All Comments on 'Just a Hole in the Wall'

by funwithabiguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak582 months ago

Well, I hope this is the beginning of more stories with these characters.

Gotta know what happens with dad and uncle. Is Derek taking care of dad and uncle without them being aware?

What happens with Trevor? Does he help her get into pornos?

More please, good Sir.

HazBoyHazBoy2 months ago
Apology.....

I apologize for the Rating that I gave! My old-computer 'glitched/went dark screen' and when this page came back up.....there was the Rating.....??? :( I wasn't even ready to Rate it.....??? Anyway, I can not change it......sorry! Time for a newer computer......

secretyguysecretyguy2 months ago

The story was great, was hoping for a little more between father and daughter, and then the uncle. I hope there is a chapter/part 2

funwithabiguyfunwithabiguyabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading! I appreciate the support! Plenty more story coming up soon for Charity and others!

And @HazBoy no worries. I've been there and done that myself haha. I hope you enjoyed it regardless!

mngwamngwaabout 2 months ago

I think this story tries to be everything and anything so it's not for me, I like more realism than fantasy. From the boyfriend turning gay, to the ABS owner being the porn start crush, to the whole incest part, it just seems fake. I'm sorry, probably other people enjoy it, but for me it's hard to picture the events in my head and enjoy the story because everything is just impossible to happen.

funwithabiguyfunwithabiguyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@mngwa no need to apologize! I appreciate the input regardless! Thanks for reading, although I'm sorry you didn't like it in the end. Plenty more story ideas coming up soon though, so maybe I'll win you over as a reader yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story. I stroked my cock the whole time reading it.. definitely needs more chapters. On to another story, i really need to cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunwithabiguy@funwithabiguy
Married bisexual guy. Enjoying this ride as I continue to write erotica! LATEST UPDATE: -Our Circle of Friends is now available to read! I hope you enjoy it! -Up next: I'm going to write another standalone story called The Dressing Room. After that, I'm not sure. I have sever...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES