Just a Jab Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt spoke up, "Don't worry about that Linda. Sophia, it should be okay and life can go on normally. Your house should only be out of action for less than a week, and you will still be able to use the back yard during this time."

Sophia queried, "What do you mean your house is out of action? Is something wrong, what 's happening and what will you do?"

John answered, "Matt said if we just stop the bugs working then they would likely get suspicious and be more determined to cause us problems. So Matt suggested we get the house fumigated and blame the chemicals for destroying the bugs, er I mean devices. It means sealing up the house and living elsewhere for a week until it is finished."

"And were you going to ask to live with me during this time? Cause that would be the obvious thing."

Linda spoke to her, "Yes Sophia we were going to ask you about it tonight, just that things have moved faster than we anticipated. But we would not want to disturb the girls during the exams and having us around all the time could be a large distraction. The main alternative that I see is if we move into the flat at your office John. It has the space even with Bronwyn living there."

Sophia added, "Let me think and talk with the kids as I had not thought about the disruption to their studies. They have been so quiet this past week that I forget they are home studying most of the time. You will all be coming over for dinner tonight anyway, won't you? I have a casserole simmering that will be ready in about an hour."

"Thanks Sophia we would love that, what about you Matt?"

"Never turn down a home cooked meal is my motto, thank you. Perhaps I can go check your house now."

***

Matt and Linda left the property to check Sophia's house and John went inside with Sophia. They felt a bit peculiar being so obvious about this sex life business, but John knew he needed help as his tingles were getting bad and Sophia was actually a little thrilled at the naughtiness of being exposed. John cautioned her about making too much noise and led her to one of the rooms he knew was clear of any devices. John had left things go a little too long and he felt his midsection cramping mildly. Sophia made quick moves when he mentioned this to her and very soon she had them stripped and in action on the spare room bed. She even remembered to dash into a bathroom to grab towels and a dampened face washer.

This turned into a straightforward booty call as they coupled together needing to be finished in time for getting back to Sophia's place for dinner. If the twins noticed them missing for too long they would get curious and start asking too many awkward questions. Their time together now was not totally all business as John made certain she had three orgasms and he was able to upload twice. They may have been quick in getting things done and cleaned up but it did not ignore their feelings toward each other and they still showed a high level of love. They were just quick about it. A thorough wash and putting their clothes back on they were able to go next door with nobody the wiser.

Matt had completed a cursory inspection of Sophia's house with Sally and Kim in close attendance being excited at the prospect of real live Mission Impossible in their own house. They wanted to rush over to see John and have a close look at the listening devices where they were hidden. Fortunately for John and their mother they were talked out of it by Linda, so they dogged Matt around the house closely watching everything he did. His muscle bound physique had nothing to do with their undivided interest. He was very patient with them answering lots of questions, and never even raised an eyebrow when they tag teamed as they talked.

All was clear in Sophia's home and phones and they enjoyed the home cooked meal. John decided that it would be easiest to check the office tonight while it was empty. He gave Bronwyn a call explaining what they suspected was happening and to ask if it was okay for them to also inspect the apartment as well. She was more than happy for them to do it as any intrusion on her privacy was a scary thing to consider. Matt followed them there and joined them as John unlocked the rear door to the office from the carpark.

***

He was opening the door when Bronwyn called from her door checking it was them, and she soon joined them grabbing hold of John's arm as a measure of comfort and safety. Linda diverted Bronwyn from John into the meeting room as he showed Matt around the office turning on the lights as he went. Matt set his bag on the reception desk and got straight into his inspection starting with the meeting room. He showed them the green light and moved elsewhere in the building. John joined the ladies and settled to wait for Matt to finish. Bronwyn got out of her chair to take a position on John's lap as soon as he sat down. Putting an arm around his neck she looked between John and Linda, and John reached his arm around her and held her snuggled against him. It was a hold of familiarity, comfort and an approval for her to be close to him.

Bronwyn asked, "Please tell me you were not kidding when I saw you in the hospital."

Linda responded knowing her approval confirmation would be necessary to put Bronwyn at ease. She reached and held Bronwyn's spare hand as she said, "Bronwyn sweetie, we were not kidding. This topic is far too important to our lives just as you are an important person to us. You have shown such a trust towards John, I hope you feel comfortable enough toward me to show that trust and affection to me as well."

"Thank you Linda, I do trust John and have come to love him in my own way. I know I can trust you as well, it is just that we have never had a lot of time alone to build to any conversation. I know I have told John things and because he never told you of it I know he is the first person in the world to actually earn my respect, trust and love. He has actually been more a father to me than my own could ever be. But I am not fully comfortable to say any more with the other man here around the office. I do not trust other people easily."

John answered her before any thing else was said, "He can be trusted Bronwyn as he has gone through similar things to me. His height and muscles are his reaction. He knows of our problems and how we deal with them, and has not said or intimated any negative comments or reactions toward us. Not wanting to dampen any further discussions but I think we will need to wait until he completes his survey and gives us his results. Ah here he is. Is it time to go upstairs now?"

Matt responded, "Yes I just finished so we are set to go after I pack my gear back into the bag."

***

A few minutes later they went upstairs to the apartment where Bronwyn was living. Matt continued his work after checking that Bronwyn was okay for him to look everywhere. The place was not very large and did not take him long to finish. He came into the sitting room where they were waiting and after settling in a chair he talked to them.

"The apartment is clear, so you do not have to be worried Bronwyn. However John, your office and the reception room are both bugged. They are voice activated and transmit to a recording unit at a remote location like the ones at your home," at which Bronwyn raised her eyes and took John's hand in hers, "they are fairly low-tech gadgets compared to what can be bought today. I guess we are dealing with a semi professional again. I can suggest we turn them off if necessary because it could be argued that you do regular security checks in your office."

John thought for a moment as Linda got up urging Bronwyn to follow as they prepared some tea and coffee.

"I am not in the office for the time being so it would be unnecessary to do anything as far as my health concerns go. However I am worried about my business being spied upon as a lot of sensitive issues are discussed and worked on in this office. I am also concerned about what else has been overheard and how long the bugs have been in place," John raised his voice a bit so he was heard in the kitchen, "Bronwyn can I ask you a question," and he continued when she got close to him, "has there been anyone visiting recently that you did not already know. Say, in the past week?"

Bronwyn thought about it before answering, "There were two this week, but that is all in the last few weeks. One was the package courier who was filling in for the regular man. She only came to my counter and I was always with her. The other was Tuesday afternoon after we got back from the hospital. It was a man and a woman who said they were from our cleaning company doing a check up on our satisfaction with their services. She was in the meeting room when we got here and came straight out and stayed with me at the front desk. Janet went and got the man who had just gone into her office. Then had the right credentials from our service as we checked them and Barry had also looked at the ID cards when they arrived. He was on a phone call with a client in his office when we got here. They thanked us for letting them check the office condition and asked a few questions about the cleaning being done and left within a few minutes."

It was then that Bronwyn completed the picture in her mind opening her eyes wide, "Oh sorry John was that who bugged the office. I am so sorry, I should have been here and checked on them more. I am so sorry John, what have I done," as her eyes started to moisten with tears.

John stood up and held her tightly with both arms around her to give her comfort, "Not your fault dear, there was no way for you to know any of this could happen. We were caught in our home and in the hospital as well so there is absolutely no reason to blame yourself over anything," and he continued to try to relieve her anxieties as she buried her face into his chest and put her arms around him.

John spoke to Matt without leaving Bronwyn, "I think I need to check with everyone tomorrow and see what possible problems may have occurred, but if they only got as far as reception and my office then I doubt we have too much to worry about. I have not been here and there would be very little sensitive information to hear at the front desk unless they can understand keyboard clicks. Oh did you check our computer system?"

"Yes John, although your protection there is top notch and they would have been unable to easily gain access to put in a keystroke logger or other trojan. That would take a better hacker than anything these guys have used so far. But I will send you some further protections that I have developed to add to your data security."

"Thanks Matt. Don't worry about cost as we can afford to pay you for what is needed."

"Thanks John, not necessary at this moment as this still comes under the hospital job. Although I may need to split out some like you computer security items, but otherwise it is covered. I will work something out and let you know."

Matt left to go home, and Linda and John stayed with Bronwyn for a while so that she would be okay. Bronwyn found herself feeling very insecure at the thought of being on her own and was very glad they stayed a bit longer. She had never felt this way since moving into the apartment on the upper level. The world outside was something that could be ignored after locking her door behind her. This was her escape and not even her parents could intrude into the life that she had been able to make for herself. However the intrusion into the office and knowing someone could leave bugging devices at her work station so easily made her very nervous. She knew her thoughts were illogical but knowing how easy this was done made her afraid at how easily her parents could come and intrude into her life as well. She had done everything possible to hide from them, only keeping in contact with her sister, Theresa. This was only ever done with a disposable phone which could be thrown away if needs be. She kept in contact with Theresa in case her sister needed her help.

As they sat and talked Linda was getting the distinct impression the younger woman was ill at ease. Her immediate thought was that even though she had welcomed them when they arrived and had shown attention to John, maybe she was not wanting to help with his treatments and was having trouble telling them. Linda had to push a bit to help her so that they could get past this and return to normal lives.

"Bronwyn I realise we landed a bombshell on you the other day at the hospital and it would take a lot of thought to decide what you want to do. I hope we did not cause you too much discomfort if you have decided to say no. Let me say that we would totally understand your reticence and would never hold it against you. It was not like we had asked you to walk the dog for us or something equally everyday like. I can see our presence here now has you looking uncomfortable, so if you want we can leave now and nothing need ever be said about it."

Bronwyn looked startled at what Linda had said and was shaking her head to negate her words. She immediately left her chair and crossed to the lounge seat the pair occupied and got to her knees in front of them, scooping a hand from each into her own. When she looked up at them they saw her tears streaming down her face dropping from her chin.

"No, no, no. That's all wrong Linda. It's not at all what has been going through my head tonight, oh sorry, I'm so sorry you thought it was. No, no I want to help with John, please say I can still do it. I was just getting scared tonight after thinking about how easy it was for those people to put bugs in the office and then it seemed that my parents could do the same. It could be as easy for them to track me. It has me petrified that they might find me and cause more problems, and that would mean more hassles for you. It would kill me if I caused the two of you any problems in your lives, you have been so great to me."

John did the one thing that was instinct to him, he reached out with both arms and pulled her up to hold her tightly to himself. She was still crying as he held her but now his shirt was absorbing her tears. He had inadvertently pulled her into a position facing each other where he was between her knees and Linda had been pushed a bit further away by her leg. Her body was pulled to his so they were solidly held together with her groin pressing into his.

John spoke to her, "Oh Bronwyn you know the one thing does not mean the other would happen. You could never do anything to cause us problems and if your parents turn up at any time to give you troubles, we will handle it together with you. You are not on your own any more, please let us support you as a family should be there for each other. Because you are like family to us, you know that don't you?"

Bronwyn did not speak an answer, just nodded her head into John shoulder, held him tighter and cried louder. Linda was now smirking at the scene before her as her cuckqueen fetish came to the fore for a short time. It did not last long as her maternal instincts kicked in making her want to protect this young woman who needed their strength so much. She still had no idea what had happened to the girl in her short life, but could only guess it was pretty bad to bring on this level of stress. She twisted sideways to face them and wrapped her arms around them, holding both her husband and woman.

She tried consoling her, "Bronwyn sweetie, we are here for you. Please don't be upset, I am sorry I guessed wrongly tonight. Please forgive me for upsetting you."

Bronwyn's tears subsided after a short time as what they had said to her sank in, but she remained wrapped up in John's arms, "Thank you Linda. It means so much to me that you are here for me. I got a bit emotional after tonight on top of everything else. I realise you are owed an explanation, but can I talk about it with you another time."

Linda responded, "Of course dear, whenever you are ready."

Now that Bronwyn was calming down, she became aware of where and on what she was sitting. It would have been impossible to ignore had she not been in a such an emotional state before. She now noticed that John was more than happy with her on his lap with their crotches meshed together. Something about a woman crying and holding him tight had triggered a primal instinct inside of him. John knew that she had needed his strength and comfort, but to the base male animal this somehow equated to sex. With his emotional response to her needs was added the pulsing movements as she cried, in time with each sob was a small humping of her hips. This movement was directly onto his penis which responded in one of the only two ways it knew how, and this time was not to piddle. He grew and hardened until his cock was stretched out down his leg being rubbed by this young woman's pussy.

He could tell when she became fully aware of what was happening as her breath became deeper and faster. His wife was enjoying herself watching the action develop and even began to help Bronwyn's movements with her hand, giving little pushes on the inward stroke. Her own ardour was rising and she could not care if John needed treatment now or not, she was in need of a good orgasm and the having them do all the hard work was so much safer for her. Being a cuckqueen was the new way to have safe sex and she would recommend it to anyone. John was getting to the point he would need to blow off some steam himself and looked over to his wife and could see her sexually flushed cheeks. He knew this would now happen with Bronwyn and he decided to just enjoy the moment. Linda returned his look and prompted him to get on with it by giving him not so subtle expressions.

John placed a hand to the side of Bronwyn's cheek and gently directed her to look up at him and he put his lips to hers. Bronwyn immediately opened her mouth to propel them straight into passion with her tongue snaking out to seek his. Taking deep noisy breaths in their noses they embarked on a very active tonsil hunt with a stirring dry hump. Their clothing in the groin region were becoming wet with their sexual secretions, and even Linda was losing fluids into her panties at their display.

Linda was getting tired of waiting for the main event and loudly made the subtle suggestion, "Bed now."

This was like the starters gun at the races with Bronwyn being the jockey as she leaned back without losing lip contact. John followed her lead moving his hands to support her butt as he stood and followed his wife's directions as she took hold of him to get them all top the bedroom. Linda again found herself in the role of dressing assistant, or giggling to herself thought undressing assistant, helping the snogging pair to remove their clothing. Fortunately with it being late spring they were not over dressed and with only some prodding and pushing she managed to get them started disrobing.

It became apparent to John and Linda that Bronwyn had a lot of feelings towards John and was not wanting to wait any longer than she had to. When they had undressed Bronwyn reconnected the lips and pushed John back to be sitting on the edge of the bed. By wrapping her arms around his neck she hoisted herself onto his lap and held his waist in a scissor lock with her legs. She may not have been very tall but it did not stop her from taking full control. Linda found herself in the role of spectator, although this did not make her at all upset allowing her to fully enjoy the sensuous display.

The younger woman continued her dominancy and leaving one arm around his neck she grabbed his cock and lifted her body by her legs to align her vagina. Wasting no time she immediately lowered herself to take his head into her opening, and only then slowed herself down. He was quite a chunk of man to just let it plunge in unchecked, even if she was so wet to be running and very loose. He managed to take up any slack in her sleeve and stretch it more making her very aware of her lack of experience and expertise. Her dreams of this moment had taken over faster than she could keep up and found herself stalling.