Just a Fucked Up Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the couch, took a sip of the coffee, and delicately (pretty unusual for her) dried her tears.

"I don't want to screw up my make up..." She noticed my way to look at her.

"The guy told me by the phone he couldn't come." She proceeded. "He said we were very different, and when I asked him "How different?" He said Sam showed him some pictures of me, and he wanted someone more feminine."

"What a jerk...How could he? We are not obligated to date anyone, but he could at least have dinner and talk. What's the matter with people these days?! It's his loss...you look stunning...you are so beautiful...I mean, you are my game bro'...but still, I'd tap that, anytime..."

Yarah smiled and smacked her hand on my face.

"Ohh! Shut up! I know you would do the same..."

"I'm not gonna lie, Vic has made a great job on you...You don't have to change who you are, but clean clothes and a shower suit you really good" We laughed and I continued. "As long as you feel better and comfortable with this change. But I must say, you are so pretty, you such a pretty face and a beautiful body."

"Well I really liked how I look...It's not very comfortable, though. These heels are killing me, how Vic stands using these torture contraptions?" Yarah said it removing her heels.

"She doesn't. I mean, she loves wearing these, but she uses mostly in bed."

"Ugh! I bet you've jizzed on these heels...why I had to ask...you guys are perverts!"

"You say this because you didn't see me worshiping your feet. You would like if it were your feet."

"I'm not gonna lie, I would love to have my feet worshiped and massaged."

"I can do for you...Vic doesn't want to see you right now, 'cuz you were a bitch with her over the phone. But I'll talk to her later."

"I wasn't a bitch, ok?! I was just frustrated. How come she can have a good husband like you, look so shiny perfect, and still manage her job?!" Yarah pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "I mean, if I had the man, the rest I could manage...But it is so hard to find a guy that I can have fun, a good talk, have sex, and that would leave me alone for while so I could play videogames or read a fucking paper in peace."

I firmly held Yarah's by the ankles and pulled her over. Her body slid on the couch and so she would lie instead of being seated. Afterward, I started massaging her feet.

"What you doing, Leo?" She asked me.

"Just giving what you asked for..." I kissed and smelled her small feet and delicate toes.

"This so nice, but what about the other part?! I want everything...Are you willing to give me too?!"

"I can give you anything you want...let's go upstairs and continue this."

"Eeew! Vic is there you pervert..."

"She would enjoy too...I mean, it's only fair. She already had some of you earlier, right?!"

"She told you?!"

"It was obvious, she came home smelling like pussy and her face was reddish and sweat. I saw her panties when we went showering. It was damped. She then told me what you did, and if ever happen anything between us, she wouldn't mind."

"She mentioned that earlier for me. You know, that was the first time I did that to a woman?"

"For what she told me, it seemed you were very comfortable with her."

"I mean, I've kissed a few girls, but never went any further. Victoria was a long time desire, but I've never had the courage. In all these years, I've never realized she was so liberal."

As we talked, my hands went up inch by inch. Massaging, kissing, biting, and licking her calves, her thighs, and her hamstrings. I could see in her eyes, and the way she bit her lips, she was enjoying. Her breath was deep and intense. The green light lit when she opened her legs, but not so much. Her short tight dress revealed her bare crotch. All I could see was her trimmed bush, and her fat pussy lips, begging for a cock. I manhandled her thighs and her fat plump ass. I buried my face on her crotch and smelled that pussy. I kissed and licked her crotch.

Her hand was restless, she didn't know where to put it. Sometimes she pulled my hair, pulling closer to her pussy, other times she squeezed her tits, or spreading her thick pussy lips for me. She was begging for more.

Yarah spread open her legs. She was melting in pleasure. I played with her outer lips with my tongue, touched her erect clit, and pulled her clitoris hood up. I opened her pussy lips it was shiny wet, and gently licked from top to bottom. I couldn't resist anymore. I put her on my lap. My cock was fully erect below my shorts. Her pussy touched the mound in my shorts, separated only by the fabric. She rocked her hips softly touching my cock. It wasn't enough, she wanted more, she needed flesh to flesh touch.

Yarah kneeled on the floor and pulled my shorts down. She took my cock with one hand and felt my thighs with the other one. She kissed my leg until reaching the base of my hard dick. She licked the balls, then the base, making her way to the top. She was craving for meat. Her ass tilted up and the dress went all the way up, displaying her bare ass. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my cock being blown.

The blissful moment was interrupted by a loud moan. I opened my eyes and Vic was naked and eating Yarah's ass. Yarah stood up with her ass facing me. Victoria kissed Yarah and removed her dress. Her ass was impressive. So round and milky white. I kissed and groped her ass. Yarah stepped back so I could do it easier. I ate her ass and gently fingered both their pussy. My thumb was touching Yarah and my fingers were touching Vic's pussy. Their juices were mixing up. The veins in my cock were pulsating. I was dripping pre-cum.

After a while, Yarah held my dick with her hand between her legs and guided her hips to my lap. She tried to put it inside her ass, but it wasn't lubed enough. Vic went upstairs and come back in a blink of an eye. She sucked my cock and then spread a good amount of lube on it and Yarah's butt.

This time it went easily inside. Yarah gapped her mouth and moaned deeply. She moved slowly up and down, up and down on the tip. I fondled her breast with one hand and gently massaged her pussy and clit with the other one. My touch was very soft, nothing too fast or too strong, just enough to make her comfortable.

Yarah increased the pace, my hard dick was going further and further inside. Vic positioned on her fours and her clit sucker in place. She crawled and started licking my balls and Yarah's pussy. I held Yarah by her waist to make things easier for Vic. I was almost cumming.

"Ooooh! This is sooooo good. Do you like my cock in your ass?!"

"Fuck me, I want more, I want all inside..." Yarah begged for more while squeezing her tits.

Vic's mouth was busy licking us. All we could hear were muffled moans and slurpings. Vic stopped lick us, she was panting and rocking her hips back and forth on her vibrator.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh!" she moaned intensely.

Victoria moaned faster, she felt weak and laid on the ground. Her body convulsed in pleasure. Yarah was giving clear signs she was cumming too. Vic recomposed and put the sucking end on Yarah's clit and the vibrating end on my shaft. Yarah curved her body forwards and went up and down in fast and short movements.

"Ohh, I'm cumming, Yarah!!" I shouted.

Yarah's pussy was dripping wet and contracting on my fingers.

"I'm gonna...Ahhhh, this is sooo good...I can't...Ohhh!!" Yarah said it and reclining her body backward laying on top of mine. I sucked her neck and pressured on her clit with all my fingers.

My cock spurted my thick semen inside her ass. I spread open her legs and thrust a few more times to feel that sticky hole until my cum become a white foam.

Little by little, we stopped moving. Yarah kept cock inside her ass for a while, enjoying this filling sensation. She gently rubbed her big erect clit, panting, and sweating. Our warm bodies were dripping. The smell of sex filled the air.

Yarah lifted and the cum oozed from her gaping butthole, dripping on the ground and sticking on her legs. Vic crawled to her feet and licked clean her friend's legs and crotch.

Later on, all three of us took a shower with lots of kissing and groping. It was a hot and crazy night. I got us some beers and we went to the backyard to enjoy the jacuzzi and talk about this new thing.

"I can't believe we did it...I never felt this full in my entire life...I feel so fucked, in the good sense, so satisfied. That's why you are always with that Disney princess mood all the time, right Vic?!" Yarah said it, rubbing her tis on Vic's and kissing her neck.

"Of course, and the afternoon session with my satisfier 2."

"You are such whore, Vic."

"Hahaha!" We laughed.

"I love being a whore..." Vic kissed Yarah back.

"We could do this more often...what do you think girls, and besides, if I can't handle you both...Vic surely can handle you..." I said it putting my arms around them.

"I knew you would drag me into your perviness." Yarah took a sip and gave a malicious smile.

"I would love some Jewish ass more often..." Vic said it.

"Half Jewish...my father is a WASP, my mom's a Jewish slut."

"Your religious father knows her little princess is a sinner?!"

"Shut up, Vic!!"

"Anyway...the door is always open for you, Yarah, and so is my legs, and Leo's cock at your disposal..."

"Maybe next Wednesday, game night?! Ahn, ahn?! I'll get us nachos."

12