Just An Average Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest I was surprised that this hadn't happened before. I am one woman, and he is an attractive man who can handle all I can give and come back for more. I had long ago decided that if he wanted a little strange, I was going to be ok with it and I told him as much. If he protected us and made our relationship the priority I wouldn't mind. I know I'm weird but considering how I grew up I didn't want my husband to be on the run at the bars. If he needed another vagina, then I would rather he get it and come home rather than not come home. It's not like he had ever taken advantage of the opportunity.

She practically melted down his body as he lowered her back down to the floor. Yep, she was beyond a doubt turned on by my husband. I wondered what was going through her husband's head. Does he think like I do about it? Is he one of those husbands that like to watch his wife having sex? Or maybe they will have a big fight later about her conduct. By the look on Brian's face, I seriously doubted that they would be fighting. No, another word starting with 'F' came to my mind.

Within a few minutes Brian and Erica decided that they needed to go to their room and 'change for dinner'. I suspected the clothes would be coming off much faster than normal. We agreed to meet for dinner, and they left. Dan and I sat at the bar and enjoyed a drink. I just asked him point blank, "Do you want to fuck her?"

He took my hand, "All I need is you babe."

I smirked at him, "I know I am all you need, but I want to know if you want to stick your dick in her. I'm ok with it if you want to. You know that."

He looked into my eyes, "You are serious, aren't you? Well, I will admit that I find her attractive. Her husband wants me to screw her while he watches. I just learned that little fact minutes ago, so I haven't had the chance to tell you about it. I really didn't think anything would really happen."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "It can happen if you want to. I want you to have fun on vacation and if bedding her will do that then go for it. I'll hang out on the beach or something. Jacob and Jeremy kept me company today and it was fun."

Now it was his turn to smirk, "Jacob and Jeremy huh? And what pray tell were the twins doing that made it so much fun?"

I smiled, "Well, the helped me with my suntan lotion. They did a wonderful job of rubbing it onto my back and legs."

Dan chuckled, "I bet that isn't all they would like to rub."

I outright laughed, "I don't know. I had already done my front."

We sat at the bar and had a pretty good buzz going by the time the Browns met us for dinner. As we walked to the restaurant, I realized that I was still very horny, and it wasn't going to get better anytime soon. One thing I realized was that I was loosening up a lot. My mind dwelled on that for a bit but since I had a nice buzz going, I let it go. I was determined to have some fun and forget about my mundane life. At least while I was on vacation. At least for now.

The twins didn't join us for dinner. They were off checking out the local area and didn't plan to back until late. The four of us had a fun dinner. We really wanted to keep hanging out when it was over. Dan invited them to come over to our bungalow and swim in our private pool. They readily agreed and promised to meet us there. Dan and I headed back to change. On the way we ordered pitchers of the fruity concoction that was giving us such a pleasant buzz.

We hadn't been in the bungalow long before one of the resort staff showed up with the drinks. We thanked her then rushed to get changed before Brian and Erica showed up. When we finished dressing, I grabbed my husband and pulled him close, "Can I watch you fuck her?"

He kissed me, "What makes you think I am going to fuck her?"

I giggled, "Oh, it's obvious. She wants it, you want it, and her husband wants it. I want you to enjoy yourself so why not?"

He held me so close I lost my breath for a moment. He kissed me deeply until we had to come up for breath. He kissed my forehead then looked into my eyes, "I love you more than anything in this world. I would like to have sex with her if you are truly ok with it. If not, please say so. What makes you happy is the most important thing to me. Our sex life makes me happy, and I don't need another woman."

I gave him my serious look, "I want to watch you make her crazy with lust. I want her to remember for the rest of her life how good you fucked her. Then I want you to love me forever."

"I already love you forever and that isn't going to change."

There was a knock on our room door. Dan opened the door and invited the couple in. We went out by the small pool and relaxed in the water while we continued to drink. Soon enough Erica came over to me for some girl talk, leaving the guys at the other end of the pool. She got very close to me, "Uhm, I guess I'll come right out with it. Are you guys' swingers?"

A chuckle escaped my lips, "We never have been, no...

"But if you are asking if you can fuck my husband then the answer is yes."

She looked at me strangely for a moment, "I don't understand."

I kissed her cheek, "It's really not complicated. My husband thinks you are a very sexy woman, and he would like to fuck your brains out. I want him to do what makes him happy. Plus, I want to watch."

She grinned at me, "Really! Brian wants to watch too. Well, if you are sure, it's ok then I guess, we will see what happens."

I smirked at her, "Oh, I know what will happen. He will fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I guarantee that you will love it and will never forget it. When you go back to your husband it won't be the same as before. You will always know that you've had the best and it isn't Brian. Are you sure that's what you want? You need to be very sure before you go too far."

She looked serious for a moment, "I get what you are saying. Brian and I have done this once before. I know that there are better lovers out there, but I love him more than anything and that makes sex with him more than fucking. Plus, he is actually very good in his own right. So, there is that. You might want to give him a try yourself."

I couldn't help but smile at her response, "Well I don't know if I'll do that, but please feel free to spend time with my husband. He will rock your world!"

Now I know at this point you must be wondering why a middle of the road woman in a middle of the road marriage would even consider any of this. Normally I wouldn't but we were in another country, with very sexy people. Nobody at home would ever know and I wanted this for my husband. I knew he loved me and would take care of me. It was kind of like a world class anniversary gift, even if it wasn't our anniversary.

She waded her way across the pool and up to my husband. Her arms went around his neck, and she leaned up to kiss him. He looked over at me and I smiled my approval. After that they kissed deeply. Brian made his way over next to me and the two of us watched in silence as Dan and Erica lit each other's fires. It didn't take long.

I was surprised at my reaction. At first, I was jealous and for a moment I wanted to slap her face off. I fought the urge and realized that I was in truth getting turned on by the show they were putting on. A quick glance at Brian's tight swim trunks informed me that he was getting excited as well. I was surprised that he was rather well endowed. I guess I assumed that she wanted strange cock because he was lacking in that department. That convinced me that they just enjoyed the sharing thing.

It made me wonder if Dan felt the same way. He had never voiced such a fantasy, but one never knew. I felt a tingle run up my crotch at the thought. Meanwhile things were progressing with my husband and Erica. I could see her clinging to him, and her hand was tracing his cock through his tight swim trunks. I waded over to them and stood next to my husband. When the couple came up for air, I pulled him into a kiss. I then turned to her and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Why don't you two take this inside where it's more comfortable?"

I could tell they thought that was a wonderful idea. We all exited the pool and toweled off. I refreshed our drinks and we moved inside. We had no sooner entered our room when Erica began peeling off my husband's new swim trunks. He helped her out of her bikini, and they stood kissing next to the bed. I will admit at this point I was decidedly turned on. It didn't help that I had needed fucking for hours. Now instead of getting my husband's hard cock I was relegated to watching. In all honesty, I liked the buildup. I knew that eventually I was going to get my husband's hard cock again, it just wasn't going to be right now.

I motioned for Brian to take a seat in one of the chairs in our room. He moved it to a location that gave him a good view of the bed and started to sit down. I stopped him, "Why don't you take off those wet trunks so you don't get the chair wet?" He thought that was an excellent idea and proceeded to take them off. His cock pointed up proudly and was obviously very hard. I will admit that he had a nice cock. The more I looked at it the nicer it got. I had a mischievous thought and made him turn his chair at a right angle to where he had it. I pulled a chair over for myself and we sat to watch.

I don't think Erica realized just how big my husband's cock was until that moment. While he does have a substantial bulge, the fact is that he is a grower. His cock gets substantially bigger when it's hard. The look on her face was a mix of lust and not a little fear. I knew how she felt. The first time that I saw it I felt the same way. I knew that soon enough the fear would be gone, and the lust would take over.

Dan picked Erica up and laid her on the bed. He slid in beside her and kissed her for probably five minutes. It seemed like an hour to me. It really brought home what was about to happen. I had already thought it through and surprisingly enough, I was still fine with it. It was just that I had felt his kisses and pretty much anything else he was going to do to her. Every move he was making made me just a little bit hornier.

I heard him whisper to her, "Are you ticklish?"

She looked at him funny, "Not particularly, why?"

He nibbled her ear, "Because I wouldn't want a fit of laughter to get in the way of your orgasm."

Her response was an 'Oh my fucking god' moan of, "Oh."

Then he went to work. His job being to make her beg for his cock. I gave her five minutes, seven minutes tops after he started on her body. It took him a few minutes to get to the body part. He spent a long time kissing her, nibbling her ears, and mouthing her neck. He kissed his way down her shoulders, then moved back to her mouth. His hand cupped her breast while his thumb stroked and squeezed her pert tit. Eventually, his thumb began to flick her nipple. He broke the kiss and ran his mouth down her neck and to her waiting breast. Her nipples were rock hard when his tongue finally licked them. Oh, my god! I knew what she was feeling, and it was making me so hot! Ok, clock is now ticking.

He finally released her nipple from between his teeth and kissed her again. She was panting with desire as he moved between her legs. He pressed his body, and his very hard cock, against her. He broke the kiss and began sliding down the bed kissing her body as he went. He licked around her nipples, then lightly nipped them with his teeth. Pulling each nipple out from her body before releasing it. He continued to kiss her body until he reached her belly button, then, suddenly, he sat back.

Erica's moan of loss wasn't difficult to hear. The moan was barely out of her mouth when Dan slid back on the bed and grasped her ankle. He pulled her leg up and put her foot to his mouth, licking the arch of her foot. His tongue continued up her ankle and onto her leg. He paused to kiss and to wet his tongue all along the way until he was licking the inside of her thigh. He continued upward until his face was within a hair's breadth of her now soaked pussy. I knew it was soaked. Mine was and he wasn't even doing that stuff to me.

His tongue caressed up her shaven mound, wetting her slit and flipping against her clit. Her moan of appreciation was loud and clear. He did it again, and yet again. Each time her hips moved a little more and her moans got a little louder. He captured her clit between his lips and stroked it with his tongue. Light butterfly flicks designed to make her just a little bit crazy. Then he introduced her to his finger.

His big finger circled her opening, teasingly close to entry, but not quite there. He teased until her squirms told him it was time. He pressed inward and sank the first inch of his finger into her. He continued his assault on her clit until she exploded into an obviously amazing orgasm. Fuck me! I wanted so bad to be her in that moment. I looked over at Brian and his hand was slowly pumping his cock. I couldn't stand it anymore. I did what I knew I was going to do as soon as we entered the room.

I got up and walked over to him. I dropped to my knees and pulled his hand from his cock. I looked up at him and smiled, then lowered my mouth onto his rigid cock. The way we were positioned I could look to the side while I sucked his cock and still see the action on the bed. I playfully teased his cock with my mouth while we both watched my husband prepare Brian's wife for a fucking.

Dan's finger was now fully in her and he let up a little on her clit. His finger moved against her g-spot back and forth as he slowly slid it into her. He let the hypersensitivity of her clit subside and ran his tongue over it. Her hands grabbed his head and held him in place as he licked her to another orgasm. Her hips pumped hard, and he pulled his head back as the orgasm had her squirming on the bed. He moved up her body as she shivered and kissed her again. She threw her legs around him and squeezed him tight while she recovered.

Ok, five minutes in and she has orgasmed twice. Not bad, but I bet myself that she wasn't making seven minutes. Their kiss broke and Dan nuzzled her neck while his hard cock rubbed against her entrance. It was teasingly close, but not penetrating her. That's when I heard the magic words, "Please fuck me!" Yes! Just under six minutes. I licked the head of Brian's cock in celebration. His breathing told me that I needed to tone it down a bit or he was going to cum to soon.

Dan didn't keep her waiting. He rubbed his cock head against her entrance, then began to press it into her. Her gasp as the head entered her fully illustrated her heightened arousal. He took it slow because he is a considerate lover, but inch by inch his cock disappeared into her pussy. He would back out a little, then press forward and continued to do so until he was buried in her. I dropped my free hand down to my bikini and began to rub my pussy. Brian was close to cumming, and I stilled my tongue. Not yet baby. His groan as I pulled my mouth away from his cock made me smile.

The rest as we say, is history. Dan began to slowly draw his cock back out and just as slowly slide it back in. His mouth was either kissing her or sucking on her breast with each stroke. He increased the pace as her pussy adjusted to him. She orgasmed again before he really got going. I feel so sorry for women that aren't multi-orgasmic!

He set up a good pace long stroking into her, and she lost control of her body. I could tell by her continuous moans that she was experiencing an ongoing orgasm. I started sucking Brian's cock again. I wanted him to cum when Dan shot his load deep into Erica's well used pussy. My hubby lasted longer than I thought he would, and Dan began shooting his load into my mouth. I swallowed every bit of it and his cock was still rock hard. Wow! I wish I had known I would have let him cum sooner.

Dan continued to fuck Erica with his big cock. By this point she was a rag doll on the bed. Her moans told us all that she was having a great time, but at this point she was along for the ride. Dan began to get a bit loose in his movements and soon I heard him tell her, "I'm gonna cum!"

She managed to wrap her legs around him which let him know that she wanted his cum in her. I could see his muscled ass clench as he dumped load after load into her. Soon he stopped moving, his cock buried fully in her. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she hugged him like she would never let go. Their lips met and they kissed between ragged breaths. After a few minutes Dan rolled off her and laid next to her. She snuggled against him while they both recovered.

She would never admit it, but I think Erica fell a little bit in love with my husband that night. Brian's erection was still sticking up proudly. I looked up at him and he grinned at me so, I sucked his cock again. This time he was looking at me while I did it. He must have liked it because it wasn't long before he came hard, although he only shot some dribbles of cum in my mouth. I wiped my lips and returned to my seat. Man, I needed a drink.

I stood up and grabbed my drink, "I'm going to walk along the ocean. Brian, they are going to be at it for a while so you might as well get comfortable. I will be back before long." I left the room and enjoyed a quiet walk along the beach. The stars were amazing and the sound of the ocean so soothing. I spent the better part of an hour on the beach before heading back to the room.

When I arrived, Erica was on top of Dan. She was absolutely worn out but was trying hard to grind her clit against Dan's pelvis as his cock split her open. Brian had moved to the couch and had fallen asleep. I walked over to the bed and stroked her hair, "What's wrong baby, not enough energy left to cum again? Maybe this will help."

I leaned in and kissed her. First girl ever! I kissed her good too. Our tongues danced and I guess kissing me was just what she needed. A shudder went through her body, and she screamed into my mouth. Yep, stick a fork in her, she's done. She collapsed onto my husband completely exhausted. I let her lay there while I woke up her husband. Ten minutes late he was practically carrying his thoroughly fucked wife out the door. I climbed into bed next to Dan and was asleep in minutes.

<<<<<>>>>>

I woke early and left Dan sleeping while I went to the beach. As I suspected Brian and Erica were not there yet. I figured that they would be sleeping in this morning. I was half wrong. I had barely gotten my towel laid out when Brian, Jacob, and Jeremy showed up. The twins immediately came over to me. Jeremy quickly grabbed my tanning lotion, "Perfect timing! Lay down and we will put your lotion on for you."

Yeh, right. I knew they just wanted to feel me up again. I was so horny that I didn't hesitate to allow them. This time they didn't try to disguise what they were doing. This wasn't going to be a lotion application; it was going to be an outright massage. I laid down on my back and they started in on me.

Jacob squatted on my left while Jeremy mirrored him on my right. They started with my hands, massaging each finger before moving up my arms. They were very good at this massage thing. Within minutes I was again in that semi-awake zone. It seemed like I could feel every nerve in my body. I felt a third set of hands begin massaging my feet and I knew that Brian had joined the party.

At first, I was a little nervous at the scene everyone on the beach must be seeing. Then I realized that the beach umbrella laying angled on the sand was screening us from people on the beach and the resort. They could get quite the view if they approached from the ocean, but it was early and the beach was nearly deserted.

The twins worked their way up my arms as Brian worked up my legs. After last night I think he felt it was ok to take some liberties because his fingers eventually brushed against my bikini covered pussy. The twins rubbed the oil on my belly, then worked their way upward. An involuntary moan escaped my lips as they worked the oil into the skin around my breasts. They had to see how hard my nipples were through the cloth. The idea that they knew I was getting aroused sent a thrill through me.