Just a Jab Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia leaned over to Linda and whispered loud enough for John to hear as well, "I wonder if that means he will need some treatment tonight," and they laughed as John groaned and buried his face in his hands.

He did respond in a stage whisper to Sophia, because he knew what he would be needing, "I think Sophia, that if you can be very, very quiet we could manage something. I know that poor old Linda is going to be pressed really hard in the morning, and we do not want to wear her out tonight before she will be needed then do we."

They all laughed and decided that maybe they should head to bed themselves, one with a lump in his pants and the other two with knickers that were getting wetter by the minute as they thought about what was to come. John hoped he would not meet the girls on his way to the bedroom, that would be an embarrassment in his current condition.

He did manage to bump into a young woman in the hallway, but Bronwyn just gave him a hug and a kiss, then rubbed a hand over the front his pants and whispered quietly, "Oh you poor man, did I cause this to swell. I hope you can get some treatment tonight to help it go down or you might have trouble getting to sleep. If you laid on your front your body might not even touch the mattress," and she giggled and skipped off to her room calling a final goodnight to the other women. He thought he could hear more giggling and thought it was just the women.

He then thought about how Bronwyn was behaving and could see that she seemed so much happier after their time tonight, and she was especially bubbly from being with the twins. They really did have a positive effect on those around them and this effect on his newest love was something to be pleased about. Taking a deep breath he continued on to the bathroom adjacent to his room to find Linda already busy with her nightly routine. She finished first and was waiting for him having laid out his normal night attire on the bed ready for him, which meant nothing was there. He was about to suggest he needed something in case the twins decided to attack in the morning and she pointed to the bedside cupboard where a pair of pyjama pants sat. He laughed and after switching off the overhead light got into bed with Linda. They rolled toward each other and cuddled and kissed with just the moonlight shining in the open window to light the room.

They were alone for just ten minutes before the door slowly opened and closed quietly, John could barely hear soft foot steps across the floor and Linda's soft giggles. The bed dipped as another body climbed aboard and snuggled into John's back. With a wriggle of his hips he managed to squirm his way around to face the interloper saying, "I wonder who this could be?"

"Oh shut up John, and put those lips where they will be useful."

"Ooh I like an woman who knows what she wants, especially when she wants it from me."

He puckered up and wrapped his arms around Sophia's curvy body as he began his tender kisses on her lips. She groaned as he increased the pressure and nudged his semi hard cock into her groin. She wrapped a hand against his cock and it stiffened further as they rubbed bodies.

Pulling her head back Sophia whispered to him, "John don't waste time I am still horny from this afternoon," and she rolled onto her back and pushed him into position and guided him where she wanted his cock to go.

John thought to himself that he had to agree with her as he virtually slipped straight inside with just a few pumps needed.

Sophia urged him more, "Get moving big boy. All this talk of you and Bronnie has me so worked up I could scream, and I cannot even do that tonight. You had better rock my socks off after your shenanigans have left me so needy."

John knew it was best if he kept his mouth closed as far as talking went, besides he had better things to do with his lips. Sophia certainly knew how to kiss. He got moving and Sophia matched his actions with her own opposing moves. Linda was quiet lying next to them just enjoying the closeness of the bonds they had all recently formed. She was feeling the urge herself when another body slipped onto the bed behind her. She had not even noticed the door opening or closing. The other two occupants were barely aware of Linda let alone a new person.

Linda thought to herself, "I would normally wonder who it is that joined us, but it would not take a rocket scientist to work out who it is. Which was lucky for me as we do not have one handy."

Bronwyn pressed her naked body against Linda's back and put her arms around the woman and watched the coupling in silence with her. The hand on top eventually resting upon Linda's hip moving in small circles against the smooth bare skin. These little caresses had Linda feeling even more horny as her imagination took it to be the touch of her husband.

A soft voice in Linda's ear shook her out of her dreamy state, "Wow they sure do know what to do with each other don't they. You can see just how well suited they are. I think only you could be better matched with him. You don't mind me coming here, do you?"

"That's okay Bron, you are more than welcome to join us. They are good together, but then he is that way with everyone. He manages to merge himself totally with each woman individually. It is like no one else exists except that person he is making love with. He makes you feel like the most special woman in the world, and even though I am only watching I do not feel left out. When he finishes he will look at me and I know that I am the really special one in his heart. Yet the others all feel similar with him and know they too are special in his heart. It is a weird feeling when I think about it because it should not logically be possible."

"Yes Linda I know exactly what you mean. He does make you feel special, even before this week I had feelings toward him because he can make me feel so good about myself. He is the most special man in the world isn't he."

Linda rolled over slightly to face Bronwyn more and lifted her arm to hold her. Giving her a peck on the forehead she answered as much to herself as to the other woman, "Yes he is the most special man in the world."

They returned to lying there watching and feeling included in the love-making, in mind if not actually in body. John and Sophia reached their peaks simultaneously and came in what had to be the quietest orgasms in their short history together. Linda and Bronwyn had become so engrossed in the sexual action that they had smaller climaxes. There was little movement on the bed for a while as the lovers regained their normal breathing. When John tried to move off Sophia he found there was very little space available and looked up in surprise noticing the newcomer. They all did a little shuffle to make space giggling as arms, legs and bodies pressed together.

John then spoke up, "Hello gorgeous, when did you arrive?"

Bronwyn just smiled back and said to Linda, "Just like you said, he is a real charmer," then replied to John, "I think it was about six grunts and two groans before the end, if you must know."

They all laughed trying to not make any noise. Sophia decided her pussy was now a bit too sore for any more loving today and after giving John a kiss and the others a wave she left to go sleep in her own bed. John noticed her grabbing some tissues from the box beside the bed, then he felt the towel spread underneath him. Sophia had planned ahead for their visit tonight. As soon as the door closed Bronwyn rolled over them to lie beside John.

She said as she cuddled into John, "Oh goody, I can get a little bit more of you now," then she raised herself to look at Linda, "Is that okay with you Linda, sorry if I am too presumptuous."

"Bronnie, be my guest. I have had my share today and need to be ready for tomorrow so I must sit this out for now. Go ahead with my blessing."

The older couple smiled at Bronwyn's enthusiasm and they all settled on the bed to rest while she pressed her young body hard against John. He definitely knew that he would need another orgasm before they went to sleep tonight, which was fortunate as he did not think Bronwyn would be satisfied with just a kiss. Bronwyn hoped he would, and that hope was borne out by his penis was still being rock hard. But for a few minutes John needed to rest after his extremely eventful and stressful day. His dick may be ready for action, but his body was not as fit as it should be.

He let his mind wander over the day and was astounded that just this morning he had been in the hospital, and he thought to himself, "In such a short space of about twelve hours I have become more embroiled in a B-grade spy story. The hospital stuff could be fobbed off as something to do with them, but this afternoon and tonight has shown it does directly involve us. With a little chuckle he counted his escapades of the day and surprisingly he counted ten orgasms since midnight, ignoring the pre-midnight session with Polly. So in about 24 hours he has had eleven orgasms," chuckling harder his thoughts ran on, "I doubt even the illustrious 007 had this much action. This wonderful young woman next to me is waiting for me, and Linda is doing her silent cheer routine. I can just sense her smirking, as she waits for me to spring back into action. Hopefully the little guy below holds up enough as a round dozen in 24 hours must be close to a record for even some younger blokes, let alone middle aged ones. Dang it I had better get to it, I can feel pre-cum oozing onto my belly. What is that saying again: It's a hard life but someone has to do it."

He was chuckling away when Linda interrupted his musings, "What has you snickering so much?"

"I was just mulling over my day and realised how so much of it could be a B-grade spy story. We have all the sneaking around spy stuff and the rampant sex. Our lives could make a really good story to tell if anyone would actually believe it."

Linda put on a fake scot accent, "My name is Smith, John Smith; agent 009 inches," then back to normal voice, "We'll go out tomorrow and buy an Aston Martin and fit you for a tux. You have Pussy Galore in your life too. Matt could be Q which must make me M. I like that. Bronnie how do you feel about being Miss MoneyPenny."

"No way M, she never gets into bed with him."

They all laughed at their silly antics until John decided he had rested enough and rolled toward Bronwyn taking her nipple into his mouth. She moaned in appreciation and pulled his head tighter against her and John picked up his efforts to swallow her boob. Linda's juices gushed from her vagina at how he was attacking Bronwyn with fervour. Bronwyn's pink nipples hardened immediately as his tongue lashed at one and his fingers played with the other. Her free hand was grasping at his cock pulling it as hard as she could.

He soon moved from her nipples to her pelvis placing his mouth to her pussy. He gently ran his teeth over her lips that had already grown in size in preparation for his onslaught. His tongue ran down her slit to jiggle within her vagina opening, then back up to tease her clit until she grabbed his head to pull him harder into her pussy to make her climax. He stayed there for a couple of moments until he tasted her juices flowing freely, then easily breaking her hold he moved his head back up to kiss her mouth as he positioned his cock between her legs. She had already spread her knees and as he gained a close position she wrapped her legs around him as far as they could go.

Bronwyn reached down between them and held his cock into position as he pushed up to enter her, pausing when his knob was inside. Bronwyn gave a grunt when she felt him enter and her vagina instantly popped open and she could feel fluid building up in it. Her libido spiked and all she could do was follow it as she grabbed John by his hips and pulled with all her might. This surprised John and he was moved before knowing what happened as his cock was fully embedded inside her sheath. This would be about the first time he could think of that a woman took him inside straight away. His surprise turned to lust matching his partner and they both began a frenzied sexual encounter.

They went at each other like wild animals over the last haunch of meat. Linda had never seen John so caught up in sex as he pumped her with speed and ferocity, equally matched by the small tigress beneath him. It would take a jack hammer to separate their lip lock, and that machine was already in use in her vagina. It took very little time for them to build up a sweat and it was soon pouring from his face mixing with Bronwyn's perspiration as they separated their mouths in order to breathe. Each time he bottomed out on the inward stroke they would both grunt with the effort of the strike and the change of direction.

Linda found her hand in her pussy pounding herself with three fingers inside keeping time with her husband's pounding. It may have been an extremely energetic fuck, but it was also a short one. John found himself peaking as he stopped moving to shoot his cum into her, joined quickly by Bronwyn as she felt him stop, grow larger and then pulse the hot cream into her. As she was grunting in time with John through their orgasms Linda launched her own climax.

They all collapsed in exhaustion with only John remembering to roll off Bronwyn at the last moment before he squashed her. The three of them quickly fell asleep before John had fully softened and did not wake for many hours later. It was then they found themselves spooned together with John into Bronwyn's back with one arm under her neck and the other hand covering a boob. Linda was snuggling John's back with a hand over them both to rest against Bronwyn's pubic area allowing a finger to rest inside the young woman's slit. John could feel his penis against a comfortable butt and the smooth skin against his body on both sides.

***

Thursday Day 25

He woke slowly and his cock grew with his consciousness until it was pressing into the woman's back. Bronwyn was awake as well thoroughly enjoying her position and the hard presence behind her. A finger was slowly diddling with her clit making her very horny. Not being able to take more teasing she shuffled her body to reach behind and grab his cock. With a little more wriggling she managed to get it into her vagina. It was tight but went all the way in without any hindrance. Reaching the end she gave a contented sigh and stayed still enjoying the sensation of a morning wood being used where it should be. This was her first experience of waking with a man, and it was something she could quickly get used to.

It was at this moment she realised John's hands were accounted for with one on her boob still, and the other on the bed in front of her face. To her astonishment that meant the other hand still fingering her clit must belong to Linda. She freaked out for a moment but maintained her position without moving unduly. Bronwyn thought to herself that it was just a finger and it was giving her a nice feeling. It was then she could hear some soft snoring, almost like a purr and knew that Linda was still asleep and her activity was a sub conscious reflex. John, on the other hand, was awake and his hand was definitely consciously kneading her right boob.

John was resting and loving the morning wake up being sandwiched between two women and held inside one of them. It was very early yet as the sun had not fully risen with just the pre-dawn light coming in the window. The breast in his hand felt wonderful as he groped it, the nipple hardening to push into his palm. He stayed still for a while to enjoy this moment of peace with his cock embedded in a young woman's pussy. But his libido could not be ignored and he soon needed to get things moving so he pushed Bronwyn's upper body forward so only her lower half was in contact. He was then able to move his hips to get his cock to piston within her. Bronwyn was rocking her hips to enhance his motions and they soon had a nice quiet climax together. John added to his overnight load inside her much to her pleasure.

She then moved back to snuggle into him in contentment with a huge sigh. John also sighed in contentment after enjoying the gentle love making. Linda had also woken from their movements and was making a soft groan as she stretched behind him, then snuggled closer to John. Bronwyn knew she had to return to her own room before anyone else was up and about. Her companions would not like it for the twins to discover her in this bedroom first thing in the morning. She stretched and reached over to grab tissues and slipped off the still hard penis pushing the paper into place between her legs. Rolling to her back she gave John a quick morning kiss and left the bed.

"See the two of you later. I cannot be late to work so I hope you can give me a ride this morning." She checked the time, "It's only 5am so we have a few hours yet. Bye for now, love you both."

Getting mumbled replies of, "Morning, love you too."

John started rolling over to face Linda, but she stopped him mid way on his back and climbed on top of him. Without any preamble her hand grabbed his dick and slipped it into her vagina. His progress was not as slick as it was in Bronwyn, but he would never complain. It took a little time but he was soon all the way in and Linda just rested against him. Already being wet from use made it easier for his cock to slide in.

"Too early to wake up honey," she mumbled, "Go back to sleep."

She did exactly that with him inside her. John smiled and made certain she was stable in her position then closed his eyes, and whilst not exactly sleeping he did rest.

He relaxed and thought to himself, "I feel so much satisfaction feeling the 'slight' weight of my beloved on me, especially holding her in place with my cock. I think she need some physical reassurance from me after all the sex I have been having with so many different women. There is no way I can blame her for feeling a bit neglected. I will need to make sure she always gets shown more of my love than I show towards the others, as hard as that can be at times, especially when I am in the midst of a sexual moment."

Linda had been thinking to herself before falling asleep, "It has been such a marvellous time overseeing John's treatment program. The way all these women almost throw themselves into his arms and bed make me feel like the luckiest female on the planet. How many women have a husband who is so desired and loved by other women, yet he would give them all away if I just whispered it to him. It gets me so hot just thinking about his hard cock buried deep in another woman's pussy."

Linda woke later and found John was still fully hardened and planted deep within her, just the way she liked it. It also felt extremely wet between her legs as she had been leaking fluids from the start, added to by pre-cum from John. She stayed still for a short while taking in the beautiful sensation of having her lover inside and filling her up.

She thought to herself, "Things have really changed since before his injection and I could not say it was totally for better or worse, just different. So much of what has happened has been an improvement especially in their love life. The best thing to come out of all this is that I am now pregnant. We had never thought it possible and have given up on even having adopted children. But now thanks to this nightmare we are blessed to be able to have a baby. To round that off is how our close friends are now so much closer."

These last thoughts had Linda moving her hips without realising it until John was disturbed and began moving his hips in time with her own. She opened her eyes losing her dreaming to see him looking at her with total love in his eyes. She felt a tightening in her chest as her emotions bubbled up and flowed through her body causing her to increase her hip movements. Her mouth opened slightly emitting sounds varying from a sigh to a grunt when his cock bottomed in her. John bent slightly to take a nipple in his mouth to suck and nibble at it. This drove Linda crazy and did not last long before climaxing with her body tightening up. John followed her with his own clamped body spurting out his cum into her vagina. Feeling his hot cum flooding her gave Linda a deep sense of satisfaction that they could still be together in every way. Relaxing at the end she gave a deep sigh and let herself be supported fully by John. He enjoyed this closeness which allowed his hands to roam freely over her back and butt. He loved the smoothness of her skin and how he could squeeze her cheeks holding her in place.