All Comments on 'Just a Friendly Rough Encounter'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very badly written with little or no sense of sentence structure

AliceWadeAliceWadeabout 1 year ago

Anon, as an English teacher, I can tell you, you’re wrong in every word you said. You don’t use proper sentence structure, yourself. First, you must capitalize the first word of a sentence. Second, Badly doesn’t require an extra word to emphasize our meaning. Badly, stands on its own. Third, if you want a stronger word than badly, use one. Don’t add a weak adverb to the first weak adverb.

I’d say you are a horrible critic and should stick to reading and not writing.

Miss Dynamite wrote the story in a lovely style and stands as nicely as a BDSM tale.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Anonymous

very badly written with little or no sense of sentence structure"

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. However, my editor and I disagree with your statement. And proper sentence structure requires an opening Capitalized word and a period at the end. But I do appreciate you taking the time express your opinion.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Got more than he was thinking he wanted

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 1 year ago

Wow. What an introduction to your characters. The intensity and fast pace was bewildering, in a haze of sexy attraction.

Could the writing have been clearer, or more correctly structured? Sure, but I had no difficulty understanding the flow of the story, nor the conversations of the characters.

I am thankful that you had him restate his intention to participate each time the intensity ratcheted up. I would have liked Her to confirm his participation, somehow.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing. It would be good to learn what happened in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I could imagine being there.

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

oh god i want to meet her

TheAce0fHeartsTheAce0fHeartsabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, but very much in need of proofreading.

madelinemasochmadelinemasoch6 months ago

You are a delightfully ironic writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
169 Followers
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES