Just a Jab Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh John, I have dreamt of this moment for so long. Ever since you first employed me I was attracted to the way you treated me, like I mattered."

"Bronwyn, you do matter. You are a wonderful person and I have been blessed to know you," he said as he looked her in the eye and brushed her hair back off her face. Cupping her cheeks in his hands he continued, "You are a beautiful woman and a beautiful person who deserves only the best. But until he comes along and takes you away for a life of love, I hope you can be with me. I may need you, but I also want you. You are a very desirous woman and I do love you."

"Thank you John, thank you Linda," she whispered as one hand reached out to take Linda's hand. He may not be the most glamorous of talkers but she knew what he meant and it made her shiver with need.

Tears began to slide from her eyes as she returned to the task of fitting him inside. Rolling her hips she was able to slowly push herself down to take a bit at a time. When she was half way her vagina opened fully to allow her pubic bone to hit down on his. She gasped at the sudden filling of her sheath and the pressure being applied to he clit by his body. Now that his cock was all the way in she regained the lead and moved her body along its length making certain it went as far as possible without leaving. She loved the feeling of being stretched on her downward stroke and John's hands gripping her naked butt made her feel really wanted and wanton. It was like he was making sure she did not leave him and this as much as the sensations in her vagina pushed her to her first orgasm. Her muscles all contracted as she climaxed causing some pain to Linda as they were still holding hands. The tightness of her vagina on his cock pushed him to the edge and he climaxed as well. Feeling him pulsate inside her and the splash of hot cum hitting her walls pushed her higher and she screamed. John instinctively held her tighter in his arms and Linda managed to retrieve her hand from the vice like grip and put her arms around the pair.

They remained quiet and unmoving for a few minutes when John suddenly rolled them over so he was on top of Bronwyn. He was certainly getting into the swing of having lovers and he also knew that one orgasm would not be enough so he took the initiative from Bronwyn and began sliding his cock inside her vagina. This turn of events left Linda still lying on the side of the bed with one hand on Johns bum. When he began his humping she felt his muscles contract under the skin, then the sound of liquids squishing within Bronwyn's pussy sent Linda into a small climax of her own. The knowledge that the love of her life was pounding the cunt of another woman made her so horny she was leaking continuously from her own vagina.

Bronwyn herself could feel every movement that John made inside of her, as well the contact to the other parts of their bodies. His outer thighs were chaffing her inner thighs, balls banging against her butt hole, stomach against her own and elbows digging into her sides. He was keeping most of his weight from pressing down onto her by supporting himself on his elbows but enough was there that she could feel him pushing her into the bed. She had been scared he would not fit into her vagina because she was so short, but those fears had quickly evaporated when he bottomed out.

She may not have been a virgin but nothing like his cock had ever penetrated her before. It had seemed that only men with little dicks were attracted to her, even if they had paid for it. She was ashamed of what she had done in her past and knew that John did not care. She had told him almost everything after he had offered her the job as she felt he needed to know in case problems occurred later. He took her heart that day when he never even flinched at her tale, and immediately offered the use of the company apartment when she said she was sleeping in her car. Then in order to protect her reputation he had never told anyone anything about her history, not even those closest to him, like Linda, Janet or Sophia. How could any woman not fall in love with a man who is so giving and thoughtful towards her, especially when they had only met.

John could feel his cock sliding inside Bronwyn's vagina and his balls banging between her legs. The slight friction in the wet sheath felt so good to him, and when he opened his eyes to see her lovely face showing her lustful emotions. He could see how much she too was enjoying their tryst and this made him feel really good because here was a young woman wanting to be with him. This was not someone who had known him most of her life like Adriana and had built up a solid emotional connection.

They had known each other for such a short time since she started working at the office. He had not even suspected her feelings towards him. If John had known before then he would have been concerned it was just gratitude for the chance he had given her. Somehow he knew it was more than that by seeing how she had reacted towards him in the hospital and then again here tonight when they had arrived. She was too open and giving in her nature to hide her true feelings. He thought that if it was just her gratitude it would feel like she was doing him a favour, and be more business like with her attentions directed towards only his enjoyment. Here she was giving as much as taking, like a good partnership should be.

He was still amazed at how a young woman old enough to be his daughter could want to be with him like this, but he had also learned to not to worry over things as much. If they were both finding enjoyment then let it happen. Then his thoughts turned to his wife and he could see how much she was loving this time, but then she loved it every time. Never would he have thought she would be like this, but again he was learning to go with the flow.

He could tell Bronwyn was getting close by the shorter breaths and flushed look on her face, and Linda was close herself. He let himself relax and the pressure build up began to move from his balls to his cock. He let it release into his lover's vagina and she reacted with her own climax to the enlargement of his cock and the pulsing as semen shot out. Linda soon joined them and they had a wonderful group orgasm. Collapsing on the bed they took time out to regain breaths and relax weary muscles. John found himself, as he so often was, in the middle with both women cuddled into his sides. Two different hands were gently holding his cock as it slowly wilted. He was still big enough when flaccid to accommodate both hands.

As they recovered their breathing Bronwyn smiled and quietly said, "Oh, in case you were wondering. My answer from the other day Linda is; Yes, I'll help John with his treatments," and they all laughed.

It took a while for them to feel up to getting off the bed and clean up, and by this time the bedding was quite wet and sludgy. Linda helped Bronwyn change the sheets as John worked out the washing machine to clean the sheets. Linda saw that the young woman was deep in thought as they shared the domestic duties from the bedroom to the kitchen making certain they cleared any mess. On finishing this they sat on the lounge for a glass of water and it appeared Bronwyn had come to some decision.

"Linda, John there is a new client engineer arriving in two weeks time and he will be needing this place to stay. I will need to move out of here and I thought I should let you know that I will find somewhere to live before then."

John knew she had been looking for something suitable and asked, "Bronwyn how many places have you looked at to rent whilst here?"

"Not sure exactly John, but at least two every week probably more."

"So over these months you have seen many places. Now, how many could you afford that were in reasonable condition and a safe neighbourhood? No need to answer because I can see your answer on your face," and John turned to Linda with raised eyebrows in a questioning manner. Such was the understanding between this pair that she knew where his thoughts were heading and nodded her head slightly in silent response. John continued, "Bronwyn I would be much happier if you were to find suitable accommodation in a nice place in a good suburb."

Bronwyn rolled her eyes and looked at him as though he had just told her the most obvious thing in the world, "John, der, I think I worked that one out for myself, and I have been looking but nothing I could find was any good or affordable."

"Sorry Bron, I did just make the obvious stupid comment. I was trying to say that we think you should come live with us."

Bronwyn was opening her mouth to say something but Linda intervened, "What doofus here is trying to say Bronwyn is that we have a larger house than we need and you could rent a room from us. We have the guest room that should be large enough for you with the en suite bathroom and walk in closet. It already has the bed and a small two seater sitting area. You could decide if you want to share house duties with us, or be independent about meals, washing etc. We are not suggesting you be our," pausing as she tried to find the right word, "um, our anything, except boarder," now a cheeky smile grew on Linda's lips, "Well perhaps a boarder with benefits."

They laughed as Bronwyn looked at both of them and asked John, "Are you sure this is okay with you?"

"Yes dear that is exactly what I was trying to ask, just nowhere near as well as Linda did. Well, what do you say."

Bronwyn burst out into a giant smile with tears falling and, as breath allowed, she said, "Oh my god, you two just keep throwing me in loops. I would love to do that, it sounds, like perfect to me. When can I move? Now?" and she threw herself at them landing on top of John with her knees spread across his lap.

"Well we just have to clean out the bug problem at home first, and," John paused a moment taking note of their positioning, "Um Bronwyn I think we have already been in this spot tonight," and he lifted and spun her around to be sitting sideways in his lap with her head on his shoulder, marvelling at how light she was. She rocked backwards falling partially onto Linda slightly so she had to take hold of her upper body and Bronwyn now rested her head on Linda's breast and her lower body traipsed over John. In this position she was able to see them both as they talked. John had kept talking through this shuffling, "I don't think we need to start up again tonight," and Bronwyn and Linda both gave mock pouts at John making him laugh.

He continued, "We don't want to wear it out on the first night do we?" and they laughed, "Getting back to the subject, we need to debug the house which should be this weekend. So perhaps next week would be a good time and that would give us a chance to make sure everything is ready for the new visitor. Some of these clients can be fickle, but I would say Janet has that all in hand."

"She does John, it's just me that has been slow finding an alternative place. Thank you Linda and John, I will move as soon as you let me know about your bug removal. I certainly would not want to live somewhere that has a bug problem. All those creepy crawly things would give me nightmares."

Bronwyn was smiling at this last bit and then laughing as John dug his finger tips onto her waist and tickled her saying, "I'll give you crawly things."

He was joined by Linda as they made Bronwyn laugh and wriggle. She was wriggling and squirming so much she fell off his legs onto the floor still laughing except for an, "Oomph," when she landed

They were a merry group until Bronwyn sat up with a serious look back on her face, "I hope I don't sound childish but I am freaked out with the goings on in the office. I know this is not logical but I don't feel safe by myself here. What if they decided to come back at some time to finish the job they started. Being here on my own at night has never bothered me until now. I mean its not as though we would get burgled for drugs or money, it's just an office not like a doctor or chemist shop."

John looked at Linda again raising his eyebrows in query to her, and again she gave a little nod in response, "Well firstly pumpkin I doubt they would be bothered trying again, but I guess I cannot guarantee that, so I will not discount your concerns. You have a good point to be worried as so much has happened I would never have thought even possible. We were going to sleep at Sophia's house tonight so that we would not have to worry about the things in our house. Either we could stay here with you or perhaps if we call Sophia you could come with us, she has the extra room. What do you think Linda?"

Linda thought for a moment and pulled out her phone saying, "I'll check with Soph first."

She called her on her phone, "Hi Soph, it's Linda here...Good, we found more in the office and worked out they had arrived Tuesday while Janet and Bronwyn visited John...I've no idea what we'll do with them, that has to wait till tomorrow...Yep, but we are here with Bronwyn in the apartment...Yes we did Sophia...Yes that too...Yes she will be, I hope your pair are busy studying behind closed doors...Good, now I am calling because Bronwyn is a bit edgy being alone here after finding these things...I know I feel the same in our own place, so we were...Oh thanks dear I had hoped you would say that...No need to rush we will make up the beds when we get back...Okay thanks we'll just be a few minutes then," disconnecting the call she looked at the other two and told them it was all set.

Bronwyn again launched herself at them giving a tight hug on Linda and John, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," and went to pack a few things in a bag for the night as John and Linda finished clearing up.

They soon were on their way home travelling together in the one car, when Linda turned back to Bronwyn and told her, "Just remember dear that Sally and Kim are too young to know what the details are with John's treatment. I know you are not much older but they are still under age and I am not going to get into trouble over that. They must especially not find out what Sophia, Janet, Adriana and you do to help. So discretion is an absolute need, okay."

"No problems Linda, thanks for telling me as I may not have thought of it and blurted something out. I forget they have not yet turned eighteen, although they seem old enough. I love seeing them, what with them being about my age, but so bright and happy and full of hope with a joy of life. They may only have one a parent but you would not know it from the way they are. I have two parents and my life was so different to theirs."

Linda could hear the emotion behind Bronwyn's words and reached back to hold her hand giving what little support she could from where they were in the car.

Bronwyn continued, "It's okay Linda, thanks. I am really glad to know them as they give me a spark just being in the same room as they bounce around the place. Although it is eerie when they share a conversation, picking up exactly where the other partially says something," then she mimicked two voices for a sentence, "Is that - the only - way it can - be done - or can we - say it differently," then returned her normal voice after they laughed with her, "I can see that they are the great guys they are, because of you two being in their lives. I know my life is so much better for knowing the pair of you, and I don't just mean the job and other help you give me. It is the way you treat me as though I am someone special and worth knowing. Sorry; ignore me, I am acting all sad and sorry for myself; probs just P O G. Post orgasm blues," to which they all quietly chuckled and the mood in the car lightened.

Linda and John both said the same thing at almost the same time, "You are special Bronwyn," and shared a smile with each other. Linda kept hold of Bronwyn's hand all the way home and placed her other hand on top of John's thigh.

Linda said to John, "Park in our garage so we can grab a few things we will need. I will come back tomorrow sort things for the rest of the week. Oh and remember Bron ears are listening in the house."

They ushered Bronwyn to the backyard urging each other to keep quiet inside the house. Bronwyn began to giggle as it was like a silly comedy with them all putting a finger to their own mouths and making the shushing sounds. The other two noticed how silly they were and chuckled as well. Linda dashed to their bedroom to grab a small bag with needed items packed into it while John and Bronwyn went out to the backyard where Linda rejoined them. Soon they were through the backyard gateway to next door and welcomed inside by Sophia. The twins were with their mother and full of questions and welcomes to their neighbours and additional guest. After some answers from John and the requisite hugs all round, then a second hug by the girls with John; they said they needed more assurance with all the 'stress' in their lives. The second hugs with John seemed very tight and involved more body, but hugs can be like that and they were probably stressed needing reassurance. John had learned to just accept the girls devoted attentions figuring they needed him as a father figure. Bronwyn looked on and smiled to herself as she recognised what the actions of the girls represented.

Finally releasing John, the twins grabbed Bronwyn and rushed her off to their rooms to talk girl things for a while before turning in for the night. Bronwyn managed a quick glance backwards to John and Linda with a quick wave and a radiant smile. A dose of the twins is enough to brighten the day for anyone regardless of how down in the dumps they felt. Linda thanked Sophia for allowing Bronwyn to stay, which Sophia brushed aside as no problem. They went to the lounge after Sophia poured them some drinks and sat quietly discussing the latest events in their lives. This of course included the new beef cake in our lives, namely being our security consultant Matt. The two women sat close together for a while as Sophia grilled Linda for all the details of their time with Bronwyn. Their discussion was punctuated at moments with giggles and pointed glances at John who sat quietly smiling back. He knew when to be quiet and not include himself, knowing full well how embarrassed he would most likely be if he could hear the details being discussed.

John decided that he should somehow let Janet know that there were problems and decided he would give a phone call and try to tell her without actually saying anything in the unlikely event her phone or house were compromised.

After the preliminaries of a phone call and apology for being so late, John tried to say what he needed to say, "There was had a little problem tonight at the office apartment and Bronwyn has come back to stay the night with us."

Janet felt alarmed at this and started asking, "Is Bronnie okay, is she hurt? Is there any damage to the office or unit?"

"No she's okay and the apartment is fine, she just needed to come back with us."

"Ohh, is this do with"

John cut in very quickly, "Perhaps we can call in to see you in the morning before you leave for work and I can fill you in on the details. I would rather not talk about it over the phone tonight as it is getting a bit late and we are visiting with Sophia."

Janet got a hint that for some reason he needed to wait until he could see her, "No problems John, I will wait for you to arrive here."

"Thanks Janet, see you in the morning," and they disconnected the call.

The other two ladies had stopped their muted conversation to overhear his call in case it was more interesting. They smiled at him after he finished knowing that his morning could get very interesting indeed, and not just about bugs.

At one point three jumping beans in nighties bounced through the room calling goodnight and getting more cuddles and kisses, including lap sits on John. One of them got a little more lap than sit and John found himself getting turned on as Bronwyn ground herself into him with her backside. She only left him after feeling his boner sticking up into her butt. He groaned and hoped it was not visible after she stood up and said a last goodnight with the twins before leaving. Linda and Sophia laughed at him knowing full well what the little minx had done to him.