All Comments on 'Just a Little Respect'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Hot, and in my opinion it's the kind of story you do best. Whether through experience or imagination, you've always been able to write about Dom/sub and BDSM situations realistically. A lot of them seem like they can be continued on, this one however read more like a one and done. If so, this was a great ending, maybe not a HEA, but certainly a nice way for this young man to get a little of his own back by thumbing his nose at all the people who had used him and walking away.

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

Hot, indeed! I seem to usually comment after MarcLuciFer due to the time zone I’m in, and have to agree with his compliments and assessment – it does feel like a one and done. However, I would have liked to know if he left a note containing some ‘nose thumbing’ – telling his boss that he wouldn’t have left if anyone, but mainly the star, had showed him a modicum of respect! Thanks for another well written, enjoyable story!

L15BtmBoiL15BtmBoi4 months ago

I'll never be able to watch Death in Paradise the same way again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...