirting and it went up on her back and was dripping down her cheeks. Ben looked at Jill and she at him, both a bit disappointed. Then, the thought of what was next struck Jill and her expression changed quickly.

I had watched Kelly's face the whole time and her expressions really made me hot. Now, I was going to get to spank Jill which also sounded kinky and exciting. Ben had pulled his cock out of Kelly's ass quickly and she fairly collapsed on the floor, once again the semen in her and all over her. Ben glumly disappeared and reappeared fairly quickly with a 3/8" diameter dowel rod about 4 feet long. "Sorry, honey," he said, "This is all I could find. And on the other, there wasn't much I could do."

"Yeah, I noticed," she said back at him, not sure what this spanking was going to be like.

"This should do fine," Sandy said and smiled at Jill. Ben added, "We used to hang a little wall hanging on it. Jill took a deep breath. "Thanks," was all she could say.

Now it was my turn. Once again I consulted in whispers with Sandy, the expert. To Jill I said, "Bend over and put your hands on the seat of that chair and don't move. Spread your legs and Ben, get in there." His cock looked like it was still jerking and was very wet and gooey as he sat on the floor and slid in under her. I began rubbing her butt cheeks getting her ready for the spanking.

"Make her hurt," Kelly said, still flat on the floor. "She deserves it."

"And by the way," Sandy chipped in. "Since you're using that thin rod it's called caning rather than spanking."

I had never caned anyone before of course so I was not sure how hard to hit. "On three," Ben said. I counted and he began sucking her clit. At three I whacked her and she screamed. A big red welt slowly appeared on her butt cheeks. Four more whacks like the first one and I could see that she actually seemed to be enjoying the pain, or maybe just the pleasuring of her clit that went with it. Kelly was beside me now, and was rubbing the welts on Jill's ass. Five more hard whacks and suddenly she was shuddering as she came, saying, "Oh, oh, oh," over and over.

"Half way there," I cautioned.

"Keep going," was her reply.

"Are you a pain slut I asked as on three I whacked her with number 11."

"I guess," she mumbled. "Don't stop, either of you." Her face said that she was enjoying something, or maybe both things, and her breathing was short and heavy.

"These are real welts," Kelly said as she rubbed Jill's ass again. More whacks and then I said, "Last one," But, it was the hardest one yet. She screamed as the rod whacked her more than ample cheeks, then moaned and slowly stood up. She even more slowly straightened and Ben stood up too. She grabbed him and kissed him.

"Thanks," she whispered. "Your part of it felt good." Ben turned sideways and Kelly quickly reached out and took that thick dick in her hands. The red polish on her carefully manicured finger nails as she held Ben's cock made my own cock twitch. I was a "hands" man and Kelly's hands were erotic. Jill put her hands over Kelly's and, together, they rubbed back and forth. Ben just closed his eyes until they stopped.

Jill ran her hands over her butt and felt the welts. She looked at Ben. "I am a pain slut I guess." She smiled and turned to Sandy. "That's one card," she said. What does the next one have in store?"

"While Aunt Jill's behind is cooling off there, let me share a story with you," Sandy smiled. "I kinda like to remember this one. When I was in junior college there were six of us girls that roomed together and right next door, same kind of a house, were six boys rooming together. The guys were always kind of horny, you know, and made all kinds of remarks and just "happened" to be naked when some of the girls were around, etc. Well, one Saturday night we'd gotten hold of a couple of bottles of whisky and we were at the point of feeling no pain, like tonight, so we agreed to invite the boys over and eventually to play this little game we're playing, minus the last cards for sure. They were happy to join us and this time their suggestive remarks were acted on and we all agreed to get naked and play. They all had silly grins, like they'd died and gone to heaven and I'd never seen a happier or more excited group of guys.

"Getting naked was the first step and we flipped a coin and the girls lost so they got to watch as we stripped down first. All of us had been naked with the opposite sex before but this was the first time for group nakedness and it was kind of exciting. We each tried to put on a little bit of a show for them so it would be exciting. We knew that one of the boys was a black guy and we girls were all okay with that. We'd all heard those stories, you know, about how once you've had sex with a black guy you never wanted anything else. I think we were all anxious to check that out. Then it was the boy's turn and as it turned out, it seemed that there was a naked girl standing in front of each guy as he undressed and I, of course, found myself in front of the black guy who happened to be a tall, good looking and muscular dude. He took off his shirt, dropped his pants, smiled at me and then slipped off his underpants.

"I think I gasped out loud. The guy was about six foot four and that was also the length of his wanger. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Plus, as I watched it kept growing and growing. The other girls saw it by then and there were more gasps. One ran to her room and came back with a ruler. He very accommodatingly stood there and let her measure when it finally seemed to have reached its maximum length. Of course, I had used my hand to help him get to that point. But, it was only a 12 inch ruler so we couldn't get an exact measurement." Kelly and Jill were sitting there open mouthed. Kelly held out her hands about a foot apart and looked from one to the other.

"Oh lord," she said softly.

"Did you . . .?"

Sandy laughed. "You bet," she said, licking her lips. "Two of the girls couldn't open their mouths wide enough to get it in. He was very careful, we found out, to find where each of our "bottoms" was so he didn't hurt us. He could have done some real damage with that thing. One little girl, a freshman, who actually reminds me of you, Kelly, had no trouble at all and didn't seem to have a bottom and he loved that. The fellows chimed in that we all had to do him last so the girls wouldn't be all stretched out and no good for them. And, you can bet we were all stretched out before the night was over. Lots of yelps and squeals and gasps and moaning too." She looked around. Thought you guys might like to hear that."

Kelly was still holding her hands a foot apart and shaking her head. "Didn't that hurt, so long and so fat because I certainly have a bottom and it has been reached." She glanced at me and smiled.

"We weren't virgins and he was a very gentle guy, not wanting to hurt anyone but also wanting to enjoy himself. We got along fine. That was one time I would have liked to do some watching just to see what it looked like, but we all took our turns with the game and with the guys and everything was in another room. But, talk about your once in a lifetime event."

"But, since this is the last round, hopefully the card will let it be a good one." Sandy, the experienced one, evidently wasn't overly thrilled with us 'older' guys, particularly after remembering that experience.

Everyone nodded. "Sounds good," was the echoed reply since it was about 3:00 am.

"This will be for Kelly, Ben and me, since you other two already had an interesting round." She picked up the first card and tossed it aside as she did the second. At the third she smiled. "Are you number one or number two," she said to Kelly. "And be careful how you choose."

After a moment's hesitation, "I'll take number two."

"Good," Sandy said, breathing a sigh of relief. "This card should be used if the other caning card has also been used. Check. Number one is the caner, that would be me, and number two will present her butt cheeks for caning. That would be you." She smiled at Kelly. "Number two will be tied hand and foot in a proper position for caning. The chosen male will be free to do as he chooses to number two but must have the vibrator and use it appropriately. Caning is to be moderately severe in this case and number one must be willing to carry this out. Oh yeah," she said, glancing at Kelly. "I hope you enjoy this. "You can still opt out."

Kelly just shook her head. Sandy was reading again. "There will be twenty caning strokes and number two will be free to orgasm as often as she can with the help of the male and the vibrator. That should help at lot," she said, "believe me. Number two can stop the caning at any time after one last stroke. After the 20 strokes the male may do as he chooses for five minutes or until he orgasms. The caner may then choose a random male for her own enjoyment." She tossed the card away and picked up the rod. "This game is really interesting with 12 people," she said. "A lot more of, I wonder who's next? You're never sure who you're going to get. And, even naked, not everyone is a 'beautiful people' like we all are." She went to that famous purse and took out some pieces of rope. She carefully tied Kelly's ankles to the legs of two different chairs she had moved into place and had her lean forward and tied her hands to the arms of another chair.

"This will hurt," she said to Kelly, "so it's up to you. And I mean really hurt."

"I'm in all the way," Kelly said and Sandy held her glass while she took another big drink of that magic brew.

"Ready," Ben said, obviously anxious to get started as he tried the on/off switch of the vibrator. He stood in front of Kelly and reached under her bent form to massage her breasts and pull on her nipples. He was obviously getting all that he could of her before the night was over and I didn't blame him at all. That would be my plan too as soon as I had the chance. He flipped the switch on the vibrator and slipped it between her legs. She groaned and closed her eyes. "It's working," he said and flipped the switch again. Then he got down between the chairs so he could see what he was doing, or just see what there was to see, and all was ready. With his free hand he caressed the inside of Kelly's thigh right up till he hit her muff. Then, two fingers went inside and gentle moved back and forth. "Ready," he said.

"Ready," Sandy said and tapped the cane against Kelly's wonderful butt cheeks. "You ready?" she asked Kelly who just nodded rather than trying to speak with Ben's fingers moving in and out. She drew the thin stick back and swung and you could hear it swishing through the air. A sharp smack and Kelly let out a short but vivid scream. Instantly the vibrator was on and between her legs and she moaned and took short breaths, both from pain and from pleasure, her legs and butt trembling slightly. Ben again pulled on one of her nipples while holding the vibrator tightly again her twat then quickly moved the fingers back inside again.

Sandy pulled the cane back again and nodded to Ben who shut off the vibrator and she swung it a second time with the same result. Kelly squealed and the vibrator came alive. Swats three and four were much the same and, as Sandy, who left some fairly long time between the whacks allowing Kelly a little time to recover. The vibrator was having its way, and, waiting for number five to be applied, it had its intended effect and Kelly shivered and shook through an intense orgasm. When we had sex she often orgasmed four or five times so doing it that often was no problem for her.

Jill said, "I didn't know we girls could cum so often," and giggled. I always had good orgasms but of course, with nothing to compare them to I wasn't sure. Some were better than others for sure but all were good. And Kelly was the same and sometimes I could tell when she was having a real good one as she couldn't keep from getting a little louder. But tonight, with the sexuality of the whole evening, mine were better than ever and I could tell that hers were too. It was something else.

"Well," Sandy added, unless I miss my guess there will be three or four more before this is over." She drew back the cane and added a fifth whack to Kelly's butt. Three red stripes were very prominent and a fourth was quickly rising. I slipped up beside her and whispered in her ear.

"Honey, do you want to stop this?"

"No way," she whispered back to me. "I'm going to cum three or four more times before this is over. I'm hot." Who was this tied up woman?

I slid back and sat down beside Jill. "Want to mess around or watch?" she said.

"You're so hot," I said, "but I'm going to watch."

"Me too," she added.

Sandy deposited hits through 12, and then 13. It looked like Kelly had tears on her cheeks and her body trembled after every strike but she had already come for the third time, surprisingly each one more intense that the last. Ben was still enjoying himself by manhandling her pussy with his fingers and pulling on her nipples. They looked like they were bigger than I'd ever seen as I could see he was sucking on them as well. He rubbed her leg and kissed there too, enjoying himself but helping her as well, an ideal situation.

"This will be different," Sandy said. I'm going to give you six hits one right after the other as fast as I can." Ben flipped the vibrator on and planted it as the cane was swung amazingly fast but not nearly as hard. Kelly screamed several time and, after the 19th hit, with the vibrator sill clamped against her clit, came for the fourth time. Taking advantage of her orgasm Sandy swung again to a moaning squeal. Ben dropped the vibrator, remembering the original instruction, and moved quickly behind that striped and slightly glistening butt. He carefully pulled her apart and jammed his dick into her pussy. His hand reached around between her legs and rubbed vigorously. "What a fantastic clit," he muttered. It only took a few thrusts, despite the evening, and he emptied himself into her.

He pulled out quickly and sat down beside Jill. "I love you," he said quietly.

Sandy and I untied Kelly. When she was free she turned to Sandy and said, "Jump him. I can't" I saw her standing in front of Jill who had gotten some lotion and started massaging the welts on her butt. Then I saw Ben grab the tube, never one to miss a chance tonight. I'm sure his hands occasionally lost their way and slipped between Kelly's legs - I don't think she minded that at all.

Sandy pushed on my head until I dropped to my knees, saying as I went down, "Use that wonderful mouth of yours to make me cum." She laid back, threw her legs wide apart and grabbed her pussy lips and pulled them open. Her tiny nub was right there and my tongue and mouth went to work. Her hips moved, sometimes jerking and sometimes pressing into my face. I lost track of time as the smell of her femaleness, the juices that seemed to flood her split and my own horniness overwhelmed me. Then I felt her quiver, accompanied by that rapid jerking of her body - she must twitch five times every second, more like a vibration than anything else.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h," she was saying, the sound interrupted with every jerk and twitch of her body.

It was amazing. It went on for 15 or 20 seconds and then I could feel her body relax. I gave one more quick lick and she squealed.

"Jerk," she said.

"The nicest sound in the world," I said softly, my face against her mons. "A woman cuming."

Her eyes had closed but she opened them and I think I could have stared at their smoky green color all day. She raised up and gave me a great kiss, her tongue gently moving over my lips.

She looked over at Kelly. "Take good care of him," she said. "He's a keeper." Then she added, "Anyone who wants to can get dressed," and she giggled. "But why bother."

"I have a secret for you," Ben said quietly. "Thanks to Jill, just before the strip euchre started she suggested I drag out the video camera. It's on the shelf over there with a four hour tape in it provided the battery hasn't run down. It missed the good stuff in the sun room but should have gotten everything in here." He noted the shocked expressions on everyone's face, even Sandy. "I'll be sure you each get a copy."

Now my mind was flying. I was sure that if Kelly and I were sitting on the couch after dinner and I suggested watching the video she would blush and say no way and tell me to get rid of it. But, once I got her into bed and we kissed and I rubbed a few spots and then suggested we watch I'm sure she would want to watch the whole thing to the very exciting and delicious end and the results of that would be as unforgettable as the video.