Just a Jab Ch. 15

Story Info
Author apology to Sophia.
8.5k words
4.77
10.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the latest instalment.

Please start reading this series from the first chapter.

Thank you very much to those who have left encouraging and helpful messages. These are really appreciated show that somebody is reading my scribblings.

And yes, in the previous chapter the first line should have been deleted. And I got Sophia's name wrong. Such are the pitfalls of self checking. After showing Sophia the draft of this next chapter she is now happy and the gang are talking to me again.

To date:

John Smith had an injection of contaminated testosterone, causing his cock and balls to permanently enlarge and over produce. He now needs frequent sex to survive receiving the help of long term and new friends. They have to deal with the pharmaceutical company as it tries to get out of being held responsible. John is helped by another sufferer from the injection, Matt, who is a computer security specialist and private investigator. John and Linda are joined by Bronwyn who is now living in the guest room. Bronwyn was kidnapped and taken back to her step father. Our group led by John rescued Bronwyn and her sister before any serious harm could befall them.

All sex participants are 18 years or older.

All people, activities and anything resembling facts are a figment of my imagination, and may not match anything in real life.

Biology and medicine are not my strongest points and sex is just a hobby, so I have not been encumbered by any silly preconceptions.

You possibly will not find any major new ideas. I read a lot and it is hard to know if I have any originality at all, or if am I just regurgitating stuff. I like to think I have my own twist which stops me feeling guilty. My apologies if I have used something, it was not intended.

Yes, if this does look like a harem story, it is because it is one. If this genre does not interest you then read no further.

-GfG

~~~~~

Friday Day 33 (27 Nov '15)

Adriana woke at sometime during the night feeling horny and immediately took John's cock into her mouth. He was hard but the tingles had yet to disturb him. She went slowly and softly, relishing the peace and quiet of the night with only the gentle breathing of her companions. Of course her licking and sucking did wake him up. He stretched causing hips to lift off the bed pushing his cock further into her mouth almost causing her to gag. Two hands smoothed her hair and gently held her without impeding her movements at all. John let out a moan of delight at what she was doing to him.

Before he could even feel the start of a climax she let him go and slid up his body to bring their lips together. He was still softly holding her head as she manoeuvred his cock into her vagina. She was so wet and ready it took only a little encouragement to get him all all the way inside. After taking a moment to relish the feel of her lover inside her Adriana rolled her hips to slide him within her. The feel of him on her vagina walls was exquisite and very soon her pace increased.

Lifting herself up on straight arms she humped him as fast and as deeply as she could until he reached his climax with a groan and his hot cum blasted into her. This brought about her own peak and an orgasm that took control of her whole being. It lasted for more than a minute before releasing her body to drop onto him. John held her in his arms pulling her as tight against himself as he could, kissing the top of her head while whispering endearments. Adriana had never felt so loved and alive as she did at this moment. Her breathing was slowing down when she felt Linda's hand rubbing over her back and rump helping her to relax further. Linda gave a little squeak and the hand pulled back from her waist. Adriana turned her head along with John to see what was wrong with Linda to see a large head looking at them resting on Linda's side. Her hand was rubbing the head and ears and Pixie lost interest in the other couple as she closed her eyes to thoroughly enjoy this rub. They all smiled noticing how easily this new 'person' had slipped into the household.

Adriana realised as she calmed down that this act of love was what was needed to push away the fears she had felt when John and Linda had entered the lion's den to rescue Bronwyn. She had not fully admitted to herself just how worried she had been during that time. Now she could relax as they were now safe.

Adriana was about to roll off John when the bed moved slightly announcing someone was joining them. They looked to the other side of the bed to see Bronwyn crawling toward them.

"God, this bed is so-o-o damn huge! I should've used my phone app for directions and a compass. This bed could have its own area code," she reached them and settled on the bed, "Hi. Sorry to disturb, but I could hear you and had to be here."

The other three chuckled at her light manner and John said, "Hi sweetie. Are you okay?"

"Yes. No. I'm having trouble sleeping. Need to just be with you guys for a while."

Adriana lifted off John and rolled over to be behind Bronwyn as John put an arm under and around Bronwyn pulling her closer so her head was on his shoulder. Linda wrapped an arm over the pair and Adriana spooned into Bronwyn's back with one of John's hands touching her.

Linda spoke up, "Sorry Bronwyn we should've asked you to join us, but thought Maria would need you more. We didn't think she was all that comfortable with our relationships and don't want to spook her too much. This past couple of days must have been horrible for her and you, I can't even begin to guess at how you have felt."

"Thanks Linda. Maria has needed to be close, but for the moment she is sleeping well. I always knew that you would come and get me from that hell hole. My big fear was you had no idea where I was, or that you would be too late. I just knew you'd find me sooner or later. Does any of that make sense? It's just that I felt so lonely there without any of you with me. Maria was great but we were kept apart mostly. I was alone and so scared of what that pig would do to me for hitting him and running away. I was just so scared," and she burst into tears.

John rolled to his side and wrapped his other arm around her squeezing her to him as she continued sobbing. Both Linda and Adriana gave what comfort they could and spoke softly to her to help soothe her. They both knew it was only John who could give her what she needed most, his love. He provided that in spades. His arms held her tightly to make her feel as physically secure as possible. He kept up a soft crooning to her as he continually kissed the top of her head. His words telling her she was safe now and always will be from now on. Letting her know how much he, and the rest of the group loved her. His words were quickly confirmed by the women.

Bronwyn was just relaxing as their efforts calmed her down when the mattress moved slightly again. Adriana looked behind herself to see Maria approaching them across the bed.

Maria spoke softly, "Juliana, I'm sorry I was so selfish tonight. I didn't mean to take you away from the others. You were always the strong one, and I always relied on you to make me feel better. You should've told me you needed to be here with them. I should have given you more help tonight."

Bronwyn turned her head to face her sister, "Maria, dear one. You did nothing wrong, I just needed to be with John for a while. I thought you were asleep or I would not have left you alone."

Both sisters started crying and Adriana moved to allow Maria to be beside Bronwyn as she rolled to face her. John spooned into his young lover as his wife and other love provided what support they could. John did make certain he was not touching Maria so she did not think he was trying to take advantage. Linda found herself keeping Pixie back from joining them on the bed as the crying women were upsetting her. The two sisters did calm down and by this time they were all drowsy and fell back to sleep without moving. Pixie went back to sleep herself on the floor beside the bed.

When the sun was just rising Bronwyn came half awake and felt a hard penis between the back of her thighs. Without any conscious thought she rocked slightly against it until her pussy told her it was damp and ready for a visitor. In her sub-conscious state she reached behind herself and grabbed the cock. A little wriggling on her part and some required bending she shoved it into her vagina and let out a heavy sigh. She moaned in appreciation of being so full of her lover.

John had woken to find his cock being swamped by a very wet and tight vagina. He too was only partly awake and grabbed her hips to steady her in place as he humped his hips. He was doing this without any thought as to where or with whom he shared the bed. His only thought was that Bronwyn, his young lover, was in front of him and they were physically pleasuring each other. As his motion became faster and more urgent the other occupants in the bed woke. Linda and Adriana immediately knew what was happening and to who, and just remained resting in the comfort of the bed. The lovers were quick to reach orgasm and both were very vocal in their release.

Unfortunately one occupant of the bed was Maria for whom this activity was way outside her scope of life experiences. She knew what was happening having had a previous boyfriend try to get her naked, and her own research on the web of what sex was all about. Nothing seen in any on-line picture or film prepared her for what she witnessed on waking up. Not only did she feel confused over where she found herself, but her sister's face in the throes of high passion frightened her. Added to this was that the other's in the bed were all naked made her panic. She screamed and scrambled from the bed to run back through the house with Pixie following.

Finding the stairs only because she turned in the right direction she raced down to the ground floor and searched around for where to hide. A slight memory told her that she could hide in the room that happened to be Bronwyn's bedroom. Here she flung herself into the attached bathroom, locked the door and hid in the shower with the clouded glass door closed. She was weeping and shaking all over, not really sure why or what had happened, only that it had caused her to panic.

Maria's scream made sure that Bronwyn and John fully woke up and looked around themselves in a daze. Seeing her sister racing out of the room and feeling herself impaled on John brought her fully to her senses and her brain filled in the pieces. She swore and took off after Maria, realising what this must have been too much for her younger sibling. Bronwyn almost caught up to her at the base of the stairs but her sister's longer legs took off faster than she could move. When she arrived at her bedroom Maria had already locked the bathroom door and she could hear her crying. Pixie had been left outside the bathroom and was whimpering clearly not understanding anything.

The others arrived within a couple of minutes to find Bronwyn talking to Maria through the door. It was a one sided conversation, but Bronwyn assured them they would be okay and to leave her to sort it out. They left with a heavy feeling inside that they had caused this much problem. John especially was concerned as it had been his actions that had caused this. Even knowing he had not been fully awake and aware did not reduce his self criticism. They plodded back upstairs to get ready for the day and had just made it to the upper level when Linda had to make a dash to the nearest bathroom. The main upstairs bathroom was fortunately close, and she made it in time to let fly in the toilet bowl.

John and Adriana went to the main bedroom to have a shower and dress. She had left some clothing in the house so, at least, had some clean items to wear. They shared a shower but with any joyful mood broken it was a sombre affair. Adriana did try to remove John's feelings of guilt and was partially successful. It is amazing what a beautiful naked woman can achieve with a man's mood.

They were having some toast and coffee when Bronwyn led a very embarrassed Maria into the kitchen followed by a happy dog. They too had completed their showers and were dressed. Linda was by this time finished with her morning sickness bout and had showered and dressed, joining the other two from a small distance. The smell of food first thing in the morning made her feel nauseas so she had her coffee in the open area family room within sight of the kitchen. All three started apologising to Maria for their actions that had upset her, but were cut short by Bronwyn when she held a hand in the air.

"It's okay everyone. Maria and I talked it out and she understands what happened. John, if I know you well enough by now, stop beating yourself up blaming yourself for what we were doing. I'm the one who got the ball rolling while you were still snoring," and this got a chuckle from the others.

John huffed, "I don't snore! I just breathe heavily."

Maria spoke up as she stopped just in front of her sister, "It's my own fault. Sorry I panicked like a silly school girl. I followed Bronwyn up there and stayed when I knew I should have come back down to my own bed. I just had a bad moment when I woke. Thought dad had caught me and I was in a film of his as he had threatened. It scared the shit out of me so I ran. John, Linda, Adriana, Bronwyn, please accept my apology. I know what you need to do, and I really don't have a problem with it."

Linda spoke up as she came closer to the worried younger woman, "Maria, please don't worry yourself up over this. You did nothing wrong except fall asleep. We are sorry to have given you such a fright."

Adriana nodded her agreement as John added, "Maria, I am so sorry for this morning as well. Although we were still half asleep I," and at the sharp look from his wife added, "err, we should have remembered you were there. We promise to be more discrete in the future."

Maria responded, "Perhaps we should just accept all our apologies. Honest guys, I had thought about what Bronwyn told me and I am cool with it. John, you have a health problem that requires crazy treatments. In all honesty the fact you all have such a loving relationship around it makes it so cool. I can see how you treated each other last night, and what you all did to help my sister. I only hope I can find someone like that for me one day.

"If you have to do something and I happen to be there, don't stop on my account. If I get freaked out at all I promise to quietly move away. This morning was just the shock of it, that's all. Nothing to do with my being cool or not with it. Okay everyone. Are we alright with each other now?"

Linda spoke as she took Maria into her arms who accepted this as she would from her own mother, "We are all fine. Thanks for being understanding. Now it's time for the both of you to have something for breakfast. We have a date this morning to hit the shops," and as she looked at the clock on the wall she continued, "and we seem to have all the time in the world. God Bronnie, did you have to get horny so damned early in the morning?"

They all laughed at her last words and went about their morning duties, albeit a little earlier than usual. They sat around the table discussing the day's activities including the preparations for the twins party. Adriana managed to get Pixie outside to do her doggy business and after checking with Linda refilled a water bowl for her. They had also received a bag of food which Adriana used to feed Pixie.

The phone call interrupted their discussion. It was Matt telling them to turn on the morning news program. John switched the TV on as Matt explained to watch for an item about computers and viruses. They sat there for about five minutes before the serious looking presenters brought up the topic they were waiting for. John told the others what Matt had said regarding a little surprise he had left behind on Jedd's main computer. He hoped this surprise would keep Jedd busy enough from now on so he would not have time to chase down the girls.

What they heard was that there have been many serious disruptions to many internet computer systems around the world. These were those mostly concerned with supplying pornography over the web. In all cases the hard drives were completely wiped over and the attached screens showed a close up picture of a hard cock with a diagonal red line as though crossing it out. Around the picture were the words, "Gift from Jedd." They crossed to a federal police agent who said that because it was world wide, there was not much that could be done from within our country. All they could do was log the virus as a potential threat and when it was duly reported they would look into it when they could. The news presenters then did the usual rounds of interviewing the 'talking heads', and these experts all agreed that it was a very serious matter.

Bronwyn asked, "What does this mean? I know Matt did something in the computer room after unlocking our doors."

John answered, "Not really sure, but I guess that our big friend left a little calling card behind. He had told us that he originally designed and installed the whole computer and security systems at the place a while ago. Also they had never updated the system even though Matt had advised them it was necessary. I would assume that from what I heard and guess, especially after meeting Jedd, that he felt his high level contacts in the official and the criminal worlds were enough to protect him. Added security seemed unnecessary."

Linda said, "I guess this won't stop pornography, but at least will give them a headache for a while. Apart from the inconvenience what will this do for Jedd though?"

This time a couple of things happened. Matt rang John again to say he would be over soon and not to let anyone leave the house for a while until he gave the all clear. Sophia, Kim and Sally arrived at the back door which had the effect of raising the noise level by several decibels. John had to leave the room to hear Matt on the phone.

Returning to the family room John found the women discussing today's chores. Linda was ready to take Maria and Bronwyn to the shops to which the twins and Adriana volunteered to join them. They were about to go get ready for the excursion when John asked they stay as Matt wanted to tell them something first. They agreed to not leave before Matt arrived, but went about getting ready anyway. John relaxed on the couch joined by Sophia snuggling into him with his arm around her shoulders. They sat feeling relaxed enjoying being close. John told Sophia about the news report and of the problems with Maria this morning.

Matt arrived as Bronwyn and Maria entered the family room. The twins were just a minute later and Linda joined them shortly after. Matt took centre stage with the group watching, waiting to hear what was so important.

"Last night I added a virus to Jedd's computer and you have seen some of the results of this on the TV this morning," Kim and Sally asked what it was and Linda said she would tell them afterwards and Matt continued, "This was just stage one and today should see the next phase begin if it hasn't already. The web sites affected will not be the most trouble that Jedd will get from this although it will be a nuisance. I only added that part to get all eyes pointed towards him. If all goes according to plan we will hear about it soon after people begin work. Once this happens it should be okay for Bron and Maria to be out and about. I fully expect the coming problems will keep Jedd so busy he will not bother to look for you any further, at least in the near future, hopefully for ever."

As he was talking the TV went to a breaking story and Matt turned up the volume. It quickly went through the previous computer story as a lead into the new news. Many computers, after being booted this morning, have become contaminated with a virus. It seems to be associated with an email received by the users. The computer was isolated from any input device and loudly played the sound of a woman moaning as though in a sexual climax while a voice proclaimed that the user has links to the crime world. The noise was so loud that whole office floors could hear it. What made this an effective attention getter was that the power source had to be turned off to stop it. This was easy for desk top computers, but for laptops, tablets or other mobile instruments it took a bit longer to remove the battery. Even closing the device by shutting the screen down did not stop the sounds.