Just a Routine Checkup

Story Info
Grace visits Yin and Yu dentistry for the first time.
1.5k words
4.12
15k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FruChocs
FruChocs
11 Followers

"Oh my gosh, Grace, you just have to get your teeth checked at this new dentistry clinic! It's so amazing! It takes five minutes, it's cheap and it's sooo thorough! You'll never forgive yourself if you don't go!"

They were right about the last part. Nobody at her work would shut up about the damn place. A whole week of this badgering had followed her, which was weird because nobody ever badgered her this much about anything at work. Eventually she had relented and decided to go.

Pfft. She was just being paranoid. It was cheap, and there didn't seem to be anything in the small print. Or any small print at all for that matter. She certainly wasn't going to be dragged into a timeshare scam or anything like that.

So this is the place. Looks like they bought one of the cheapest buildings in town. An old factory right next to another old factory. The heavy wooden door to the building creaked as she opened it and a female voice rang out.

"Welcome to Yin & Yu dentistry! How may I help you?"

Grace gave the receptionist her details and sat down. Her appointment was in...five minutes? But there were a lot of people in the waiting room considering how badly late she was.

I heard it was busy and fast, but I didn't imagine it to be like this...

"Emily?"

Grace turned around to catch a glimpse of an extremely tall woman. A young college student on the other side of the room stood up and walked over to her, and then something...unusual happened.

"Look into my eyes, and smile Emily."

Do dentists usually say that?

"You've done well. Come with me."

Nobody else seemed to have noticed that little exchange. Or at least thought it was weird. Most of the other patients seemed to be sort of...vacant.

"Grace?"

Shit. Now it was her turn.

"Oh yes, um...hi."

"This is your first time with us, correct?"

Nervously Grace looked up from the dentist's name badge, which simply said Ti, and gave her some eye contact.

"Yes, I've heard lots of good reviews haha...!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you! We get a lot of nervous people coming here for their first time and they all leave great reviews! You'll love how quick and painless it is..."

Great. Quick. Painless. Come with me.

Grace hadn't been paying attention. Okay, maybe her eyes were a bit distracting when combined with her voice. The clinic looked perfectly normal, if not a little small but the warehouse was massive, yet they only seemed to be serving 3-4 people at a time?

"What's in the rest of this warehouse, if you don't mind me asking?

"Oh, don't worry about that, that's just storage space. We have a basement too, if you can believe it!"

Grace claimed slowly into the dental chair as Ti started listing off medical conditions. There were so many of them, it was actually kind of absurd. Heart failure, liver failure, spleen failure, chronoxis...

"Excuse me, isn't there some other way..."

Then Ti switched on the dental light. Fucking hell it was bright and it wasn't the colour she expected either, it was red. The light was so bright and bold it actually stopped her thinking straight. What was Ti holding? Was that a scalpel? Maybe asking Ti to repeat herself was a good option...

"I...I'm sorry Ti did you just say something? I must have...missed it..."

"You don't have any allergies do you? Have you ever had heart..."

At that point Grace just started zoning out as Ti went through the entire list all over again. Any normal human would have done that in her situation it was perfectly normal. Just lie back, and let the red light render her completely unable to think.

"Grace! You're zoning out on me!"

Oh, what? What was happening!?

"I asked if you can open your eyes and your mouth for me."

"Ye."

"Thankyou."

What followed was a lot of fishing around in her mouth. And simple commands. Open, close, open, close, bite, open, drink, close. All while the red light bathed her eyes and kept her in this weird state between thought and sleep. Then something else weird happened.

"Would you like a complimentary X-Ray for $250?"

Grace looked at her, mouth open because Ti had a finger in her mouth at the time.

She thought no and went to shake her head.

"Grace! You're zoning out on me again! Are you sure you don't want an X-ray for $150?"

Grace could have sworn she hadn't heard that...but then again...her mind was kind of floaty and muddled...and she didn't want to be a nuisance. If Ti was rooting around in her mouth it made sense not to shake her head. Not when she was confused and 95% asleep.

"Mmmm.."

She was incredibly comfortable. Something about the seat made it feel like heaven, like an enormous weight had been lifted off her legs. So she nodded, and Aisha helped her nod.

"That's good. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Mmm..."

"Are you nice and relaxed for me?"

"Mmm..."

"I'm just going to take you to the basement for your X-ray. Are you going to stay nice and comfortable and relaxed in your seat for me?"

"Mmhm..."

So...hard...to...think...

"That's a good girl..."

The X-Ray room didn't look like a typical X-Ray room. In fact if Grace was in a normal state of mind she would have noticed there weren't any X-Rays inside. But she was kind of struggling to think at all.

"Here we are. Now, that's been quite enough of that annoying red light, hasn't it!"

Click.

The only thing inside the room was a screen. A screen that was displaying blue shapes. A blue spiral...Grace was drawn into it like it was sleep after a long day. No more harsh red light. Just cool soothing blue. She wanted to do something about this spiral dragging her in, she really did. But Ti had one arm lightly pressing on Grace's chest and another on a switch.

She weakly struggled against Ti's arm.

Flick.

The red light turned on again and practically blinded her. Her train of thought vanished, her resistance completely disappeared and the blue spiral just kept going...

"You're a very good girl Grace. All nice and relaxed for me. For us."

It was so much better to stare into the blue light and let the words on the screen trickle into the back of her mind.

"Y...yessss..."

Just stare into the blue light while I get the X-Ray ready, yes?"

"Yess..."

The spiral tugged her deeper the longer she watched it. She was losing track of time and space but that was okay. The dentist would take care of her. There was no need to question the spiral, no need to question the words on the screen it was just a nice way to relax her after that harsh, angry red light. It was so soothing...

"Put these on."

She was a good girl, she didn't want to make a fuss. She put on the headphones and let the spiral keep drawing her in.

You obey. You obey. You obey. You obey. You obey. You obey. You obey. You obey.

"Now take off your clothes."

Grace slowly touched the waistline of her pants, as the demands of obedience rang in her ears. She could see the spiral in her head now, it was inside her, part of her, demanding she obeyed.

"Hmmm...you're a little slow. Let me..."

Ti, wearing only lingerie, removed Grace's clothes with incredible speed. First her pants, panties, and then without resistance from Grace, her shirt. Then she smiled and positioned her head directly between Grace's open legs.

"Good girl."

Then she started to eat.

You love her you need her you adore her you love her you adore her you need her you love her...

Three, five long licks.

Grace's hands held Ti's head close to her cunt as she whimpered and growled in satisfaction as the headphones whispered into her ears.

Obedience is sex, sex is pleasure. Obedience is sex, sex is pleasure, obedience is sex, sex is pleasure.

Obedience is pleasure. And she was going to obey for the rest of her...

Then her legs buckled as she had the best orgasm of her life.

——————————————————————————————————-———————————

"When I say awaken, you will open your eyes and say I am awake Mistress. Awaken."

"I am awake Mistress. What is my purpose?"

Slave waited, nearly motionless for an answer. She existed to fulfil a purpose, nothing more. Her mistress began to stroke her breast, and she manned in appreciation, while awaiting for an answer. Then her mistress spoke.

"You're a very very good girl, aren't you? Do you live alone?"

Slave nodded. Good girls should be seen and not heard.

"Will anybody notice you are gone?"

Slave shook her head. She felt so happy obeying even the simplest of commands it made her head spin. Her mistresses eyes were warm and inviting, and her voice made her wet between her legs.

"Undress me and eat me out. And do it fast. I have patients to..o..Oh!"

Slave's tongue was already deep inside her mistresses clit, her hands already stroking her mistresses buttocks..

"I think we might be able to find somewhere for you to do this permanently!"

Slave licked harder in response. This was her life now, and she loved it.

FruChocs
FruChocs
11 Followers