Just A Little Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that if we did this, one of your favorite parts would be feeling the different cocks gushing inside you." He let her nipples relax from the stretching, but didn't let them go. "But of course, keeping you safe was just as important as you having fun. So I told the guys some things about you so we can all give you the best time possible - without ignoring the risks."

Definitely surreal, decided Mike, as his ears heard a completely rational discussion, while his eyes saw some serious nipple pulling and twisting.

Shannon's response to Brandon was just as mixed as the signals he was sending. Pain wasn't a common kink for them, but damned if she didn't love how he was hurting her now. At the same time, she found her husband's care in planning everything out for her safety and pleasure to be quite sweet and loving. That's one hell of a husband I have, she thought happily, even as she gasped in relief when he released her abused nipples.

"Amen, again," moaned J.P. as he slid in past the halfway point. "I know we're all trying to be gentlemen here, but I have to say that you have got the tightest damned pussy I have ever had the pleasure of entering. And I hope you truly do enjoy feeling a man gush inside you because you are going to make me fucking explode."

Shannon smiled wickedly. "I do love it," she confirmed. "Is it going to be right away or do I have time to join you?"

"Oh, I didn't mean I was going to explode right now, because I want to feel this a lot longer. So, please, yes, do join me." He leaned down suddenly and kissed her hard. Speaking directly into her mouth, he said, "I want you to come with me. To come hard with me." Then he kissed her again before moving back up into his kneeling position and taking up a slow steady rhythm that had him pulling back until only the head of his cock was inside her, before plunging all five and a half inches back into her hot, tight hole.

"Oh, ffuuck," she whimpered as the biggest of the three cocks drilled into her.

Brandon was still on his knees and he slid his way up until his cock was even with his wife's mouth. Balancing with one hand on the headboard, he leaned forward and put his cockhead against her cheek. She automatically rotated her head to the side, opening her mouth on the way and taking him in. Glancing down to where the black cock entered the white pussy, he set up a counterpoint rhythm, pulling back when J.P. thrust, and thrusting into Shannon's pretty mouth when his new Black friend pulled back.

When Shannon felt teeth gently biting her nipples, she knew she was in a real gangbang and she loved it. She loved that Mike was licking his own cum off her tits. She loved that Brandon was trying to gag her with his cock. And she loved that her first Black lover was driving so skillfully into her molten cunt.

She loved it all so much that another orgasm rolled right over her without anyone even touching her clit. She clenched the bed sheets in her hands and thrust her ass up off the mattress, imploring Jean Pierre to really slam into her and drive the climax home.

The tall man got the message and fucked her harder and faster. The muscular man got the message and twisted both nipples. Her slender husband got the message and put his hand behind her neck, holding her firmly as he buried his cockhead in the entrance of her throat. All the attention sent her orgasm to the next level, hell, to the one after that, and she shook like she'd been hit by a Taser.

Chapter 16

Then the men were on her; turning her this way and that, swapping places and holes. There was always a cock in her cunt or in her mouth and often in both at the same time. Eventually she had two creampies in her pussy and had swallowed a third load. She thought it was the youngest, Mike, who had reloaded and fired on her twice, but she wasn't completely sure. She'd been too lost in the intense mental and physical pleasure of going through more orgasms than the three men combined.

Now she was sitting back against the headboard, a glass of champagne in her hand. Jean Pierre sat on her right, Brandon on her left, both also sipping bubbly. Mike sat cross-legged at her feet, with one of hers propped up on his crossed calves. He'd found a jar of Boots' Foot Cream that Brandon had included in their romantic getaway supplies and was working her feet so well she thought she might have another orgasm from that alone.

"Feeling good, baby?" asked Brandon.

Shannon repeated Jean Pierre's Ferris Bueller moment from earlier in the evening when she said, "Ohh, yeaahh," in the deepest voice she could muster. All three men laughed.

"Anything else you wanted to try?"

Shannon took a sip and thought about it. She'd been spit-roasted in six different combinations. At one point she'd basically pulled a train when they'd stood her up on the floor, bent over the bed and kept rotating, giving her 4-6 strokes each before vacating for the next cock, with each man going at least four times. She'd had everyone's fingers and tongue inside her vagina in addition to their cocks. She'd had three tongues on her asshole and had put her tongue on three. Her body was at the perfect level of post-coital bliss.

Still...

"Well," she drawled. "I guess it depends."

"On...?"

"Is this my only chance?" She scooted and pivoted on one butt cheek so she was more facing him. Looking into his eyes, she said, "Tonight has been wonderful and right now I'm thinking more of a long soak in a hot bath than anything else. But if tonight's my one and only fantasy night, then maybe I'd better take full advantage of that."

She studied his face as he thought, practically hearing the gears turning in his engineer's brain. She detected the slight tightening of his face she associated with him feeling stress over a work problem that was eluding his solutions.

She put a palm over his heart and gave him a smile. "No, I haven't suddenly become a nymphomaniac and as sweet as these boys have been, I won't be leaving you or asking to see them every weekend. What I'm thinking of is more like just an extension to tonight, so we can take our time again in fulfilling the other items on our fantasy lists."

She saw his face begin to relax. "Other items?" he said.

"You tell me," she challenged. "You know there's one scene you always like to see a woman in when she has more than one man with her."

"A DP?" His voice suddenly sounded choked. Perhaps paradoxically, Shannon really enjoyed analingus, but anal penetration didn't score nearly as high with her. Usually. She nodded.

"And how about air tight?" she added with a gleam in her voice as well as her eye.

"Um, guys," said Brandon, without taking his eyes off his wife. "You wouldn't happen to be free again next Friday night, would you?"

"Me, I can always make time for a little gangbang with my friends," said Jean Pierre.

"Oohhh, yyeeeaahhh," agreed Mike.

### ### ###