Just a Friendly Rough Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay into me, fucking deep and hard. Her body strikes mine. So close her breasts rub my back. Her pointy nipples hit me like bullets, and my body reacts. My nipples hardened, my breathing increased, and my skin tingled. Something shuddered through me as every pore on my body took on a new life.

And she fucked, her balls striking my balls, her dick drilling a hole, wide deep, into my ass. Shirley fucked my ass like a woman's pussy. All the while, she praised and scolded me. Switching from a kind mistress to a cruel master.

My balls rose, tightened, and pulses surged from my nuts to release. One after another, my nuts shots juice, and I climaxed again. Shot after shot must've hit the floor.

Shirley fell on me, clutched my hair, yanking my head back. She bit my ear and moaned and groaned through a mind-blowing orgasm. She sounded like my ex-wife when I hit her spot just right. Once she finished, she went limp on top of me.

After a bit, she whispered, "I want to do much more to you. Yeah, I want to hurt you, but good. But baby boy, I have to work tomorrow."

She pulled her prick from, with a plop, and cum oozed out of me. She walked away and started up the stairs. Turning back to me, she gave me an evil grin.

"Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite," she said. Added as in an afterthought, "I'll let you go in the morning, maybe."

Lay on the cushioned table, worn out, fucked to frazil yearning for more, much more, of her cruel, loving attention.

12