All Comments on 'Just a Quick Business Trip'

by swalk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
swalkswalkover 6 years agoAuthor
Trash

Anonymous

Trash sums up your comment, still no idea why literotica let’s idiots post anonymously and ruin it for others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
13 stories posted today

Only 2 even made it to four stars. What's that tell you about the quality of stories posted in loving wives? No further comment required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I appreciate the effort, but it was lost on me. I just didn't get it.

Was this supposed to be some kind of voyeuristic monologue watching the wife masturbate? And that is sexy or erotic or, what, dramatic and suspenseful? It was puzzling, and embarrassing. And juvenile. Masturbation is what you do when you have no sex partner, or no partner who knows how to pleasure you. Masturbation is hamburger when steak is wanting, canned salmon when Yellow Fin is wanting. Its OK, but not the subject of erotic dreams and fantasies. Or is it? I mean, is that all you've got?

Oops, Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Read

5 Stars. It was something different in this category. Masturbation is normal for married people. It is very intimate to watch your spouse masterbate and this is a new take on it. Don’t listen to these idiots and keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Surprise

Didn't expect that. Kept waiting for secret lover to get caught on the tape. Good change of pace.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
well played

no pathetic hubby slutty wife yadda yadda yadda. keep it up nice change from that trash.well done

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
****

Story is certainly different, so maybe it’ll please those who squawk about the same old same old, but I doubt it. I suspect they just want to bitch, which is their right.

Now for those of us who enjoy a good story, it wasn’t too bad. You did need to proof read a lot more and pay attention to dialogue punctuation. (Could be difference between Brit and American English grammar.)

Also story really didn’t meet posted requirements for Loving Wives, but anymore it’s such a catch all that everything gets posted here—probably because LW has so many more readers. However, almost any other category would have gotten you higher scores and less insulting comments.

Swalk, you know you can cut off Anonymous comments, don’t you? Just go to options and click the button. Of course they can still vote and will dive bomb your scores.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Interesting enough

And it's nice that the wife knew she was putting on a show for her husband.

I agree with many of the other comments. And dialogue absolutely must have quotation marks -- Swalk, check the authors' resources for clues on writing stories. This story runs on with inadequate breaks which makes it less readable.

C Dreamer has said Loving Wives has more readers. No, but it does have more commenters. Sometimes (like the Dreamer himself) they can even be helpful commenters.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

Pretty good action from the old lady. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous