All Comments on 'Just Accept It...'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 512 Comments (Page 6)
gasperguy69gasperguy6922 days ago

Read this story a couple times. I'm sure my take won't sit with the BTB crowd, but I have issues with parents stealing kids away from the other parent and never letting them be seen again. But then having an Ex take my son away at 7 years old and me never having seen him since might be the reason for that!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Our system is broken. It's good we don't have more people acting out. We see women using guys as ATMs. We support malicious behavior in women. This is one of many negative outcomes. The destruction of the family is a way to conquer a nation without firing a single shot.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

@gasperguy: I presume that you didn’t intend to raise your son to abuse his future wife. There are legitimate reasons to remove children from a parent, and the vile, evil, demonic plan of the mother and grandmother in this story certainly warranted it!

/

Frankly, to ensure that the witches don’t try again with another man, and more children, the MC should have used his resources to “disappear” the villainesses, instead of leaving.

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Good story, but it's missing the aftermath including their reactions/regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Finally , one of your sluts get a tiny bit of punishment

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This can never happen in the cold real world, but a good BTB yarn nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Only in fiction. What about his army buddies? They all get off scott free? Kidnapping is a federal offense. No epilog. The wife and her mother were maniacal. The husband went nuclear. Not believable on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Way over the top! 0 stars

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 days ago

🎶Secret Asian man🎶

Schwanze1Schwanze15 days ago

One thing I love about this story is it's by Bigguy33 and it's NOT a cuck story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Could have been a great story, but boy did that get stupid at the end. Why go off and make it so unrealistic with all the superhero crap? Not even believable. Should have put it in the fantasy category.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago
More

It needs a follow up with one of your excellent romantic endings.

Pleeeease ??????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...