Just a Random Mountain Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmmm" I replied again, still unsure as to where this was headed.

"You didn't ever call me again, cause I didn't want to have sex with you...."

Not knowing what to say, as it was true, I just laid there.

After a long pause, she continued, "What if we pretended we were back in college? Just for tonight?"

"You want to pretend we're back in my bed in my apartment?" I asked.

I could hear a little mischievous-ness in her voice, "Sure, no one has to know. You could come over and hold me again like you just were."

After those moments of her feeling her tits and imagining fucking her, it didn't take much encouragement on her part to make me want to get close to her again. I rolled back across the bed and as I wrapped my arm around her again, I realized she had taken her robe off. Also, as my legs got closer to hers, I didn't feel the resistance of the baggy pajama bottoms she had been wearing. I risked a slide of my left hand while repositioning and felt nothing but a warm leg and some sort of silky material farther up.

Now you have to understand, as a happily married man this was a scenario I had dreamed and fantasized about several times, but I had never expected to actually find myself in. This sort of thing only happens in those smut filled stories on the internet, right? So it was with some hesitation that I resumed our prior position: her back to my chest, my arm across her body, and my now again-interested penis sliding back up against Diana's ample ass.

Her hand took my hand and pressed it inward, forcing me to touch her breasts again. I took her cue and slowly began moving my hand, feeling the supple roundness of her mounds. Her breath started to quicken and I took it as a cue, ducking my head to press my lips to her neck and kiss, tasting the sweet flavor of her skin in the darkness.

I traded hands, moving my left hand underneath her to keep attention on her breasts while my right hand slipped down to her bare legs, touching the length of her thighs. I gently massaged and squeezed as I moved up and down, slowly spinning my hand around and over the silky panties she was wearing to envelop the full circle of her ass.

My cock was at full attention by now and was all twisted in my pajama bottoms. I adjusted my pants and in doing so allowed my length to enter the valley created by the backside of her thighs.

As we laid in that position, I continued my exploration of her body, my right hand moving in equal time between her breasts, stomach, ass, and thighs, swooping up and under her t-shirt to touch the naked flesh there, feeling the fullness of her tits in my hand with no resistance between her body and mine.

I felt her hand reach back and touch my swollen member through the cloth of my pajama bottoms. Her palm pressed up against the mound at the front of my pants, then I felt her fingers searching, finding the button at the front of my fly and releasing it. Her fingers reached into the front of my pants and I heard a sharp intake of breath as her small hand and fingertips wrapped around my throbbing shaft, stroking the length slowly.

Emboldened, I slid my fingers down, entering the valley of her thighs and finding the mound there, the silky soft fabric covering her wet womanhood. I touched her, letting my fingers slide along the seam in the panties, moving lower to find her wet opening. We both rolled over a little bit, to allow the other access to the toys they were playing with. My hand stayed between her legs, rhythmically stroking her pussy through the soft material, causing her breathing to grow heavier and heavier. As I did this, I pulled her shirt up and began to fondle her breasts with my other hand, leaning down to take one in my mouth as she continued stroking my rock hard cock. I licked and sucked on her tits in succession, trying to give both equal attention.

We were both growing hotter and more excited. Eventually she slid towards me and pulled my face close to hers. "Go lock the door."

I was up like a bullet, flying to the door then locking and checking the handle twice. I turned back and could see Diana moving in the darkness. It looked like her clothing was coming off, so I followed her lead, shirt over my head and the pajama bottoms and boxers hitting the floor next.

This probably would have been a point to stop and try to come to our senses, but when there's a beautiful, willing, naked woman in your bed it's very hard to think about anything other than satisfying your primal needs. I rejoined her in the bed and we continued, this time with me on top, her spreading her legs around me.

We kissed, taking our time, savoring the moment. Our tongues explored one another, her naked breasts touching my chest, our bodies grinding slowly against one another. One hand served to prop myself up and I reached up to fondle and tease one of her breasts with my free hand. Eventually I asked her "Do you want to keep going?"

She murmured her agreement and I reached down and guided the head of my rock hard cock to her sweet wet cunt, sliding just the tip into her entrance, then using my hips to increase my depth, slowly acclimating myself to the delicious feeling of a husband's hard cock sliding into another woman's pussy.

She gasped softly as I entered her, which turned into deep breathing and low moans as I began slowly thrusting. Several times I had to slow myself and hold onto the bedrail to distract from the wicked excitement I was feeling. When the lust would subside I would begin again, the slow rhythm of which was driving Diana wild. She clung on to my sides and hips, pulling me closer and farther in, loving every one of my deep thrusts inside of her.

After several intense minutes of this she grabbed my ass tightly, pulling my cock in deeply, then releasing her hands as her body finally let go and she came, shaking as the electricity left her body.

I slowed my movement, both of us breathing deeply and covered in sweat. When I was ready, I slid one hand down to grasp her thick ass and give me a pivot point as I began quickly sliding in and out of her again. This time I let myself go, just savoring the hot feeling of extra-marital sex. Soon it was too much for me to bear and I climaxed, exploding deep inside of her cunt.

I collapsed next to her completely spent and we both drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3

The next morning I was up before anyone else. I usually wake up early so this was nothing new. I dressed, then went out to the still freezing living room and wrapped a blanket around myself for warmth.

Coffee was next which I drank as I reviewed the events of last night. Now that the excitement of the moment was over and my penis was no longer doing all of my thinking, I was sort of freaking out.

After about an hour of paranoia, Diana appeared in the kitchen and got herself a cup of coffee, then joined me at the kitchen table. The kids were still asleep, so we sat silently for awhile. After I felt she'd had enough caffeine, I started.

"I just want you to know before anything, I had a vasectomy about four years ago, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about with... you know."

She smiled, probably more out of the awkwardness of the statement, then cleared her throat, "Well that's good to know. I heard about that when it happened, I am your wife's best friend after all."

I laid a sarcastic smile on her. "Riiiiight..... So last night... I think you're wonderful and everything but I'm not trying to mess up my marriage...."

Diana was quick to respond, "Me either! I love my husband, I don't want anything to happen to us either! Blame it on the wine, and the fight with my husband... I don't know, I've just had a really big crush on you ever since college!"

"I've had a really big crush on you!" I admitted. "Ok, ok... So it's just one of those crazy things then."

Diana looked me directly in the eyes, "That we never tell ANYONE about, right?"

I held up my little finger, "Pinky swear".

Her face became serious, "I'm not kidding, we both have a lot to loose. This is mutually assured destruction. If you tell someone, anyone, it could get back to my husband or your wife and then what?"

I put my hand on hers, the first time we'd touched since the bedroom. "Look, seriously. This is a first time for me with something like this, but I can keep a secret," I said.

Diana loud-whispered, "I've never done anything like this either!"

I help up my hands in submission. "Ok, ok. Look, I'm not going to tell anyone and neither will you. It's just something random that happened in the mountains."

She nodded, "Just a mountain thing. Agreed. And it can NEVER happen again, right?"

"Agreed."

And with that, we pinky-swear sealed our deal of mutual assurance. Afterwards, we sat there and actually had a really good conversation. Now that everything was proverbially out in the open we sort of spilled the beans to each other about our marriages. We both loved our spouses and our kids, but it seemed like we both were sort of in the 'forty years old with kids' rut. Life had become all about the family and neither of us had felt real excitement in the bedroom in a long time.

Luckily, before the conversation could get too touchy feely we were saved by the kids starting to wake up. Saved by the bell, as it were, we both resumed our previous roles as mom and dad to our respective kids, getting breakfast on the table and planning out what we were going to do that day until my wife's flight showed up.

---

Later, as the kids were getting dressed, Diana called her husband to check in. I listened just inside earshot. To be honest, I mostly trusted her but you never know with people.

They spoke for awhile and when she got off the phone she actually looked relieved. It seemed when his mother went to the doctor they had also taken X-rays just in case. Although the doctor assured him everything was ok, the whole situation had spooked her mother in law and she had begged her son to stay close until Monday when they'd get the test results.

Later, as Diana recounted the parts of the conversation I hadn't eavesdropped on, she laughed as she said "You know typically I'd be pissed off at him right now, but for SOME REASON I could care less if he shows up. I told him to be with his mom and watch his football and we'd all see him Monday."

Since that was wrapped up, we decided to take the kids into the closest town as we waited for my wife's plane to show up. The town was small, but there was a town square of small businesses with a bakery and a bookstore and right around the corner was a park. It was a nice place to let the kids burn some energy then get a treat. Throughout all of this Diana and I were very cordial and polite, with each other, just two friends whose kids are hanging out, nothing more.

Yes, everything was running fine until about 11:00 when things changed in a big way.

I got a call from my wife, who was so pissed off I could feel her white hot anger coming through the phone. At first, I was scared, thinking somehow she had found out about me and Diana and the night before. However, as I let her vent, I realized her anger had nothing to do with me, Diana, or anything this side of the Appalachian Mountains.

Apparently someone had fudged some numbers in the big presentation she had been sent out to give to her companies' client. She's in corporate real estate acquisitions, so even a small number goof could easily mean a million dollars. The client had found out and was pulling out of the deal and some others in a big way. My wife's bosses were pressuring her to stay out there and run damage control.

I took all of this in and apologized to her for the situation, even though I hadn't done anything wrong (that she knew about). We talked for a solid thirty minutes and I managed to calm her down. Once she was feeling better, we passed the phone around. My wife and Diana spoke for awhile, and then she spoke with the boys. Everyone was sad she wouldn't be able to make it, but we all promised to have a good time without her and make it up later.

As I finally hung up the phone and sat back; it dawned on me.... I was here, in this cabin, and in a weird way I was mostly alone with this beautiful sexy woman. Although we had promised to never sleep together again, I looked over at Diana and could feel my loins throbbing at the thought of the hot naughty sex we'd shared the night before and my animal desire to have her again.

When she looked over at me and our eyes locked, I knew she was thinking the exact same thing.

Chapter 4

As you can probably guess, we fucked again. Not immediately, but yeah we broke the pinky swear.

I think that after that conversation and our agreement, both of us wanted it, but we were able to rationalize and compartmentalize it away because we knew our spouses would soon be around and it wouldn't be an option. But, once both of our spouses were out of the picture, things gradually changed.

Thank goodness for our kid's innocence in their young age. I'm sure they didn't give a second thought about who slept where, they may have seen the sofa bed and assumed someone slept on the couch, but no one asked. For them, the weekend remained a normal family vacation.

That afternoon I fixed and closed the living room window. The kids spent time down by the creek and Diana and I sort of kept our distance. That night we took the kids out to a pizza place and then back to the house. Again, Diana and I were cordial to each other just like that morning, but there was something we weren't talking about and we both knew what it was.

After dinner we went back to the cabin and the kids started their bedtime routines. After our own showers, Diana came out again in her Mom-robe and we both took a drink and went on the porch. As the alcohol was starting to take effect, her kids asked if they could watch another Disney movie in the back bedroom. My eyes caught Diana's, knowing the results of the movie the night before. I don't know if she just didn't want to disappoint the girls or if she had ulterior motives, but Diana said sure and all four kids went off to watch the movie.

As we sat on the porch in the cool night air; I started talking, more to break the silence than anything. Diana didn't say much, just let me sort of blather on with the same things I had said that morning. "Hey, you know I think you're really beautiful and last night was insanely good, but we shouldn't do it again...."

Somehow this got us talking and it was like that morning all over, discussing the inner parts of our marriages that are usually kept to yourselves. This time it she started to open up. She told me about her relationship with her husband, how he was a great dad but always stressed out about work and making enough money. I didn't say this, but I knew Diana liked nice things and just in the afternoon we had spent together had seen her spend over a hundred dollars. Maybe her husband was working that hard to keep her content financially. Throughout all of our conversation, the vibe was still that we were going to keep last night as a one-time thing, just something we needed to get out of our systems and could move on from as adults.

We talked for at least an hour, drinking a few more adult beverages during, and enjoying the view over the tops of the trees behind the cabin while the sun went down. As we finished, I stood up and put my hands on the railing. I said, "Well, I guess we better check up on the kids."

Looking out, I took a deep breath of that cool mountain air and caught sight of one of the biggest palmetto bugs I have ever seen. The thing had to be four inches across, I'm not kidding, and it was crawling up the outside of the porch railing.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, jumping back in surprise, then jostling into Diana, who was also now standing. She jumped at my sudden movement, letting out a slight exclamation.

I guess the bug was also surprised, because it took flight, whirling up and into the area of the porch. We both sort of freaked out and grabbed onto each other, attempting to shield one another while hiding ourselves.

The bug quickly flew away and we were left there clinging to each other. We looked at each other and both started laughing. Then, something about the sunlight and the booze took over and we weren't just holding each other, we were in each other's arms.

Our embrace turned into a full slow kiss, lips meshing together, my tongue entering her mouth once again. She let out a soft sigh as my hand reached down and rested on her ass through the mom-robe she was wearing. I gave it a nice squeeze and we stayed like that for a long moment, until we realized our exposed position and separated.

She spoke first, "Yes... we should check on the kids.."

Inside, it was a replay of the night before, all of the kids asleep in front of the tv in the back bedroom with a DVD playing on the screen. Just like the night before, we covered them up with blankets and closed the door to let them rest.

Not like the night before, instead of heading to the couch, I led Diana into the master bedroom and locked the door behind us. We were in each other's arms immediately, continuing the kiss we had started outside and slowly moving backwards towards the bed. Our hands moved as we embraced, mine pulling her robe off and onto the floor, hers pulling my shirt up and over my head, both pushing my pajama pants and boxers down which were then kicked away.

The bedroom lamp was on and there was light coming in through the window, so I was able to see everything pretty clearly, not like the night before which had been mostly in the darkness. Also unlike last night, Diana was wearing a sexy tank top with a pair of slightly baggy yet somehow also form fitting shorts, both with a matching heart pattern. The tank top was cut perfectly to accentuate her tits and there were red bows running down the front, with a matching red bow at the top of the shorts. I wouldn't call it lingerie per se, but the fact that she had been wearing these sexy under-things under the robe the entire time we had been talking made me think she had known we'd end up back in bed. As much as I enjoyed her sexy outfit, I enjoyed it more as I helped her remove it and it landed on the floor,

Whereas the night before the whole sexual experience had this spur of the moment excitement, this was different. I moved slowly, reveling in the experience. My lips left hers and trailed down her throat, detouring for a moment to curve upwards, licking from the nape of her neck to up behind her ear. From there I travelled farther south, finding her left breast with my mouth and her right with my fingertips. I licked and sucked gently on her light pink areola, teasing and playing with its twin as Diana cooed at my ministrations.

Her hands were busy as well, she had found my cock and had been busy stroking and playing with it, using her other hand to lightly fondle my balls. I could not contain my surprise as she pushed me onto the bed suddenly. She then joined me on the bed, leaning down to take my cock into her mouth. I stifled a cry as her tongue swirled around my engorged head, then she held the shaft in one small hand and allowed an inch of my cock to enter her mouth, licking and sucking at the end. The sight of my wife's best friend with my dick in her mouth was truly a dream come true and I had to close my eyes and lean my head back just to ease some of the raging excitement that was wracking my body.

I was finding out the reason this girl was able to stay a virgin as long as she did when we were younger, because her sucking and licking was driving me absolutely crazy. I wanted to let go and blast my load into this sweet soccer mom's mouth, but somehow my brain won out over male instinct.

I disengaged my cock from her sweet mouth and gently pressed her back to lay on the bed. As I slid her athletic thighs apart with my hands, I slowly kissed my way down the length of their insides. She still wore her panties, which heightened the excitement even more. I traced the outsides with my tongue, kissing and licking all over the mound of her sweet cunt. Even through the thin material I could taste her juices flowing as my tongue pressed the fabric as deep as it go inside of her.