Just A Little Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After J.P. and Mike recovered from the shock, the thrill, and the admitted anxiety of having another man's wife squeeze his cock right in front of the guy, both recruits opened their eyes, wondering what was next. They could still feel Shannon's body pressed against them, but couldn't feel her hands anymore.

A glance across at the staring Brandon told them where they should be looking and each man crooked his neck forward to look down over Shannon's shoulders. There they caught the second half of the unveiling of Tinker Bell's perfect little fairy ass. No panties of course, because those were firmly ensconced in Jean Pierre's pants pocket, right next to his throbbing bulge.

The outside hand of each man began moving of its own accord to grab the cheek on his side of the tableaux. But before they made contact, the elevator stopped and the bell dinged, signally the opening of the doors. Mike and J.P. both pulled back their hands and expected to see Shannon pull the skirt back down over her ass. But she didn't.

She did keep her cat-like eyes and wicked grin pinned on her husband's face as she played her own internal game of chicken. Could she do it? Could she leave her ass exposed even if someone was standing outside the elevator door waiting to board? When the space between the doors reached two inches she almost gave in, but managed to hold fast.

The opening expanded to four, eight, 16 inches and still no one appeared on the other side. Not surprising really, she thought, since she could see they were at the floor that Brandon had pushed. If it had been a lower floor, meaning someone had called the elevator, then she might have had a real challenge to hold her pose. She was surprised to find herself disappointed there was no one there. Well, there was still one more test of her own wanton bravada available.

As the doors slid all the way open, Shannon turned and walked through them, hands still holding her skirt up to her waist in the back. She crossed the hall and looked at the signs indicating which direction for which rooms. The men trailed absentmindedly behind her, all eyes on her exposed ass. Each took a quick look left and right, but seeing the coasts were clear, immediately returned to the small, round globes.

After a long moment, Shannon turned to face them, taking great delight in the mesmerized looks on their faces. Without thinking about it, she shifted her hands and gathered the entire skirt of her dress up to her waist, exposing her shaved pussy with its crowning tuft of red along with her tight, little ass.

"Well," she finally said after none of the men moved or spoke. "Which way? Or are we trying to find more people for the party?"

"Wha...huh?" was all Brandon could manage. Shannon tossed her head back over her shoulder to the room number signs.

"Oh, oh yeah." Her husband fished a room key card out of his pocket and compared the number on its cardboard sleeve to the signs. "To the left," he said.

Chapter 9

The four potential lovers made it inside the hotel room without unintentionally recruiting anyone else for the small redheaded woman's inaugural gangbang.

Shannon was glad to see that Brandon had booked a large suite so they wouldn't all be right on top of each other the whole time. He'd really put a lot of thought into this. Which meant he must really want this to happen. Her husband really wanted her to fuck these two guys. And her body really wanted to fuck these two guys. That was enough to get her mind on board with the idea.

She still had her skirt rucked up around her waist, exposing her bare ass and pussy as they had been the entire long walk down the corridor to the room.

"Hmm," she sighed sadly as she slowly pirouetted in front of the men who'd ground to an uncertain halt in the entryway to the suite.

"No one's even touched my butt." She tilted her head back over her shoulder as if she could actually see her backside. "It's too small, isn't it? I know guys like those big Kardashian asses."

All evening, Jean Pierre had been the one to step in with the right word or move to smooth a bump or keep things advancing, but this time Mike beat him off the mark.

The muscular young White stepped forward and stopped the Irish elf's spinning by gripping her firmly by her shoulders. He said nothing, but shot her a smoldering look that would have scared Shannon if it hadn't been so thrilling. Then he spun her a half-turn more, putting her back to him. One iron hand moved to her hip, anchoring her in place on the floor, while the other went to the back of her neck and began pushing, forward and down. Shannon had no choice but to throw her hands up against the wall of the room to keep from kissing it.

Once he had the small woman the way he wanted her, leaning on her arms on the wall with her waist bent at a 45-degree angle, Mike placed his right foot inside of hers and pressed outwards. Her high heel almost snagged on the carpeting, but he got her right foot moved out two feet beyond her left, which created a nice spread between the slender, well-toned legs.

He dropped to his knees between the spread and slid his hands up the outsides of her thighs from her knees toward her hips. Her dress had fallen back into place over her bottom when she'd had to reach for the wall and Mike began pushing it upwards to her waist. But then J.P. was there, back in the game. The Black guy bunched the hem up in his hands and lifted the skirt high, leaving her ass gloriously exposed and Mike's hands free to explore.

The blood was absolutely rushing through the stud's mind, let alone his cock, but he forced himself to slowly caress Shannon's legs all the way down to her ankles on the outside, before bringing them back up on the insides. As he arrived at the bottoms of her cheeks, Brandon stepped in opposite from J.P. and took over holding up that side of his wife's dress.

Mike couldn't keep his hands off the petite ass cheeks any longer and palmed each small globe. Being sports oriented he couldn't help but try to compare them to the appropriate ball. Too big for softballs, too small for volleyballs. Maybe those European handballs he'd seen in the Olympics. From the women's game. He gripped them like handballs, squeezing them firmly, holding himself back from really crushing them. They felt perfect.

He pushed them together, closing the natural cleavage, then pulled them apart. Pushed them together and pulled them apart, exposing a picture-perfect pretty pink pucker. The boy was in love. He'd planned on showering kisses all over the little ass, warming things up, before going for the bullseye -- he already knew from Brandon's briefings that she was into analingus, something he'd never had the chance to do before -- but all that foreplay went out the window when faced with the reality of Shannon's pooper.

Mike had thrown her up against the wall and spread her legs like he was a cop searching for a weapon and Shannon's heart was racing like she was being arrested. She gasped when he grabbed her cheeks so hard and held them so tight. So wonderfully tight. Then he was manipulating her butt cheeks, almost playing with them. And Jean Pierre, along with Brandon (My own husband!) were helping him. Each man was right by her side, one hand on her shoulder, the other holding her skirt up so the cop could frisk her. Or was he a prison guard, searching for contraband? He'd been holding her ass cheeks apart for so long and Shannon couldn't believe how wet it was making her.

The 24-year-old leaned in with lips pursed and kissed his first asshole. Kissed it hard and long and its owner groaned sensuously as she pushed back against him. Then Mike's tongue was out and licking. The flat of his tongue and the tip alternated between lapping and poking as he ground his face in between her cheeks.

The newly-shared wife moaned out, "I guess the romancing is over," and twerked her ass as best she could, considering Mike's strong grip.

Then she felt fingers along her the right side of her chin, gently turning her head to the left. She went with it and found J.P.'s handsome face smiling warmly at her.

"Not until you say it is." Then he was kissing her and his full lips felt so good against hers. Her lips and tongue played with his for nearly a minute until she felt fingers along her jawline again, this time on its left side, pulling right.

Now it was her husband's face smiling at her. A really happy smile, she thought with a touch of relief.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked. She just nodded slightly as Mike's tongue grabbed back most of her attention. Then Brandon was leaning in for his own kiss and she found it just as wonderful as ever. She did love kissing and her husband was good at it.

The risk-taking husband broke off the kiss and turned his head slightly toward her rear. "Hey, Mike," he called. "How sweet is that ass?"

Shannon's eyes popped open to find Brandon staring at her with absolute glee. "Did I tell you it was great or what?" he tossed down without breaking his eye lock.

"You told them...?" She muttered.

"Fuckin' perfect," Mike mumbled around his mouthful of fairy ass.

"You should give J.P. a chance," said Brandon, drawing an even wider-eyed stare from his wife.

No! and Ah, do I have to? streaked across Mike's mind, but he said nothing, just gave one more kiss to the pink center and then to each cheek, which were both showing red from his rough treatment, before getting to his feet.

Before the two men traded places, J.P. began pulling Shannon's dress higher. Brandon caught on and the two of them worked together to slide it up her torso. She straightened up and raised her arms over her head and the men slipped it off, leaving her in just her bra and dancing heels. They dropped the dress to the floor in front of her.

"My legs are getting shaky," the woman said. "Can we move to the bed or something?"

They didn't make it all the way to the bed. The seating area was closer and they led Shannon to the sofa. Her ass was at the front edge of the center seat and she was slouched against the back of the sofa with its throw pillows tucked behind her. Her legs were spread open like they had been on the floor, only now her knees were bent and Brandon and Mike sat on either side of her pulling them back toward her chest, leaving her even more exposed than before.

Now it was Jean Pierre's turn to stare in wonder. He'd eaten white pussy before, in fact his first time had been a White girl back in freshman year at Tulane. But he'd never eaten a White woman's ass. He'd actually never performed analingus on anyone until he was married to Audrae. Assplay had become a big part of their sex life over time and he had loved the big, brown beauty she was packing. But this was the smallest, daintiest cooch he'd ever seen and the little tuft of red curls at its peak was damn-near literally the cherry on top.

J.P. dived in and delighted Shannon with the many tricks he'd learned from servicing his ex-wife's back end. But with that beautiful pink pussy staring him right in the face, he had to move on sooner than he might have otherwise. The gangbang virgin didn't complain.

Shannon's mind was spinning with pleasure and sheer amazement. Her own husband was pulling her legs apart to allow another man, for the second time that night, to see and feast on her most private parts. He'd also helped Mike get her brassiere off so the younger man could nuzzle on her tit, while J.P. was nuzzling on her asshole. And then Brandon began kissing her with mad passion. This last finally allowed her to let go of worrying about his jealousy and just roll with the whole crazy situation.

And now she was rolling straight into orgasm from the Black man's wonderful pussy eating. Brandon was good at this too, but Shannon swore she could feel the extra size and fullness of Jean Pierre's lips. His tongue must also be longer, because it really was penetrating her deeply and rubbing tightly against the sides of her vagina.

When she started panting and chuffing, Brandon knew what was happening and broke off his kiss. He grabbed her right tit in his hand and squeezed the small mound, forcing her swollen nipple to stand out even further. Then he lightly clamped his teeth on it and Shannon squealed in delight. Mike caught his host's move and copied it on her left breast and the Irish pixie went flying into climax.

J.P.'s ex had been a squirter, so he had no fear of the wash of pussy juice now flowing into his mouth. He swallowed as needed, used some for lubrication on her clit, and basically just held his breath and held his place, keeping the tip of his tongue fluttering across her love button as she bucked underneath him.

J.P. kept following Shannon's lead and Mike kept following Brandon's and the three men nursed the small woman through a long, magical orgasm. Definitely Top Ten, she thought later. But then again, the Top Ten list would have to be completely redrawn after tonight.

Chapter 10

Mike and Brandon lowered Shannon's legs to let them rest, but her husband and her new lover continued gently kissing her breasts and stroking her belly and thighs. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw that Jean Pierre was still kneeling in front of her. He had a happy smile on his handsome brown face. His very wet, handsome brown face.

"Oh, my God! Did I do that?" she said in an embarrassed gasp.

"Ohh, Yeaahh," J.P. said in the deep rumble of the Ferris Bueller movie song and Shannon burst out laughing.

"I feel like I should run to the bathroom and get you a towel."

His eyes narrowed and his expression moved from silly to sexy. "I'd rather if you cleaned me up with your tongue."

Her own eyes flared and then her expression also morphed into something wicked.

Shannon sat up straight, causing the other two men to draw back. She never looked at them, keeping her eyes locked on the tall Creole's. J.P. shuffled backwards on his knees to create space for her on the floor and she scooted her ass over the front edge of the sofa cushion and dropped to her own knees in front of him.

Then they were kissing. A full-blown make out kiss with hands on cheeks, tongues in mouths and pussy-flavored saliva being shared.

Mike moved to the edge of the sofa and reached down over the married woman's shoulder to play with her small, firm breasts some more while she made out with the Black dude.

Brandon slid off the sofa as his wife had done and sat on his butt beside her kneeling form. He slid his left hand onto her ass and squeezed each soft globe before reaching in between her legs to play with her pussy from behind. He could hardly believe how wet she was, outside and inside.

The twinge of jealousy that had hit him in the elevator when J.P. had first kissed Shannon came back again stronger as the two continued making out like long-time lovers hardly a foot away from him. And again he worked to hold the emotion in check. He'd consciously thought about this moment many times when he'd been setting this experience up for his wife and he repeated his promise to himself to just let the occasional flare of jealousy or fear zip past with setting fire to their adventure.

Still, he was beginning to think of how he could subtly break up this long kissing session when Shannon did it for him.

Holding Jean Pierre's face firmly in her hands, Shannon pulled back, gasping with excitement and a lack of breath. When she moved her face back towards his, J.P.'s full lips parted as if for another kiss. But the woman darted her mouth to the side and boldly dragged the flat of her tongue across his cheek. The Black man laughed and continued chuckling as the small White woman moved her lips and tongue down and across his chin and then back up to the other cheek, licking and sucking all the way.

A sense of relief hit Brandon when Shannon broke off the kiss and began her cleanup task. His rational mind told him it was a bit ludicrous for him to be okay with her licking her pussy juice off a man's face, while a plain kiss made him uncomfortable. However, to his irrational mind, which was connected to his cock, it made perfect sense. He had set this up, taken this chance, not to find his wife a boyfriend, but to let her have a unique and powerful sexual experience.

Finishing her cleanup, Shannon dropped her hands from Jean Pierre's cheeks to his shoulders. Suddenly her gaze dropped from his eyes to her hands. She took the points of his shirt collar between thumbs and forefingers and rubbed.

Her head turned to Brandon. "Why am I the only one with no clothes on?"

Chapter 11

Shannon released J.P.'s shirt and suddenly moved back off her knees until she was sitting on her butt up against the front of the sofa, with her arms resting up on the cushions on either side, leaving her chest open and thrust forward. Her feet were flat on the ground, ahead of and to the outsides of her hips. Her knees were bent and spread, leaving her sex as exposed as her chest.

She looked incredibly relaxed and casual about being spread so wide open naked in front of three dressed men, but her elevated levels of gin and estrogen had her soaring in feelings of arousal and confidence.

"I'm not sure how to take it," she said after pondering a bit while taking in the admiring stares of Jean Pierre and her husband. She couldn't really see Mike above her left shoulder on the sofa.

"Am I the pampered queen, with courtiers to service my needs, but keeping their respectful distance? Or am I a living sex doll, to be displayed and manipulated as you men wish?"

"You're definitely the queen to be pampered," answered her husband. "But how that happens is up to you. I wanted to create an opportunity for you, in a way that lets you know it really is okay to use it. But there are still lots of good reasons to just leave some fantasies as fantasies. So, it's still your call."

"So, if I want to leave you all in your clothes and just have you take turns eating my pussy and ass until I can't come anymore, that would be okay?" She looked at Jean Pierre and then twisted to see Mike's face. "I kind of thought you guys were expecting a bit more."

Turning back to J.P., she thought she saw him fighting against a smile. Then behind her, a laugh suddenly burst out from Mike and J.P. grinned widely. Then the Black man looked over at her husband and laughed out loud himself.

Shannon turned to look at Brandon and could swear he was blushing. She'd never seen such a thing in him, his Asian-heritage complexion hid it more easily than her creamy Irish skin. But there was definitely a rose hue across his high cheekbones.

She turned back the other way to Mike. Gesturing with her head, she said, "Okay, get down here and tell me."

The buff younger man slid off the sofa and sat cross-legged at her side, facing her. "Well," he began, drawing the word out. "You remember Rule Number One, right?"

Shannon nodded. She had the power of Yes and No. Theoretically, at least, she thought. If these two big guys decided they weren't taking no for an answer, would she or Brandon be able to stop them? She put that thought aside for the moment as Mike continued.

"I told him that of course I agreed. But if things got interrupted well after we started, especially if it was Brandon who chickened out, I told him someone was going to have to at least give me a blow job."

"Someone?" said Shannon.

"Someone," Mike confirmed with a stifled laugh.

She turned back to her husband with a look of shock. "So, if I said I've had enough and called an end to the night, you'd have to blow them so they wouldn't go away with blue balls?"

He was definitely blushing now. "Nooo," he whined.

She bounced back up onto her knees and clasped his face between her hands. "Oh, baby, you'd do that for me? You're the best!"