Just a Taste... Pt. 02

Story Info
Knowing the aphrodisiac really works, Kat doubles down.
3.2k words
4.71
5.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up the very next morning after part 1 and assumes you've already read how Kat started worming her way into Alex's head. Check that out first before you read on here...

I wake up the next morning, sticky with sweat... and not just sweat. I reach down and feel the cum coating my stomach. I also feel that I'm already hard, and not just morning wood. I take a long deep breath, remembering the frenzy of last night.

I had been ready to fuck my girlfriend's younger sister Kat, I had fingered her to an orgasm that... well that was why I was still hard. Having my girlfriend Allie call interrupted me from making an even bigger mistake. I managed to close myself into my bedroom, and as soon as she hung up I was stroking myself. I couldn't think about anything but Kat of course. Her delicious figure, her needy expression, her scent.

I came hard, with both my hands stroking my erection and pumping my need out of me. I must have fallen asleep after that, but I couldn't even say for sure. Awake now in a haze, I grab a tissue to do my best cleaning myself off and waiting for the erection to go down. I already know I'll have to give Kat an awkward apology today. But I can't do it while I have this massive tent in my shorts.

For that matter, I probably stink of sweat considering how stuffy I feel. I gather up some clothes for a shower, and then head out for the bathroom. But it's already occupied, I hear the hiss of water in the shower. Kat is obviously in there, soaping up her body. Washing away the sweat and wetness coating her after I manhandled her until she came.

My hand is down my shorts, teasing my cock and I stop myself. I hurriedly turn away. I leave my clean clothes to the side and head down for breakfast. Some coffee and food can help me clear my head, make me stop thinking about last night.

I get down to the kitchen and find that there's already a pot of coffee made. I sigh, rubbing my face and feeling guiltier as I pour out a cup. I then see Kat's even left out a slice of cake on a plate. I sip my coffee and sigh. Something about the gesture of her setting this out for me makes me feel grosser. That she's still being so nice after last night, well it means she's at least not too upset. It'll make it easier to apologise if she'll let me talk to her then.

I stare into space, running through what I can say to her, when I can't even explain it myself. Well at least I can admit I've always found her attractive, but that doesn't mean I'm a cheater... normally. But I don't know that I could explain what made me so different last night. I gulp my coffee, drinking it too fast the way I always do.

I pour myself a second cup, and take a forkful of the cake to get myself actually eating food and not just filling myself with caffeine. The cake tastes so good. As I take another sip, I get a hint of something that reminds me of the cake too. Maybe she spiced it with something? Regardless, they pair well. It's ridiculous that she could be single when she makes delicious stuff, and is so delicious herself.

I bite my lip, realising I'm letting my mind wander again. I need to be ready to talk through things with her and not start getting horny and lascivious when I'm trying to reassure her.

"Oh good morning," she says suddenly standing in the doorway and... she's just wearing a fucking towel. That juicy, squishy body of hers is dripping wet, right in front of me. And the towel covers her because she's short enough, but it could fall so easily. Or get ripped away.

"H-hi, thanks for the coffee," I quickly choke out to fill the silence. She nods slowly, eyes going from my plate, to the coffee cup and then the pot, "Oh uhm... if they were for me? I hope I didn't just take your breakfast."

"Oh no no, please eat it up," she shakes her head and approaches me, putting a reassuring hand on my arm. If I wasn't sitting, I'd have a high enough angle to see right down that towel. Something about the unfairness of that makes my toes curl.

"Thanks..." I exhale slowly, "Listen-"

She puts a finger to her lips and shakes her head, "Can I just talk first? Please."

I blink before nodding and I start drinking my coffee to make sure I don't interrupt with any stray thoughts.

"Last night, was amazing. And I know you have my sister, so I understand it was just a one time mistake. I'm sorry for what I did to encourage you, I got swept up in the moment and I've just never felt like that," she talks with a confidence she doesn't normally. The shy girl is keen to get her whole speech out.

"So uhm, I don't want to make you uncomfortable but I did want to thank you. I know we never can again but it hit nerves I didn't know I had."

My cup is empty as I set it down, my mouth hanging open as I watch her talk about me just using my fingers on her. Of all the questions running through my head, I ask, "was it really that good?"

"God yes," she bites her lip, cheeks flushing with the memory, "It's not like I've never orgasmed before but... not with anybody else. Just when I'm by myself, and it takes a LONG time," she shudders with the thought. And I'm rock hard at the idea of what might have happened if we'd gone further.

"So uhm, yes thank you. We obviously can't cheat, I know you love my sister. We can keep this as our little secret, just a really, REALLY good secret."

She stands with her skin flushing, her bared shoulders reddening, she keeps shifting her grip on the towel that just barely conceals her body. She's clearly even getting excited from remembering it. I shift under the table, just as wound up. If not more so since she got to feel pleasure during instead of just after...

"Yeah," I croak out. I want to say more, but I'm afraid of what else I might let slip if I go too far. She seems pleased enough with my answer though as she comes close. I smell her shampoo, her soap and... her body still.

"Thanks, I'm glad we're on the same page with it," she gives me a hug from the side. Both her hands move away from the towel and I hold my breath as I watch her flesh squish against me. The towel shifting when she straightens back. I see the edge of her nipple before she fixes it and I feel myself throbbing. I take a mouthful of cake so I can just smile and think about anything but brushing my thumbs and tongue over her nipples, and wondering how excitedly she would react to that.

"Shower's all yours now. Oh and uhm, I actually need to do laundry. I'll just borrow some clothes of Allie's, she said I could take whatever. But I didn't want to creep into your room without you knowing why."

She laughs, turning to go. I wolf down the cake, almost wanting to chase her. Even just to get a glimpse up her towel...

But I stop myself, breathing deep and slow. I know I need to shower, and I'll need to take the edge off again in there. I wait a minute, finishing up my plate of cake before I move back upstairs. I collect my clothes and lock myself into the bathroom.

I find myself still panting, thinking about how close she was. Did she almost want me to bend her over that table and take her right there. Show her what else she's been missing out on. Tease those nipples, they looked hard in the flash of them I saw. I'm already stroking my erection even as I start to slip out of my shorts.

And then I see her clothes lieing there. My heart pounds insistently, and I reach down to pick up her panties and shorts. They smell so distinctly of her sweat and juices. They're still wet. Not just soaked through but coated. I take a big sniff and can't stop myself from letting out a moan. My tongue is out before I can even think about it as I lick and have the taste of her that I should've gotten the night before.

My body is shaking and I'm stroking my hard twitching cock. I have to lean against the wall for support, one hand holding her panties over my nose and mouth while the other furiously strokes. I picture a different version of last night. Where I escape off to bed, but she comes to follow me, not satisfied. Trying so hard to make herself cum but she just can't, without me.

"Unggkat," I grunt out in a single breath as I orgasm and my cum coats the bathroom wall. I thrust my hips into my hand as rope after rope shoot out. Cum she should've gotten to taste, spilling over the wall.

I drop her clothes hurriedly. Not because I have any clarity after my orgasm, but because I know I still want more. With a monumental effort, I step into the shower and close the door behind me, running hot water down my body. My mind wanders back to her showering, and if she had to try take care of herself beforehand too...


I take a long time in the shower, between achingly refusing to touch myself again, and then having to clean up my mess afterwards while resisting the urge to grab her panties for another turn. I finally leave the bathroom, but my excitement hasn't calmed at all. I feel like an animal that can only think about my base needs. The fact that I need her. And that she needs me.

I stumble into my office, hoping work will take my mind off of things. It gives me something else to focus on, but no matter what the physical reality of my erection won't let me forget. And I can't deny that even just touching myself, these have been some earth shattering orgasms.

I get a message from Allie to check in. And I flirt back to try put these energy anywhere else and she just replies "cheeky ;)" but ends the conversation. All that makes me think about is the fact that, even good sex has never really made me out of my mind like this. There's just something different about Kat, something irresistible.

I don't even realise when I've worked past lunch, inot that I was getting much work done. I take off my headphones and stretch, wondering if Kat is home and wants food too. Maybe that's the real reason I approached her door, but I got rewarded with something else as I went to knock and noticed the door was ajar.

I could smell her again, wafting from her room. Rather than being desensitised by now, it's like I wanted it so much worse. And seeing her like that didn't help. She was on top of her bed with a pillow between her thighs, grinding into it with a desperation that matched my own. She was restraining her moans but the motions told plenty about what she needed between her thighs. I realise she's wearing a pair of Allie's panties that barely cover any of her ass, and make me want to cup it and hold her against me.

With a particularly energetic thrust, she can't help squeaking out, "Ahhhlex" and starting to furiously finger herself. I take a step back, even as every fiber of my body calls out to go in and help her out.

Then the doorbell rings. Luckily I'm out of view from the doorway, as I hurriedly make distance and dash for the door. I suddenly fear that Allie is home when she originally intended to be. To my relief I open it only to find a package I have to sign for. I let loose the breath I had been holding, and the delivery girl hands over the package with a wide grin as she says "Sorry for interrupting."

I close the door and realise that she was eyeing the unmistakeable tent in my sweats. I stay facing the door, thanking the stars that it wasn't Allie.

"Who was it?" Kat calls from the top of the stairs in a quiet voice.

I bite my tongue, turning just my head so she can't see the arousal in my pants, "Package," I wave it to demonstrate my one word answer, before I add, "Lunch?"

She nods, coming down the stairs. I only see her outfit clearly now as she descends. She's wearing a black miniskirt and a low cut crop top that's stretched so thin on her frame. It's one that I don't remember Allie even wearing, but I can imagine how it would fit on her compared to Kat's generous chest. Her cheeks look red, and I assume she was interrupted instead of getting to finish as she walks ahead of me towards the kitchen, the skirt sashaying from side to side and I follow her as if hypnotised.

"What do you wanna eat?" she asks as she walks into the kitchen.

My eyes are on her ass when she opens a cupboard and bends down to look inside it. I groan at the sight of her full round ass, and the blatant wetness of her pussy. My hands grab her hips and she shakes, but doesn't seem entirely surprised when I turn her to face me. Her eyes are wide and hungry as I lift her by the hips up onto the counter, and drop to my knees.

This movement does surprise her, or maybe it's that I don't say anything. Instead I kiss and lick her left thigh, my tongue tracing the line where her wetness has dripped down.

"Oh f-fuck Alex," she grabs my head but I don't even notice as I start to feast on her, my tongue lapping at her hot skin. It tastes so much more intense than the hint from her shorts that drove me crazy. Her sweat and juices mingle, and keep flowing. My tongue moves up her thighs and I feel my nose brush against her panties while she moans, lost in pleasure.

Then I glide my tongue along the edges, circling her pussy, eager to finish what I started the night before.

"Alex, Alex, Ahh-hhh" she repeats my name, starting to hump my face with the same desperation I saw her riding her pillow with. My moans are muffled into her as she lifts herself just off the counter to press against me tighter. But I grab her hips and hold her down, wanting to control exactly where my tongue goes even as she squirms.

"Alex please I want you to-UNH," she shudders, my thumbs dig into her hips, savouring the softness of her even there. Even as my tongue fucks deeper into her, and I feel her soaking it with her wetness, and squeezing on my tongue desperate for the friction.

My hands can't even hold her still now as she bucks against my face, slipping out of my grasp. So I pull my face away, licking my lips of her. She looks at me, worried that I'm about to stop. I grab her face and kiss her, her tongue seeking out mine and saliva leaks out of her mouth. Our moans meeting, I can feel my tongue vibrating from both.

"Alex..." she whimpers, not even able to form a question.

"Be a good girl," I say between breaths, before my hands reach up to the neckline of the crop top and rip the strained material straight down the middle, freeing her chest, "and I'll take good care of you."

She closes her eyes in silent ecstacy as I tease one nipple with a thumb and suck on the other, gently with my lips, before my tongue starts to circle it and then my teeth hold her firm. I feel her whole body stiffen again.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," the words all spill out of her in one breath before her body loosens up again, falling against me. I stand up, seeing her pant and slowly meet my gaze again. I tug loose the soaked panties and pick her up. She feels light, or maybe a rush of strength propels me as I take her upstairs.

She bites my neck, and I can feel a nervous energy running through her as she waits to see what I intend to do with her. I kick open my bedroom door and approach the bed, still a mess from me last night as I drop her back on it.

Kat stretches out and luxuriates in the nest, inhaling deep. She finds the biggest source of my musk and inhales. I climb onto the bed next to her and she breaks out of her reverie just as I lay on my back and take her hips to turn her to me.

"Sit, and I'll take care of you."

I guide her hips towards my face and her eyes glaze over as she follows my lead. Before her pussy even touches my face, a drop of her wetness falls to my lips, and so I lift my head impatiently to give her a kiss. That makes the strength in her thighs give out as she falls onto my face entirely and I ravage her with my mouth.

My tongue curls on her interior walls and I feel her gushing for me, the pent up feelings coming freely. Her hips shifting and shaking as waves of strength allow her to fuck my face, before abating as she relaxes and follows my movements.

I feel her energy waning more and more, even though her enthusiasm hasn't abated at all. And I pull my tongue back. She inhales, ready to ask about it before the tip of my tongue glides up her slit and finds her clit.

"OH," her reaction is instantaneous as I apply intense pressure, "Oh god, no that's oh FUCK me that's going to shit Alex youhhhh I can't this is oh aga-againnn you don't stop no stop don't keep fuck."

A surge of strengths flows through her as everything she has goes into riding my face, using the friction of my tongue, my cheeks, my chin, my nose, anything to increase the overwhelming sensations. She bounces on me, her ass cheeks jiggling and I give her one hard spank.

She explodes into silence. The intensity of the sudden shift has me leaking precum, just seeing the sheer overstimulation as her entire body tenses and then relaxes. She falls next to me, her shallow breathing the only sign of life.

I lean over and kiss her, only then realising she is out cold. My hand caresses her side, a mixture of pride and longing. She could barely handle me eating her pussy, she isn't prepared for the cock she has waiting for her, resting on her bare thigh.

But as soon as she wakes up she's going to feel just how crazy she's made me with her insatiable body.