Just A Little Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and J.P. started laughing anew.

Brandon just tilted his head to the side and looked up at the ceiling. Sometimes when you're the butt of the joke, the best you can do is grin and bear it.

Keeping ahold of his head, Shannon moved in closer and kissed him theatrically on the lips. "The best," she repeated.

"But don't worry," she continued, but with a very different tone. "Even if you chicken out, I'll take care of their farewell blowjobs. You'd at least let them have that much wouldn't you?" She kissed him again, softer and longer. "They've been very nice to me. Dancing with me all night." Another, stronger kiss. "Tonguing my asshole." She ran the flat of her tongue over his lips. "Eating me to orgasm." She thrust her tongue into his mouth. "I owe them that much at least, don't I?"

"At least," he agreed.

"But you're not going to chicken out, are you? Otherwise, it wouldn't be much of a gangbang. And you do want to see me in a gangbang. Don't you?"

Brandon swallowed. Then he nodded.

"So that brings me back to my original question. Why am I the only one with no clothes on?"

Chapter 12

J.P. was still on his knees in front of her and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Since Mike was sitting on his butt, he undid his shoelaces and peeled off socks and shoes before also getting to his knees and starting on his shirt.

When Brandon began to follow suit, Shannon put a hand on top of his and stopped him before he got the first button undone.

"Maybe you should wait," she said. His eyes went up inquiringly. "Wait and watch."

J.P. had pulled his shirttails out of his belt and was undoing the final button.

Shannon kept her right hand over Brandon's while she moved her left to the bare skin in front of her. Jean Pierre had a very nice chest and she loved the way her pale Irish skin appeared against his caramel color.

When he peeled his shirt all the way off, she could see that he was indeed soft in the middle, but not really fat. His chest and shoulders were well developed and left his body with a good balance. She liked what she saw.

She liked even more what she now saw on her left. Mike's torso was beautiful. She shifted on her knees a bit and moved her left hand from J.P.'s chest to Mike's and her right hand from Brandon's to J.P.'s. She let her palms roam as she spoke to her husband without looking at him.

"Rule One says I'm in control, right?"

"Right," Brandon choked out past the lump in his throat.

"But Rule Two says nothing happens without you?"

"Basically."

"But doesn't that put you in control? Which rule takes precedence?"

"One," he finally said

She inched closer to Jean Pierre and put both hands on his chest. Then she leaned in and kissed it. She savored the taste of his sweat from dancing as she tongued one nipple while lightly pinching the other. After a bit, her lips and fingers traded places and she sucked on him, loving the hardness of the dark nub.

Releasing her Black lover, she pivoted on her knees to her White one and worshipped his powerful chest with mouth and hands.

"Bite it," the natural bodybuilder said in a low growl as his hand went behind her head and held her close. "Bite it like we bit yours."

She took a swollen pink nipple between her teeth and pressed lightly. Then she opened her mouth wider, got her teeth onto his flesh and bit down more seriously. He groaned and grabbed her naked tits in his strong, rough hands.

She pulled her mouth away and as she switched to his other pec, she said, "Harder, a little harder." While he squeezed, she sucked on his nipple the way men had sucked on hers.

Finally, she pulled back, gasping. Leaving her left hand on Mike's chest, she returned her right to Jean Pierre's. Using the strangers' naked chests for balance, she looked over her shoulder at her husband. "That's long enough," she said with a wicked smile. "Get naked." Then she went back to playing with male nipples.

Brandon's fingers shook and he fumbled with his buttons. He was on the edge of ripping his shirt open when he finally got the third one undone and just pulled the shirt up over his head. He got to his feet and stepped on the heels of his loafers to get them loose before kicking them away.

His wife pivoted again on her knees to face him. She couldn't reach his chest to suck his nipples like she'd done with the other two, so she reached up and clawed her nails down his chest and across his slim, hard belly. It had only been a short time that he'd started following Mike's workout regime, but she realized she really could already see a difference in the definition in the muscles of his upper body.

When her hands got to his waist, they went to work on opening his belt and pants. He just stood there trying to control his excitement. She certainly didn't need his help; she knew very well what she was doing.

To her side and behind her, Brandon saw his new gym buddies moving to keep up with the developing action. J.P. balanced on one knee and then the other as he undid and removed his shoes and socks. Mike got to his feet and began undoing his own belt buckle. By the time J.P. made it to his feet and went to work on his pants, Mike had already skinned down to a bikini brief in hunter green. When J.P.'s pants hit the floor, he showed bright red micro boxer briefs. The excitement of both men was definitely showing and Brandon congratulated himself on his choice of playmates for his wife.

Speaking of showing excitement, Shannon shucked her husband's pants down over his hips and found his manhood straining to break free from his Dolce & Gabbana's silk briefs. They'd been a half-humorous stocking stuffer at Christmas, but damn if they didn't look good with his rangy, powerful thighs sticking out of them.

"Somebody's excited," she cooed as she palmed the bulge in the pocket of the brief. Then she looked back around and asked, "Anybody else?"

J.P. sidestepped closer to Brandon and Shannon's left hand went to his bulge without hesitation. Then it was time for another hand shift as Mike also edged in. Left hand from red briefs to green, right hand from black to red, and exploring squeezes for the two strange cocks.

Left on his own, Brandon slipped his thumbs in his waistband and slid his underwear to the floor. He stepped out of them and his pants and pushed the clothing behind him with his foot.

Shannon was doing the underwear strip herself for the other two men. She got it into her head that she wanted to see them unveiled at the same time, so she had to work at it a little bit with just one hand to use on each. When she had a good grip of the waistbands directly above the hidden treasures she sought, she pulled out and down with both hands at the same time and two new, hard cocks sprang up. Her heart sprang with them.

She released the underwear down under their balls and grabbed hold of each man's equipment. They both reached down and took care of getting their briefs over their hips and falling to the floor themselves.

As the enchanted and amazed wife gazed lovingly at her two new toys, as well as her old faithful one, the three men exchanged glances. Brandon looked somehow more relaxed, J.P. had one of his wry, knowing smiles, and young Mike looked surprised and happy.

Finally, Shannon looked up at her husband's face and said, "I know it's a cliché, baby, but I have to have the long black one first." Then she turned back to Jean Pierre and pulled him forward by his cock, which was noticeably darker than the rest of his body. When he was in range, she held it up against her face with a look of reverence; then she went to work on it.

Chapter 13

After slathering over the Creole's ebony rod for a couple of minutes, while the other two men slowly stroked their own pale staffs, Shannon finally pulled away; a long string of spit still connecting her to the shiny black cockhead. She looked again into her husband's mesmerized, excited, anxious eyes. "Now I'm going to suck my second strange cock," she told him firmly, as her own eyes blazed with passion.

Brandon thought consciously that she was still just fucking with him, like when she'd made him wait to disrobe. She was getting back at him a bit for springing this whole trip on her, for putting her into an expectation of sluttiness without asking her first. And he probably deserved it. But still, that little kernel of doubt in the pit of his stomach could do without the tweaking. Although it didn't seem to be doing much to prevent him from sporting one of the hardest erections of his life. He'd always thought she looked great with his cock in her mouth and now she looked even hotter with another man's.

When Mike looked down and saw the woman's lips buried in his pubic hair, he nearly shot his load right then. Ever since he'd seen the picture of her doing this to Brandon, he had dreamed of burying his cock all the way to the back of her throat and now it was happening.

After staying down on the muscle man's cock for almost thirty seconds, massaging the knob by swallowing, Shannon finally came up for air, gasping and laughing with the sheer pleasure of letting herself go. Pivoting back to the Black man, she reached out to either side and grabbed the white cocks in her hands. Then she looked up into Jean Pierre's exotic face and he knew what she wanted.

J.P. had been casually stroking himself since the married White hottie had shifted over to the gym rat's cock. Now he pressed on the top of his shaft and tilted it downwards so she could impale her mouth on it. And she did. Quickly and right to the bottom. His ex-wife had done this to him often and well, but somehow, the enthusiasm Shannon displayed and the contrast of that petite white face, framed by the thick auburn hair, bobbing up and down his dark cock made this quite possibly the best blow job he'd ever had.

Then, finally, she made her way over to Brandon's cock and repeated the attack she'd made on J.P.'s. Her husband came even closer to losing it right away than Mike had. Fortunately, his wife pulled her mouth off him in the nick of time and gave him a chance to regroup. It was a breather he absolutely needed when he saw her go into a classic porn film scene, pulling all three cocks in close and going rapidly back and forth between them with hands and mouth.

This naturally resulted in the three men's faces also being close together and suddenly they were all looking at each other and smiling, almost laughing.

"You fucking knew, didn't you?" Mike said to J.P.

"Let's just say I strongly suspected," he answered.

"You could have told me. You both could have said something," responded Mike.

"Tell you what?" replied his short, slim host. "Did you really want to hear that I wasn't recruiting you because of your hot body or handsome face, but because...?"

J.P. chuckled. "Exactly. You were damned near ready to slug the guy that first day he introduced himself. What would you have done if he'd said--"

"What are you three blabbering about up there?" they suddenly heard from the circle of their crotches. "I've got three hard, hot cocks down here, but it sounds like I'm sucking on a bunch of Chatty Cathies."

"I know how to shut up one particular Chatty Cathy," J.P. said in a deeper tone. He put his hands on either side of the elfin face and thrust his cock into it until he was balls deep again. He held her there a few seconds, then fucked her mouth with four hard strokes before letting her come off, gasping for air.

"That's more like it,' she panted when she could finally speak.

For the next five minutes the men rough-fucked her pretty face, trying to tickle her tonsils with their cockheads. The spit ran down her chin and dripped onto the small tits and flat belly.

Brandon grabbed a handful of his wife's red tresses and pulled her head back. She stared up at him with wide eyes and a wide-open mouth, hungry for more.

"Last chance to keep from crossing another line," he said. "Are these the boys' farewell blowjobs? Do you want to stop at a blowbang or go onto a real gangbang?"

"Fuck me," she said.

Chapter 14

Brandon released Shannon's hair and put his hand under her arm. Mike did the same on the other side and they helped her to her feet. She was wobbly and her knees were red and a bit sore from her long time servicing the three cocks. The White stud suddenly crouched down and swept her up into his powerful arms.

"My Prince Charming," she cooed and then pulled his head to her and kissed him deeply. The two continued making out as the young fitness guru carried her through to the bedroom. The Slut Queen's other two courtiers went ahead and pulled back the bedspread and Mike went up on the bed on his knees and finally laid her gently down on the large mattress. The Galant went down with her, continuing to kiss her, one hand moving to a small breast and gently squeezing.

She put a hand on his chest and pushed slightly, while pulling her head back. "I'm ready. I want you now."

Mike began to slide over the top of her, but she pushed harder on his chest.

"Get on your knees between my legs. I want to see it go in." Looking to the side, she caught her husband's eyes. "I want you to see it go in." As Mike came up off of her, she brought up her knees and spread them, with her feet flat on the mattress.

Brandon registered the change in her voice. She wasn't teasing him with cuckold jokes now, she was just excited about the idea of being watched while she let a strange cock fuck her married pussy for the first time. He opened the drawer in the nightstand and took out a bottle of lube and some condoms that he'd pre-placed earlier in the day when he'd secretly checked them in.

He held the bottle where she could see it and handed a condom package to Mike who was now kneeling between her feet, with his knees tight up under her thighs.

"Well, we definitely don't need that right now," she said, nodding at the KY. Then she watched Mike tear open the foil wrapper with his teeth and take out the coil of latex. As he positioned it at the tip of his penis, she said, "And do we really need those?" but then immediately added, "Yeah, I suppose that's the smart thing." But the disappointment in her voice was obvious.

"Well," said Brandon as he looked into her eyes. "I know both guys haven't had much recent sexual contact and they've both tested clean for STDs. So, I'm okay with them going bareback if you want it that way."

His wife reached down and took the rubber from Mike. She pressed it against his tip as if she was going to roll it on herself and then suddenly tossed it aside with a backhanded flip of her wrist. J.P. had to dodge to keep from taking it in the gut.

Mike smiled as he took his stiff rod between his fingers and rubbed the head up and down the pink slit of a twat as petite as the rest of her. His five inches had never looked so big. When he finally pressed through the lips and into her tight, tight vagina, they'd never felt as big either.

Shannon had propped herself up on her elbows, she really did want to see the stud's cock enter her previously faithful pussy. Your cunt! Sluts have cunts. The cuts in his abdomen really stood out and she could hardly wait to feel the power from all that muscle driving into her. When he dragged the velvet head up to the top of her gash, pressing against her hood and hitting her clit, her own stomach muscles clenched at how good it felt. Then he was pushing into her and it felt even better.

She figured he was about the same size as Brandon and as he parted her delicate labia and pushed into her wet love tunnel, she felt the same deep satisfaction she always felt when Brandon entered her for the first time in a lovemaking session. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she concentrated on feeling the stranger entering her. One difference she had noted between Mike's cock and her husband's, was a slight upward curve. When that curve dragged over her G-spot, which was well enflamed from all that had already happened, her eyes banged open in surprised delight. It really wasn't her husband driving into her, but a man she'd just met. She suddenly began orgasming.

She's coming, she's already fucking coming! Brandon was amazed at the sudden transformation. Shannon had been gazing intently at Mike's first entrance, as had Brandon himself, then her eyes had closed and her head had tilted back with a dreamy expression on her face. But when Mike pushed to the bottom, her eyes opened, then bugged and she suddenly dropped off her elbows and thrust her hands into her crotch, where one began flying over her clit. Brandon had a sudden image of a surfer paddling wildly to catch a wave that had caught her by surprise.

After a few seconds, the shaking of her body told him that she had caught it in time. It wasn't a monster wave, but it was clearly giving her a thrilling ride, like going down a short, but steep face.

The hot redhead had not only caught the orgasm wave, she'd dragged young Mike with her. He couldn't remember a woman ever responding this quickly and this strongly to him and the way her pussy clenched down on him after the long minutes of mouth-fucking, had him exploding only seconds behind her. He yanked his cock out of her and stroked it hard, sending his spunk flying all the way up to her small, beautiful breasts.

"Put it back, put it back!" she gasped desperately, so he did.

Even after he'd sprayed her with his hot seed, the man was hard inside her and she could really feel the power as he drove his pelvis against hers, each blow sending a wonderful shock through her engorged clit.

Finally, he slowed and then bent down and resumed the passionate kissing from when he'd first literally swept her off her feet. She put her arms around him and drew him down, loving the feel of his back muscles rippling under her fingers and the feel of his hard chest mashing her soft one, smearing his cum between them.

Chapter 15

"Sorry about that," Mike was saying soon after, as he lay alongside Shannon and dipped his pinky into the pool of cum trapped in her belly button. "We've talked about a lot of things, but not that."

"Talked about a lot of things?" she said with a questioning tone. She was addressing her husband, who was lying along her opposite side, rubbing Mike's semen into her breasts as if it was skin lotion.

"Remember, they were going to wear rubbers," he said, deflecting slightly. "So, coming internally never came up."

"And you had them tested?" She shouldn't have been surprised at her engineer husband's attention to detail, but the idea of him planning out her corruption so thoroughly, with a couple of strangers, made her think a moment.

"Actually, all three of us got tested. Only seemed fair. Since you're on the pill, we're not worried about pregnancy, but, well, you know... Anyway, I'm glad we did the tests, I think we're all going to have more fun without latex getting between us."

"Can I get an 'Amen' to that?" said J.P. as he rubbed the head of his dark cock against the seashell pink lips of her pussy, preparing to part them and follow Mike's path to heaven. "I can generally live with using a rubber, but after he told us how much you like feeling a man come inside of you..." He went into his cultured Southern Lawyer voice. "Well, let's just say I'm glad you won't have to forego that particular pleasure in the interests of health and safety."

She spread her knees another inch and pulled those pink lips apart with her hands; welcoming the second man into her body. At the same time, however, she continued almost rebuking her husband. Mike found the scene a bit surreal, but damned amusing.

"You told them how much I like feeling a man come inside of me?"

Brandon scrambled to his knees beside her and grabbed each of her nipples between thumb and forefinger. In a voice that indicated he'd had enough of her bitching or teasing or whatever, he said, "You love having my cum inside you. You dip your fingers into your twat and suck on them long after I've shot my load up into that tight pussy of yours." He pulled up on her nips and she moaned.