Just A Little Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex according to Hoyle," the Black man smiled.

Brandon joined the joking. "Roberts' Rules says it may be just a little gangbang." He held his thumb and forefinger an inch apart. "But it's still a gangbang."

Mike quashed the growing humor a bit by saying straight out that he still wasn't convinced this wasn't all a prank. He asked Brandon to explain more, trying to see if there was only a shallow backstory to a bad joke or attempt to set up a black mail.

As Mike worked on his shake and coffee, Brandon explained how gangbangs had become a common role play scenario when they were feeling extra frisky. His wife responded so strongly to the fantasy, that he'd finally decided she really would like to try it at least once. Without telling her what he was doing, he began researching online to see how it was actually done and especially if it could actually be done successfully. He wanted his wife to have a special experience, but he didn't want her hurt or to lose her. He didn't mention that he'd especially researched the things that most often led to bad outcomes, including breakups of marriages, and was diligently trying to avoid those.

Satisfied that it was possible with the right couple and right circumstances, he looked into the logistics of the thing. They didn't know any swingers and he didn't want anyone who worked with either of them or lived in their neighborhood. Searching for partners online had seemed promising, but had been discouraging. Some guys promised to 'ruin' or 'wreck' his wife or if they weren't going to humiliate her, they would do their best to humiliate him. Some guys just sounded too good to be true, like a fake CV loaded with all the right keywords. Those he suspected were lying or were "pros" who would hijack the whole experience and want to put it online or something.

It made for a real conundrum. Going with anonymous guys meant you could end up in a really bad situation, one way or another. While going with people you knew meant there was no putting it behind you if you didn't want to do it again. So Brandon had decided to split the difference. Here at the gym, he'd be starting with semi-strangers his wife wouldn't likely run into anywhere and he'd have a chance to meet them and get at least some feel for whether they were good guys or assholes.

"And get a chance to see us with our clothes off," J.P. smirked.

Brandon's eyes dropped to the table, a classic 'Liar's tell', thought Mike. But then he lifted his eyes and admitted he had been checking out each guy before approaching him with the idea. Brandon said he didn't want to show up with someone really flabby or covered with back hair -- Shannon hated that. What the cautious husband didn't mention was that while those things really were disqualifiers, they weren't the most important ones.

"Not really flabby?" J.P. said with a lifted eyebrow and questioning tone.

"Well, she already has an ectomorph in me," Brandon said breezily. "And if Mike's on board, she'll have a solid mesomorph. So it just seemed right to add an endomorph to the mix."

"Skinny little asshole," J.P. groused, but he smiled right afterwards.

Mike wanted to know more about why Brandon had chosen him, but didn't want to come across as insecure or something. "So, three different body types. Just trying to offer her some variety, but avoiding anyone too ugly?"

"Well, yeah, I guess you could say something like that about the second part, but the body types thing really is just coincidence." Internally, Brandon laughed at the irony that it was really what made the men similar, not different that had led to his choices.

In the end, Brandon was able to convince Mike that he was serious about all of it and that he'd ultimately asked him and J.P. because they seemed to be nice to other people around them, but weren't gossipy chatterboxes. They also both flirted with women in the gym, clients and staff, but they never pushed it far enough to make a woman feel uncomfortable or unsafe. "Very gentlemanly flirting," he chuckled.

"Okay," Mike said when Brandon finished. "Yesterday you said you first just wanted to know if I had any interest in taking part if things go ahead. So, I'm not saying yes, yet, but I am interested."

"Good," the thin man said. "Good."

"Now we're getting somewhere," J.P. added happily. "You've got to remember; I've been dreaming about Shannon for two weeks now."

To Mike, Brandon said, "Would you like to see some more pictures of Shannon?" He flipped open the case on his phone.

"Yes, I would," answered Mike. "But I've got to get to work. Maybe tomorrow morning again?"

"What are you doing for lunch?" asked Brandon.

"Um, nothing special."

"How about we pick up some sandwiches and eat at the park down on Townsend Street. Do you know it?" Mike nodded and Brandon continued. "We'll be able to speak more freely without people nearby and hopefully we'll both learn enough about the other to go from interested to action."

"Okay, sounds good. See you at 12:00?"

"Yeah, 12:00 is good. "How about you, J.P.?" said Brandon. "Join us?"

"Can't do it today, but let me know the next meeting and I'll be there."

Chapter 4

At 11:45, Mike ran into Brandon at a nearby Subway, ordering a six-inch BBQ pork.

"Oh, hey, Mike. I guess we could have planned on just meeting here, huh? You want to stay and take a table?"

"No, I was actually looking forward to eating in the park since it's so nice. If that's still okay with you, I'll just get a sandwich and we can walk over."

After getting a tuna on whole wheat with all the vegetables, but no cheese and no dressing, Mike grabbed a bottle of water and headed out with Brandon, who'd already unwrapped and taken a bite of his sandwich. In the park, they found a small picnic table in a sunny spot and sat down across from each other.

Brandon laid his phone on the table next to his lunch and called up the dialing screen. "If you tell me your number, I'll text you so we can connect."

Mike hesitated a moment, there was still a suspicious part of him that was worried about a scam, a rip off, or some other bullshit. And that sensible part that still said he should just get away from this whole idea, because even if it was for real, it could only lead to trouble. But still he read out his number.

In a few seconds his phone was chiming with incoming messages. There were three in quick succession. The first just said, Brandon. Mike used it to build a Contact. The next two were blank, but had attachments. JPEG attachments; two each.

- A pair of small hands cupped a pair of small, naked breasts. The pink nipples were trapped between thumbs and forefingers and were being pulled out from the chest, toward the camera. There was a light smattering of freckles across the pale skin of the upper chest and a white mass splattered across both that could only be jizz.

- A small, delicately proportioned woman sat naked in a large armchair. Her feet were up on the seat cushion, spread as far apart as they could go. Her knees were bent up and also spread apart. The same small, pale breasts with pink nipples were visible up above, while down below, a small patch of curly red pubic hair sat atop an otherwise naked pussy. It was as pink as the nipples, but shiny with dew.

- A closer shot of the naked labia, only this time taken from behind as the fine-boned women was on the floor on hands and forearms. The ass was small like the tits, but with enough curve to keep from being boyish.

- The same position as above, but with a purple dildo stuffed up in between the damp, pink lips.

You couldn't see the woman's face in any of them.

Mike looked up, eyes wide, after taking in the last picture. Brandon was smiling. "Nice, eh?" he said.

"Fuck yeah," answered Mike. He tried to think of something cooler to say, but was drawing a blank. Brandon saved him by hitting a few more buttons on his phone, then turning it around and sliding it over to Mike just as he'd done yesterday morning in the gym.

These were photos that did show Shannon's face. Mike was disappointed he wasn't getting them for himself, but he respected Brandon trying to keep things under control where he could. On the screen was the first shot he'd seen yesterday, an elfin redhead with a cock in her throat and her lips in the man's, in Brandon's, pubes. The runner made a swiping gesture in the air with his finger and the weightlifter scrolled ahead.

The mouthful of cum. This one had been on his mind very much ever since he'd seen it. Especially when he'd actually shot some of his wad into his own mouth the night before. Brandon began speaking as Mike slowly worked his way through the gallery.

"I take it you're not all hung up on big tits and fat asses?"

"I like them too," Mike murmured. "But this? This is perfect."

"Five-foot-one and One-oh-five soaking wet."

"Fucking perfect."

"Even though she's small, she's tough. And sometimes she likes it rough."

Mike's eyes shot up. The look on Brandon's eyes was mostly neutral, maybe a little cold. Then he smiled.

"Good," the shorter man said. "You look more worried than excited. A guy who gets immediately excited by the idea of rough sex is a bit scary. Shannon likes it a little rough, sometimes. I need to know you can tell the difference and are willing to stay within her limits. I don't want her hurt, I want her loved. How does that sound to you?"

"Fucking perfect," Mike repeated, this time with a big smile.

They spent the rest of their lunch break looking at wonderfully provocative pictures of Shannon the Irish Pixie and talking about how things might all come together. If they came together Brandon repeatedly emphasized.

As they walked together out of the park, Mike said, "Listen, man, I gotta ask. Why are you doing this? She looks and sounds incredible; I couldn't imagine sharing her if she was my girlfriend, let alone my wife. Why are you?"

"I actually ask myself that same question a lot. It's not like she's pressing me for this or threatening to go off and do it without me if I'm not on board. And I'm confident that she's not unsatisfied with our sex life the way it is. You know, you hear how the romantic spark has gone out for people or the amount has dropped way off or they're just bored with each other, but none of those things are true for us. So why do it, you're wondering. I guess it's just because we both find the fantasy so exciting and she loves role playing it. Hell, so do I. So I think we'd both enjoy it and could survive trying it for real.

"But hey, man, I won't lie. You and J.P. could be all revved up and ready to go and either she or I could chicken out right then. Could you handle that? You know, be cool and walk away?"

"Hmm," said Mike. "If she chickened out? Yeah, I could walk away; I'm no rapist. But if she's up for it and you change your mind? I don't know man; I think one of you would have to at least suck me off."

Brandon twisted his head to Mike, then caught the upturned lip and glinting eye. "Asshole," he chuckled.

Chapter 5

Over the next days the men continued meeting, including J.P. and Brandon actually joining in on some of Mike's workouts. Their conversations emphasized the logistics and details of the plan. Someone overhearing most of it might have thought they were involved with a theater, maybe a director, playwright and set designer getting together to plan out their next production. Even the men had to stop and laugh at themselves occasionally as the reality of what they were discussing broke through the everyday business tenor of the discussions.

The first question was The Plot. How would they get things started with Shannon?

  1. Planned.

Brandon would simply ask her. Tell her that he was willing/wanting to make her/their fantasy happen and even had some guys in mind (although he wouldn't let her know just how far he'd gone already in preparation).

  1. Kidnap / Home Invasion.

Basically start the thing against her will for an extra frisson of danger. Brandon would make himself known soon on, however, so she'd know she wasn't in real danger.

  1. Pick Up

Set up some kind of situation, maybe at a club, where Brandon could get Shannon a bit juiced up and then leave her vulnerable to flirting with J.P. and/or Mike and see if they could get her to come up with the gangbang idea herself.

  1. Spontaneous Opportunity

Similar to the Pick Up as far as getting things started, but Mike and J.P. would be introduced as Brandon's friends and Brandon would suggest it would be a good opportunity to act on their old fantasy.

No. 2 got shot down right away. There might actually be women out there with rape fantasies, but they didn't know them. And it turned out that J.P. was a prosecutor in the County Attorney's office and he said the rapists he prosecuted were such scum bags, he wouldn't much like to play that role even if Shannon asked him to herself.

No. 3 only lasted a little bit longer than No. 2. Brandon saw two huge drawbacks. First, if it didn't work, the whole plan was wasted. Even if he stepped in at the last minute to tell Shannon what was really going on, he thought she'd be too pissed to go ahead with things. Second, if it did work, he'd be worried about her cheating on him in the future. He wasn't trying to turn her into some kind of Hotwife that had boyfriends and shit. This was something they'd only do together.

J.P. and Mike shared a glance after Brandon explained his thinking and he saw it. "I know, I know," he said. "I'm taking a chance she'll want to keep doing it in future even if I don't, so I'm setting myself up for cuckolding no matter what."

Realizing they were about to talk themselves out of an incredible experience, the other two guys both started saying they were sure that wouldn't happen, how it was clear their sex life was good and centered around each other, yada, yada.

Brandon held his hands up, palms towards them. "Save it. I know no sane man would go through with this, but I feel strongly enough about our relationship that I think it'll work. I'm just gonna ask you guys right now to please not come sniffing around for round two. Let's just assume there's never going to be a second time and let everyone have good memories about round one. And honestly, if she does want to do it again, I'd have to think about whether it's better to stay with guys we know or go for someone new."

"So there's less chance of her building an emotional connection to one of her boy toys," the ever-insightful Jean Pierre said with a half-smile.

Brandon just shrugged.

So that left Planned and Spontaneous Opportunity.

No. 1 had the undeniable benefit of knowing upfront whether she actually wanted to do this or not. Which could save an incredible amount of trouble, both in preparation and in fall out if it failed. And Brandon thought it actually had the best chance of success.

J.P. noted that the anticipation of knowing what she was going to do 'tomorrow night' or 'next weekend' or whenever, could make for an exciting build up.

But Mike countered that it could also backfire and the more time she had to think about it, the more likely any self-doubts would override her original decision to do it.

In the end they decided on No. 4. It would give Shannon a chance to meet the guys and hopefully feel a spark, but without much time to overthink things and chicken out. If things weren't going right, Brandon would be able to retract the idea as if it was just a goofy spur of the moment thing. Or he could go the other way and jump to Option 1 and tell her that he had set it all up on purpose because he really wanted her to go for it.

Once the plot was decided, the setup came pretty easy. J.P. said that just like in court, honesty really was the best policy. At least, as much honesty as possible so you were less likely to trap yourself with one of your own lies.

Brandon took Shannon dancing every couple of months, often at the nightclub in one of the bigger hotels in town that usually had live bands on weekends. Mike and J.P. could 'just happen to show up' the next time.

"Because you told us it could be a good place to meet women after you and Mike convinced me it was time to start dating again following my divorce," said J.P.

When both men looked at him, the handsome Black nodded. "True. I put a lot into my schooling and job when I was getting started and never backed off even after I was established. She'd been willing to sacrifice to help me get started, but she didn't want to live the rest of her life that way." He sounded sad, but then shrugged. "Whatcha gonna do?"

Mike picked up the story thread. "And we knew about that sad story because you guys asked if you could work out with me when you wanted to start doing more at the gym."

"We could both ask Shannon to dance with us as a way of getting ourselves seen on the dance floor before we tried to ask other women to dance," suggested J.P.

"And why doesn't a young stud like Mike already have a date other than you?" asked Brandon.

Now it was Mike's turn to share something personal. "Because a year ago I was offered a job here, which meant moving one state to the east and my girlfriend was accepted into a graduate program two states to the west. I think we were already moving towards breaking up anyway, so we just parted ways."

The prosecutor read something false or missing in Mike's words and couldn't help himself from pressing. "It's been a year, right? And you haven't met anyone new since moving here? Is your breakup holding you back? Maybe you liked her more than you said or the breakup really wasn't that simple?"

Mike hesitated. He didn't really know these guys, but they were the first men he'd spoken to about this; he really hadn't done much socially with either sex since moving.

"Um, a little bit of the first, I guess, but more of the second."

He looked at them a bit embarrassed, but there were no smirks or chuckles, just interest and even a touch of concern.

"I thought we were doing okay, maybe moving onto something more serious, but she suddenly hit me with wanting...more...with not being satisfied...with settling down yet."

The tall Black continued his questioning, but in a gentler tone. "And that's also why you've been hitting the gym so hard?"

The younger man's eyes opened a bit, as if he'd been hit by a new idea. "I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah, I guess that could be part of it."

"Well then," J.P. continued with a wicked grin. "Fucking the hell out of Brandon's wife will be a great way for you -- and me -- to get over our self-doubts and back into the game." He turned his leer onto Brandon.

"Uummm," was all the small dude could muster, as the doubting squint of his eyes emphasized the Asian cast of his features.

Then the lawyer's smile loosened. "So, tell us what she likes," he said to their would-be gangbang host. "Will she want us to talk dirty like that? Should we treat her like a slut or a princess or both?"

Damn, this guy is good, thought Mike as he watched J.P. verbally knock Brandon around. I'd hate for him to be prosecuting me.

Jean Pierre stayed silent now, but kept the friendly smile in place. Brandon finally returned it, nodding his head in acknowledgement of both J.P.'s skill with interrogation and the validity of his questions.

They discussed Shannon's likes and dislikes. What Brandon thought would be her redlines and what his own were. Fortunately, there were very few for either, as evidenced by the further dirty photos Brandon shared with them, including sending them each three more where you couldn't see Shannon's face.

"What she likes to do any particular night changes, but it's always fun," Brandon said. "We should just pay attention and follow Shannon's lead."