Just a Random Mountain Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers soon joined my mouth and after a few gentle probes through the silky undergarments, I gently lifted the side of her panties to allow full access to her dripping vagina. Her pussy was shaved, with just a small landing strip running north to south starting at the top of her valley. I slipped my tongue inside the lips and ran it up and down, tasting and savoring the flavor as I allowed my fingers to caress her lower, slipping one inside to massage her sweet mommy hole. I worked my finger inside, slowly slipping it in and out, deeper and deeper, which turned Diana even further on. I found a rhythm which I coupled with generous licks and kisses on her delicious clit. Diana writhed on the bed in indulgence as I serviced her pussy. On and on I enjoyed myself between her legs as her excitement built until finally she reached her crescendo, coming hard in my hand. I felt her whole body stiffen, then release, she trembled for a few moments, the pleasure flowing out of her body.

I eased her panties off her hips and then down and finally off, then slid up in the bed, joining her face with mine. We kissed for a short while and when she was ready, I eased myself on top of her. I slowly kissed her neck as I reached down and guided my cock to the wet lips of her cunt, teasing her for just a second, then sliding down to angle up and slip my cock head inside.

We locked eyes as I began sliding deeper into her, her hands tightly grasping my shoulders. I started slow, only using about half of my length, using slow strokes to warm her back up and slowly increasing my depth until I was fully inside her. We moved together, her body accepting my every movement as I continued this slow deliberate pace. I soon changed tactics, using shallow quick thrusts of my penis, allowing only about a fourth of my length to enter and be slid back out. This I also alternated with my previous technique, back and forth, back and forth. It was driving her absolutely wild.

I don't want to say I was falling in love with Diana in that moment, but I feel like we were actually making love, if that doesn't sound too corny. Throughout this entire session, we were looking into each other's eyes, kissing, and sharing the entire experience. There was this intense connection that brought a whole different level to the sex.

As we continued, Diana started breathing heavy again and moaning. I sped up my thrusting to accommodate her level of passion. Faster and faster I pounded into her yielding flesh, both of us grunting and grinding together in the passion of it all. As it reached its apex, we both finished together, coming almost simultaneously. Like TNT exploding from my cock, I ejaculated and what felt like a pint of hot cum filled the inside of Diana's hot wet pussy.

We both lay back on the bed; hot, sweaty, and exhausted.

When I could speak, I said, "Wow."

"Wow," she echoed.

We fell asleep like that, basking in the afterglow of some of the most passionate sex of both of our lives.

Chapter 5

I was up early again the next morning, which was Sunday. One more full day in the mountains. I left Diana in the master bedroom and went out to make coffee, then sat quietly and enjoyed it by myself for some time. My head felt so much clearer than Saturday morning. Whereas the day prior I was full of paranoia, there was none of that on Sunday morning. Just interesting memories and thoughts about what would lie ahead for the rest of the trip.

Eventually Diana was up as well. From smile on her face I could tell she was also in a better humor about our situation than the day before. She took a cup of coffee and joined me at the kitchen table, tracing a line across my shoulders with her hand as she passed beside me to sit down in the chair to my left.

After dispensing with pleasantries, I got down to real discussion, "So, last night was pretty interesting.."

"I would say so, yeah." She playfully kicked me under the table for emphasis.

"Hey, cut it out or I'll have to tell someone." I made sad puppy dog eyes at her.

At my stupid joke, her eyes snapped up and a serious expression started to take over her face. Her hand jumped a little, spilling small drops of coffee on the table.

I quickly straightened up and stated, "I meant the police, sweetheart, ease up. The earlier deal still holds up. I wont say anything to anyone and neither will you. Mutually assured destruction."

"Mutually assured destruction," she repeated. A silly smile hit her lips and she got up, moving across the room to grab the paper towels. "Speaking of destruction, I think I'm gonna walk funny for a week, I don't know what you did to me, wowzers."

We both laughed and continued talking until the kids got up and the craziness of breakfast began. The plan for the day was to go to an ice-tubing place and that was the main topic of discussion. We would all get dressed in warm clothes then I would drive both families as it was about an hour and a half there and back and we might as well save on gas.

After breakfast Diana and I both called our spouses to check in. There was nothing much new with either of them: Her husband had gotten the leak stopped at his mother's house and was dealing with having a crew address the water damage there. His mom was still a little freaked out about the potential damage to her head, but had mostly calmed down. I again eavesdropped on the conversation for need of self-preservation, but there was nothing to worry about. Diana sounded incredibly natural and I heard her say something to the effect of "oh yeah, its a fine place, plenty of room, I've got this big bed all to myself though."

After she finished up, I moved into the living room and called my wife. The call went to voicemail and I immediately got a text: "I'm on a conference call with our clients, I'll call you right after."

More to kill time than anything, I started doing stretching out, then doing push-ups, jumping jacks, and sit-ups there in the living room. With the window properly sealed the room was maintaining its warm temperature and with the movement and exercise I started sweating a little. Since no one was around, I took off my sweater and continued in just my wife-beater undershirt. Like I said before, I'm no muscle-man but I consider myself athletic and after a few sets my muscles started getting pumped up from the exercises.

There is an old picture on the wall of the living room, some sort of framed poster of an old exhibition or something in one of the town squares. It's nice enough to look at, but if you look from the right angle, the light creates a mirror effect in the glass cover. As I was doing my exercises I watched my form and the pump my muscles were gaining.

After about twenty minutes my wife called me back, explaining she was hard at work re-vamping the presentation for the clients. She had talked them into coming back in to re-negotiate the situation and now she and the firm were re-developing the entire strategy.

After we spoke about her work she asked how the kids were enjoying the mountains, but just then she got a call from one of her bosses and our call ended somewhat abruptly. I wasn't bothered about the short call, more happy the situation in the mountains between Diana and myself was contained. When I stood up and turned around, I was treated to a sight of Diana in her gear for snow-tubing. She had on a pink top that stretched tightly across her taut stomach and breasts while leaving her arms exposed. Tight white jeans curved along her athletic hips. A smart pink headband brought her ensemble together. Evidentially she felt the same as I did and had been leaning on the doorway to the living room, listening to my side of the conversation. The jeans accentuated her thick ass as she turned and walked into the entry way of the cabin

I called after her, "Hey uh, you know it's gonna be cold out there, right?

Diana turned and smiled as she shrugged into a white winter coat. "Yeah, I know I know."

"The white jeans look fantastic, but it's gonna be cold AND wet out there."

Diana took a heavy coat off the coat rack and said, "I'll be fine, geeze you're worse than my mother." She walked over to me across the entry way, where I stood in the doorway with one arm holding onto the doorjamb. Close, I could smell her expensive perfume. Her eyes lingered on my chest and arms as she shrugged into the heavy winter coat. One of her hands reached out to gently rest on my upper arm and she gave it a squeeze. Low, she purred, "mmm, speaking of getting wet..."

The sexy moment was short lived; however, as the group of kids chose that particular second to run past, headed toward the door. "C'mon guys! Are you coming??" My oldest asked from the front door.

I answered him with emphasis I'm sure only Diana noticed, "Uh we're not coming just yet, buddy. Be right there." Diana and I exchanged mischievous grins and she turned, treating me to another look at that heavenly ass.

I got dressed quickly; pulling on some boots, my sweater, and a coat of my own and we were off to the snow tubing place.

---

So, if you've never been snow-tubing picture this: it's similar to a waterpark in that you pay for entrance to this themed amusement area built mostly for kids. Even when it's freezing outside, they create their own snow and use huge fans to create an icicle atmosphere. There are various "slopes" that you walk up, wait in line, then jump on a tube and slide down. There are also areas for the kids to run around and play in the manufactured snow or have snow fights. All in all, its a great place for kids to run around and enjoy themselves while the proprietors empty the parent's wallets at the snack bar.

Just kidding, actually all six of us were having a pretty good time, both Diana and I joining in on the tubing. I did notice, though, after a few of the slides, Diana's pants began to get soaked, and you could see right through the white material. If you really stared you could see the darker colored boy-cut panties she wore underneath. Also, as you can imagine, she started getting pretty cold with the wet fabric pressing up against her. I found myself walking behind her to help cover up her exposed backside, for modesty sake and to cut the wind chill. As we were riding up the lifts to the slides, we would end up pressed in together in the small lifts that were really made for three or four people. To really jam the space full, all of the kids decided they had found the perfect snow tubes and refused to let "their tubes" leave their sights. Typically you could just ride up and grab a new one off a stack at the top, but they didn't want to do that. So it was two adults, four kids, and four large wet snow tubes in a cramped space and Diana and I kept getting shoved together at the back.

If it wasn't enough to just hang out with this incredibly sexy woman, I felt her reacting to the pressing together of our bodies. At first it was almost imperceptible, but I swore she was pressing her ass into my crotch. Then on the next slide-lift, it happened again. By the third time, I was ready for it and I pressed back, savoring the slow feeling of her plump but firm ass softly accepting the thrust from my now-semi hard cock.

Now, our kids were right there within about ten to twenty feet of us at all times, so outside of the lifts, our demeanor towards one another was very proper and cordial. However, anytime we'd head up one of those lifts, she would back into me "because of the space" and we would slow grind the whole way up. I'm sure no one could see us because of the railings, but the fact that we were doing this right out in public brought on a heightened level of naughtiness. The kids were having too much fun to notice what the adults were up to, so it was this fun secret game were playing. Thank God those lift rides were only so long though, as great as it was, any longer and I would have bust a nut in my pants, and I can only imagine the effects of winter chill on spooge, freezing my dick and balls solidly to my leg.

Once, when we were getting something for the kids at the snack bar something weird happened: As I was picking up the tray of food one of the employees told me how much they loved my wife's earrings. I was seriously dumbstruck for just a second. When I mentally recovered I said, "Oh ok, thanks, I'll let her know."

I sat down with Diana and the kids and quietly let her know what the girl had said, and we both laughed. To be honest, I didn't seriously date that much when I was younger, so I didn't have that much experience being with another adult in this way who wasn't my wife. This relationship that was developing was incredibly interesting to me. Although there was an obvious understood attraction for each other, we were able to just sit there talking and joking about mundane things. It was very surreal, to sit there and pretend like we hadn't been doing all these sexual things to each other the past few days.

We stayed at the ice park for about five hours, then headed back to the cabin. The kids mostly napped on the way or watched some sort of video through electronic tablets and other similar devices. Diana laid her head back in the seat and closed her eyes. Her breathing slowed, but I was driving through the mountains and focused on the road, so I couldn't really tell if she was sleeping or just relaxed.

Somehow our two oldest children started debating movies near the end of the trip. Evidentially her girls weren't much into Marvel's superhero movies. My son kept insisting the girls needed to watch Iron Man to understand how the Marvel Cinematic Universe came about. As they went back and forth about this topic, I thought about telling him to leave it be, maybe they weren't as interested because they're not boys, but I thought "hey, there's stuff in those movies for girls, why not."

By the time we made it back to the cabin, the kids had made up their mind to watch Iron Man on Disney Plus to settle the issue. Both Diana and I thought that was a good idea after the busy morning, so after a quick lunch was prepared, the kids settled in to the back bedroom to enjoy their movie.

All the driving and excitement of the morning had worn me out, so I excused myself to the living room to take a nap. There was no way I thought anything was going to happen between Diana and myself during the daytime, so I got into some more comfortable clothes and laid on the couch with my eyes closed.

About ten minutes later, I was just nodding off when I heard the door open and close and someone enter the room. I opened my eyes to see Diana locking the door and walking towards me, her finger to her lips in the universal gesture of 'silence'.

She moved towards the couch and sat down in the middle, her hips brushing up against mine in the small area. "I tried to lay down as well, but I couldn't sleep", she whispered. "I thought about taking a run but thought I'd see what you were doing first."

"You probably can't sleep because you slept in the car." I said.

"Well that and I couldn't stop thinking about this," and she ran her hand up my thigh to rest on my crotch.

My eyes went a little wide. "The kids are in the other room!" I whispered in that loud yet soft way you do when trying to be quiet.

"Then we'll just have to be quiet, won't we?" To emphasize her words, she slipped her hand under the blanket and began stroking me directly through the sweat pants I had changed into.

I've never been one to turn down hot willing pussy, so I leaned up and we started kissing. She was still wearing the pink top and white jeans from before but had somehow dried everything before we left the park. (Aren't women magical?) My hands found her breasts through her shirt and I started kissing, licking, and sucking on her neck.

Diana reached in and took my erect penis out and started stroking it, working its length with an expertise that I would not have presumed from a mother of two. I think she was one of those rare girls who enjoys stroking and sucking on a cock like most men like fingering and eating pussy.

After a few minutes of her playing with my cock, suddenly she sat up and whispered, "I have a fun idea, let's play pretend." She stood up and moved over to where a dresser stood a few feet away. She placed her hands on the dresser and jutted her ass out towards me, offering it to me. "Come stand behind me, like when we were at the park," she whispered naughtily.

I moved over and grabbed her hips from behind and we started grinding again, like before. Only this time, no one was around to see and Diana was really getting into it; bending forward from the waist, spreading her legs, and arching her back towards me. My cock was already out and it rode firmly in the middle of her ass cheeks, pointing up towards the small of her back. We moved perfectly together, my rock hard cock riding stiff against her, my hands underneath to fondle her tits through her pink shirt. I reached up to the straps and pulled them down over her arms, then pulled the shirt lower until it sat around her midsection. Her swollen breasts hung uncovered and I accommodated them by squeezing and playing with them as we dry-fucked.

Diana reached back and pulled my cock down, letting it slide freely in between her legs. Even through the thick jeans material, I could feel the sensuous heat radiating from her loins. As I continued the slide through her thighs, I reached up and took off the shirt and wife-beater I had been wearing, now standing mostly naked behind her. Soon, I couldn't take it anymore and reached in front of Diana to paw at the button for her jeans, then tear the zipper open. With four hands we pulled her pants and panties down to her knees. She remained bent at the waist, her naked sex revealed to my eyes from behind.

With one hand on my engorged member and one on her hip, I drew close and slid my cock head down, touching her steaming pussy gingerly. Diana let out a "mmmmm" as I eased the head inside of her, feeling the delicious wetness surrounding me. I let it sit there for just a moment, savoring it. I caught sight of us in the reflection of the poster on the wall and slid myself home inside of her sweet hot mommy-cunt. She began moaning in half whispers as I started pulling out and plunging back in.

Where the sex the night before was slow, methodical, and rhythmic, this was something else. Instead of romantically making love in the moonlight, we were fucking. No other word for it. Thrust after thrust, I was plunging in and out of her pussy hard and fast, the carnal act of it making our bodies slam together. Watching the movement of our bodies in the reflection had me in this insane headspace, literally watching myself fuck my wife's best friend. The whole experience was hyper real and before long, I felt Diane start to tremble as her orgasm started.

At almost the exact same moment, there was a knock at the door.

I stopped thrusting, but Diana was too far gone, she reached up and put her fingers in her mouth to keep from making any noises as her pussy quivered around my still encompassed cock. Mmm did that feel good. She silently orgasmed as my mind spun, trying to keep the situation from going off the rails.

I cleared my throat and asked in a controlled voice, "Uh, yeah? What's up?"

The door handle shook and the voice of a young girl came through the door, "Do you know where my mom is?"

I looked down at Diana, who was looking back at me with clenched teeth, she had recovered from the orgasm, but we were still very naked and my dick was still very much inside of her wet pussy. I will admit, she felt so good around me that I couldn't stop myself from very slowly thrusting during all of this.

Thinking quickly, I called out, "I think she went for a run, sweetheart. Did you need help with something? I'm kind of taking a nap."