All Comments on 'Just a Walk in the Park'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Oh my god, what a wonderful story. nothing like a girl finding her true self and experiencing things for the first time. Loved the date scenes, the park scenes, but especially love the romance of Kelli and Rick making love. Just beautiful Shelby...

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

What Sabrina Said !

Did notice a couple of nicks in the grammar.

probably because I am such a slow reader.

But so enjoyed the story, Thank you.

CaseyjoCaseyjoover 1 year ago

Magical perfection. Outstanding work as always. Please continue to allow us to enjoy the delicious fruits of your labor

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 1 year ago

I love it. I guess I am a sucker for romance.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Would love to read more!

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

A beautiful story. Thank you. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was a very romantic story, not raunchy. I did, for whatever reason, find the end predictable.

DaymosDaymosover 1 year ago

A beautiful story as always. Somehow it was a bit to positive to be possible but at the same time it felt so real. At the beginning I kind of hopped that there would be something between Kelli and Maggi but Brewster won me over :) I really really hope that there will be a sequel or a few to this story. Keep up the good work.

Sister_CageSister_Cageover 1 year ago

Practical perfect in every way.

dianefritz30dianefritz30over 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, it was light and so full of fun. Some people are lucky to live out there dreams and others like me have had to hid them for many years. Enjoy the story keep it up!

DanniTsDanniTsover 1 year ago

Didn't realize how much I was smiling reading this beautiful story until I read your note at the end, such a perfect well written story would love to see it continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think I could have enjoyed that more. At one point I was concerned she was going to go into full blown meltdown based on the comments that kept popping up in her memory but she got a grip on it and Rick couldn’t have been nicer and a perfect choice for a first everything and the moral support that she felt from Maggie was priceless. It is those simple interactions with strangers, neighbors, or a barista that can put you in that perfect headspace when nothing could be more helpful unless it was knowing that Brewster was in your corner. This is saved as one of my most important feel good/uplifting stories that I am positive I will be going back to frequently when it is one of those days that feel like everyone and everything is against you. It is a piece of work like this which means so much to me on such a deeply personal and emotionally relevant level that I couldn’t explain how much it means to me and as time moves on that is when I realize how important literature like this is as well as feeling so fortunate to have come across it and taken the time to read it and then go over it again because some stories can effect you so strongly that you miss important parts due to being caught up in the moment or maybe your vision was obscured due to the amount of tears flowing at which point you figure out it might be good idea to take a break and clean up a little since you find yourself covered in wet Kleenex and a soggy mess of a blouse. Thank you for everything you put into this story. It is obvious to me that you didn’t cut any corners or take a shortcut to finish this up but instead you put all your emotions and skill into making this one of the most wonderful and realistically heart warming pieces of work I have had the pleasure to savor. Thank you for all of your hard work.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Lovely story of Kelli finally being released into the world and being welcomed. I am Tiffany and in a week I will wake up as the girl I was meant to be and my boyfriend will be at my side to welcome her back. :)

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardover 1 year ago

I absolutely adore your stories! They're always so hopeful, even the dark parts just emphasize the hopefulness of your characters. Thanks for sharing!

CD_BreeCD_Breeover 1 year ago

Very cute story!

VetitumVetitumover 1 year ago

Oh so well done. Touche with a Touch of Eros.

Freebird6996Freebird6996over 1 year ago

Shelby, you are incredible and loving every one of your stories that have read so far and for the first time ever, have gone back and read a story for the second time, which is not me...Thank You

ShelbyLover57ShelbyLover57about 1 year ago

So interesting, how each story has so much in common, but each one shows different emotions, and all have a happy ending.

mcseminolemcseminoleabout 1 year ago

Beautiful

Just simply beautiful.

KellieskirtKellieskirt12 months ago

Amazing story what a wonderful read hope to her more about how the relationship grows between Kelli and Rick.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddie8 months ago

Hi! It's me again. I always seem to fall in love with your characters and you always leave me wanting more of their stories. This is no exception. I would love to read more about Kelli and Rick's romance. 🥰

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

The entire boys become girls thing is so new to me, but your writing makes it fascinating, interesting, and totally simulating!! I am finding myself extremely curious about gurls, and the transition of becoming one. I also find the concept of a beautiful girl with a penis very attractive. You are very good ShelbyDawn57!!! Also - 5 Stars for Kelli!!

louie_S_loserlouie_S_loser6 months ago

Loved it. Lovely fantasy nicely told and expressed. Makes me want to get back "out there" again. Even if only in my deep fantasies. Thanks for this.

Djmac1031Djmac10313 months ago

Absolutely lovely. You paint an amazing picture, very vivid.

A wonderful and heartwarming piece about acceptance.

No matter our differences, we all have one thing on common; we just want to be seen and accepted for who we are.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...