Just a Random Mountain Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we have more popcorn?"

I chuckled. "Sure, do you know where it is?"

"Yes, I can get it." We heard her daughter move away from the door, and we both started laughing quietly, from the absurdity of the situation. I pulled my cock out of Diana's snatch and we both leaned against the dresser and silently laughed for a few moments.

After the moment had passed, Diana started pulling her pants up and I realized I was standing there with a semi-hard penis and my pants around my ankles. I reached down to pull them up, assuming fun-time was done, but I was then treated to yet another surprise of my life: Diana pushed me back to where I was leaning on the dresser and leaned in close to my chest. She started playing with my cock and balls and whispered in my ear, "Oh, you didn't get to have your fun, let me take care of that for you."

I sat back on the dresser and Diana went to work, stroking me like she did the night before, using just her fingertips, but using these very soft squeezing motions from the base to the tip. Like a musician she played my penis back to full attention, then knelt down, proceeding to kiss and lick all the way from the bottom of the shaft to the tip. With one hand still holding onto my cock, she lovingly took the head into her mouth and began twisting her tongue around it like a tootsie roll pop as she slowly increased the suction.

She began stroking me with her hand as she took another inch of my cock into her mouth. This time she wrapped her whole hand around my cock, gripping me tightly as her mouth moved in unison with her hand. My hips started bucking in time with her hand, fucking her mouth. Another inch of my cock entered Diana's mouth and I continued passionately thrusting. She has the sweetest smile and eyes, and to look down and see that face looking up at me with a longing expression, wanting to make me cum, it was just too much.

I felt my excitement overflow and leaned back with my eyes semi closed. Diana took my cock out of her mouth but kept stroking me just as fast and hard. I continued slowly thrusting as my orgasm started, hot white rivulets of cum shooting out and covering her still-naked breasts.

We both sat breathing heavily for a few minutes, then as I got dressed I handed her my wife-beater to wipe herself off with. She cleaned up and I made a mental note to burn that under shirt before we left.

When we were ready, I unlocked and opened the living room door, stealing out silently down the hallway to check on the kids. There they were in the back bedroom, munching on popcorn and watching Tony Stark blast bad guys. I waved Diana past, then stood in the doorway to block any views of her stealing into the master bedroom. I asked the kids how they liked the movie, etc. and soon enough Diana appeared in jogging clothes "returning from her run". She took over talking to the kids and I turned away to re-enter the den, but not before getting one more stealthy squeeze of her ass through the yoga pants she was wearing.

Chapter 6

That night was sort of a wind-down night. We planned on leaving the next day, so there was a fair bit of pre-packing and arranging of luggage, laundry, taking trash out, all those housekeeping duties you go through at the end of a trip.

I went into town and picked up take-out food from a local restaurant, then we all took it out on the lawn and ate it picnic-style. The kids ran around on the lawn after they ate and Diana and I sat and watched them. I kept wanting to reach out and touch her, hold her hand, something, but I held myself back.

As the sky started getting dark, we all went inside and started preparing for bed. Her kids broke my heart when I overheard them telling their mom they wanted to forego the nightly movie and sleep in the big bed with her. They hadn't been sleeping great, bunched up in the twin bed in the back bedroom, and wanted to be rested for the trip in the morning.

"What fucking kid says shit like this?" I mouthed to myself, knowing my access to Diana had just been cock-blocked by these pre-teens.

After all of the nightly chores were finished and my boys were down for the night, it was with great solemnity that I took my shower, got into my sleeping clothes, and said goodnight to Diana. Diana also seemed a little disappointed, but we were obviously a little limited in how much we could express these thoughts to one another. I headed to sleep on an air mattress in the back bedroom.

It was a pretty restless night, to say the least. To start with, my mind was still running a thousand miles an hour about the events of the weekend and how I'd be headed back to 'the real world' the next day. Soon enough my wife would be back from her trip and although I felt pretty confident everything would go back to normal, I had gotten away with ALOT over the course of the weekend. Compounding that was one of my sons snoring like some sort of wild animal. I guess his brother was used to it because he was out like a light, but I was dozing, then snapping awake, dozing, then snapping awake.

About three am I had had enough of it and got up, went to the kitchen, and got the coffee pot going. Once it was ready, I sat with a hot cup of joe in one hand while I scrolled mindlessly on my phone with the other. I was surprised to hear someone moving around in the living room and then Diana joined me in the kitchen.

After getting coffee, she sat down and told me her night was about like mine, sharing a bed with two growing girls was pretty rough and around midnight she had moved out to the couch. She wasn't very comfortable out there, so when she heard me moving around she decided to get up as well. The caffeine slowly started to set in and our conversation started flowing. Since it was a warmer morning, I suggested taking the coffee out to the bench by the brook where we could talk without having to lower our voices.

The morning air was still pretty misty as we made our way down the stone path to the bench. From the house, you couldn't see the bench, even though it was less than fifty yards away. The big comforter I had laid out for us to eat dinner on was still folded up down there, so I used it to cover the dewiness of the metal bench and we sat next to each other. As before, we spoke about many things, mostly our marriages and sex lives. It was pretty apparent neither of us was going to uproot our relationships based on the events of the weekend and we both agreed to mutually trusting the other. Based on these things, heading back to our normal lives was imminent and the conversation slowly headed towards all the things that were waiting at home. Eventually our exchanges slowed until we were both quietly watching the water. I reached over and took Diana's hand as we sat there in silence.

It was a foregone conclusion that this 'thing' between us was ending and this was sort of our last moment alone. I turned to face her and when she did the same, I leaned in for a kiss. She accepted and we shared a long passionate kiss that turned into an embrace. I pulled away, then went back in for another kiss, nibbling on her lower lip as our mouths intertwined. Our tongues danced with each other and Diana's breathing quickened.

Before I knew what we were doing, we were deep in the throws of passion. She leaned back on the bench and I pressed my body into her, the heat growing between us as we continued to kiss and our hands began to explore each other once again. Without hesitation, I was untying the ties holding her robe together and slipping my hand inside for better access to her breasts and then down lower, sliding my fingers in between her legs. Diane wrapped her hands and arms around me, cupping my neck with one hand to draw my face close to hers.

The bench started becoming pretty small as we pressed ourselves together. I pulled myself away from Diana and got her to her feet. After I picked up the comforter and spread it out on the flat ground behind the bench, we continued by undressing each other while on our knees. I pulled off her pajama bottoms and panties and she undressed my lower half as well. It may not have been the most visually exciting thing for a bystander, (although through the misty morning I couldn't even see the cabin, so we didn't have to worry about that), but for the two of us the lust and sexual energy were at tempest levels.

Diana laid back on the comforter and I eased myself between her legs, guiding my rock hard cock up between her thighs to rest at the entrance of her hot pussy. I slipped the head inside and then moved my hand up behind her neck, softly lifting her head off the ground with my fingers.

Her legs wrapped around my back as I slowly slid my engorged member into her dripping tunnel. When my cock was fully inside her, I let it rest there, savoring the feeling of our sinful coupling. I began to kiss her lips and suck on her neck as I began slowly sliding in and out, from the base of my cock to the head, slowly sliding back inside, letting her enjoy the full length.

I think we both knew it was our last chance at this and wanted to make it last. The motions of our bodies continued for what felt like forever, my hips slowly sliding backwards and then forwards, my hot cock exploring deep inside Diana's sweet pussy as her juices lubricated the sensuous slides. I continued in this same fashion, one hand behind her neck, the other holding me off the ground, my unyielding cock relentlessly servicing her.

As her excitement spilled over, her fingers grasped me through my robe, tight. She let out a deep breathy moan in my ear as she came hard, her pussy quivering with delight, her eyes shut tight in deep physical ecstasy. As she came, so did I, sliding my cock as far inside as I could manage. My hot cum yet again filled my wife's best friend, deep inside.

Afterwards, we lay there for a little while to catch our breath, then I folded up the comforter and we walked back the cabin holding hands, only releasing when we re-entered the kitchen.

---

This story could mostly end there, but to be truthful there is just a little more to divulge. The kids eventually woke up and everyone ate breakfast and started packing up our cars. It was a wild circus, with all four kids needing to eat, get dressed, brush their teeth, and get in the cars. They were filled with that manic excitement kids have before anything and were running around the cabin doing everything at once and accomplishing nothing.

At some point, I had gotten dressed and was brushing my teeth before packing up my toiletry bag and one of my sons burst into the bathroom needing to use the toilet. I hustled into the hall and he shut the door behind me. After finishing up brushing, he was still in the bathroom so I slid over to the master bathroom to spit out the toothpaste.

Diana was in the master bath finishing her makeup and she had dressed as well. Her hair was styled and she wore a mid-length dress with varying shades of purple alternating with cream stripes. Brown knee-high boots and some fashionable gold jewelry completed the smart outfit. She glanced at me and I gestured at my mouth then the sink and she smiled then moved back. I rinsed out my mouth and washed the toothbrush, then stepped back away from the sink towards the bathroom door.

At that moment, the kids bustled by talking excitedly and in their commotion they closed the bathroom door. I quickly stepped forward to avoid getting hit, and Diana and I were alone in the small room. Seizing the opportunity I said, "Well, this has been an amazing weekend."

Diana looked at me through the mirror and replied "You said a mouthful," giving me a quick wink as she fastened her earrings.

"This is probably our last chance at a real good bye, so..." and I extended my arms towards her.

Diana turned to reciprocate my hug and we squeezed each other firmly for a few long moments. I drew back and adjusted my mouth for a kiss and she cocked her head to one side, "Oh no, that's all over, Buster."

"Just one last kiss?" I looked back at the closed door. "It'll be our little secret.... I won't tell anyone if you won't, pinky swear."

Coyly she answered, "Well, ok, just as long as its our little secret."

Our mouths met for the last time, the kiss starting as a short 'goodbye' sort of smooch, but it didn't end there. Before we knew it we were making out heavily, our tongues intertwining, our breath growing heavy and hot. I backed her up to the sink and she sat down on it, her knees spreading to allow my crotch access. I slid her dress up her thighs, exposing brown panties which covered her soft mound. She reached down and undid my belt, unzipping my pants and pulling out my rapidly growing cock. My fingers reached down to cup her pussy, sliding one finger inside the panties to directly caress her cunt. She was rapidly getting wet as she reached down and directed my dick up towards her hot hole. I braced one foot against the bathroom door for a little insurance and pulled her panties to one side. The head of my cock slid inside of her and I began quickly fucking Diana right there on the sink.

I could hear the kids doing God-knows-what outside, but we were caught up in the passion of the moment. Her boots wrapped around my ass as she used her athletic thighs to pull me back each time I pulled out. I reached down and with both hands held onto her ample cheeks through the dress, also pulling her back into me with each movement. My eyes were closed and I buried my face in her hair, breathing in her scent like a wild animal driven only by the desire to mate.

Soon, my thrusts came to a climax and I exploded inside of her again. I held her tight, my dick buried as deep inside as I could press it. As we regained our senses, I pulled out and she jumped off the sink. We both re-dressed quickly, grinning like fiends the entire time.

Diana asked, "What came over you, Buster?"

I answered coyly, "What came all inside you?"

She stuck her tongue out at me and squinted her eyes in reply.

I took my toothbrush and held it in front of me to deflect any little eyes away from the slowly settling bulge in my jeans, then moved to leave the bathroom. Before leaving, however, I turned quickly and grabbed Diana, pulling her in for one more fast goodbye kiss. We locked eyes for a moment afterwards, delighting in the events of the weekend. I turned and exited.

Diana stayed behind in the bathroom to re-apply the makeup we had mussed with our rapid tryst. As she was doing that, I finished packing both cars and corralled the kids to start getting situated in their seats. Diana came out and we locked up the house, shared a very brief friendly hug by our cars, then went our separate ways.

That wasn't the last time we saw each other, but it was the last time we saw each other like that. No one got divorced, and as far as I know neither of us have ever told a soul. Whenever our families meet up we usually share a knowing wink or a small nod, a mutual understanding and memory of that random thing that happened in the mountains, and that is that.