Just a Jab Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to reality after a minute to be aware of two things. John was now awake and looking around in disbelief, and someone was in the room clapping.

"Well done, that was so fantastic to witness. Just imagine what effect he would have if he were awake at the same time."

This made the nurses blush and then become aware that they had been caught doing some very abnormal treatment, let alone ignoring standard protocols as well. It took no real time for them to relax as they realised the witness was Dr Kendall, and she had a large smile on her face to which they could just grin in return.

"Nurses you outdid yourselves in carrying out your assigned duties, above and beyond the normal requirements. If there was an award for great performance you would have to nominated, I loved every moment that I could be here. God that was hot, and you had me wetting myself at the end as well."

***

Linda was just finishing her salad for lunch when Janet rang her phone. She answered, curious as to why Janet should call at lunch time instead of being fully occupied with John.

"Hi Janet, what's up?"

"Hi Linda, have you seen John?"

"Isn't he with you having his treatment? Obviously not," Linda answered herself growing worried. John should have been at the office well before now, it was after one.

"I tried his phone but got no answer, I will try the conference in case he got held up. Sorry to be a bother, but thought he had hooked up with you somewhere."

"No probs Janet, let me know what you find and I can give him a clip behind the ear for not calling."

As they hung up Linda's phone beeped again with an unknown number. When she answered a familiar person was on the line which made Linda's heart stop beating. It was Philipa from the hospital calling

"Sorry to have to tell you this Linda. John was admitted to the hospital after collapsing earlier. He was sent to the ward and is now recovering well. Linda, are you there? He is okay now so don't worry."

"Oh Philipa I am coming in now. Can you tell me what happened," she said as she packed up her stuff into her bag and walked quickly to her car.

"Sorry I am not sure what happened yet. We brought him to consciousness and now he is resting. By the time you arrive he will be able to tell us more."

"Thanks Philipa, see you soon."

Reaching to put her phone into her bag it rang again, and checking quickly it was Janet again so she answered.

"Linda, sorry but I just spoke to the function centre and John had collapsed after his presentation and was taken to hospital by ambulance. I am surprised nobody has contacted you. I am leaving now to go there to check on him."

"Janet, I just got off the phone with the hospital. He is conscious and resting, I am on my way there now. Keep coming, I will be glad of the company so I don't hit him for worrying us."

After saying their goodbyes they hung up. Janet quickly told Bronwyn what has happened and left work. Bronwyn made sure everyone in the office was aware of John's situation, as she worried herself over him. Paula could see how worried Bronwyn was and held her hand to provide some comfort. Bronwyn broke down crying mumbling at how she was so worried about John as Paula put her arms around her and loosely held her in support. Paula could not stop some tears of her own forming as she considered John and his health problems.

***

Linda had worried herself silly at start of the drive to the hospital, but at some point during the drive she started steaming up. By the time she finally found his room and stood next to him she was in full flight.

"John Raymond Smith, how dare you let yourself get to this state. How could you not look after yourself better. Are you an eight year old child who needs his mummy to look after him," at this last statement he physically flinched as if hit.

This was seen by Linda who instantly regretted her outburst, knowing full well his parents had been killed in a car crash when he was eight. If she had set out to purposely hurt him then she had succeeded in spades. She immediately put her arms around him and held him close apologising profusely for her stupid hurtful words.

"I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean it. My apologies. Please don't be cross."

"It's alright dear, no harm done. Just words. I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry for being a worry to you."

They ended up kissing with increasing passion and Linda's tears did eventually dry up. She was almost back to normal when the doctor entered the room.

"How are my favourite patient and partner today. I hope you are feeling better now John. Your vital signs seem to be back to normal but I would like to keep you in for another day and make certain there are no side effects. Can you tell me what happened, I thought you were going well with it under control."

"Hi doc, I did too. I didn't feel any different this morning to usual and today was nothing abnormal over my old days. I had to give a presentation at a conference which is nothing new to me. But before I went in I met three young women who had received university scholarships from my company and they wanted to meet and talk to me. Looking back I started to feel odd while they were with me, and I must admit they were very attractive and wearing bright summer dresses. They were about twenty years old and being a man I did notice how young and beautiful they looked. It seemed to get my tingles started but I figured that once I started my talk I would be okay having that to concentrate on.

"Oh that reminds me, I must let Janet know they could be phoning the office after their exams are over about a mentoring program to go with the scholarships. Sorry for going off at a tangent."

"Sounds logical that you would simmer down without further stimulus, although in hindsight I guess it did not work out that way?" said Philipa.

"No. I was not too bad until I noticed how the audience was seating themselves. The majority of people have to be in the main aisle or at the back. After the initial wave of people the next lot have to push past them to sit in the rows as far from the front as possible. It can be quite amusing to sit and watch this happen. But that is only partly relevant, it seems chivalry is completely dead as all the men were first to seat themselves leaving the women till last. They had to make do with either sitting in the front rows or squeezing past the men to find seats in the middle of the other rows. I assume the prospect of being 'accidentally' bumped and brushed against as they try to squeeze past the men made the choice of sitting up front a better idea.

"So the upshot is that I am giving my presentation with all these women in the front rows with what appeared to be an average age of 25 years old. They are sitting there in dresses showing me a nice view of their knees and part of upper legs and upper chests and shoulders with some glimpses of cleavage. The view I had was somewhat unnerving and then as I was talking they were all giving me their undivided attention making me more aware of myself. That is hard for me to explain properly except to just say that my tingles came back and got progressively worse.

"I could probably have survived until reaching a toilet later except I began to hallucinate. If it was not that, then it was one weird crowd of women as I saw them all progressively spread their knees apart giving me a perfect views of their covered crotches. This was bad enough but next they rubbed their pussies through their panties and enjoying themselves while still staring at me. By this time my tingles had become very pronounced and I had to stand behind the podium to hide my erection. It felt like my pants were going to split under its pressure. By this time fortunately, I was almost finished with just question time. So I took a deep breath and worked at ignoring the front rows of women and completed my speech.

"During question time I looked at the women briefly and this time they had all removed their undies and were stroking and finger fucking themselves very energetically. Some had even gone so far as to orgasm making loud screams and moans and groans. I was about to lose it all on the stage so I made my apologies to the audience and the organiser on stage and beat a hasty retreat to find a toilet in the foyer. I guess I didn't make it as I woke up here with you and your gorgeous nurses saving my life, again."

Philipa told me, "They did do a very good job John, but I did not arrive until just before you woke up. I wish I could reward them for their devotion to duty in going above and beyond normal nursing requirements."

"Well Philipa I owe them a debt of gratitude for bringing me back. They certainly are an exceptional pair as are most of your other nursing staff."

Linda added her voice to his, "Please thank them for me as well for helping with John."

"John, yes they are exceptional, and good nurses as well," Philipa said with a giggle, "I will pass your thanks to them, but you can probably do that yourself. I think they would enjoy giving you treatments as well, just like I did. Oh, they were Felicia and Francine; they assisted me with your emergency treatment last time. Don't forget the other pair of nurses who were instrumental last time you were here, Penny and Polly; they found your penile size and sensitivity issues. I think you also made Rhonda a very happy nurse with the display you inadvertently put on for her."

John got thoughtful and unwittingly glanced at Linda to see her large smile. He could tell exactly what was going through her mind, and it was not a box of chocolates as a thank you to the nurses. He rolled his eyes at this idea and turned his attention back to the doctor who was continuing the discussion.

"I think you need to be extremely careful from now on John. Hallucinating is a real concern and if you cannot control it, and it should reoccur then we would need to make some drastic changes to your treatment program. Ideally it should not happen again which will mean you need treatments more often, especially before being out in public in the presence of females. You may also need to boost your activity first thing in the morning, in fact I would stress that as very important. As I recall, you are pregnant Linda and must be careful about anything that could risk your baby, and assume this includes active sex that John needs. I also know you are taking measures for John to get what he needs, but can I ask how your marriage is coping? This is an extraordinary situation and I am not aware of too many marriages that could withstand the promiscuity that is necessary."

John spoke first, "Philipa, if I thought for one moment that my marriage to Linda was at risk I would stay in the bathroom and masturbate all day if necessary. There is nothing more important than Linda being with me. All she would have to do is whisper for me to stop with other women, and I would"

Linda cut in at this moment, "Thank you John, you mean everything to me too. But to answer you Philipa from my perspective, I would not live very well without John and this would include him hiding in the toilet all day. Gosh dear, I would be there with you to ensure you did it correctly, all over my tits or down my throat," giving a giggle with Philipa joining in, "I started asking other women to help and was amazed at how easy it was for them to say yes. They have hands up as well as their skirts without any hesitation or concerns except how it would affect me and our marriage. I have let myself change to enjoy his making love to another woman. It isn't sex because they all share a bond of friendship going back years, and except in special circumstances it will never be sex.

"Philipa, you are about the only woman that we did not share years of friendship with before giving John his treatment. I think that where you are concerned there is a bond between us that comes from you being there when we needed you most, when John's life was at certain risk. I feel similarly towards the nurses who have given directly towards our situation."

"Yes Linda I know what you mean, it was more than just sex for me even though we do not share the same bond of long term friendship," added Philipa.

"Thank you Philipa. I have found that I can really enjoy the sex John needs to have almost as much as I can when John and I do it. I believe this is called having a cuckqueen fetish, hoping this does not mean I am loopy," at which Philipa shook her head, "I don't want to stop having sex with John, but we must work out a new way for the mornings. If this was America there would probably be a drive thru' providing this service."

"We will sort something out, dear," added John who had been quiet for while just listening, "Thank you Philipa. We do owe you a lot for helping us again."

At that the doctor left the room and Linda settled down next to John as Janet arrived looking flustered. She immediately went to John saying hi to Linda as she went past her.

"John are you okay? What the hell happened to you, did you forget yourself this morning. Is this something new? Are you going to be alright? Did the doc help?"

"Hold on Janet, one question at a time," he said as he gave her a smile, a kiss and a hug back, "I am okay. It was just a progression of the problem that occurred. The staff here were great and put me back together again at great risk to themselves I might add. I woke up to an almighty mess on my body and two nurses fighting over domination of my cock as their other hands smothered the cum all over my chest and stomach. It was an ugly scene and not for the fainthearted. Oh and a certain doctor was clapping and cheering in the background like this was a sporting event," this got a laugh, "but perhaps Linda can fill you in more as I am getting a bit worn out again. I will just lie here and doze. Thank you for being here Janet, I really appreciate it."

The women found a chair each and sat beside his bed. He had a hold of Janet's hand on one side and Linda on the other and closed his eyes to relax. He listened to Linda explain everything to Janet as best she could from memory. He did not hear the end as he dozed off only to be woken later by nurse Francine who had come in to take his vital signs. She was a bit embarrassed to find Linda and another woman in there with him, but this faded as all three people thanked her emphatically for providing John with his necessary treatment. She received hugs and a kiss on the cheek from the two women which embarrassed her in a different way. As she left they asked if the other nurse, Felicity, could visit for a minute. Francine nodded and smiled as she walked away. It's not every day a nurse gets thanked like this for doing something enjoyable. She had to see how Felicia handled this and rushed off to find her coworker.

Linda and Janet sat quietly for a while and made some necessary phone calls to family, friends and work colleagues. Janet and Linda were quietly talking as John rested when the two nurses entered the room. Linda recognised the first nurse from John's last stay and immediately stood to give her a tight hug and thanks for helping John today and the last time. Felicia had expected just a verbal thanks, not this active response from John's wife. When Linda did let her go with another kiss to the cheek John called her to him, then as she neared him Janet stood up, but instead of just stepping aside to make room she too embraced the nurse. Janet introduced herself to Felicia, thanked her for helping with 'our' John and gave her a kiss to the cheek. This was really unexpected and had her stunned, then when released from Janet's hold she automatically went to John and got an even bigger shock as he pulled her close to him making her bend over the edge of the bed. He gave her a big hug, his grateful thanks for both times and she received her third kiss on the cheek.

Francine spoke up playfully at this moment, "Hey now, you didn't give me one of those John."

To her surprise Linda grabbed her upper arm and gently directed her toward the bed where John had a smile on his face and after releasing Felicia took hold of Francine and hugged her tightly to himself. At some time during these hugs the sheet had slipped off John exposing his hardening penis. Giving her a kiss to her cheek he released her suddenly making her stumble a bit off balance. Automatically reaching out to keep balance she inadvertently put her hand on his groin, grabbing at the available handle. It took her a moment to realise what she was holding but left it a little moment longer before releasing his cock and giving them her apologies. She watched it as she made her apologies seeing it gain in size and hardness. She wasn't the only one as all four women maintained a vigil to his manliness as it made its presence obvious.

Linda was the first to drag her eyes from her husbands erection to see that they had all been staring at it. Looking at John she could see he was glancing around the room in embarrassment, not sure about what he should do. When he finally returned Linda's look he relaxed a bit as he saw her smile and he was reassured that it was okay. She nodded when he mouthed the word, "tingles" to her which got her brain working fast at how to provide treatment to John.

"Ladies can I have your attention. Firstly Francine and Felicia thank you for helping John today, and on his last stay here. You have my gratitude. I would also like to see the other nurses who helped last time as well. That was Penny, Polly and Rhonda I think. Are they on shift yet or do you know when they will be here next?"

Francine answered, "They will be on tonight's shift until morning and Rhonda I think is on tomorrow during the day."

"Oh good then I can leave them a note with John if I am not still here. Please make sure they come in to see him as early as possible," then she continued after the nurse nodded, "While the two of you are here I want to make certain that John will not be left high and dry tonight. He needs a treatment right now," at which both nurses stared bug eyed at Linda and then quickly to Janet and John and back to Linda, "and I think Janet can help with this as it is her turn."

Felicia and Francine already have eyes stretched open in wonder at what Linda had first said, this last statement would have made the eye balls fall out if this was a cartoon. They each looked to Janet, but she had her eyes set squarely on John and did not notice anything else.

"Yes ladies our friends are helping with John's treatment. I am unable to help much as I am pregnant and the baby would be at risk with too much sex. Besides it became difficult to do it alone as he can be very, umm, demanding in that he cannot stop needing at least two orgasms each time."

Now the nurses were really thinking they had reached the twilight zone. Linda's words were going through their brains, "our friends helping," and, "can't stop at one orgasm...each," they knew it was twilight zone, especially after Linda's next words. Then they looked closely at each woman and noticed that they were both beautiful and extremely sexy and could see why he would want to keep going while having sex. John thought to himself that the needing two orgasms was stretching the truth a bit, but kept this to himself thinking it made a better story. The truth was closer that he could last through two orgasms himself before wilting.

"I want to know if the two of you would be able to help us while John is here. He will need sex as this is the best protection against his health problems occurring, but if not actual sex then hand and blow jobs would be needed often. At most every two hours for blowjobs, any longer and John will have problems. Well Felicia, Francine would this be okay with you? I am certain Dr Kendall would write up a suitable protocol so you would not get into trouble if found."